RickRock's sending natty test levels into overdrive with ENDOSURGE!! (BPS sponsored)

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by morry
    Those times are incredible. I'm not even close to being in that good of shape. Kleen and Rick, you guys are nuts.
    I'll stick with my swimming for now.....
    I do love how Rick calls 8mph a focking jog....Wtf kind of jog is that??? "Jogging" away from the police??;
    Swimming would kick my ass even though I should just float right now haha.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    I did a 22:30 5k once which is about 3 miles or so... In high school I did a 5:25 mile which freaked out a lot of people as my previous timed mile was 2 minutes slower. I was in much better shape cuz it was mid football season but I was still around 225... I was high on mushrooms too and didn't feel all that tired... sprinted the last 100 yards yah ... I always was a crazy fugger...I'm actually much much tamer in my old age...
    Wow running on shrooms. I probably had too much, but that was a bad ride for me. Everything felt weird so I could imagine running didn't hurt even when going past your normal limits.

  3. Well guys my fast time was a PT test after boot camp, AIT Training and Jump School so I was 19, weighed in at 178 lbs and wore 29 inch waist pants. I would be hard pressed to do 2 miles in 22 minutes right about now. As a matter of fact I think when I was running more about 2 years ago I was running an average of around a 9.5 minute miles cuz I would finish just under 30 minutes. That was outside on the road though not on a treadmill.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    I did a 22:30 5k once which is about 3 miles or so... In high school I did a 5:25 mile which freaked out a lot of people as my previous timed mile was 2 minutes slower. I was in much better shape cuz it was mid football season but I was still around 225... I was high on mushrooms too and didn't feel all that tired... sprinted the last 100 yards yah ... I always was a crazy fugger...I'm actually much much tamer in my old age...
    Lmao

  5. Pretty good workout today. I felt great and did hit some nice numbers on my arm work without pushing too hard.

    My weight was up a little this morning to 167 which was a little strange following the good burn day. I didn't look like I was holding a lot of water, and actually looked quite lean. Possibly I could be adding in some LBM lately. I don't know but my weight has been consistently been up for a good while and I don't seem to be gaining bodyfat.

    I will be doing a burn day tomorrow to clean up, and then Sunday is Easter. Its normally a burn day, but the diet will be off that day because of family and the Holiday.

    Hope everyone has a great Easter!!


    Quads/arms

    Squats
    135x15
    225x12
    245x10x9
    225x12x11

    Leg extension
    160x10x10x10

    Weighted dips
    BW + 90x15
    BW + 135x7
    BW + 90x13x12

    Skull crushers
    95x13
    105x10x10x9

    Alternate DB curls
    50sx12
    55sx10x10
    50sx11

    BB curls
    95x10
    105x9x8
    95x10
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  6. Repped for weighted dips with 135lbs, jesus....
    DB or plates? Think my boys would be nervous around those plates haha.
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html

  7. I think he uses plates.

    I love chains!!! Grab three of them bitches and rip off 18-20!!!

    You have seen his avitar, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  8. Yep....I use plates. Grab 3 45s and go to town!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  9. Haha can't wait to work my back up to using chains. Haven't done dips for 2 months - cracked olecranon- but now i have a new goal to work towards !
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yep....I use plates. Grab 3 45s and go to town!!
    Hey my joints are feeling much better these days... maybe I could start using weighted dibs again...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Hey my joints are feeling much better these days... maybe I could start using weighted dibs again...
    I've pinched my c o c k with a 100lb plate on there. I just wanted to scream. Worst pain I've ever experienced in the gym and I've had a heavy lat pull down bar fall and split my head open....

    Chains for me now...
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Hey my joints are feeling much better these days... maybe I could start using weighted dibs again...
    I say if you are feeling great, then go for it! As with anything just start low and work your way up. I absolutely love weighted dips. Nothing seems to hit my triceps as hard as they do. DOMS are a lot more prevelant after a day of doing them
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  13. Quote Originally Posted by morry

    I've pinched my c o c k with a 100lb plate on there. I just wanted to scream. Worst pain I've ever experienced in the gym and I've had a heavy lat pull down bar fall and split my head open....

    Chains for me now...
    Holy fock Morry. That hurts me just thinking about it.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    I've pinched my c o c k with a 100lb plate on there. I just wanted to scream. Worst pain I've ever experienced in the gym and I've had a heavy lat pull down bar fall and split my head open....

