PUNJA/PJ AND ATHLETIX KICKIN AZZ ON PCT

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
First of all big thanks to my good friend Ike Broflovski (just kidding JD ) and Athletix sports for giving me this opportunity...really appreciate it!!!

I'll be logging Athletix Titanium xl, Division 1 and Licogenix along with my other pct supps.

Little about myself..
Age-22
Weight-184lbs
Height-6ft
Training experience- 6yrs

I just finished my epistane cycle...the cycle was great. Gained 14lbs while leaning out. Really happy with my cycle. Today is my first day of pct...so let's see how it goes...

My pct look like this...

Nolvadex- 20/20/10/10
DAA 3gr Ed
Titanium Xl- 2caps 2x a day
Division 1- 4caps (1cap 4x a day)
Licogenix- 2caps 2x a day

Other supps I'll be taking is...
Multivitamin
Lclt
Protein
Recover pro
Superpump maxx
Toco 8

My goal is to lean out a bit around my abs...I'll be posting some pics later on today...let's kick some AZZ!!! Lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
14 lbs is awesome! So are your stats current or do you need to add 14 lbs to those? Hope to see you keep all 14 in PCT.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
14 lbs is awesome! So are your stats current or do you need to add 14 lbs to those? Hope to see you keep all 14 in PCT.
Thanks bro...yea my stats are current...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I'll be adding few pics later on :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thus means Packas in da house!!! Go kill it bro!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
image-2355674175.jpg

image-3674151006.jpg

image-2101509414.jpg

image-230749851.jpg

image-1699397781.jpg

Here are some pics guys...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
U are going to look Beast when u cut bro!!!! Subed

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DAY 1 ARMS WORKOUT

Ok guys woke up this morning took my liquid nolvadex...liquid nolvadex taste like sh1t lol...then took 2caps of titanium, 2caps of Licogenix and 1cap of division with breakfast...in breakfast I had egg sandwich with protein shake mixed with 2% milk...then I was off to work...then I took another cap of division after 4hrs and then another one pre workout...

At gym I felt great...ran 1.5miles in 17mins...had a great arm workout...didn't wanna leave the gym...my friends forced me to leave gym coz they were working out with me and couldn't keep up lol...strength was great...here are my workout detail...

BICEPS

Ez Barbell curl
65x15
85x12
85x10
Then superset 95x7, 85x7,65x7 non stop

Ez barbell preacher curl
65x15
55x12
55x10

Seated Dumbbell curl
45x12
40x12
40x10

Dumbbell preacher curl
40x12
35x10
35x8

Rev. Grip barbell curl
55x15
55x12
55x12

Wide grip cable curl
140x15
150x12
160x10

Cable preacher curl
110x12
100x10
100x8

TRICEPS

Ez bar lying tricep ext.
85x15
65x15
65x15

Ez bar skullcrusher
85x15
65x12
65x10

Seated dumbell over the head
75x12
65x15
65x10

Cable tricep ext. with rope
110x15
110x12
120x10

Close grip barbell press
85x15
85x12
85x10

Abs crunches (I do this everyday)
Total did 350 crunches..

Was a awesome workout...just got home and drinking my protein shake and took 2caps of titanium, 2caps of Licogenix and 1cap of division...:)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
special k for the win!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow that is a lot of volume on that arm workout! You young studs have mucho energy. You look bigger than 180 bubba.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Wow that is a lot of volume on that arm workout! You young studs have mucho energy. You look bigger than 180 bubba.
Lol thanks bro...yea that's how my all workout will be...I do lots of free weights then I do machine as well..

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
So I wanna keep my size but I wanna lose some fat from my belly...I don't wanna do cardio too much coz I will loose size...any tips guys??? I want my arm to look same maybe lil skinner but cut up....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clean is lean bubba. Get the diet tighter and you will get what you want.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Clean is lean bubba. Get the diet tighter and you will get what you want.
I do eat clean...I guess I gotta eat more cleaner lol...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Did you log your Epi run also ?
No bro but I'll post a final review soon...I'll post everything how I dose and diet, sides and gains...and wat else I took with epi and the dosage time and stuff :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I saw those other pics of you man, leaned out quite a bit, and now your 14lbs heavier?

U look more solid and not as soft...

I'm going to need some epi haha

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No bro but I'll post a final review soon...I'll post everything how I dose and diet, sides and gains...and wat else I took with epi and the dosage time and stuff :)
I'll be on the look out!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I saw those other pics of you man, leaned out quite a bit, and now your 14lbs heavier?

U look more solid and not as soft...

I'm going to need some epi haha
Thanks bro...yea man I gained solid 14lbs...I was kinda soft before now you can see my all veins and stuff....I can even see veins on my shoulder now lol...epi is some good stuff!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DAY 2 BACK AND LEGS

Ok guys today gym was awesome...did kinda light weight not coz I was tired or anything just wanna give my body a lil rest lol...diet was ok...had lil bit of junk food but too much...so woke up this morning took 2caps of titanium, 2caps of Licogenix and I cap of division with breakfast...another cap of division after 5hrs and another one preworkout with 2caps of titanium and 2caps of Licogenix...did over 2hrs of training..came from gym took my shirt off infornt of mirror and was a lil surprised...idk if it's still effect of epi or it's Licogenix but I'm looking more cut and dry...I do abs everyday but my abs don't look as much define like today...well let's see how it goes in future...I kno my libido is going up already...it better go up lol...taking titanium, division and DAA...here's my diet detail and workout detail....

