Mkretz puts a spin on AI's DAA!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Mkretz puts a spin on AI's DAA!!!

I would like to give a huge thank you to AI sports for alloing me to log this product....right now I do not have the time to write out my whoel story, I jsut wnated to get this log up and running....the reason for my interesting title deals with mysituation, this will now be the usual run of DAA and i hope to have bloowork done at some point in this log! thanks for following alone and there will be more info and workouts up soon, diet too!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

ok so about a year and a half ago i finally got my T levels checke cu i felt like crap all the time, couldnt put on any muscle, after i had lost about 50pounds of bsicallly pure muscle due to being sick and being hospitilized, It came back with levels under 100....i tried and tried to get it up on my own with things liek DAA, lots of sat fat, fat in general, etc..... got it up to about 100 natrually, unfortunately i had like no LH either so my body was not telling my balls to make any test.............. because of this my doctor put me on hrt (androgel), was on that for about a year, then went off to tr a "restart" with clomid, which didn't work and within the 2 weeks i was off the gel my Test went back down to 29!........ so they put me back on gel, well about a month ago i was taken off the gel again :-(......... I am doing everything i can to hopefully get my body to somehow perform a miracle and start making some damn hormones. I will be running AIs DAA as well as supersaponins which i have been using for a few weeks right now ( i was also on Purus labs d-pol for a few weeks) I honestly don't feel that bad which suprises me, however i have only put on a bout a pound or 2 if that in the past month, but going by feeling which is the most important in my opinion i dont feel as bad as i had int he past s i guess thats a plus!!!................

- my trainings tyle always starts witha big lift for lower reps, usually do some sort of power movement maye wit bands or chains then work more in teh hypertrophy range after that, hoping to get some hormones flowing

diet is 3500 calories sort of carb cycle....300/250/144 on mod. days p/c/f 300/350/100 on high days......I also am going to be going back to an IF or lean gains style eating which i know is usually used for recomp but its jsut alot easier for me because i work early in the mornigns as a fitness instrctor and personal trianier and i cannot eat and then immediately try to teach a class or eat while training, also i seem to be more alert throughoght the day......it is kinda hard to eat almost 2000 calories for my fast breaking meal, but very rewarding! lol

-if anyone has any secrets to maybe helping to boost my natrual T production feel free to shoot me some ideas......... I also hope to ahve some bloodwork somewhere during this log, honetlyid be happy with t levels around 250-300 at this point, which i konw sux but since its coming form literally like 29, ill take it!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

i reall yhope u guys read that long post though so u know my situation and why teh title of the thread is the way it is! thanks again!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Dude you will love DAA, i personally get great results from it and it never fails me. It will be VERY beneficial for your situation as well, i have like 10 people at work on DAA and they all have given me positive feedback including older guys/younger guys all over the place. I would LOAD up on Vitamin D as well i take a multi pak that has 4,000 iu of it and i noticed a difference within 2 days considering i neglected the HELL out of my vitamins/minerals which i should have been on top of. When you deplete yourself training all these become very critical and beneficial to your overall health. I started taking Glandulars as well it seems to help as well! If i remember anything ill come back and post it up for you!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

what r glandulars? i also only take a basic centrum multi, thining of getting a good multi but at the same tiem id rather wai till this runs out and i still got alot.....i take 6,000 IU a day of vit d so tahts not a prob, lie i said though my t levels have always been low since i got sick cu my brain isnt making hte LH hopefully sumthing good happens,like i siad as well id ont feel too bad, havent weighted myself recently either
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

lets hope daa can get your test back for good coming off of hrt. Remember you were on a year so the longer a person is on the longer it will take to come back

are you getting testing done , total and free ?

