Phatmike0704 is "trimmin the fat around here" with OxyECA/Licogenix(Sponsored)

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Phatmike0704 is "trimmin the fat around here" with OxyECA/Licogenix(Sponsored)

Gotta start off with with thanking Jaminix98 and LeCheek Nutrtion along with Athletix Supplements for givin be the oppurtunity to run their new fat burner OxyECA and new AI Licogenix.

I first tried it when they sent me a sample packet in the mail with there pre and postworkout drink(which may i say they are the best tasting products and extremely effective). before i popped the sample of OxyECA, i read the ingredients and saw that it looks like most other fat burners so didnt expect much but holy sh** was i surprised!!!! i popped 10 min before i hit the gym and right when i got in the locker room changing, i felt a short tingle then outa no where, my mind went insane. i sprinted upstairs lookin for the closest treadmill and hopped on it. my body just wanted to run and when i hit 30min, i wanted to just keep going. i luved this stuff that i had to apply for the log.
  • Gonna start next week sometime after i finish my MM/Dpol log
  • Pictures will be posted on first day, gotta trim the body hair
  • i will also be logging on PH and AM forums but under the name phatmike0704

Weight: 178
Height: 5'9
BF: never got it checked
Supps: OxyECA, Licogenix 5g Creatine mono
Diet: Cut - gonna attempt 2300-2500cals/day(depends since i barely eat when im on stims), 50g carbs or less, protein 200-250g(to help retain muscle)

OxyECA Dosage:
1 pill - preworkout
2 pills - one morning when i wake up, one preworkout

Licogenix Dosage:
2 pills morning
2 pills evening
Routine: (30min cardio everyday)

Mon: Chest, abs
Tue: Arms
Wed: Shoulders, abs
Thur: Back and Legs
Fri: Chest, abs
Sat: Make or rest
Sun: Make up or rest(abs)

OxyECA Final Review
Energy: 10/10 first pill i took made me go crazy on the treadmill. after the first day i decided to take it morning i woke up instead of preworkout around noon and i literally had energy throughout the whole day until 8pm and the best part was no crash. good clean non-jittery energy

Stamina: 10/10 this sh** makes you stay on the treadmill for as long as possible and when u get off, u wanna get back on. like i mentioned on my first few doses(on only one pill), i felt like pickin a fight with the guy next to me on the treadmill. all i imagined while running was myself stranded in a desert in a race to the death with 10 other guys. this stuff makes u feel like forest gump runnin across the US but more aggressive.

Fatloss: 9/10
i dont expect anything like clen but this surely beats ephedra any day. after the first week i dropped 2 lbs and leaned out more around my whole body. veins were shootin out different places and luv handles were def shrinking. went down a size in pants after the cycle and this was with eatin kinda trashy during the last week and still trying to build muscle so coulda easily lost more if wanted but i am extremely happy with this. luv handles are one of my main hard places to lose fat and this did it.

hunger control: 10/10
if u have problems eating, this will fix it. i had some problems eating at night and had a hard time preventing myself from hittin the fridge after a meal but Oxy fixed that. i cant eat how i used to at all like i cant even finish a meal. after i had my post protein shake, i didnt even wanna look at food or anything.

Sides: 10/10 no sides at all except when i jumped to 3 pills during last week, the crash started to come but it came during the night when i wanted to sleep so perfect timing.

Overall: 9.7/10
this is an honest opinion, this is my current favorite fat burner and bought 2 more bottles last week. the feeling and this euphoric rage it gives you is amazing. ephedra doesnt even hit me like this stuff does. its doesnt give u a jittery feeling but a drive that makes u wanna train for a marathon
and just keep going which i luv so much. im one of those people that dont really get used to cardio and just get bored but with this, time flies and the legs just keep moving. if your looking for a new fatloss/energy supp, look no further cuz Lecheek snapped with this product.

