Lean Gains with USPlabs and PES

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First I want to say thanks to USPlabs and PES for allowing me the great opportunity to try out this generous bounty of supps:

Compound20
Erase Pro
Prime
Jack3d
Modern BCAA

They were nice enough to give them out so the least I can do is keep a log for them.

Background Info
I've been active in sports since a young age and started weight training when I was 14. Training has been pretty consistant for the last 15 years with a couple rough spots along the way. The last couple years would definitely qualify as one of those spots. In Oct. 2010 I started feeling like **** all the time. I was constantly feeling weak, getting sick, and slowy started losing weight. Once Dec. hit I started losing weight rapidly. By Feb. 2011 I had lost over 40lbs and years of training. I was experiencing severe malabsorption and many other issues. I discovered I needed 5000 cals a day to maintain weight. With the addition of pancreatic enzymes with each meal I was able to maintain at around 3700 cals. At this point I was in rough shape and weaker than Ive ever been. I got back into the gym in May and slowy tried to get some strength back. I was struggling with weight I previously lifted when I was 14. In June I decided to try and bulk up by upping cals to 4000 a day. This was a failed attempt but I started getting stronger and ended up leaner than I've ever been. After some trial and error I found I could gain weight at around 4300 cals. Since August I've been consuming between 4300-4600 cals daily and getting my old self back. In the last 7 months I've put on almost 30lbs and am still somewhat lean. I'm now a believer in muscle memory. I plan on continuing this until i reach around 210lbs and will then do a breif cut.

Not the best pics but it's all i got...

june 2011.jpg

June 2011

august 2011.jpg

August 2011
165 lbs

March 2012.jpg

Current
5'11" 192 lbs

Goal
Continue gaining size and strength while leaning out with the help of USP and PES

Training
-gym 4-5 days a week (morning)
-Most lifts start with a set of 10-12 reps followed by 3 sets (sometimes 4) of 5-8 reps.
-Weight increases with each set
-No cardio for now
-I will note any significant strength increases which have been pretty consistant

Routine
Chest/Tri
Back/Bi
Shoulders/Abs(optional)
Arms (if 5 days a week)
Legs/Abs

Staples
-Multi and a few other vitamins
-fish oil
-Protein
-Creatine
-Beta Alanine
-BCAA
-joint support (a week into Super Cissus and it does wonders)

USP/PES dosing
Compound20: 2 caps in morning 2 caps 6-8 hours later
Erase Pro: 1 cap in morning (starting EOD and will adjust based on how i feel)
Prime: 2caps 3 times a day
(1 day off a week?)
Modern BCAA: with workouts (10-20g)
Jack3d: 2 scoops (not every workout)

Friday March 16 (day 1)
Decided to start using my winnings today. I took my Compound20, Erase Pro, and Prime with breakfast and was in the gym within an hour. I did not use Jack3d today but i gave the BCAA's a try. I thought it mixed fairly well compared to other like products and the taste was good. Im not a fan of Fruit Punch but USP did a good job with the flavor and it was quite refreshing. I also liked the fact that it was clear and didn't contain any artificial coloring. It was arm day and I had a solid workout. I did the following:

-close grip bench
-standing cable curls
-overhead tricep cable extensions
-hammer curls
-tricep pushdowns
-preacher curls
-dips (focusing on triceps)

Strength was slightly up on everything. I can't say that the starting of these supplements did anything to contribute as it was the first day and had been gaining strength consistantly beforehand. I'll be keeping an eye out for any noticable changes.

Saturday March 17 (day 2)
I weighed 192.2lbs as of this morning. I ommited the Erase Pro for the day and will take it again tomorrow. Compound20 and Prime were used as planned. I didn't sleep very well last night so i decided to use Jack3d (2 scoops) this morning. Like the BCAA's it was really good for a fruit punch flavor. I've used other flavors many times in the past and it once again provided me with solid energy throughout my workout. I drank 2 scoops of Modern BCAA mixed with 1 scoop of Lemon Recover Pro throughout my workout. I only have a few scoops of Recover Pro left and decided to try a mix. It was pretty tasty. I did legs and abs today. My most noteworthy strength gain was with squats. I ended up increasing my previous weight by 15lbs for 3 sets of 7. As for abs I've never liked doing them. I usually do about 4 sets of fairly low volume. I can't say i noticed or expected any effects from supplementation at this point.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In again.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well done for overcoming adversity. I went from 180lbs to 130lbs after a serious medical condition and was too weak to walk up and down stairs on my own. Getting back to my physique naturally took a lot of hard work and dedication.

