3clipse's Athletix Licogenix log! - AnabolicMinds.com

3clipse's Athletix Licogenix log!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

3clipse's Athletix Licogenix log!

Ok guys got my Licogenix in today and immediately took two capsules! Just couldnt wait. So before i get into the specifics i must say im extra excited about this product not only for the AI abilities but for the carb shuttling abilities. This is one aspect i have struggled with my entire life and the entire time ive been training. So im excited to see what this product can do!

Now onto the specifics.

Training experience: A little over 9 years.
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 187
    Bf %: 13% or so

Diet:
    220gms protein
    60 gms carbs ( all around workout )
    90 gms of fat

Now obviously the diet will change from day to day depending on how many meals i get in etc.

Cheat meals are usualy every saturday but i sometimes add one in the middle of the week.

Training is done by someone so i wont give out much detail but its intense and its a lot of volume!

Cardio is done almost everyday for 30 minutes.

Ill be updating atleast 4 times a week with how i feel and what i notice.

A big thanks to Athletix and JD for giving me the opportunity to give this product a go!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

whats ur goal with this?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

3. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    whats ur goal with this?
    I knew i forgot something, my goal is to get to atleast 10%. Considering i hold a decent amount of water im pretty sure i can make this happen or get darn close.

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

IN!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

5. Elite Member
    Answers

In
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Packa in da house! Kill it brother!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

7. Advanced Member
    Answers

What other supps are you running this with (pls say none)?, are you already well established with your current diet and routine in terms of performance and a good assesment of your current physique?

8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

in for the ride
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

9. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    What other supps are you running this with (pls say none)?, are you already well established with your current diet and routine in terms of performance and a good assesment of your current physique?
    Only other supplements im taking are staples such as blood pressure support, vit c, vit d, etc.

Been eating the same diet since before christmas. Changed my routine 3 weeks ago. Have a very good understanding of ny current training and physique.

10. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Only other supplements im taking are staples such as blood pressure support, vit c, vit d, etc.

Been eating the same diet since before christmas. Changed my routine 3 weeks ago. Have a very good understanding of ny current training and physique.
    what do you take for bp? how much vit c and vit d do you take daily i take both also?
    Seems like a fair accessment your prob the fairest logger to run licogenix almost as a standalone bar mentioned staples.

Subbed for effects, hope it works well

11. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

what do you take for bp? how much vit c and vit d do you take daily i take both also?
    Seems like a fair accessment your prob the fairest logger to run licogenix almost as a standalone bar mentioned staples.

Subbed for effects, hope it works well
    Celery seed, hawthorne berry and ubiquinol.

Vit c 2 grams a day and 5000 IUs of vit d 3 a day.

Yea im very in tune with my body and notice effects quickly. Im very carb sensitive, in a bad way, so the carb shuttling effects will make themselves apparent if they are good.

Ill update later today with my workout and how it went along with diet.

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

subbed
    NSCA - CSCS

13. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Ok everyone so today is DAY 2. Not much to really note today or yesterday obviously as we are just kicking this off. Diets been on point today and i got in and murdered arms.

Im eating my pwo meal right now as i type this and still feeling pumped. One thing i will note is i appear to be drier. Which considering i had a cheat meal last night is impressive. My body usualy just craps the bed the day after a cheat meal, and today was not the case, so ill be paying close attention to this. I wont attribute it to licogenix just yet, but ive noted it and will continue to monitor.

14. Advanced Member
    Answers

Its early days, but so far explain drier.....

Have you used any other otc ais that you can compare licogenix to?

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers
    www.lgsciences.com

16. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Its early days, but so far explain drier.....

Have you used any other otc ais that you can compare licogenix to?
    As far as otc ais you name it ive tried it.

6 oxo, 6 bromo, atd, formestane, erase, all of them. So ive got a pretty good base to compare licogenix to.

As far as drier goes let me see if i can explain this. Whenever i have a cheat meal i always hold water on my lower abs, its very noticeable.

With licogenix even though it was the first three doses i noted that, that water wasnt there. Which i believe is in part due to the carb shuttling ability and the ai properties. So we will see if this continues.

17. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Ill check it out bro.

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

thanks man.....im extremely excited to see the outcomes
    www.lgsciences.com

19. New Member
    Answers

Ok everyone so today is DAY 2. Not much to really note today or yesterday obviously as we are just kicking this off. Diets been on point today and i got in and murdered arms.

Im eating my pwo meal right now as i type this and still feeling pumped. One thing i will note is i appear to be drier. Which considering i had a cheat meal last night is impressive. My body usualy just craps the bed the day after a cheat meal, and today was not the case, so ill be paying close attention to this. I wont attribute it to licogenix just yet, but ive noted it and will continue to monitor.

Mmm, interesting. Ive had very early effects with erase myself, i visually look drier and less bloated withing 2-3 days so i feel you. Licogenix is sounding great thus far, i will follow my friend. Interesting for sure and having experienced those many AI before makes for a great judge.

20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Great update, can't wait to see how this goes, beta-testers seemed to have found it just kept getting better after the first week

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

21. New Member
    Answers

Subscribed

22. Advanced Member
    Answers

6 oxo, 6 bromo, atd, formestane, erase, all of them. So ive got a pretty good base to compare licogenix to.

As far as drier goes let me see if i can explain this. Whenever i have a cheat meal i always hold water on my lower abs, its very noticeable.

With licogenix even though it was the first three doses i noted that, that water wasnt there. Which i believe is in part due to the carb shuttling ability and the ai properties. So we will see if this continues.
    Good stuff keep the updates and the comparisms to the other ais you used coming, hopefully licogenix will be as good or better than erase for example

23. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Day 5:

Weight: 201 ( After a terrible weekend, this should be cleaned up by wednesday or so )

So over the weekend the diet got a bit out of control, nothing to crazy but i was fully expecting to have spilled over and look like a mess this morning. While i didnt look as good as i have been, i dont look NEARLY as bad as i figured i would. Sides still looking leaner and i can see my top 4 abs. Im honestly impressed by this.

Libido seems to be creeping up ever so slightly, but nothing crazy thus far. My libido never really does much with AI's so im not execting anything big to happen.

Today is leg day so ill report back on how that went and diet will be on point.

24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

My libido never really does much with AI's so im not execting anything big to happen.

I have noticed this as well with AI's, most never seem to have an effect on my lidido, but with formestane I notice a decrease, I can't wait to run Licogenix and see how it effects it because Owen(other Athletix rep) said it increased his libido.

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Kill them legs bro!!

Day 5:

Weight: 201 ( After a terrible weekend, this should be cleaned up by wednesday or so )

So over the weekend the diet got a bit out of control, nothing to crazy but i was fully expecting to have spilled over and look like a mess this morning. While i didnt look as good as i have been, i dont look NEARLY as bad as i figured i would. Sides still looking leaner and i can see my top 4 abs. Im honestly impressed by this.

Libido seems to be creeping up ever so slightly, but nothing crazy thus far. My libido never really does much with AI's so im not execting anything big to happen.

Today is leg day so ill report back on how that went and diet will be on point.

26. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I have noticed this as well with AI's, most never seem to have an effect on my lidido, but with formestane I notice a decrease, I can't wait to run Licogenix and see how it effects it because Owen(other Athletix rep) said it increased his libido.

ATD is really the only AI that killed my libido, the others just leave it neutral so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Kill them legs bro!!

Oh i killed them alright, quite possibly the best leg workout ive had in the last 2+ years. I wanted to quit on so many of the sets but i kept pushing and kept digging deep to grind it out. And grind it out i did. I was on the verge of puking multiple times, i was sweating my ass off, it was a truly amazing workout. The pump was also out of this world. Not completely sure where that came from but i am NOT arguing.

Just popped my second dose for today with my PWO meal of grits and chicken. Im hoping to wakeup tomorrow morning around 195 or so, we shall see how that works out. I will most likely be around 197.

Tomorrow will be either chest or back, i havnt decided yet.

27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed

28. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Day 6:

Weight: 197
    exactly where i thought it would be. Hoping to be 194 or so tomorrow morning.