    Chains for me now...
    Ouch ... not that's not motivational at all Morry...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  15. Ok....this morning I knew there would be some damage from yesterdays Easter dinner, as my macros were very lopsided. I probably had 300-400g of carbs and not much over 100g of protein. So today I looked very full, but bloated nonetheless. My weight was up to 168 despite doing an hour of cardio yesterday burning 1k Cal's. No biggie....just have some cleaning up to do...

    This is my last week of Endosurge, so I will plan on having a full final review with pics this weekend. For those pics I'm going to try and clean up this week and try and fight the water retention I've been battling this whole time. So I may do just some light cardio each night of incline treadmill, even on workout days while scaling some of the carbs back a little too. This should clean me up by the weekend, and I really have been feeling I need to do this anyways after a good 3-4 weeks of higher Cal's overall.

    My workout went very well today.Felt great and hit quite a few PRs. I Opted to do all machine work today. Something i havent done in quite some time. These numbers are not as big of a deal as they look though, because its been quite a while since I've done any of these towards the beginning of the workout when I'm more fresh and less fatigued. I'm still very happy with the lifts though.

    Chest/triceps

    Chest press machine
    180x20 (PR)
    225x15 (PR)
    270x11x10x9 (PR)
    250x10

    Incline press machine
    135x12 (PR)
    145x11 (PR)
    155x10 (PR
    145x10
    135x11

    Decline press machine
    225x12x11x11x10

    Cable flyes
    80x11x10
    70x11

    Rope push Downs
    140x11x11x10
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  16. Good looking workout Rick. I'm sure you'll tear this final week up!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve
    Good looking workout Rick. I'm sure you'll tear this final week up!
    I'm going to give it hell!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  18. PR's on these kinds of lifts are not only from strength gains but power ... joints have to be holding out pretty well.. you're livin the dream...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  19. Excellent love seeing PR's all throughout a PCT. I can't wait to see how you look after peaking this week.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  20. Rick, does your gym have plate-loaded machines (Hammer Strength, for example) or machines with the weight-stack built into them?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  21. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    I've pinched my c o c k with a 100lb plate on there. I just wanted to scream. Worst pain I've ever experienced in the gym and I've had a heavy lat pull down bar fall and split my head open....

    Chains for me now...
    This is the most painful post I've ever read!

  22. I actually extended the chain on my dip belt 4-5 inches to avoid this. Yes it kind of swings and makes the lift unstable but that just adds another dimension to the lift really.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I actually extended the chain on my dip belt 4-5 inches to avoid this. Yes it kind of swings and makes the lift unstable but that just adds another dimension to the lift really.
    Yah the chain I use seemed long enough can't imagine that happening
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  24. I can't use a belt.....I'm physiologically focked
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    I can't use a belt.....I'm physiologically focked
    Yah that would do it....
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  26. I hit myself in the nuts with 3 plates once while trying to pull the belt up, it was stuck on my big all ass and I tried to do a little hop to get the belt over it and wham 3 plates right in the nuts! Ughhh, It took everything I had not to puke, my workout partner was all laughing his ass off at me and I was ready to mutilate him for it. LOL
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  27. I am very grateful that has never happened to me...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  28. Yeah, not even the worst thing I have had happen to my nuts. LOL

    When I was 12 they were building a new school over by where I lived. We all went over there and road our bikes on the mounds of dirt they made while leveling the area for the school. We lived in a valley at the time so they had to move a lot of earth to get a flat spot big enough for a school... Well the workers saw all of use over the trying to ride these hills and they decided to come over during a lunch and make us a little make shift BMX track, built the piles up, ran over them to smooth them out a bit. So they would come over during their lunch and watch us ride for entertainment. Of course we all tried to show out for them and I decided I was going to jump from one hill to the next on my bike. The hills were probably 10-12 feet apart and the first one was about 8 feet high the second one about 6 ft. Well I went as fast as i could and launched myself of the first hill, thinking I was going to make it. I landed front tire first about a foot and a half from the top of the hill. I hit so hard my goose neck stripped, my handlebars went straight forward, pulling me full force nut sack first right into the square custom gooseneck I had. OMFG!!!! It hurt so bad, when I finally was able to stand up I had blood coming through the pants on the right side of my crotch. I hit the gooseneck so hard my nut was huge and my sack was split open. I can not even begin to tell you how much that hurt and how frightened I was. I was 12 years old, bleeding testicles, and a broken bike I have to push 2 miles to get home, all the while bleeding and throbbing. Then my Mom wants to put ice on it. WTF!?!?!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  29. Wow. Um. Ouch. I got hit so hard in the groin playing sandlot football that I had to have surgery, but no blood or lacerations were involved. OUCH.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  30. You guys are nuts