Four weeks is shown to work and in your situataion im going to say 8 weeks at the leas so maybe next month I can get you out another tun and you continue this log for another month
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    what r glandulars? i also only take a basic centrum multi, thining of getting a good multi but at the same tiem id rather wai till this runs out and i still got alot.....i take 6,000 IU a day of vit d so tahts not a prob, lie i said though my t levels have always been low since i got sick cu my brain isnt making hte LH hopefully sumthing good happens,like i siad as well id ont feel too bad, havent weighted myself recently either
    I believe they support adrenal gland function and control optimum hormone levels in the body. All i know is since i started taking them every pre workout feels like the first and i have tons more energy throughout the day. My only complaint is that they stink...a LOT haha
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Have you seen the blood work that's been released by some of our loggers on TestoPRO? I know Daft went from 420 to 751 in about five weeks of TestoPRO. Something to think about later down the road.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Have you seen the blood work that's been released by some of our loggers on TestoPRO? I know Daft went from 420 to 751 in about five weeks of TestoPRO. Something to think about later down the road.
    ...id love to try it out! esp, after this, if i can start making some on my own, id love to try it for sure, jsut thinking about it gets me excited lol
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    I believe they support adrenal gland function and control optimum hormone levels in the body. All i know is since i started taking them every pre workout feels like the first and i have tons more energy throughout the day. My only complaint is that they stink...a LOT haha
    do u have like a brand name or a place to get these....id love to try them, im so stimmed out i need something like this lol
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    lets hope daa can get your test back for good coming off of hrt. Remember you were on a year so the longer a person is on the longer it will take to come back

are you getting testing done , total and free ?

Four weeks is shown to work and in your situataion im going to say 8 weeks at the leas so maybe next month I can get you out another tun and you continue this log for another month
    i gotta tlak with my doc, my guess is i will be getting it tested soon, hopefully during this log.....and if 8 is what u recommend i would def. be down to keep the log going, that woudl be awsome!....id say its abotu 80% ill be getting bloodwork during teh log, but it will def. behappening sooner rather than later.......ill let u know as soon as i know, i cant wait to see the #s though to be honest....part of me feels liek i maybe making at least some on my own right now
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

well i had a cray leg workout today, definitely ALOT of hormones released, there jsut had to be lol.....
    did some heavy reverse banded squats which was a real cool feel to it.
    Then did 4 sets of high rep squats which had me at the bottom of the rack on the last set
    -next was 3 sets of heavy hack squats where i was ablt to set soem prs, and then one drop set to ttal failure

i also did glute bridges, RDL, sumo deads (lighter weight really focusing on squeeing my glutes) from a step so i had to get down extra low, 1 leg squats and a superset of leg curls with leg ext. to finish off....one hell of a workout

funny thing is i was really tired before teh workout and was REALLY close to taking today off, but the workout turned out to be one of my best leg workouts in a really long tiem, i was soooo focused the entire time, i think part of the reason was the fact that i was sweatin my ass off lol it was hot today and the sweat jsut gets me goin i guess haha......not looking forward to teh net couple of days.....unfortunately not gonna eb getting alot of sleep again tonight so recoery may be an issue, i really think this is where i tend to fall short, i train hard as hell, eat like crazy but soemtimes i jsut dotn rest enough im always on the go, and dont sleep very well..........
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

btw..sorry i did not post weights or reps.....got some stuff i need to check still before i go to bed and gotta get up early...... sets are usuall 3 heavy sets ith one lighter higher rep set in the beginning for the big movemetns and then same idea with smaller movmetns usually but only 3 sets....i try to go very slow on the negative and try to explode up and hold the contraction....this has been working very well lately, been feelign very pumped !
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

How was your weekend? You don't seem like you're the partying type, but I could be wrong. I stayed home and grilled.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

honestly, not much of aprtier, but the biggest reason, i work too damn much lol...starting a 4th job soon, and school, no the jobs are a few hours at each but still......i literally cook, sleep, workout and go to school (every now and then lol)...thats y i say im very active lol plus y i think my recovery may suffer
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

btw....worked asked if i coudl come in to help outtoday so i didd , so i didnt train today
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

tomorrow will be a carb load day for sure, shootin for 400g......off days i usually do carbs just from veggies.dairy/nuts etc....so i shoudl be pretty carb deplete after 2 days now so im down for a refeed
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

do u have like a brand name or a place to get these....id love to try them, im so stimmed out i need something like this lol

This is the stuff i'm currently using, it smells like ass but seems to be working pretty good right now even with me killing myself in the gym haha

http://www.nspresearchnutrition.com/nsp-sterol-11/

Nice leg workout man!! I'm training legs tomorrow gonna go for 20 rep squats for 2-3 sets i will be dead that's for sure. Stupid? Maybe, but i'm willing to try!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Nice!!

Im in on this
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    Nice!!

