RickRock's MAXIMIZEing INTENSE workouts along with HEMAVOL!! (iForce Sponsored)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, let me give a BIG thanks to VaughnTrue and the rest of the iForce team for hooking me up with both Maximize intense and Hemavol! :cheers:

I have tried a previous sample of Maximize, and was very impressed with it in terms of its effects and taste, so I am very interested in how Maximize intense stacks up. I have used TONS of different types of preworkouts. Some good, some great!....and some not so great, so i should be able to give a pretty accurate account of how Maximize does in comparison to other preworkouts. I will be giving my opinion on everything that Maximize should be giving in terms of Energy, focus, pumps, duration, taste, etc....Im really looking forward to how it does. I have always been pretty much a stim junkie and love preworkouts in general. I workout very early at 6 AM, so a good preworkout with great effects is a must!! :thumbsup:

Hemavol will be a bit of something new to me in terms of its profile. From what I've heard it will be pretty nice and it tastes good, o I'm very eager to try it out. I have used Agmatine sulfate alone and I was impressed with it very much on its effects on gym performance, huge pumps, and big vascularity increases. So with all the other ingredients in Hemavol it sounds like there may be some great things out of this product! I will give feedback on everything that I think that Hemavol is and should be doing in terms of pumps, vascularity, performance, energy, stamina, endurance, and anything else I can think of. :thinking:

Between Maximize intense and Hemavol, this should be a very impressive preworkout stack, and I can wait to try it out. My next gym workout session is Monday morning, so I will be cracking it open and giving my first bit of feedback on what I think then. :run:

Join me for MAXIMIZING some INTENSE workouts!!!

Intense_Fruit_Punch_Bottle_Jpeg_large.jpg
hemavol_powder_new_large.jpg

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
The most potent/intense pre workout stack in the world.

Im Subbed!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In again!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, today was my first workout using Maximize Intense and Hemavol. Started off with the Maximize. From the directions on the container it appeared that it was pretty strong, as 2 scoops is the maximum recommended dosage. I normally use 2 scoops of any other preworkout, but to assess this I decided to start with a scoop and a half. I have the raspberry lemonade flavor, and it actually tasted pretty decent compared to most other preworkouts. After about 15 minutes or so I really felt the effects coming on. I could tell this stuff was pretty powerful as I got a little bit of jittery hands from it. That's pretty good for a scoop and a half!!

Shortly after taking Maximize, I took the Hemavol. I started off with just a scoop of this. I have the watermelon cooler flavor, and let me tell you, the taste of this stuff was incredible!! I was very impressed on that part. This stuff really does taste great!!

I had no mix ability issues with either one. They both mixed very well. I was feeling pretty good ....now it was time to hit the gym!!

I felt amped and ready to go as soon as I walked in the gym. Despite being in a very depleted state from very low carbs all weekend, I got some very big pumps!! After about 15 minutes of lifting my arms had tightened up a lot and the pump was insane!! Vascularity increases came on quickly as well. Performance wise, I did very well. I normally don't do great in depleted workouts, but today I had a great session. I matched some personal bests on lifts and endurance felt great. I didn't want to leave!! Great first day on maximize and Hemavol! :D

Chest/Triceps

BB flat bench
135x15
225x14
245x8
275x4 (matched PR)
235x9
225x8

Smith incline
160x10
180x8
160x10x9
140x12

Flye machine
220x11
230x10x9
220x10
210x11

Decline press machine
180x15
215x12
225x10x9

Rope push Downs
130x13
140x10
145x10x9 (PR)

Triceps machine
190x10
200x9
180x11

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, today was my first workout using Maximize Intense and Hemavol. Started off with the Maximize. From the directions on the container it appeared that it was pretty strong, as 2 scoops is the maximum recommended dosage. I normally use 2 scoops of any other preworkout, but to assess this I decided to start with a scoop and a half. I have the raspberry lemonade flavor, and it actually tasted pretty decent compared to most other preworkouts. After about 15 minutes or so I really felt the effects coming on. I could tell this stuff was pretty powerful as I got a little bit of jittery hands from it. That's pretty good for a scoop and a half!!

Shortly after taking Maximize, I took the Hemavol. I started off with just a scoop of this. I have the watermelon cooler flavor, and let me tell you, the taste of this stuff was incredible!! I was very impressed on that part. This stuff really does taste great!!

I had no mix ability issues with either one. They both mixed very well. I was feeling pretty good ....now it was time to hit the gym!!