I want to thank Lecheek once again for giving me this awesome opportunity to log the best fat burner on the market. This one is no joke at all, I highly recommend everyone to try it and you'll be hooked like myself. I'm gonna give it a month to refresh the receptors and hoppin right back on it lol

Licogenix Final Review

Strength: 8/10 i def cannot say that this did not give me strength but they came in around week 2 and escalated up and down after that. arms and chest strength def were the biggest ones that shot up and loved it. started with reppin 225 6-8 times now im doin 255 6-8 times. considering this in not a PH, it gives awesome strength gains, i wouldnt even have expected this and this was on a cut, imagine a bulk.

Vacularity:10/10 although stacked with OxyECA, i noticed more and more leaning out throughout this cycle. veins were shooting out more all over my forearm, bi's and shoulders. it really dried me up nicely, i feel like my body is always flexed now basically. wake up every morning, lookin in the mirror and my shoulders are stickin out more, everything is so firm and literally so many people told me that i've leaned up so much. my boss today even said it :)

Muscle: 9/10 what do you want me to say, of course i got muscle on it. more than any OTC product and while doing this on a cut. arms def got bigger, chest shaped a little more and back def got some nice muscles. the middle of my abs is also starting to form nicely but still gotta lose some more belly fat to show it more. like i said, for an OTC product u will def not be disappointed.

AI Properties aka gyno: 10/10 i came off a dpol/MM cycle before i ran this cycle and developed a small lump a few days after(rebound and im always gyno prone with any natty t-booster for some reason). this was one reason i wanted to run the Lico to see if it would take it out and YESSIRRRRRR it did. the first 2 weeks of lico i noticed the lump did get bigger and more painful but i wanted to ride it out to see what'll happen. toward the last week the pain was going away and the lump smaller and smaller. although i killed the bottle, i still felt a really small lump there but no pain. i picked up another bottle of lico a week ago and kept running until 2 days ago so an extra 2-3 doses after the first and my lump i gone. freakin luv this stuff!!!!

Mood: 10/10 without a doubt this killed a lot of my stress. before this i always had a few days a week i felt depressed or thought about stuff too much. after the first week i noticed i felt so much better throughout my days. at school i was happy, at work i was positive, i just felt amazing.

Sides: 8/10 only side i got dry joints for a few days in my wrist and elbows but what do you expect, its an AI. other than that none at all. just popped 3g of gluc/msm twice a day and went away.

Overall: 9/10 one of the best products i have ever used. it has everything you want in it, muscle builder, leaner, anti-gyno, like no side effects at all, price is on target, i could literally go on all day on great things to say about it. im staring at my new veins atm typing this lol Athletix did it again

Would like to thank JD and Athletix for giving me this sick opportunity to try out their new product and helped me get rid of my lump lol this was my first natty AI i've used and def gonna use again. def should be in everyones staples. its one of the best muscle builders and awesome for drying you up

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: ok so popped my first pill today right when i woke right before class. biiiggg mistake lol usually im not a morning person especially when i have class since i fall asleep everytime but not today. 10min after class started, i felt a little tingly at first then outa no where, a nice burst of energy comes out of no where and i cant concentrate on my math lol i left class for a 15min and went to our school gym and hopped on the treadmill for 10minutes. im sprinting like crazy and luvin this feeling. i wanted to keep going but teach gets pissed when we leave for a long time so went back to class. im not jittery but am real energetic and feel extra productive. now i just knocked out this weeks and next weeks math homework. like i have to be doing something and my mood is amazing. like i feel so happy and positive, i have one more class and ends at 12:5pm and cant wait to get home and hit the treadmill, gonna lift later tonight. another great thing is my heart isnt racing while im sitting or resting, just when in motion so def prefer this than ephedrine hcl and no headaches. solid product here guys. cant wait till i hit 2 pills

Day 2: Arms and abs. gonna hit gym around 3pm and debating what to eat now.

Breakfast:
cottage cheese
2 hard boiled eggs
cold cuts
a high fiber wheat tortilla which nets out to 5g carbs.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Arms and abs. heart rate wasnt as high today so mite jump up to 2 pills but still had a good energetic workout. body was a bit extra heated today like i turned red but no nose bleeds

Breakfast:
cottage cheese
2 hard boiled eggs
cold cuts
a high fiber wheat tortilla which nets out to 5g carbs.