Good luck on the log. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Ben

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well done for overcoming adversity. I went from 180lbs to 130lbs after a serious medical condition and was too weak to walk up and down stairs on my own. Getting back to my physique naturally took a lot of hard work and dedication.

Good luck on the log. If you have any questions please don't hsitate to ask.

Ben
Thanks Ben. Stairs at one point were my worst enemy. I'm currently still trying to figure things out. If I can think of anything ill ask. Congratulations on overcoming your condition.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for sure bro! Looks like you have had some amazing progress in adding size man! Nice job. Not to mention the picture quality has improved over time and you have put some hair on your chest too, welcome to manhood! Just playing bro but I'm In. Kill it!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Good luck on the log. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Ben
Ben let's save the pity party for the grow some balls thread please! :smileeek: But truly damn bro I never knew that about you, congrats on getting back to being jacked! Sorry for the temporary thread hi-jacking breezy, couldn't let him get away with that post!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for sure bro! Looks like you have had some amazing progress in adding size man! Nice job. Not to mention the picture quality has improved over time and you have put some hair on your chest too, welcome to manhood! Just playing bro but I'm In. Kill it!
That's the plan! Thanks for joining in. I've been pretty pleased with how my size is coming back. Hoping this stack can give me a little push. I decided to get rid of the chest hair at one point due to having my heart monitered over a few months period. Those electrodes or whatever they are called feel like they are stuck on with cement...I won't be going back down that road.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's the plan! Thanks for joining in. I've been pretty pleased with how my size is coming back. Hoping this stack can give me a little push. I decided to get rid of the chest hair at one point due to having my heart monitered over a few months period. Those electrodes or whatever they are called feel like they are stuck on with cement...I won't be going back down that road.
Same way I am, my girl loves the little bit of hair I have. Says I won't like the consequence's of me shaving it off! Though she won't put up with back hair... I get dogged on here about not shaving it all off but oh well!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3
Sundays are always spent out of the gym. Erase Pro is back in the mix and the Compound20/Prime will be taken as usual. I'm going to take my dog to the park and am thinking about mixing up some Modern BCAA for the trip. At this point it's most likely placebo but I think I actually "feel" a little leaner today.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4
I decided to try the Erase Pro two days in a row instead of EOD. I took it this morning with Compound20 and Prime about 45 minutes prior to working out. I'll see how I feel tomorrow and determine how to dose it going forward. I used 1.5 scoops of Jack3d pre workout and drank Modern BCAA throughout. It was a solid workout and I had great energy. I did chest/tri's and strength was up on everything. The workout went as follows:

-BB Flat Bench
-BB Incline Bench
-Incline DB Flyes
-Cable Cross Over
-V-Bar Pushdowns
-Kickbacks
-Dips

There was a definite increase in vascularity today. Most noticeably in my biceps. I can usually only see one big vein running down them and today they were showing up throughout. My guess is that this is the work of Compound20. I'll try and remember to get a picture of this.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4
I decided to try the Erase Pro two days in a row instead of EOD. I took it this morning with Compound20 and Prime about 45 minutes prior to working out. I'll see how I feel tomorrow and determine how to dose it going forward. I used 1.5 scoops of Jack3d pre workout and drank Modern BCAA throughout. It was a solid workout and I had great energy. I did chest/tri's and strength was up on everything. The workout went as follows:

BB Flat Bench
BB Incline Bench
Incline DB Flyes
Cable Cross Over
V-Bar Pushdowns
Kickbacks
Dips

There was a definite increase in vascularity today. Most noticeably in my biceps. I can usually only see one big vein running down them and today they were showing up throughout. My guess is that this is the work of Compound20. I'll try and remember to get a picture of this.
Good update, curious to see if I start to notice I'm more vascular.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Out of curiousity...

