jonesBones40's Hemavol & Maximize Intense Log - AnabolicMinds.com

jonesBones40's Hemavol & Maximize Intense Log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    jonesBones40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10999

    First off I would like to thank iForce for the opportunity.
    A little about myself:
    19 years old
    Training for 7 years now this summer.
    6'0" 250lbs somewhat lean
    I generally workout at night, but I will workout a little earlier because of the amount of stims in this stuff
    I have tried almost every pre-workout so this will be a nice change as I have no idea what to expect. I just finished up Razor8 an it was alright good energy but made me sick. I can't stand preworkouts that do that do hopefully this isn't one of them.
    Goals with this preworkout combo:
    keep gaining weight, lose some fat and gain definition

    I will update on workout days
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  2. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    135803

    6' and a lean 250 you're a big boy!

  3. Advanced Member
    jonesBones40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10999

    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop
    6' and a lean 250 you're a big boy!
    I'll put some pictures up and you'll judge my leanness lol
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    jonesBones40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10999

    Taste:

    Raspberry lemonade maximize intense

    A little bitter and strong after taste, despite that taste like concentrated assault (good) lol

    Watermelon cooler hemavol

    Holy cow it is strong, but it tastes amazing. It is overwhelmingly good. One of the best tasting supplements I have tried, up there with raspberry lemonade assault, lemonade no explode. Good work on this one iforce.

    Anyway off to the gym, got my yelawolf playlist ready. Gunna go pop the trunk on some weights, I'll update after.
  5. Advanced Member
    jonesBones40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10999

    Already feeling it, this is gunna be a crazy workout. Thanks iforce for letting me log this. Holy **** beast mode
  6. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40 View Post
    Taste:

    Raspberry lemonade maximize intense

    A little bitter and strong after taste, despite that taste like concentrated assault (good) lol

    Watermelon cooler hemavol

    Holy cow it is strong, but it tastes amazing. It is overwhelmingly good. One of the best tasting supplements I have tried, up there with raspberry lemonade assault, lemonade no explode. Good work on this one iforce.

    Anyway off to the gym, got my yelawolf playlist ready. Gunna go pop the trunk on some weights, I'll update after.
    Are you mixing the max intense with the hemavol?

  7. Advanced Member
    jonesBones40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10999

    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

    Are you mixing the max intense with the hemavol?
    No I drank them separate should you drink them together? Doesn't seem like a good mix to me
  8. Advanced Member
    jonesBones40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10999

    first off holy sh*t this was crazy
    BW 249.7
    Incline Smith Bench 225x12 245x10 275x7 225x10
    Flat Dumbbell Bench (100x8)x3 85x12
    Incline Dumbbell Flyes (60x8 drop set to 40x6)x3
    Flat Dumbbell Flyes (60x8 drop set to 40x6)x3
    Pull Overs (80x12)x4
    a little light on the weight cause I have a slight injury in my shoulder. But that did not mean I wasn't walking around big af in the gym.
    I am pretty much immune to stims but this gave me great energy, but what really got me were the pumps and focus fuaaaa
  9. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40 View Post
    No I drank them separate should you drink them together? Doesn't seem like a good mix to me
    Depending on what flavors you have you can definitely mix them! Use 24oz of water if you're mixing them together.

    If you're drinking separate use 6-8oz of water for the maximize intense and 12-24oz hemavol. I mixed up 1 scoop of maximize intense with 24oz of water an it tasted awful lol but with 6oz of water it's the bomb diggity!

  10. Advanced Member
    jonesBones40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10999

    On top of everything today the girl I have been tryin to nut up and talk to approached me and gave me her, I guess bein blown up off hemavol has its advantages
  11. Senior Member
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74444

    6' 250 is ****ing amazing. At 19 too, wow! Can I call you Trey Brewer? haha
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  12. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    150942

    Pics, no homo
    Always willing to learn :D
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,589
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2410146

    Got cha a log going here huh?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Advanced Member
    jonesBones40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10999

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg
    Pics, no homo
    I'll take one tonight...pause... No homo
  15. Advanced Member
    jonesBones40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10999

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Got cha a log going here huh?
    Yea finally haha
  16. Advanced Member
    jonesBones40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10999

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    6' 250 is ****ing amazing. At 19 too, wow! Can I call you Trey Brewer? haha
    Sure haha
  17. Advanced Member
    jonesBones40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10999

    19 year old natural
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  18. Advanced Member
    jonesBones40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10999