Total throughout day: 900cals, 27g carbs, 177 protein, 45g fats
gonna switch to turkey and chicken only

ARMS
single arm dumbell curls
40 x 8
45 x 8
50 x 8

straight bar curls
80 x 10
90 x 10
100 x 8

single arm hammer curls
45 x 8
50 x 8
55 x 8

arnold dumbell curls(keep forgetting what there called lol)
45 x 8
50 x 8
55 x 8

preacher curls
85 x 8
95 x 8
100 x 8

rope curls
70 x 8
80 x 8
90 x 8

this cable curl
60 x 8
65 x 8
65 x 8

double arm cable curl
3 sets, doesnt have a certain weight on em

Tri's

skull crushers
60 x 10
70 x 10
80 x 8

cable one arm exten
20 x 15
30 x 15
35 x 10

cable one arm exten(reverse grip)
20 x 15
25 x 15
30 x 15

diamond push ups
3 sets 50-70 reps each

rope push down
60 x 15
65 x 12
70 x 12

Abs
cable crunch
9 x 15
10 x 15
11 x 15

dumbell side bend
50 x 25
50 x 30
55 x 25

flat bench leg raise
15 reps
20 reps
15 reps

flat bench leg pull in
30 reps
25 reps
25 reps

another oblique workout i dont no name

Day 3: breastesis. jumped to 2 pills cuz i was tired all morning and had sisters engagement party so ate a lot of cake and stuff. killed cardio and heart was goin crazy.

NOTES: nose bleeds arent an issue anymore but noticed since yesterday my heart has been cramping up throughout the day. like if i breath hard it starts to feel like a sharp pain. think its the 1,3 dimeth but idk. its not hurting right now luckily. Also, my strength isnt as it was before. like i feel a lot weaker but only thing that is increasing is incline dumbells bench, maybe its cuz i do cardio before

Cardio: 30min

bench:
185lbs x 8
205 x 8
225 x 8

incline bench
155lbs x 8
195lbs x 8
225lbs x 8

decline bench
155lbs x 8
185lbs x 8
225lbs x 10

incline dumbells
70lbs x 8
80lbs x 8
90lbs x 8
100x 6

incline dumbell flies
50 x 8
55 x 8
60 x 8

flat dumbells
70lbs x 10
80lbs x 10
90lbs x 8

fly machine
3 sets, 8reps

upper cable flies
3 sets, 10 reps

mid cable flies
3 sets, 10 reps

lower chest cable fly
3 sets, 10 reps

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: Cardio. didnt have a ride to gym so hit the treadmill at home. thew the incline at 3.5 and jogged at 6mph for 25min. only popped one pill today will up tomorrow. i feel kinda euphoric at the moment and really enjoying it lol like feel like i just blazed

Day 5: legs and abs. jumped to 2 pill, one morning, one preworkout(2pm). a real nice difference in energy, felt pretty insane and body was heated up like crazy and turned red for every set. idk if it was the pump but my abs were showing a lot moreafter the gym, must a been the pump but they def are comin in. my diet was trash yesterday. this stuff really kills ur appetite, all i had was a protein shake with a scoop or peanut butter, some cottage cheese with cold cuts, high fiber wheat tortilla and a fiber bar(which is killin me at the moment). like i tried to eat but i wasnt even trying to look at food. goin shoppin today to fill the fridge

30min cardio

calf raises
3 sets

squats
185 x 8
205 x 8
225 x 8

leg press
250 x 8
275 x 8
305 x 8

calf rotation machine
90 x 30
100 x 30
110 x 30

another calf machine

quad machine
100 x 8
120 x 8
140 x 8

single leg hamstring raises
80 x 8
90 x 8
100 x 8

Abs

cable crunch
9 x 15
10 x 15
11 x 15

dumbell side bend
50 x 25
50 x 30
55 x 25

flat bench leg raise
15 reps
20 reps
15 reps

flat bench leg pull in
30 reps
25 reps
25 reps

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Day 6: back!!!! idk what it was today but i felt amazing in the gym tonight. popped first pill at 2pm and second at 6pm, felt so good. coulda been the major female tail at the gym, coulda been the awesome pump i had, coulda been the 3 hot girls following me at every weight and machine but whatever it was, i felt amazing. strength went up on back also and cardio felt real good today. i noticed this stuff puts me in a happy mood whenever i take it. im still a little up right now so i mite hav to pop some melatonin before bed

