hvactech starts therapy, the doc is in! LICOGENIX (sponsored)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
a million thanks to JD and athletix for the oppertunity to try out licogenix, this will used standalone for pct...

i ran 4weeks of lg m1d black so licogenix should be strong enough to be ran solo for pct, but we shall see..
i want to keep this log clean and simple but questions and feedback are encouraged, im not going to post full meals or whole workout regimes but basically the diet is roughly 3500 cals daily with high protein, higher fat and lower carb. im excited for the leaning properties of licogenix and hope to shed some water weight, m1db is wet...i actually started pct a week ago with lg formx and will contiune pct with licogenix solo...any feedback on this method would be greatly appreciated

stats:
31yrs
185lbs (keep in mind m1db is wet)
5'6"
roughly 17% bf

training utilizes 4 day splits with arms divide into 2 sessions, shoulders am and bi/tri pm
mon-off
tues-back
wed-chest
thurs-off
fri-shoulders/arms
sat-legs/abs
sun-off

currently supplementing with:
NOW adam
MP creatine
various proteins
sns beta 501, agmatine
whiteflood-going to cycle off whiteflood and use sns agmatine, beta 501, and arginine e2 matrix for a while...
various eaa/bcaa's

dosing will be as follows:
8am-9am train
9-930am finish bcaa's/eaa's
10am home made gainer shake 2 licogenix
10pm meal 2 licogenix

started as of this morning....

Last edited:
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good:)

Drunk off creatine lol!

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
starting pics ?

keen to hear any leaning effects, solely due to licogenix

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
having trouble resizing all the pics so i listed the link....you can see the higher body fat % in some of the pics which doesnt bother me at this point. hopefully i can shed a pound of water with this but you can see some semi visible abs even at 17%. these were takin right after a 1000 calorie meal in poor lighting but give you a guideline for comparison....

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking really solid man!

Can def see some abs wanting to come out even at that 17% like you said, I am cursed with small abs, once I get some extra bodyfat there totally gone lol.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
the small gains from m1db arent visible in the pics but legs and chest filled in alittle bit, although my calories were sky high and i wanna say that if anything most gains were from increased cals and the m1db helped control fat gain...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
been dosing 10am with a higher carb meal and again at 10pm, zero stomach discomfort so far.....scale weight still the same but feel less bloated..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
been dosing 10am with a higher carb meal and again at 10pm, zero stomach discomfort so far.....scale weight still the same but feel less bloated..
One thing I've noticed is every logger has mentioned less bloating, sounds like Licogenix may be working it's magic.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
One thing I've noticed is every logger has mentioned less bloating, sounds like Licogenix may be working it's magic.
Is this due to the lowering of estrogen do you think, or its help with glucose partitioning?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
okay so im adding my titanium xl and division 1 starting 2morrow, dosing will be as follows:

1 cap each at 7am - this dose is preworkout
1 cap each at 3pm
1 cap each at 11pm

take with food?

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Didnt know you were adding more supps, you wont know what lico is doing now

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Didnt know you were adding more supps, you wont know what lico is doing now
i pm'd you, is there any one else looking for feedback on running licogenix completely solo without the athletix stack? as of now i believe im the only logger thats doing so, i want to give you guys the best review possible.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
back:

standing barbel rows - 135lb 2 sets for 10 warmup
hammer strength row machine, single arm - 90lb for 10, 115 for 7, 135 for 6, 135 for 6
cable rows supersetted with straight bar lat pull downs - 3 super sets (6 sets total) high rep
single arm seated cable horizontal pulls - 3 sets, 10 reps each, same weight

i switch back routines weekly to hit every angle possible....did not use titanium or division as i stated above, some of my subscribers want to see licogenix ran completely solo....

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd take with food. Up to you if your wanting to add in TitaniumXL and Division 1.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yeah, i was going to start adding it today but a few asked me not to as they wanted to see how lico worked completely on its own...

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
totally solo imo to put it to the real test see what it can do with just protein and basic vits etc, i wouldnt even run a fat burner with it myself just to see actually what any changes were due to, hey its just the way i would do it,
no worrys man you run it how you want stack it or not its your log.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im def not taking any kind of fat burners....just what i listed above....