Im in on this
    glad to have u along!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

chest workout today...little shaky, wasnt relaly focused for sum reason, really no idea why since i took two days off.... did al ittel cardio both days, my guess is that i didnt get enough cals in, esp. sunday since i did cardio and tehn was on my feet ALL day literally dont think isat down till righ before bed, and still was only taking in around 2600 cals.....that mixed with almost no carsb both days, althoug my pre workout meal had about 125 g carbs in it so i dunno......got decently focused towards the end, ..........still feel like i got a good chest workout though, maybe iddnt get teh intesnte pumps but my reps were lower using bands alot on bench and hammer strength presses so hat could be why, we will see what soreness tomorrow brings haha
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

and i jsut foudn out i have an exam thurs anhave liek an entire books worth of notes to memeorize by then lol soooo updates may be alittle short till then!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

honestly, not much of aprtier, but the biggest reason, i work too damn much lol...starting a 4th job soon, and school, no the jobs are a few hours at each but still......i literally cook, sleep, workout and go to school (every now and then lol)...thats y i say im very active lol plus y i think my recovery may suffer
    back when i was 24 I did three jobs and school, plus dedicated to this lifestyle. Its manageable, it takes planning and brining your food along, unless you were lucky like me and yourfamily brought your food to your workoplace =).. that was over 6 years ago lol how time flies
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

that woudl be nice....my mom would never weigh out food for me and all that, shed say "jsut go get a whopper, you need it"
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

my family knew I was serious into bodybuilding from day one because I ate breathes and lived it since I turned 21 until now!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

same here, but my family thinks its the reason im so skinny, ......im tryin to get big though lol i dunno
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

today was an arm day....started offwith banded towel bench 4 sets of 6 then a couple heavy singles jsut to see what i could do, def. not a max but felt good to move some heavier weights.

then i did Rev. banded close grip smith bench presses, normally i dotn feel CG presse smuch in my tris but toay was an exception, great pumps the whoel workout, even working in the 8-10 rep range on these, i was really feelin it in my tris

next was decline skull crushers , 4 sets 8-10 last set was a drop with presses as well

then i did a different superset for me, 3 sets of vbar pushdown ss with bench dips, this relaly pumped up teh tris

lastly for tris i did DB overhead ext. but woulnt go nearly as heavy as normal, tris were def. shot, form was perfect thogh, all the way down fora good stretch

for bis i started off with sumthign ery different..... i did 4 sets of 5 negatives which was pretty tough, i have never really done negatives before i dont think, def. felt somedamage goin on haha

net was one of my new favorite exercises, banded hammer stength plate loaded curl.......the contraction at the top of the movement becasue of the band is un beatable, nothin like it! its liek a mix of a pump and a ripping feeling all at once, gota lvoe it! 4 sets of 10 for that!

next was lying cable str8 bar curl, 3 sets 10-12 then 3 sets incline curl 10-12 with a double drop on teh last set!

pumps were really good today, vascularity seemed more intense as well..... overall very good workout, my tris were shaking or a few hours after, which is not normal lol so i think i did good :-)
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

You're trying to get bigger but you have low carb days...?

Squash that **** and eat, homie!

Red Meat, ZMA before bed on an empty stomach or a supplement like Animal PM, tons of compound movements, a **** load of sleep and heavy weights. Glutamine before bed too for aiding a hormone boosting sleep.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

And real talk, no homo obviously, but make sure you bust a nut on the regular, regardless if it's with a partner or solo.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Away View Post
    And real talk, no homo obviously, but make sure you bust a nut on the regular, regardless if it's with a partner or solo.

soudns bad but.....with my t issue, thas kinda tough :-(....and with the low carb days, calories are sill there, y do i really need the carbs if im mostly sedentary, keeps my insulin sensitivity up right?
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

I would think having a steady dose of slow digesting carbs would better insulin sensitivity more than random major spikes from carb up days.... But dont quote me on that
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

i think one of the ideas behind the IF style diet is the increas in sulin sensitivity....since ur not eating for so long, when u do eat, ur sensitivity is way up and u absorb everything.......i woudl think u kinda get teh same effect from low carb days......not 100% though
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

very intense leg workout today, once i get going its sum good stuff lol....did rev. banded suats to start again but i think i set up the bands a little different so they didnt pull up as much so i was not able to do as much, however i made sure to get extra low and really felt it in my hams and glutes and of ccourse quads......

then i did sum jumps quats 4 sets of 6 with 135 jsut for some power....