Any reason you were going to go EOD on erase pro?
Does it dry you up "too much"?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of curiousity...

Any reason you were going to go EOD on erase pro?
Does it dry you up "too much"?
That's what I wanted to avoid so I started slow hoping to get a feel for how I would react. I used it again for the third straight day and will stick with this routine unless I start getting too dry (dry joints/dry skin). I was dealing with some joint pain prior to this stack so I was being extra cautious. All my joint problems have vanished after starting Super Cissus and upping Erase Pro hasn't changed this.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5
I continued the daily use of Erase Pro along with Compound20 and Prime at their planned dosing schedule. I took the day off from Jack3d and continued to drink Modern BCAA during my workout. I worked back/bi's today and overall it was good workout. Strength and endurance were both decent and consistent throughout. Here's a rundown of everything I did:

-Pull Ups
-Deadlifts
-BB Rows
-BB Curls
-Lat Pulldowns
-Seated Low Rows
-Seated DB Curls
-Back Extensions

Thirst has started to pick up and my appetite remains the same. So far I've been consistently getting between 4300-4500 calories daily since starting the stack. Carb intake has been on the high side and the majority of them have been consumed in the first half if the day. I haven't weighed myself again but I don't feel like I've gained any weight. I'll check tomorrow morning.

ThickabodVein

Awards
Thanks for the log. I lost over 30lbs with IF and have been considering a couple of those supps... Nice progress.
Subbed!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the log. I lost over 30lbs with IF and have been considering a couple of those supps... Nice progress.
Subbed!
Thanks! I'm hoping for some good results.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any hunger or thirst increase?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any hunger or thirst increase?
Thirst is up. Hunger is the same. I always eat every 2-3 hours so I usually don't "feel" hungry. I'll look out for any changes.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6
I continued to use Compound20/Erase Pro/Prime as planned. I was a little tired this morning so I used 2 scoops of Jack3d before heading to the gym. That did the trick and I was fired up and ready to lift. Modern BCAA was used intra workout as well. Today I hit shoulders and abs:

-DB Shoulder Press
-BB Shrug
-BB Upright Row
-DB Front/Lateral Raise (super set)
-Cable Crunch
-Hanging Leg Raise

I felt pretty good today and strength was up somewhat (same previous weight used with extra reps on several exercises). I didn't notice any major changes from supplementation that I hadn't previously. My thirst is still very high, I feel a bit leaner, and vascularity is up since starting. My weight was holding steady at 192lbs as of this morning. I figured I would have gained a little by now. Hopefully this is a sign of some recomp strarting to take place.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6
I continued to use Compound20/Erase Pro/Prime as planned. I was a little tired this morning so I used 2 scoops of Jack3d before heading to the gym. That did the trick and I was fired up and ready to lift. Modern BCAA was used intra workout as well. Today I hit shoulders and abs:

-DB Shoulder Press
-BB Shrug
-BB Upright Row
-Cable Crunch
-Hanging Leg Raise

I felt pretty good today and strength was up somewhat (same previous weight used with extra reps on several exercises). I didn't notice any major changes from supplementation that I hadn't previously. My thirst is still very high, I feel a bit leaner, and vascularity is up since starting. My weight was holding steady at 192lbs as of this morning. I figured I would have gained a little by now. Hopefully this is a sign of some recomp strarting to take place.
Sounds almost exact to my workout yesterday and man the pump was phenomenal! Feeling leaner at same weight?? I think I like the sounds of that!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 6

-DB Shoulder Press
-BB Shrug
-BB Upright Row
-Cable Crunch
-Hanging Leg Raise

I gained I had went up to 195lbs, was all that bloated water.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds almost exact to my workout yesterday and man the pump was phenomenal! Feeling leaner at same weight?? I think I like the sounds of that!
Yeah could be a good sign. I'd like to see where I stand in another week or so. I'm not gonna get too excited at this point.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7
Today was an off day and there isn't much new to report. I held off on the Erase Pro because I started getting tightness in my joints. I'll resume taking it tomorrow and most likely keep it on an EOD basis. Everything else was taken as scheduled. Workouts have been great since starting this stack and I'll probably hit the gym tomorrow for my "optional arm day".

