After doing some reading and reviewing other folks' logs, I decided to take the plunge and give iForce'sa try. This log may differ from others for a few reasons:
1) I have no affiliation whatsoever with ANY supplement manufacturer, distributor, Rep, or store.
2) I do not take, nor will I be taking, a dozen different supplements along with Intimidate besides whey protein.
3) I've never done a 'cycle' of anything: illegal, legal, or otherwise.
Background: I am nearly 49 years old and have been hitting the weights ever since I failed the Presidential Physical Fitness test when I was a fat 12 year old who could not complete one single chin up. I'm currently 5' 10" 183.2 lbs. Bodyfat I believe in the 14-16 range based on the mirror. I will confirm or adjust this number this evening as I was running late this morning and didn't have time to break out the calipers. Edit. Survey says....14.8%.
I work out 7 days a week alternating a weight room day with a cardio day. Weight days I break up into body parts. Back/Biceps, Chest/Shoulders/Triceps, Legs, and core/abs. For cardio I typically do 60 minutes on the arc climber. Weight days I record my lifts, reps, weights, and I wear a stop watch to time my rest between sets. People look at me like I am a douche, but hey, how can you accurately measure gains if you don't time your rest? If I rest 90 seconds one day and 3 minutes the next, of course I am gonna be able to squeeze out an extra rep or two with the longer rest period. Right?
In my log, I won't be listing every lift and rep. It will be as simple as "Did chest today, increased bench by 20lbs" (or "managed 3 extra reps") Or "no change"...something along those lines.
Diet is pretty darn clean. I avoid sugar like the plague, drink my coffee black, and will maybe have 2-4 beers over a weekend.
What interests me in Intimidate?
1) Better sleep. I sleep like crap. I am a very light sleeper, and if I have anything on my mind, I can kiss a good night's sleep goodbye.
2) Libido increase. What can I say, I'm closing in on 50. I can still 'get it done' and have never experienced ED, but I can't 'get it done' four times a night like I could when I was 20.
3) Potential size and strength gains. Both started really tanking about 9 months ago. I am not talking plateau, I am talking decrease in both. I am blaming this on low testosterone levels, but I do not have bloodwork to prove that. But like I said, I am old.
Ordered Intimidate online Friday the 9th and according to the USPS it got scanned yesterday about 40 miles from me, so I should have it today. $35.69 for 30 capsules. Free shipping. Seemed like a good deal and will get here sooner than expected.
Let the fun begin.
Edited 3/19/12. Checked my chart and my beginning weight was actually 183.2.