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
kool, keen to see any leaning and drying effect etc

dark child

Awards
with orals i found it more affective with 25 to 30 minutes before meal time and regular schedule time. If you get a meal at 7am, 3pm and 11pm then i will do so. Notice how your body feel just beware of bloat

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
with orals i found it more affective with 25 to 30 minutes before meal time and regular schedule time. If you get a meal at 7am, 3pm and 11pm then i will do so. Notice how your body feel just beware of bloat
actually this log will be licogenix only, im not adding titanium or division...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
chest:
limited time today so i basically did what i call a "super 3"; incline, flat, decline bb bench supersetters. higher rep with moderate weight, 15 total sets. incline cable fly's supersetted with pec deck. with 5 min warm up cardio workout duration was exactly 1 hour.

so far no strength loss and zero sides from licogenix, still have a euphoric feeling over all and waist/midsection tends be alittle leaner water wise...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update

I like the sounds of that "Super 3" I'm going to give that a shot Thursday:)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
today was an off day but dosed accordingly.. 2morrow will be my 2 part split, shoulders in the morning and bi/tri in the afternoon...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
shoulders:
military press supersetted with he-up's, bb front raises, db lateral raises, various cable raises provided a killer front, side, and rear delt workout. cable upright rows provided some trap work. all around great workout today and can really feel/see some leaning effects..

side note: got an island oasis blending machine and lets say im addicted!

favorite rear delt exercise....http://youtu.be/Hm7GIcy0sAQ

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
bi/tri's:

once again another killer workout, preacher machine warm-up, standing bb curls supersetted with cable hammer curls, db curls supersetted with standing single arm preacher curls...

tri's - v pushdowns, close grip bench press, and standing single arm pulldowns completed an awsome arm day.....

so far everything is working out just like i hoped!

side note: if you dont use agmatine, you better start!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
legs:

leg press, hack squats, seated curls and leg extensions completed this routine, limited time this morning. will do calves this afternoon

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep up the good work!

I myself havn't seen much from agmatine, but everyone seems to be loving it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i use sns right now but do have AI sports as well, even if you do not benefit from the "pumps" it has a ton of added benefits aside...and i believe sns is lowering their price too...

today is an off day..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thanks bud...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i use sns right now but do have AI sports as well, even if you do not benefit from the "pumps" it has a ton of added benefits aside...and i believe sns is lowering their price too...

today is an off day..
I may give it another try. How much are you using a day?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i train at 8am, so i wake up at 7am dose 250mg with 2.25g of sns beta 501, then around 730 i dose another 250mg with my whiteflood, i then dose another 250mg pre bed....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
back:
bent over bb rows, tbar rows, cable rows, straight bar lat pull downs, single arm hammer strength pulls complete another killer back routine. while i put away a ton calories it feels like im recomping, i feel my bodyfat has dropped slightly while continuing to make gains and this is prolly part due to the drying effects..

side note: my formula x arrived yesterday, scale weight as of this morning after my morning restroom ritual was 184lbs...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
def water loss, i was very bloated on m1db and now i feel leaner and more vascular. i pound the cals too and with intense training i feel like i still am making gains with minimal to zero fat gain, if anything i feel i lost a little body fat but again it could be a mental thing.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Sounds good,
so far a little leaner maybe fat loss and dryer from water loss
Are your calories for gaining or maintaining, any cardio in routine ?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The updates are looking good!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
zero cardio, my cals are def in a surplus but some days could be at maint, im not counting cals right now....

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
without cardio and with above maintenence cals, leaning and drying so far sounds good mate keep us updated

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
chest:
another glorious day in the gym, i focused on decline bb with weighted dips then finished with a routine i call "24's", 4 sets of 6 reps on the cables with a crossover motion, starting cable height shoulder level and drop a setting with each new set while increasing weight...basically one big superset, no rest in between sets. i do this every few weeks to try and stimulate new muscle growth and shock the pecs alittle.

didnt get much sleep last night but still trained like a beast non the less, cals lately have been lower than usual and tried 25g of karbolyn this morning pre with my agmatine and i will continue training 100% fasted, didnt like the way i felt

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like some more good training.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
training is always intense, id rather blame my diet then slack off in the gym...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
2morrow is supposed to be an off day but i think i'll hit some abs instead

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
3/23
shoulders/ arms split day

am:
shoulders were all power movements with 6-8 reps per set, skipped all cable exercises and used heavy military, moderate db presses, and heavy hammer strength presses...traps were cable rows and db shrugs...

pm:
bb curls, hammer db curls, single arm preachers, high volume db curls with wrist twists......tri pushdowns and close grip bench complete a short tricep workout