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 7
Today was an off day and there isn't much new to report. I held off on the Erase Pro because I started getting tightness in my joints. I'll resume taking it tomorrow and most likely keep it on an EOD basis. Everything else was taken as scheduled. Workouts have been great since starting this stack and I'll probably hit the gym tomorrow for my "optional arm day".
Yeah same deal with the erase...
I'm do the 3 day a week deal. It's like it sucks the water out of you...

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8
I woke up today feeling good. I had a little more energy than usual and was excited to get to the gym. I had my Compound20/Erase Pro/Prime combo with breakfast, let that settle for about 30 mins, mixed up some Modern BCAA and headed to the gym. Since I was already full of energy and focused on the gym I gave Jack3d a break. I usually try to make at least one workout a week "pre free" especially if I lift 5 days. Today was an arm day which I probably won't be doing every week throughout the length of this stack. My workout kind of got derailed towards the end but here's what I got done:

-close grip bench
-chin ups
-skull crushers
-single arm cable curls
-rope pulldowns
-21's

I had initially planned on doing some hammer curls and dips after the rope pulldowns but I got stuck listening to a somewhat creepy guy for way too long. He started out by letting me know that he's "been watching me workout for the last month" and that he "likes my moves". The next 20 mins consisted of him asking questions like "how can i get jacked?" and "do you have a secret weapon for love handles?". He also said that he was excited to finally have someone to talk to from now on:( I usually try to keep to myself at the gym but I'm not a dick and don't mind answering a few questions or helping someone out. The morning crowd consists of a lot of old or very inexperienced gym goers so it happens once in a while. Anyways, once that was over I was out of time and did a quick set of 21's (which I hadn't done in years) and took off. As far a the workout went I was able to get an extra rep on a couple exercises so strength was up a little. Vascularity was great especially since I was working arms. The guy I talked to actually commented on it. So far this is the most noticeable physical change since starting. Thirst is still higher than normal and my joints are a little tight but nothing uncomfortable. I'm guessing my joints will improve since going back to EOD with Erase Pro. I plan on checking my weight again in the next day or two and I'm curious to see if there are any changes.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah my thirst is insane.
I'm vascular but I need a lower b/f... Debating on hitting the cardio up tonight.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah my thirst is insane.
I'm vascular but I need a lower b/f... Debating on hitting the cardio up tonight.
I've been thinking about it too. I actually haven't done any in months. I probably should at least for overall health purposes.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been thinking about it too. I actually haven't done any in months. I probably should at least for overall health purposes.
Yeah... & I've still been taking E/P everyday haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the lucky people who only need Erase Pro EOD it works out much more cost effective for a one bottle run.

Keep up the good work. :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the lucky people who only need Erase Pro EOD it works out much more cost effective for a one bottle run.

Keep up the good work. :)
Thanks man. I'm still not 100% on keeping it that way. I've been lifting pretty heavy and that probably has a lot to do with it. I just decided I'm going to play it day by day with the dosing, i.e., if my joints are "too sore" I take a day off.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8
I woke up today feeling good. I had a little more energy than usual and was excited to get to the gym. I had my Compound20/Erase Pro/Prime combo with breakfast, let that settle for about 30 mins, mixed up some Modern BCAA and headed to the gym. Since I was already full of energy and focused on the gym I gave Jack3d a break. I usually try to make at least one workout a week "pre free" especially if I lift 5 days. Today was an arm day which I probably won't be doing every week throughout the length of this stack. My workout kind of got derailed towards the end but here's what I got done:

-close grip bench
-chin ups
-skull crushers
-single arm cable curls
-rope pulldowns
-21's