I felt amped and ready to go as soon as I walked in the gym. Despite being in a very depleted state from very low carbs all weekend, I got some very big pumps!! After about 15 minutes of lifting my arms had tightened up a lot and the pump was insane!! Vascularity increases came on quickly as well. Performance wise, I did very well. I normally don't do great in depleted workouts, but today I had a great session. I matched some personal bests on lifts and endurance felt great. I didn't want to leave!! Great first day on maximize and Hemavol! :D

Chest/Triceps

BB flat bench
135x15
225x14
245x8
275x4 (matched PR)
235x9
225x8

Smith incline
160x10
180x8
160x10x9
140x12

Flye machine
220x11
230x10x9
220x10
210x11

Decline press machine
180x15
215x12
225x10x9

Rope push Downs
130x13
140x10
145x10x9 (PR)

Triceps machine
190x10
200x9
180x11
nice results....

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
epic...now just imagine a non-depleted workout :)

Max Intense + HemaVol = unmatched!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
epic...now just imagine a non-depleted workout :)

Max Intense + HemaVol = unmatched!
Yeh that was what I was thinking. I'm carbing up pretty good today, so tomorrow I will have a little taste of what the workouts will be like with my glycogen stores back to normal :sgrin:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely curious to hear your input on hemavol. I love maximize but have really wanted to try the hemavol. Nice lifts bro!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a pretty stellar workout today. I was all carbed up from yesterday and ready to see how the workout and pumps was going to go with the maximize/Hemavol combo!

I went with about 1.75 scoops of Maximize, and 1.5 scoops of Hemavol today and i think it was almost too much! I have a pretty high stim tolerance, and after a little bit I felt real jittery and almost nauseous. It passed after a bit, but Maximize is no joke. I think i will make 1.5 scoops my limit on it for now.

The pumps from the Hemavol were CRAZY! Shortly after a few sets I had the vascularity making my bicep veins looking like hoses, and my arms filled up like balloons. This dose may even be a little high for me too. I might drop it to a scoop to compare for tomorrow.

Performance wise I matched PRs on a lot of lifts and maintained a higher level of strength later in the workout with less fatigue. I felt great on this combo for sure. It really is something special how well they work together

Back/Biceps (light)

Chins
BW + 45 x15x10x8

T bar rows (seated)
180x15
225x9
215x9
205x10
190x11

Tbar rows (bent over v-grip)
180x12
205x10
190x10x10
180x11

Lat pulldowns
180x10
190x10
200x8
190x9
180x10

Ez bar curls (superset with alternate DB curls)
85x12, 40sx9
85x10, 40sx8
85x9, 35sx9

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, since I may have took too large of a dose yesterday, I decided yo tone it down today. I went with just over a scoop of both Maximize and Hemavol. I didn't get the jittery feeling that I did before, but I think the dose may have been a little less than what I needed actually. My pumps weren't huge like the previous days and my energy level was lower. I felt fatigued and drained that lasted through most of the day. It made my workout a little hard to push through. I'm sure there were other factors contributing to my fatigue. I might just be wore out altogether.

I still managed to push through the workout and not let my numbers suffer, but I will be getting some extra carbs in today to try and get my energy back up.

Tomorrow is just cardio, so i won't be taking maximize and Hemavol, but hopefully will be ready to kill it on Friday since I think i know my sweet spot with this stuff. I think a scoop and a half of each is perfect for me at this point ;)

Shoulders/calves/hamstrings

DB shoulder press
80sx13x11x8
75sx11
70sx10

Upright rows
95x11
105x10
115x8
105x9
95x10

Shrugs
270x10
290x10x9
270x10

Lateral raise (machine)
130x12
140x10x10

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This guy is a PR machine. I'm certain this is going to be a great log! Raspberry Lemonade sounds really good. :D

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This guy is a PR machine. I'm certain this is going to be a great log! Raspberry Lemonade sounds really good. :D
while the razz lemonade is pretty tasty......mango peach tea is my favorite :p

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man! Raspberry lemonade is pretty good for sure :yumyum:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I almost went with that flavor. It sounds good too...

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I almost went with that flavor. It sounds good too...
a few days late, but in. When you go to get your next tub of Intense, def try the mango peach :D . And glad to see your found your sweet spot in terms of dosing. I'm a bit of a stim junkie and 1.5 scoops is pretty much perfect for me + 1.5 scoops hemavol, pumps are flat out awesome

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a few days late, but in. When you go to get your next tub of Intense, def try the mango peach :D . And glad to see your found your sweet spot in terms of dosing. I'm a bit of a stim junkie and 1.5 scoops is pretty much perfect for me + 1.5 scoops hemavol, pumps are flat out awesome
Thanks for following!