    And don't talk dirt on the "leanness" I'm not competition ready by any means but I ain't fat, maybe compared to y'all I'm fat but... Haha
  19. Senior Member
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74444

    Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40 View Post
    And don't talk dirt on the "leanness" I'm not competition ready by any means but I ain't fat, maybe compared to y'all I'm fat but... Haha
    F the haters, your just as lean as me! I'd say your lean.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  20. Advanced Member
    jonesBones40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10999

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    F the haters, your just as lean as me! I'd say your lean.
    I would rather be big than cut honestly. maybe that will change during 'beach' season but here in wyoming we dont have much time to go shirtless lol
  21. Advanced Member
    jonesBones40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10999

    I noticed I was sweating like crazy today, probably because the supps made me feel cracked out and all over the gym haha. but seriously i usually despise back day, but today i loved it, and i can definitely attribute that to the Hemavol/Max Intense. whatever the case, drink A LOT of water.
    BW 249.8
    I did a variation to the Phil Heath back workout, I want(might not need width) so any pointers are welcome.
    Pull Ups 12 12 9 8 8
    Barbell Rows 225x15 255x15 275x12 REVERSE GRIP 295x12 245x15
    Dumbell Rows 120x12)x4
    Wide Grip Barbell Rows 135x15 225x12)x3
    Iso Rows 3 plates each sidex12)x4
    Lat Pulls 200x12 175x10 150x12 125x12 (behind head 100x12)
  22. Senior Member
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74444

    Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40 View Post
    I would rather be big than cut honestly. maybe that will change during 'beach' season but here in wyoming we dont have much time to go shirtless lol
    Same here!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  23. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40
    And don't talk dirt on the "leanness" I'm not competition ready by any means but I ain't fat, maybe compared to y'all I'm fat but... Haha
    Bodybuilding is by no means a sprint bro it will take you a while to figure out what works best for you. As long as you feel good about the way you look that's all that matters! You've built a solid frame for 19 and I bet you're pretty damn strong.

    You earned my respect just by posting pics. Something a lot of guy don't do.

    Keep up the hard work young man. Myself and the rest of AM will be here to help you!

  24. Advanced Member
    jonesBones40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10999

    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

    Bodybuilding is by no means a sprint bro it will take you a while to figure out what works best for you. As long as you feel good about the way you look that's all that matters! You've built a solid frame for 19 and I bet you're pretty damn strong.

    You earned my respect just by posting pics. Something a lot of guy don't do.

    Keep up the hard work young man. Myself and the rest of AM will be here to help you!
    Thanks for that man and I have no clue what I want to do whether it's bodybuilding, figure competition or power lifting but I have time to decide. Again thanks for the words boss
  25. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    854154

    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Bodybuilding is by no means a sprint bro it will take you a while to figure out what works best for you. As long as you feel good about the way you look that's all that matters! You've built a solid frame for 19 and I bet you're pretty damn strong.

    You earned my respect just by posting pics. Something a lot of guy don't do.

    Keep up the hard work young man. Myself and the rest of AM will be here to help you!
    Second this. Definitely seems like you have a good program in place and have a solid frame built up already. Always good to see people my own age working so hard whether it be bodybuilding, powerlifting, or just training for the sake of self-improvement, since it's not common too see that nowadays (at least in the area around me lol). Glad to see you're enjoying intense and hemavol and killing it in the process.
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  26. Advanced Member
    jonesBones40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10999

    Been busy the past couple days I'll update tomorrow, arms day son
  27. Advanced Member
    jonesBones40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10999

    That was the greatest arms workout I've ever had, picture and update coming as soon as i finish taking a **** and shower
  28. Advanced Member
    jonesBones40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10999

    Dat der arm pump bros
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  29. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,589
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2410146

    That wa a fast shyt & shower

    What was the work out like?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  30. Advanced Member
    jonesBones40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10999

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    That wa a fast shyt & shower

    What was the work out like?
    The Maximize makes everything faster hahaha

    BW 250.3 i dk where that weight came from but I'm not mad
    I had quite a few PRs today for reps which was a nice surprise

    Barbell curl 95x15 warmup 115x12 135x12!!! 145x8 135x10
    supersetted with
    Skull Crushers 75x15 warmup 95x12 115x10 135x7 95x12

    Rope Curl 4x12 at 185
    supersetted with
    Overhead ext 4x12 at 95

    Iso curl 4x15 at 35lb dumbbell
    supersetted
    DUmbbell behind head ext 4x15 at 35lb