30min cardio

warm up lat pull ups
3 sets x 15

close grip lat pull down
10 x 10
11 x 10
12 x 10

wide grip lat pull down
10 x 10
11 x 10
12 x 10

elevated cable rows
9 x 10
10 x 10
11 x 10

vbar pull down
10 x 10
11 x 10
12 x 10

lying t-bar row
90 x 8
100 x 8
115 x 8

leverage high row
70 x 8
80 x 8
90 x 8

seated cable rows(they put a new machine but doesnt clarify lbs just numbers)
10 x 8
11 x 8
12 x 8

dead lift(straight leg)
185 x 8
225 x 8
275 x 8

another machine for mid back

Day 7: Shoulders. felt invincible at the gym!!! 1 pill morning, 1 pill preworkout, started it off with a 30min cardio and was sweatin like crazy. strength was better than the other day and threw in another shrug workout cuz i was still pretty energized. yesterday was cheat day and ended up goin to wing stop and got the atomic bad idea, ended up throwin some of it up when i got home due to an extreme pain in upper abdominal and felt like i was havin a heart attack before i threw up so saved half the calories doin that lol

30min cardio

Shoulder barbell press(behind neck)
135lbs x 8
155lbs x 8
185lbs x 8

shoulder press(dumbells)
60 x 8
70 x 8
80 x 8
85 x 6

dumbell raises(horizontal)
30 x 8
35 x 8
40 x 8

Dumbell raises (vertical)
35 x8
40 x 8
45 x 8

seated lateral raises dumbells
30 x 15
35 x 12
40 x 10

shoulder press machine
150 x 10
160 x 10
170 x 10
180 x 8

barbell raise
100 x 10
100 x 8
110 x 8

lying rear delt raise(dumbell)
30 x 10
30 x 15
35 x 12

reverse fly machine
80 x 8
90 x 8
100 x 8

single arm cable delt pulls(the lawnmower i call it)
setting 6 x 8
setting 7 x 8
setting 8 x 8

barbell shrug behind back
155 x 15
185 x 13
225 x 10

leverage shrug
270x 15, turn around 10
320 x 15, turn around 10
320 x 10, turn around 10

dumbell leaning forward shrug
60 x 30
70 x 25
80 x 20

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: cardio and abs. had another energized awesome workout today and may i add that abs are comin in nicely, will post pics at day 14. i had a small headache while on the treadmill but kinda expected with any stim product. gonna hit the grill tonight and makes some chicken, my buddy gave me some of his special greek seasoning and really cant wait to eat.

breakfast:
protein shake
almonds
2 string cheese
fiber bar

lunch:
high fiber tortilla with a low fat/carb salsa
black beans
protein shake

cable crunch
9 x 15
10 x 15
11 x 15

vertical leg raises
25 reps
25 reps
30 reps

dumbell side bend
50 x 25
50 x 30
55 x 25

flat bench leg raise
15 reps
20 reps
15 reps

flat bench leg pull in
30 reps
25 reps
25 reps

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
OK Im here good luck :)
sorry for that lol it didnt edit the title so made another. thanks a lot man, really wanna see how this will stack since oxy is already freakin awesome alone

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Subbed!!!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: arms. didnt get much sleep last night, maybe a few hours so thought i would feel like crap today especially since i woke up to a text from someone i work for sometimes sayin she needs help today with some stuff and had to be there within a half hour. so popped 2 licogenix and an OxyECA and hopped on the bike(bicycle) for a long 8 mile(one way) bike ride there in windy/cold weather. surprisingly i wake up and start feeling good on the way there. they needed help moving some heavy furniture so got a nice warm up workout doin that for a few hours. was gonna go home but was still feeling good after i was done. so popped another OxyECA and a nice 4 miler on the bike to the gym and did arms. didnt have that much of a great pump but still felt real good at the gym, like happy. just got home and today was a good workout/cardio day. gonna make some food and a shake and relax for a bit.