Yeh I may try out that Mango peach flavor next. I'm a stim junkie too, and I think the 1.5 scoops of each is where its at. Tomorrows workout should be pretty sweet! :thumbsup:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So....today I decided to go with the 1.5 scoops of maximize and the Hemavol both, and I think it definitely is my sweet spot and magic dose for it. Energy was spot on through the whole workout, and my arms really tightened up from the big pumps. Vascularity also looked very nice, and all of this was despite being very depleted from a very very low carb day yesterday.

I'm loving this combination right now, especially now that I've found where it will work best for me!

Quads/arms

Hack squat
270x16
340x12
360x10x10
340x11
320x12
270x13

Leg extension
160x10
170x10x9
160x10

Weighted dips
BW + 90x15
BW +135x9x7
BW +90x13

Skull crushers
105x12
115x10x9
105x10

Alternate DB curls
55sx11
60sx10
55sx10
50sx10

BB curls
95x10x10x10x10

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So....today I decided to go with the 1.5 scoops of maximize and the Hemavol both, and I think it definitely is my sweet spot and magic dose for it. Energy was spot on through the whole workout, and my arms really tightened up from the big pumps. Vascularity also looked very nice, and all of this was despite being very depleted from a very very low carb day yesterday.

I'm loving this combination right now, especially now that I've found where it will work best for me!

Quads/arms

Hack squat
270x16
340x12
360x10x10
340x11
320x12
270x13

Leg extension
160x10
170x10x9
160x10

Weighted dips
BW + 90x15
BW +135x9x7
BW +90x13

Skull crushers
105x12
115x10x9
105x10

Alternate DB curls
55sx11
60sx10
55sx10
50sx10

BB curls
95x10x10x10x10

NICE work Rick... dang I wanted to try this pre... lol. I guess I will have to drop some dollas to get it since you are enjoying it so much ;)

(subbed)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds really good, too.

Rick, what constitutes a very very low carb day? Under 50g? Under 20g?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds really good, too.

Rick, what constitutes a very very low carb day? Under 50g? Under 20g?
Well yesterday was just trace carbs that probably totaled 20g or so for the day

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NICE work Rick... dang I wanted to try this pre... lol. I guess I will have to drop some dollas to get it since you are enjoying it so much ;)

(subbed)
Its actually very good and its been very effective. Its insanely strong and has exceeded my expectations

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well yesterday was just trace carbs that probably totaled 20g or so for the day
That is just focking insane man, how the hell do you pull that off and still get at least 250 on protein?? I would literally pass the fock out every half hour if I were that depleted on carbs. I try to pull of 100gs a day carbs and its doing wonders for me, too much lower then 75 and I will die!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is just focking insane man, how the hell do you pull that off and still get at least 250 on protein?? I would literally pass the fock out every half hour if I were that depleted on carbs. I try to pull of 100gs a day carbs and its doing wonders for me, too much lower then 75 and I will die!
Its actually not bad at all. Burn days my diet is generally chicken breast, plain Greek yogurt, fat free cottage cheese, whey protein, layne nortons cheesecake and steamed broccoli.

Hitting 250g protein is cake. ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its actually not bad at all. Burn days my diet is generally chicken breast, plain Greek yogurt, fat free cottage cheese, whey protein, layne nortons cheesecake and steamed broccoli.

Hitting 250g protein is cake. ;)
keep forgetting to look up this cheesecake! Google here I come! What brand of yogurt do you get? I've looked for this greek yogurt that has no carbs and failed!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
keep forgetting to look up this cheesecake! Google here I come! What brand of yogurt do you get? I've looked for this greek yogurt that has no carbs and failed!
Its a 5oz container and it does have 6g carbs per serving with 15g protein. Its the oikos Greek yogurt and I think its from Dannon

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update...

I've been hitting the cardio all weekend (no weights) so I haven't been using the Maximize or Hemavol the last couple days, but tomorrow its back to slaying the iron with this nice preworkout stack! :sgrin:

Stay tuned!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick update...

I've been hitting the cardio all weekend (no weights) so I haven't been using the Maximize or Hemavol the last couple days, but tomorrow its back to slaying the iron with this nice preworkout stack! :sgrin:

Stay tuned!