then was high rep squats set 12-15 , went up in weight here form last week, last set was brutal, legs were shakin, ended up at the bottom of the rack

then did 3 heavy sets of hack squat where i was wable to increase weigh again and then a lighter set witha drop which once again had my legs feeling like they were o fire

then moved on to hams, did glute bridges, very controlled for a cahgne with the same weihts as last week so i was def. streonger here, then moved onto RDLs.....

next was wide stance sumo DLS with 25s on each side then jsut added weigh from tehre so i had to squat real low and really squeeed my glutes at teh top of each rep, these were brutal, but im trying to target my glutes when possible.......

last was 3 sets of leg curls and 3 sets o leg ext last set was a double drop, then flexing and stretching after those drop sets ........ tomorrow will def. be an off day cu ill eb extremely sore, gonna do sum light cardio to get teh blood flowin though and hopefully ill find time to do some foam rolling as well
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

im am also debating on taking a "deload" week with lighter weihts higher reps and shorter workouts, dunno though, id ont liek tod o it lol, maybe ill take a break from teh bands cu thsoe are pretty tough on the CNS
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

how do u guys do deload weeks if at all?
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

how do u guys do deload weeks if at all?
    I do when i start to feel "run down" or wiped out, it's hard to explain but maybe joints will bother you or you just won't feel 100%, i do 1 week of lighter weights with higher reps like 15-20 you don't want to go too light but i would pick a weight that is like 20% lower than your normal working sets, this way you get blood moving stimulate the muscle but don't kill yourself with heavy weights. For me 1 week did the trick and i felt 200%
    Keep up the good work man workouts look intense!
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

thanks man, maybe next week, so far i feel pretty godo this week, not alot of sleep last night and sitll ahd plenty of energy today which is rare for me throughout teh day i usually et sluggish so im gonna eep at it for now...... made some strength imporvements on a few movemetns today again so feelin pretty good!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

wierd thing though is my first movement (banded bench) i was only as strong as lasxt week, amybe a tiny bit weaker but on everythign else i was stronger, I wonder why
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    wierd thing though is my first movement (banded bench) i was only as strong as lasxt week, amybe a tiny bit weaker but on everythign else i was stronger, I wonder why
    That type of **** could be from diet, how you slept the night before, if you used a bit more of a certain muscle during your previous exercises, if you came back to that muscle before it fully healed, if it's a full moon... A bunch of stuff.

If you can't increase in weight in one exercise during a workout but you can in others youre on the right track.

I usually chalk it up to the fact that I exerted myself more in the other movements and my body just doesn't have enough to keep the progression going for that day. If this happens for weeks on one lift, check your mechanics and/or switch the order up.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Away View Post
    That type of **** could be from diet, how you slept the night before, if you used a bit more of a certain muscle during your previous exercises, if you came back to that muscle before it fully healed, if it's a full moon... A bunch of stuff.

If you can't increase in weight in one exercise during a workout but you can in others youre on the right track.

I usually chalk it up to the fact that I exerted myself more in the other movements and my body just doesn't have enough to keep the progression going for that day. If this happens for weeks on one lift, check your mechanics and/or switch the order up.

yea im not too concerned, i was stronger on everything else but it was jsut od that my fist eercise iw asnt ...i dunno

anyways, today was back and i was stronger on all lifts.....next week i will change up what lifts im doing for 2 weeks then come back to these and see how strenght is coming along..... Ive been doing alot more width exercises, for the next 2 weeks gonna go for more thickness exercises, liek heavy t bars and closegrip pulldowns.

also at teh end of the workout i was sooo focuse don on my seated calf raises for sum reason...... it was the only calf exercises i got to but i was able to get 4 sets with 2 drop sets but with amaign contractions and drop to stanidng bw raises with stretches at the end.......i feet were like twitching for at leaast a half an hour after, felt great....with calfs u really gonna squeee the top of the motion and im starting to learn to do athat better, and man does it kill lol but fels amazing!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MKretz gets marinaded in muscle marinade!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 10:37 PM
  2. MKretz gets SWOLE with GLYCOBOL!
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 07:55 AM
  3. LETS GET IT!!! MKRETZ's winter bulk
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 12:25 AM
  4. mkretz on the comback trail with HGHpro!
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 06:49 PM
  5. gettin WYKED with mkretz!
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 01:57 AM