single arm dumbell curls
40 x 8
45 x 8
50 x 8

straight bar curls
80 x 10
90 x 10
100 x 8

single arm hammer curls
45 x 8
50 x 8
55 x 8

45 x 8
50 x 8
55 x 8

preacher curls
85 x 8
95 x 8
100 x 8

rope curls
70 x 8
80 x 8
90 x 8

this cable curl
60 x 8
65 x 8
65 x 8

double arm cable curl

Tri's

skull crushers
60 x 10
70 x 10
80 x 8

cable one arm exten
20 x 15
30 x 15
35 x 10

20 x 15
25 x 15
30 x 15

diamond push ups
3 sets 50-70 reps each

rope push down
60 x 15
65 x 12
70 x 12

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Day 10: cardio and abs. for some reason i didnt feel much today. popped 2 oxy's at once preworkout and idk, like i was awake but not psyched or pumped like usually. hopefully tomorrows better

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang man your arm workout is wicked. You def one strong Mofo!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah sick arm workout indeed!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Dang man your arm workout is wicked. You def one strong Mofo!!
Yeah sick arm workout indeed!
thanks guys, but thats one thing i hate about myself. my arms grow easily but my chest takes forever to form but whatever, ther are those that have it the other way around.

Day 11: just cardio. it was my cousins bday so we went to cheesecake factory(not too fond of that place other than the hostesses which eye fu**ed me on the way in) heheheh. all i had was this buffalo chicken sandwich which was ok but needed more buffalo sauce. also since the weather change here in chicago, allergies seemed like they kickin in so felt flemmed up and stuffed all day. anyway just hit cardio for 30min and didnt eat much yesterday except the sandwich, a sausage(no homo) and 2 shakes.

Day 12: chest and abs. ok my lovelies, although my allergies were kickin more today(runny nose, itchy eyes, dry contacts, sneezin, the whole sha-bang), the workout was fantabulous!!!!!!!! strength has increased already, doin a few more reps and lookin a bit more leaner and saw this weird little new muscle on my top shoulder blade. also a note, my vision has seemed to get a bit more blurry than usual and i dont htink its the allergies. couldnt read street signs that well along with the clocks on the wall at the gym. had to squint a few times but its whatever, not that bad.

cardio will be happening tonight before bed

Cardio: 30min

bench:
185lbs x 8
205 x 10
225 x 12

incline bench
185lbs x 8
205lbs x 8
245lbs x 8

decline bench
155lbs x 8
185lbs x 8
225lbs x 10

incline dumbells
70lbs x 10
80lbs x 8
90lbs x 8
100 x 10

incline dumbell flies
50 x 8
55 x 8
60 x 8

flat dumbells
70lbs x 10
80lbs x 10
90lbs x 10

fly machine
3 sets, 10 reps

upper cable flies
3 sets, 10 reps

mid cable flies
3 sets, 10 reps

lower chest cable fly
3 sets, 10 reps

cable crunch
9 x 30
10 x 25
11 x 20

vertical leg raises
25 reps
25 reps
30 reps

dumbell side bend
50 x 25
50 x 30
55 x 25

flat bench leg raise
15 reps
20 reps
15 reps

flat bench leg pull in
30 reps
30 reps
30 reps

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weird the chest lifts sure look good!

I have that issue as well, I have strong arms but chest is my weak point.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
just forming is hard, never had a nicely formed chest especially a mid chest. but will soon change hopefully lol

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Day 13: home workouts. didnt hav a ride to the gym so just did my home workout routine and felt real good today. starting to get a better pump in the gym, chest and shoulders are looking better and strength feels like its goin up. think the licogenix is kickin kinda early and i like it. feeling a bit dryer and stayin pumped throughout the day. i will increase oxy to 3 pills next week im not feelin like i was last week(i get used to stims after a bit) like body isnt sweating like crazy anymore and i miss that. all in all, great workout out and threw in an extra ab workout that im loving

Workout:
5 sets pull ups (close grip) 15-20 reps each
5 sets pull up (wide grip) 15-20 reps each
hammer curls (30lb dumbells, all i have at the house) 5 sets 20-30 reps each
regular curls (30lb dumbells) 5 sets 20-30 reps each
dips 3 sets 50-70 reps each
diamond push ups 4 sets 40-50 reps each
close grip push ups 5 sets 40-50 reps each

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workouts and updates are looking good!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very solid routine bro! Looking good!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
lmaoooo^^^^^ my old boss actually looks like him minus the arms

Day 14: shoulders ok i am def gettin stronger and lookin a lot better when i wake up everyday. chest is losin sag and shoulders are forming better and im talking about before my workouts where ther is no pump. im feeling a lot more leaner and dry also. ill post some pics tomorrow.