    Cable Double Bi Curl 2xMAX at 50
    supersetted with
    Cable Extensions 2xMAX at 50

    THe last part was to impress a girl on the elliptical and i could tell she was mirin, needless to say her ~25 year old boyfriend wasnt happy with a 19 year old impressing his chick hahaha

    Hopefully the iFORCE gods dont get mad but i took 1.5 servings of each today and my god it was unbelievable. i realize i might not fall asleep til 2 am tonight but im still wired and pumped to ****.i got a girl comin over so i might be able to release some energy on this chick

    Have a good weekend yall

    GO ORANGE!!!!
  31. Senior Member
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74444

    Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40 View Post
    The Maximize makes everything faster hahaha

    BW 250.3 i dk where that weight came from but I'm not mad
    I had quite a few PRs today for reps which was a nice surprise

    Barbell curl 95x15 warmup 115x12 135x12!!! 145x8 135x10
    supersetted with
    Skull Crushers 75x15 warmup 95x12 115x10 135x7 95x12

    Rope Curl 4x12 at 185
    supersetted with
    Overhead ext 4x12 at 95

    Iso curl 4x15 at 35lb dumbbell
    supersetted
    DUmbbell behind head ext 4x15 at 35lb

    Cable Double Bi Curl 2xMAX at 50
    supersetted with
    Cable Extensions 2xMAX at 50

    THe last part was to impress a girl on the elliptical and i could tell she was mirin, needless to say her ~25 year old boyfriend wasnt happy with a 19 year old impressing his chick hahaha

    Hopefully the iFORCE gods dont get mad but i took 1.5 servings of each today and my god it was unbelievable. i realize i might not fall asleep til 2 am tonight but im still wired and pumped to ****.i got a girl comin over so i might be able to release some energy on this chick

    Have a good weekend yall

    GO ORANGE!!!!
    What a BOSS haha good stuff, keep makin' those girls mirin', remember.....ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  32. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    854154

    Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40 View Post
    The Maximize makes everything faster hahaha

    BW 250.3 i dk where that weight came from but I'm not mad
    I had quite a few PRs today for reps which was a nice surprise

    Barbell curl 95x15 warmup 115x12 135x12!!! 145x8 135x10
    supersetted with
    Skull Crushers 75x15 warmup 95x12 115x10 135x7 95x12

    Rope Curl 4x12 at 185
    supersetted with
    Overhead ext 4x12 at 95

    Iso curl 4x15 at 35lb dumbbell
    supersetted
    DUmbbell behind head ext 4x15 at 35lb

    Cable Double Bi Curl 2xMAX at 50
    supersetted with
    Cable Extensions 2xMAX at 50

    THe last part was to impress a girl on the elliptical and i could tell she was mirin, needless to say her ~25 year old boyfriend wasnt happy with a 19 year old impressing his chick hahaha

    Hopefully the iFORCE gods dont get mad but i took 1.5 servings of each today and my god it was unbelievable. i realize i might not fall asleep til 2 am tonight but im still wired and pumped to ****.i got a girl comin over so i might be able to release some energy on this chick

    Have a good weekend yall

    GO ORANGE!!!!
    1.5 servings max intense + 2 servings hemavol = win
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  33. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    1.5 servings max intense + 2 servings hemavol = win
    I can't even explain the feeling of this combo

  34. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    767474

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    1.5 servings max intense + 2 servings hemavol = win
    That is way to much for me!
  35. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    That is way to much for me!
    I agree... I weigh my max intense to
    Make sure I get 7.5g exact.

  36. Advanced Member
    jonesBones40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10999

    Just weighed in at 255 all I can say is wtf haha either this **** is good as ****, laced or someone roided me up in my sleep, update comin soon bros
  37. Advanced Member
    jonesBones40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10999

    They're are several other factors leading to that weight gain that we shall not discuss, all I can say is college...
  38. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40 View Post
    They're are several other factors leading to that weight gain that we shall not discuss, all I can say is college...
    Liquid carbs?

  39. Advanced Member
    jonesBones40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10999

    haha yea man, but 5 pounds?!
  40. Senior Member
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74444

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    1.5 servings max intense + 2 servings hemavol = win
    I wanna try that haha
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Legacy gets pumped to the max w/ Hemavol and Maximize Intense
    By Legacyfighter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 06:31 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 06:05 PM
  3. Time to get INTENSE!! - Maximize Intense log!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 11:07 AM
  4. Replies: 190
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 04:35 PM
  5. Replies: 169
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 10:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in