Breakfast
Egg sandwich (wheat bread)
French toast (just 1)
Protein shake (2scoop each scoop 27grams) in 2% milk

Lunch
4 corn tortillas with bowl of chicken curry (it was really good lol)
And 1 fiber bar

Dinner
Ok my dinner was junk
3 chicken hot dogs...that's all I had lol

Post workout
2scoop of protein in 2% milk

Had almost 2gallons of water...I think that much or sometimes more everyday...I love water!!! Lol

WORKOUT DETAIL

Squats
135x12
155x10
185x8
185x6

Bent over row
135x15
135x12
135x12

Lat pull down
110x15
120x12
120x10

Seated cable row
180x12
160x12
140x15

Narrow 45 degree leg press
180x15
180x12
180x12

V bar lat pull down
160x15
160x12
180x8

Abs crunches
Did total 350 crunches

And we did couple more machines but don't kno wat they call lol...oh Also ran 1.50 miles in less than 17mins...overall great workout...:)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks bro...yea man I gained solid 14lbs...I was kinda soft before now you can see my all veins and stuff....I can even see veins on my shoulder now lol...epi is some good stuff!!!
It'll probably be a while b4 I do anoter methyl though...

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lot of volume!!! Geese insane strength too! Your lean as heck and massive at same time. I agree you will be sick wicked sick soon!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Lot of volume!!! Geese insane strength too! Your lean as heck and massive at same time. I agree you will be sick wicked sick soon!
Thanks bro!!! :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DAY 3 CHEST

Wow wat a workout lol!!! I'm loving it more on pct then on my epi cycle...my chest looks huge!!! I'm loving this titanium, division and Licogenix combo...thanks for hooking it up JD..love you man!!! (no homo lol)...seriously tho my mood been good all day...I'm more confidence...ppls saying really good things about my body at gym...everyone look at me while I'm working out lol...it's a lil strange but I love attention...it gives me more confidence and pump so then I lift more heavy...diet been good today...looking lean as well...

Diet

Breakfast
Egg sandwich
Protein shake (2scoop)
1 banana

Lunch
1 payday bar
Protein shake (1scoop)

Dinner
4 avacados
Bowl of oatmeal

Post workout
Protein shake (2scoop)
All my protein shake is mixed with 2% milk

Workout details

Bench press
245x8
225x8
185x12
135x20

Incline bench press
185x8
175x8
135x12

Decline bench press
185x10
155x12
135x18

Chest fly machine
220x10
220x8
220x10
That's the highest weight that machine have..

Machine chest press
185x15
200x10
225x6

Dual Cable chest press
100x15
80x12
80x10

Chest push ups
20reps
18reps
25reps on fist

Body weight dips
30reps
25reps

Hammer strength bench press
180x6
140x10
140x12

Abs crunches
Total 500 crunches

I ran 1.50miles before working out...even I'm not epi no more but I'm looking more bigger...idk why...and one more thing my libido is going up the roof...today I surprised my gf and she was very happy lol...here's are some more pics....you can see my abs coming out...I think Licogenix already started working!!!

image-297735105.jpg

image-3721070925.jpg

image-3690088564.jpg

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
What you guys think my bf% is??

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just guessing and don't get butt hurt here but I would say the mid to high teens. Maybe someone with more experience with this can offer their opinion as well.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just guessing and don't get butt hurt here but I would say the mid to high teens. Maybe someone with more experience with this can offer their opinion as well.
And that's still not horrible lol...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Mid to high teens...I need to get to single digit bf...i need to start doing cardio more...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Roniboney

Awards
In on this man.We've been looking out for each other pre and during cycle.I wish all the luck in the world.Subbed

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
In on this man.We've been looking out for each other pre and during cycle.I wish all the luck in the world.Subbed
Welcome and thanks brother!!! How's ur pct going??

Roniboney

Awards
Welcome and thanks brother!!! How's ur pct going??

terribly.Lost everything............................

trololo

Its going great.I shed 4lbs of water almost immediately.So I'm still at a 16lb gain with some fat gain but I'm getting stronger.I'm on week 2 atm and the Nolva really is bringing me back quickly.Still waiting on my blood test results to come back but I feel awesome.
Semen is a lot thicker.I noticed it was really watery on EPI.

How is your strength atm.Did you alter your training split and sets and reps.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Lol that's good to hear bro...my strength going up...I look bigger too...feels better on pct then epi lol...I'm glad that I done my cycle...the joints were killin me lol

Roniboney

Awards
Lol that's good to hear bro...my strength going up...I look bigger too...feels better on pct then epi lol...I'm glad that I done my cycle...the joints were killin me lol

same iwth me.I feel so much better off than I do on.The strenght gains were great ye but my joints were killing me too.Its a good thing we had SERMs on hand.I cannot imagine using an OTC product.Pain free lifting from now.

I need to get some cissus next cycle and mega dose glucosamine next cycle.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
same iwth me.I feel so much better off than I do on.The strenght gains were great ye but my joints were killing me too.Its a good thing we had SERMs on hand.I cannot imagine using an OTC product.Pain free lifting from now.

I need to get some cissus next cycle and mega dose glucosamine next cycle.
Yea bro have to take 2x the dosage of cissus lol...what's your plan on next cycle bro and when??

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Wheres that final review? lol
Bro I'll post soon...I been busy and lil lazy to go back 6weeks and think to write this review lol...but I'll post soon promise :)