NOTES: vision is still a little a blurry throughout my day so idk whats up with that and lately i have been gettin hungrier. ive been tryin to stay away from too many carbs but my sis has been comin home with so much food from restaurants that i get a little tempted. my weakness is middle eastern food and the places she goes makes amaaaaazing rice!!! didnt eat any but had some of her kefta kabob which is another thing im a sucker for. also im gonna stop the creatine to see how the licogenix will work with muscle. still have my lump on my right nipple but it doesnt hurt as much as it did last week. so maybe itll be gone after next week im hoping.

135lbs x 8
155lbs x 8
185lbs x 8

shoulder press(dumbells)
70 x 8
80 x 8
85 x 6

30 x 8
35 x 8
40 x 8

35 x 8
40 x 8
45 x 8

seated lateral raises dumbells
30 x 15
35 x 12
40 x 10

shoulder press machine
160 x 10
170 x 10
180 x 8

barbell raise
100 x 10
100 x 8
110 x 8

30 x 10
30 x 15
35 x 12

reverse fly machine
80 x 8
90 x 8
100 x 8

setting 6 x 8
setting 7 x 8
setting 8 x 8

155 x 15
185 x 13
225 x 10

leverage shrug
270x 15, turn around 10
320 x 15, turn around 10
320 x 10, turn around 10

60 x 30
70 x 25
80 x 20

just killed cardio tonight 30 min

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wicked workout, damn shoulder press with 185 for reps behind the neck, I find that movement so awkward on the shoulder when I do it behind the neck, thats some nice strength!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
took awhile to get the form right lol i dropped a few times in the past years goin heavy but one of my fav workouts currently

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My God bro you just made my shoulder post look weakkkkkkk. Killer workout.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
My God bro you just made my shoulder post look weakkkkkkk. Killer workout.
lol luv to do shoulders, once i start i gotta keep goin.

sorry for the delay guys, just been beat lately with work and i really need the money so i just knockout right when i get home after work and gym and wanted to post pics but camera 3wasnt workin so taking tomorrow.

Weight: 177lbs!!!! well down 1lb but lookin leaner and more muscle so def cant complain

Day 15: just did cardio. got a small remodeling job for an old friend so it killed me when i finished work so just hopped on treadmill when i got home and hit the bed. Oxy is really helpin me stayin awake at work lol im usually tired throughout my day so this stuff is savin me.

Day 16: Arms. hit the gym after work and was dead tired but popped my second dose of Lico and did 2 Oxy's at once instead of split, felt so much better. got to the gym tired and few min later was full with energy and had a sick pump. vascularity is showing a lot more now, whole upper body is lookin a lot more defined and muscle is comin in thanks to Lico. i wake up everyday now seein somethin better in the mirror. strength was the same as my last workout but doin more reps basically. Vision isnt as blurry as it was the other day so maybe it was my allergies.

ARMS
single arm dumbell curls
40 x 8
45 x 8
50 x 8

straight bar curls
80 x 10
90 x 10
100 x 8

single arm hammer curls
45 x 8
50 x 8
55 x 8

45 x 8
50 x 8
55 x 8

preacher curls
85 x 8
95 x 8
100 x 8

rope curls
70 x 8
80 x 8
90 x 8

this cable curl
60 x 8
65 x 8
65 x 8

double arm cable curl

Tri's

skull crushers
60 x 10
70 x 10
80 x 8

cable one arm exten
20 x 15
30 x 15
35 x 10

20 x 15
25 x 15
30 x 15

diamond push ups
3 sets 50-70 reps each

rope push down
60 x 15
65 x 12
70 x 12

Day 17: Happy St Patricks day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sadly i didnt go out tonoght cuz i really didnt wanna throw away some results with all the drinking so stayin in tonight :( just did some cardio here at home with some ab workouts. wanted to workout back tonight but didnt hav a car tonight so savin it for tomorrow. i increased my cardio speed cuz my heart rate was dropping and not as sweaty anymore.