I had initially planned on doing some hammer curls and dips after the rope pulldowns but I got stuck listening to a somewhat creepy guy for way too long. He started out by letting me know that he's "been watching me workout for the last month" and that he "likes my moves". The next 20 mins consisted of him asking questions like "how can i get jacked?" and "do you have a secret weapon for love handles?". He also said that he was excited to finally have someone to talk to from now on:( I usually try to keep to myself at the gym but I'm not a dick and don't mind answering a few questions or helping someone out. The morning crowd consists of a lot of old or very inexperienced gym goers so it happens once in a while. Anyways, once that was over I was out of time and did a quick set of 21's (which I hadn't done in years) and took off. As far a the workout went I was able to get an extra rep on a couple exercises so strength was up a little. Vascularity was great especially since I was working arms. The guy I talked to actually commented on it. So far this is the most noticeable physical change since starting. Thirst is still higher than normal and my joints are a little tight but nothing uncomfortable. I'm guessing my joints will improve since going back to EOD with Erase Pro. I plan on checking my weight again in the next day or two and I'm curious to see if there are any changes.
WAIT A DAMN MINUTE LMAO!!!! Has noone realized the level of creep that is mentioned in this log... What a weirdo, I've been watching you for a month and like your moves? LMAO:spankme:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't want to dwell on it. I had been watching him for a month and I did like his moves. I only thought it was appropriate that I told him.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WAIT A DAMN MINUTE LMAO!!!! Has noone realized the level of creep that is mentioned in this log... What a weirdo, I've been watching you for a month and like your moves? LMAO:spankme:
I'll be doing my best to avoid him going forward.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't want to dwell on it. I had been watching him for a month and I did like his moves. I only thought it was appropriate that I told him.
He told you ben!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was flattered

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9
I got up today and was happy find that my joints weren't too bad at all so I kept the daily Erase Pro dosing along with everything else. I had everything with breakfast which was about 2 hours before I actually got to the gym. I was wondering if in situations like this it would be beneficial to hold off on the Compound20 and take it closer to lifting without any food? My guess is the difference would be minimal if at all. I wanted a real kick in pants for leg day so I downed 2.5 scoops of Jack3d and mixed up my Modern BCAA right before leaving. I continue to be impressed with the fruit punch flavoring of both products and I'm normally not a fan of anything labeled "fruit punch". Great job USP! Here's a quick breadown of today's workout:

-pull ups (waiting for a squat rack)
-squats
-standing calf raises
-seated leg press
-calf extensions (machine)
-leg extensions
-seated crunch (machine)
-weighted sit ups
-hanging leg raises

I had plenty of energy throughout my workout thanks to Jack3d. Enough that I actually decided to do some extra ab work which I normally can't stand. My strength is still progressing at a steady pace and weight was added to the majority of exercises. Hopefully I can get back to where I once was faster than expected. I didn't add any weight to my squats but I perfected the form on the last 3 reps which were a struggle last week. I checked my weight this morning and I was up 2lbs at 194lbs. This is pretty in line with how my gains have been progressing since I got my diet dialed in. Despite the weight gain I don't think I've added any fat and actually feel slightly leaner than before the stack. If that's the case I can't wait to see where I end up at the end of this. I'll take some progress pics within the week to better see if there are any noticeable changes. I started thinking about adding some cardio towards the end of run as well.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I'm noticing more separation... That could be from better eating too.. :thumbsup: on your update! Keep @ it

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I'm noticing more separation... That could be from better eating too.. :thumbsup: on your update! Keep @ it
Thanks! I'm starting to see some too.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10
I took the day off from the gym as I do every Sunday. I also gave the Prime a break for the day. I remembered the dosing directions on the bottle state to take it on a 6 days on 1 day off schedule. I'm not sure if that's how most people take it but at least this way ill be able to get a few more days out of the bottle. I kept up with the regular Compund20 dosing and continued with the daily Erase Pro. My thirst seems to have died down and is pretty much back where it was before starting this stack. Other than that there's not much new to report besides being excited for future results.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11
I took Compound20/Erase Pro/Prime as planned througout the day. I started with all 3 at breakfast before the gym. I wasn't feeling very energetic this morning so I had 2 scoops of Jack3d right before heading out. I also mixed up 3 scoops of Modern BCAA to drink during my workout. Today I worked chest and tri's:

-BB flat bench
-BB incline bench
-DB pullovers
-machine flys

Super sets
-rope pulldowns
-tricep kickbacks
-dips

I approached today's routine a little differently than I have been. I decided to wait a max of 1 min between sets and I usually take about 2. I try to switch up the intensity once a month for each workout. The change in pace made it harder to recognise strength gains but there were improvements in the beginning sets of some exercises. The biggest improvement was adding 10lbs to initial set of flat bench while not losing any reps.

The lean feeling I've been having wasn't as strong today. It could be all the food I ate last night or maybe I'm just getting used to the feeling. Either way I've gained a little weight and as far as I can tell not much if any is fat. It's still pretty early into supplementation so I'm trying to hold off on drawing any real conclusions. As for now my plan is to stay consistent with diet and training and see where it takes me. If the run of this stack gets extended I'm open to switching things up a bit depending on the outcome of the next few weeks.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12
I had a great day in the gym. Strength and endurance were both high. I worked both back and bi's and had improvements in every exercise. It was a great feeling to see this kind of progression. If I didn't increase weight on an exercise the ease or amount of reps I could perform was up. The most satisfying accomplishment was adding a couple reps to last week's deadlift followed by finishing the last set 10lbs heavier.

Im still taking Compound20/Erase Pro/Prime consistenly and I'm starting to feel that it's giving me an extra push in the gym. I can't pinpoint exactly what supp is providing the biggest boost in performance but the combination feels like its starting to pay off. Jack3d and Modern BCAA continue to be good additions to my workouts as well. I weighed myself this morning and I'm still 194lbs like I was a few days ago. It's hard to gauge weight changes (or non changes) in such a short timeframe but ill take the changes in strength as a good sign. I've also noticed that my joints are still in decent shape since staying with the daily Erase Pro. They were pretty sore prior to starting this stack and have seen much improvement since I started taking Super Cissus.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13
Shoulder workout today was great. I decided to switch up most of the exercises from last week and add in things I hadn't done in a while. I don't really remember any of the previous weight used for the majority of what I did but I felt strong either way. It was great to do BB military press again which I hadn't done in over a year due to a previous shoulder injury. At the tail end of my workout I threw in a set of DB press just to see what I could do fatigued. I was suprised that I was able to match last week's weight and fall one rep short of what I did previously. That was the only comparison I had to last week's workout. I ended up getting through everything pretty quick and got in a few sets of abs before I left.

Supplementation continued as usual including Jack3d and Modern BCCA before and during my workout. I have a couple new things that I'm starting to notice. Muscle fullness/hardness seems to be increasing. I'm seeing this mainly in my chest and shoulders. Another thing to point out is that I felt really hungry today which normally doesn't happen. This is with no changes to my diet or meal timing.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 13
Shoulder workout today was great. I decided to switch up most of the exercises from last week and add in things I hadn't done in a while. I don't really remember any of the previous weight used for the majority of what I did but I felt strong either way. It was great to do BB military press again which I hadn't done in over a year due to a previous shoulder injury. At the tail end of my workout I threw in a set of DB press just to see what I could do fatigued. I was suprised that I was able to match last week's weight and fall one rep short of what I did previously. That was the only comparison I had to last week's workout. I ended up getting through everything pretty quick and got in a few sets of abs before I left.

Supplementation continued as usual including Jack3d and Modern BCCA before and during my workout. I have a couple new things that I'm starting to notice. Muscle fullness/hardness seems to be increasing. I'm seeing this mainly in my chest and shoulders. Another thing to point out is that I felt really hungry today which normally doesn't happen. This is with no changes to my diet or meal timing.
Yeah man that fullness is pretty prominent. I do enjoy that aspect. You still doing pro EOD?