Why so much cardio and little weights? Any specific reasons, did you dominate a buffet or something? haha

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why so much cardio and little weights? Any specific reasons, did you dominate a buffet or something? haha
I actually only do 2-3 days of cardio per week (Thursday,Saturday, Sunday is optional and may just be rest day) and 4 days of weights per week. Once the weekend comes it looks like I do a lot of cardio because I dont do weights on the weekend...lol. During the week is when I smash the iron!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a damn good workout yesterday. Stuck with my dose i dialed in on both maximize and Hemavol of 1.5 scoops each and it worked perfectly. I had a great pump going and the energy was through the roof. After about 20 minutes or so, the pumps were getting so big that I could really feel my triceps tightening and swelling up, which really made me look pretty huge. Vascularity was once again looking great, and I managed to hit some very nice PRs on DB chest work. I have never done 100lb DBs for 10 reps before on flat bench, so that felt great. I may be ready to see what I can do with 105s next time I do the exercise.

This stack continues to impress me with how well it helps me push through every workout and what it is capable of. ;)

Chest/Triceps

DB Flat Bench
90sx13 (PR)
100sx10x8 (PR)
95sx9
90sx9

DB incline Bench
80sx12 (PR)
85sx10x9x9 (PR)
80sx10

Cable Flyes
80x11
85x10x9
80x10
75x12

Tricep pushdowns
110x12
120x11
130x9
120x10
110x11

BW Dips (to failure)
BWx25

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had another pretty good workout with big pumps. I had one minor PR in there, but the big thing today was energy and stamina. I had tons of it and didn't want to leave the gym. The combination of Maximize and Hemavol are doing a wonderful job at keeping me motivated and focused while destroying the iron!!

Back/Biceps

Wide grip pull up (warm up)
BW x 20

Tbar rows
180x12
225x7
205x9
190x10

DB rows (single)
105sx10
110sx10
115sx9 (PR)
110sx9
105sx10

Dorsiflexor
285x10
300x9
315x8
300x9

Lat pulldowns (close grip)
180x10x10x10

DB hammer curls
50sx11x11x10

Bisolator
220x11x11x10

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
good to see PR's popping up with a number of your workouts :D I swear this combo has been one key factor in helping me bust through some of my old PR's where I seemed to be stalling a little bit

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good to see PR's popping up with a number of your workouts :D I swear this combo has been one key factor in helping me bust through some of my old PR's where I seemed to be stalling a little bit
It has certainly helped me to push harder, no doubt. At 6AM a half-assed preworkout doesn't cut it. So far Maximize/Hemavol is living up to those expectations and even surpassing them :thumbsup:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty good workout today for the most part. I hit some PRs on a few exercises. DB presses I went up a rep on 80s and 85s which was nice. I swear if it weren't for having to spend half my energy getting those damned things above my shoulders and stabilized, I could go to 90s. DB shrugs I decided to go with 115s today instead of 110s, and that automatically made that a PR because I'd never used the 115s on shrugs. Went up on weight on calves too....so I'm making some small consistent strength gains, and I can't complain!

The effect that this combo has given me hasn't seem to fade any which is great. I was afraid I would have to increase dosage soon, but as long as the effect stays the same I'm happy. The pumps are still as sick as the first dose and today was probably the best I had seen my vascularity on this stack yet. :D

Just cardio tomorrow, but it will be back to the iron on Friday with more Maximize and Hemavol! :sgrin:

Shoulders/calves/hamstrings

DB shoulder press
80sx14 (PR)
85sx9x7 (PR)
80sx10

BB upright rows
95x10
115x8
105x10x10

DB shrugs
115sx10x10 (PR)
110sx11x10

DB lateral raise
45sx10x10x10x9

Seated calf raise
185x20 (PR)
230x11x10 (PR)
220x14x13
210x15

Leg curls
160x15
190x12
200x10
180x12

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are just continuing with the PRS!! Jeez man, congrats!

Mike

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a great workout today. Without setting any new PRs, I did manage to match many of them. I felt great through my entire workout and I did get some pretty insane pumps and great vascualarity once again even after being depleted from no carbs yesterday.

Maximize and Hemavol are doing great for everything they are supposed to do. Pumps, energy, focus, stamina....all are great with this combo. The energy is lasting a very long time post workout also. I don't feel the effects wearing off until about 4-5 hours after dosing. This stuff is certainly strong and works as advertised :thumbsup:

Quads/arms

Smith Squats
90x20
180x15
250x8x8
230x10x10
200x12
180x15

Leg extension
160x10x10x10x10

Alternate DB curls
50sx12