flat bench leg raise
15 reps
20 reps
15 reps

flat bench leg pull in
30 reps
25 reps
25 reps

knee pullins
3 sets, 20 reps

side toe touches
3 sets x 100

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hate shoulders !!!!! You can do them for me next time as well lol . I guess me and JD are going to say you killed it again & again because that is what your doing good job man.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha thanks guys, this is good motivation right here. what u guys do for st patricks?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
sleep :( at work right now :(
lol as long as i no im not the only one that didnt do anythin, im happy...but still, im sorry man. woulda at least liked to go catch the parade but didnt

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Day 18: Back. had a great workout today and gym was empty. although i didnt spend it outside at the beach or anythin like everyone else, still had a great lift. skipped dead lifts though cuz my lower back was killin from work the other day, im regretting skipping but whatever i guess. gyno lump seems to be leaving since i didnt feel it while doin lying tbar row so this is good. all in all, great workout out. more veins and squeezin out extra reps.

warm up lat pull ups
3 sets x 15

close grip lat pull down
10 x 10
11 x 10
12 x 10

wide grip lat pull down
10 x 10
11 x 10
12 x 10

elevated cable rows
9 x 10
10 x 10
11 x 10

vbar pull down
10 x 10
11 x 10
12 x 10

lying t-bar row
90 x 8
100 x 8
115 x 8

leverage high row
70 x 8
80 x 8
90 x 8

seated cable rows(they put a new machine but doesnt clarify lbs just numbers)
10 x 8
11 x 8
12 x 8

progress pics?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
any tips on the chest? havin a hard time forming it and its pissin me off

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
also, just started feelin my wrists startin to hurt today in class. guess the joints are about to act up and gonna start my glucose and msm pills again. todays chest and def gonna hit it hard

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a hard time with chest as well. I just start trying more flys and different angles.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Day 19: Chest. had an awesome workout today. didnt feel stronger but just felt good to be at the gym and the pump was awesome. switched up the incline dumbells to a higher level to help form the chest but had to go lower weight. also mite throw in decline dumbell flies next workout to see what hat would and wouldnt hurt anyway. cardio will be tonight before bed. funny thing, i ended up hittin the sauna after workout cuz i was feelin a stressed and after 5 min of just sitting still with a blank mind, i got such a nasty woody lol it wouldnt go away for 10min so i had to sit there the whole time drippin in sweat but felt amazing after i got out. good lift today

bench:
185lbs x 8
205 x 8
225 x 8

incline bench
155lbs x 8
195lbs x 8
225lbs x 8

decline bench
155lbs x 8
185lbs x 8
225lbs x 10

incline dumbells
70lbs x 8
80lbs x 8
90lbs x 6

incline dumbell flies
50 x 8
55 x 8
60 x 8

flat dumbells
70lbs x 10
80lbs x 10
90lbs x 8

fly machine
3 sets, 8reps

upper cable flies
3 sets, 10 reps

mid cable flies
3 sets, 10 reps

lower chest cable fly
3 sets, 10 reps

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 19: Chest. had an awesome workout today. didnt feel stronger but just felt good to be at the gym and the pump was awesome. switched up the incline dumbells to a higher level to help form the chest but had to go lower weight. also mite throw in decline dumbell flies next workout to see what hat would and wouldnt hurt anyway. cardio will be tonight before bed. funny thing, i ended up hittin the sauna after workout cuz i was feelin a stressed and after 5 min of just sitting still with a blank mind, i got such a nasty woody lol it wouldnt go away for 10min so i had to sit there the whole time drippin in sweat but felt amazing after i got out. good lift today