Anyways i got in and murdered back, a seriously great workout. Pump was HUGE and vascularity was off the charts! I was sweating my butt off the entire time. I will say that after my morning dose of Licogenix i was walking around feeling much more pumped and tight then usual. Lovin this so far and hopefully it keeps up.

Im going to try and get in a cardio session a bit later and tomorrow will be just a cardio day, so ill be dropping carbs and going low carb for the day.

29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Loving the updates

30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Wicked updates bro loving the determination on leg day! Keep killing it.

31. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Day 7:

Weight: 196 I could tell by last night before bed that i wasnt going to drop the coulpe pounds i was hoping for, which hey no big deal. I weighed myself after a nap and was 195 which i figured would happen. Like i said though really not a big deal.

My diets been on point today, lower carb day with only 55 gms coming this morning at breakfast. I did 20 minutes of cardio earlier today and im trying to get in to do another 30 minutes of cardio later, so we will see if that happens. Didnt sleep to well last night which is why i took a nap today. Legs are on fire, like crazy sore, back is pretty sore but i imagine will either be even more sore tomorrow or wont be sore at all.

So as you can gather today was a rest day, tomorrow will be chest and shoulder day. Then i have an event on saturday which i will have to do pullups and whatnot so i may put off arms day until sunday, still unsure about this though.

So far so good, still looking leaner despite being over 190 lbs.

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

im 183 as of today but def look leaner around the midsection on licogenix solo
    www.lgsciences.com

33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

In for the ride. The only AI that kills my libido is 6bromo. All others don't seem to affect it. What there is left of it at my age! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

34. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

im 183 as of today but def look leaner around the midsection on licogenix solo
    Yea im noticing this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    In for the ride. The only AI that kills my libido is 6bromo. All others don't seem to affect it. What there is left of it at my age! Lol
    ATD is what always killed mine! Hahah nice bud!

35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Everyones updates seem to indicate Licogenix is kickin in

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

I'm the same, erase helps with it for me.. Glad to see lico is doing this for you! Subbed!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Jd, what r Your thoughts about using lico for 4 weeks either before or following 4 weeks of erase to make 8 total on an ai before coming off?

I'm not skeptical of results n beta testing, I'm just a little hesitant in understanding how an herb can be as potent as a synthetic ai.. I know u guys make great products so I'm just playing devils advocate for a moment..
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Jd, what r Your thoughts about using lico for 4 weeks either before or following 4 weeks of erase to make 8 total on an ai before coming off?

I'm not skeptical of results n beta testing, I'm just a little hesitant in understanding how an herb can be as potent as a synthetic ai.. I know u guys make great products so I'm just playing devils advocate for a moment..

Well, the ingredient in Licogenix has thestrongest AI's ever found in nature, it also has many other benefits, you will have to be the one to decide which you prefer. With the beta-tester feedback and logs starting to kick off with effects just in the first week, it's well worth the $30 at Nutraplanet to give it a try

imo if your goal is to compare both products I would take a 4 week break inbetween each. You can't go wrong with both products PES and Athletix make products that work, period!

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

Well, the ingredient in Licogenix has thestrongest AI's ever found in nature, it also has many other benefits, you will have to be the one to decide which you prefer. With the beta-tester feedback and logs starting to kick off with effects just in the first week, it's well worth the $30 at Nutraplanet to give it a try

imo if your goal is to compare both products I would take a 4 week break inbetween each. You can't go wrong with both products PES and Athletix make products that work, period!
    Definitely will follow along closely and find a spot to work it in

40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Looking good so far. Do you take the BP sups as you have high BP or purely for health/precaution reasons?

6-bromo used to spike my BP a bit so I'm wondering if this would do the same.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Licogenix is Now at Nutraplanet!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 03:43 PM
  2. Looking for Licogenix Loggers! GET IN HERE!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 05:24 PM
  3. 3clipse's Erase Pro, Anabeta, AlphaT2 log ( not sponsored )
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 06:13 AM
  4. 3clipse's Vidatest 3 month long log
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 04:06 PM
  5. Athletix Sports MMA PROMO, Win a FREE Athletix Product!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 07:55 PM