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve
    Rick, does your gym have plate-loaded machines (Hammer Strength, for example) or machines with the weight-stack built into them?
    Yeh those are basically hammer strength (plate loaded) machines that I was doing.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  32. Loving the stories Chris....lol. Luckily I haven't had anything even remotely close like that happen to me!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  33. I dried just a tad since yesterday and my weight came down a couple lbs to 166. I did look to be holding a lot less water, but still looking VERY full. Pumps were huge today, and vascularity was better than yesterday, but still not near as good as when I'm real dry. It was still nice to see that i cleaned up some of the weekend damage.

    Workout went pretty good. Nothing earth shattering but still a decent workout.

    Back/Biceps

    Tbar rows seated
    180x12
    225x8
    205x10x9
    190x10

    Tbar rows (bent over close grip)
    180x12
    205x10x9
    180x11

    Lat pulldowns (close grip)
    180x10
    190x9
    200x8
    190x9

    Dorsiflexor
    285x10x9
    270x12x12

    DB hammer curls
    50sx12x11x11x10
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  34. Dorsiflexor as in the front of your calves?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  35. Nice, sounds like you will be looking great for your final pics.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  36. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Nice, sounds like you will be looking great for your final pics.
    X 2
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  37. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Yeah, not even the worst thing I have had happen to my nuts. LOL

    When I was 12 they were building a new school over by where I lived. We all went over there and road our bikes on the mounds of dirt they made while leveling the area for the school. We lived in a valley at the time so they had to move a lot of earth to get a flat spot big enough for a school... Well the workers saw all of use over the trying to ride these hills and they decided to come over during a lunch and make us a little make shift BMX track, built the piles up, ran over them to smooth them out a bit. So they would come over during their lunch and watch us ride for entertainment. Of course we all tried to show out for them and I decided I was going to jump from one hill to the next on my bike. The hills were probably 10-12 feet apart and the first one was about 8 feet high the second one about 6 ft. Well I went as fast as i could and launched myself of the first hill, thinking I was going to make it. I landed front tire first about a foot and a half from the top of the hill. I hit so hard my goose neck stripped, my handlebars went straight forward, pulling me full force nut sack first right into the square custom gooseneck I had. OMFG!!!! It hurt so bad, when I finally was able to stand up I had blood coming through the pants on the right side of my crotch. I hit the gooseneck so hard my nut was huge and my sack was split open. I can not even begin to tell you how much that hurt and how frightened I was. I was 12 years old, bleeding testicles, and a broken bike I have to push 2 miles to get home, all the while bleeding and throbbing. Then my Mom wants to put ice on it. WTF!?!?!
    I'm kinda lost for words Kleen. F that. Glad ur was you not me tho

  38. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Yeah, not even the worst thing I have had happen to my nuts. LOL

    I was 12 years old, bleeding testicles, and a broken bike I have to push 2 miles to get home, all the while bleeding and throbbing. Then my Mom wants to put ice on it. WTF!?!?!
    Jeez Mom....
    Thats the **** that hockey goalies usually have happen trying to cover both corners, cup leaves an area exposed, puck smacks scrotum, scrotum gets degloved! Havent seen that with a bicycle tho. How off topic i this thread? "RickRock sends Natty Test Levels Through The Roof With A Busted Nutsack!" lololol
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html

  39. See what I started???

    I had a guy at the gym watch me do dips with the chains and he asked if I liked doing them with the chains instead of the belt. I told him the story and let him know the belt and I broke up....for good. He didn't even laugh, he looked all weird and said he understood why I only used chains.

    For the record, my balls have never been bloody. Not sure why you all care, but just in case you do.

    Wait, I take that back. I was banging this chic and she was on her period. When I got done my whole midsection looked like I was a tractor trailer that hit a deer going 90mph. My everything was bloody and I needed a garden hose....luckily this process did not endanger my balls and the blood wasn't mine
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve
    Dorsiflexor as in the front of your calves?
    Its basically just a rowing machine
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Endosurge/Erase/DAA 8 week Run! First natty stack....
    By Drizzie88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 308
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 10:22 AM
  2. Time to grow on EndoSurge (sponsored)
    By AntM1564 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 11:53 PM
  3. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 03:24 PM
Log in
Log in