bench:
185lbs x 8
205 x 8
225 x 8

incline bench
155lbs x 8
195lbs x 8
225lbs x 8

decline bench
155lbs x 8
185lbs x 8
225lbs x 10

incline dumbells
70lbs x 8
80lbs x 8
90lbs x 6

incline dumbell flies
50 x 8
55 x 8
60 x 8

flat dumbells
70lbs x 10
80lbs x 10
90lbs x 8

fly machine
3 sets, 8reps

upper cable flies
3 sets, 10 reps

mid cable flies
3 sets, 10 reps

lower chest cable fly
3 sets, 10 reps
Guess im just gonna follow ur workouts from now on !!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats a hardcore workout!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
lol go big or go home.

Day 20: horrible day but good workout. was supposed to be legs but my ankle pains came back after the first workout :( then did arms and joint pains in the wrist came today and real bad, still finished workout but wrist is killing so joint support started the other day but usual take a good month to see results. sadly i slap the hand with that hand so this sucks lol. so i moved on to abs and this went perfect. mite take tomorrow off and do abs again with incline cardio. just hate missin the gym once u see results

Bi's

cable crunch
9 x 30
10 x 25
11 x 20

vertical leg raises
25 reps
25 reps
30 reps

dumbell side bend
50 x 25
50 x 30
55 x 25

flat bench leg raise
15 reps
20 reps
15 reps

flat bench leg pull in
30 reps
30 reps
30 reps

single arm dumbell curls
40 x 8
45 x 8
50 x 8

straight bar curls
90 x 10
90 x 10
100 x 8

single arm hammer curls
45 x 8
50 x 8
55 x 8

45 x 8
50 x 8
55 x 8

preacher curls
85 x 8
95 x 8
100 x 8

rope curls
70 x 8
80 x 8
90 x 8

this cable curl
60 x 8
65 x 8
65 x 8

double arm cable curl

Tri's

cable one arm exten
20 x 15
30 x 15
35 x 10

20 x 15
25 x 15
30 x 15

diamond push ups
3 sets 50-70 reps each

rope push down
60 x 15
65 x 12
70 x 12

Abs

cable crunch
9 x 30
10 x 25
11 x 20

vertical leg raises
25 reps
25 reps
30 reps

dumbell side bend
50 x 25
50 x 30
55 x 25

flat bench leg raise
15 reps
20 reps
30 reps

flat bench leg pull in
30 reps
30 reps
30 reps

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thats some major workouts dude!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very big workout!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dag gum was there a hot chick with ya!! That was a hell of a Volumized workout brother! Keep it up and I pray your ankle pain vanishes.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Thats some major workouts dude!!!
Very big workout!
thanks guys. havin a feeling next week will throw on more weight, feel like gettin stronger

Dag gum was there a hot chick with ya!! That was a hell of a Volumized workout brother! Keep it up and I pray your ankle pain vanishes.
lmaooo thanks a lot man. amen to that, prayer is always key

Day 21: shoulders and some more abs. ok i really could not stay home today, went biking for 13 miles and ended up strollin by the gym and really wanted to lift lol ended up doin some shoulders and since i skipped some workouts due to wrist, threw in another day of abs. had to go lighter today and wrapped the wrist so it felt a bit better. bumpin oxy to 3 pills tomorrow, 1 morning and 2 preworkout. noticed that im also peeing a lot more and my crap is comin out pretty solid(as in a lot of force is needed to squeeze it out and pretty painful lol think its just the diet though)

135lbs x 8
155lbs x 8
155lbs x 6

shoulder press(dumbells)
70 x 8
80 x 8
85 x 6

30 x 8
35 x 8
35 x 8

30 x 8
30 x 8
35 x 8

shoulder press machine
160 x 10
170 x 10
175 x 8

30 x 10
30 x 15
35 x 12

reverse fly machine
80 x 8
90 x 8
100 x 8

setting 6 x 8
setting 7 x 8
setting 8 x 8

155 x 15
185 x 13
225 x 10

leverage shrug
270x 15, turn around 10
320 x 15, turn around 10
320 x 10, turn around 10

60 x 30
70 x 25
80 x 20

and same ab workouts as yesterday lol sorry for not writing them but was literally the same thing