3clipse's Athletix Licogenix log!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. 3clipse's Athletix Licogenix log!


    Ok guys got my Licogenix in today and immediately took two capsules! Just couldnt wait. So before i get into the specifics i must say im extra excited about this product not only for the AI abilities but for the carb shuttling abilities. This is one aspect i have struggled with my entire life and the entire time ive been training. So im excited to see what this product can do!

    Now onto the specifics.

    Training experience: A little over 9 years.
    Age: 24
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 187
    Bf %: 13% or so

    Diet:
    220gms protein
    60 gms carbs ( all around workout )
    90 gms of fat

    Now obviously the diet will change from day to day depending on how many meals i get in etc.

    Cheat meals are usualy every saturday but i sometimes add one in the middle of the week.

    Training is done by someone so i wont give out much detail but its intense and its a lot of volume!

    Cardio is done almost everyday for 30 minutes.

    Ill be updating atleast 4 times a week with how i feel and what i notice.

    A big thanks to Athletix and JD for giving me the opportunity to give this product a go!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns


  2. whats ur goal with this?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    whats ur goal with this?
    I knew i forgot something, my goal is to get to atleast 10%. Considering i hold a decent amount of water im pretty sure i can make this happen or get darn close.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  4. IN!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  5. In
    ......
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  6. Packa in da house! Kill it brother!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  7. What other supps are you running this with (pls say none)?, are you already well established with your current diet and routine in terms of performance and a good assesment of your current physique?

  8. in for the ride

  9. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    What other supps are you running this with (pls say none)?, are you already well established with your current diet and routine in terms of performance and a good assesment of your current physique?
    Only other supplements im taking are staples such as blood pressure support, vit c, vit d, etc.

    Been eating the same diet since before christmas. Changed my routine 3 weeks ago. Have a very good understanding of ny current training and physique.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  10. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Only other supplements im taking are staples such as blood pressure support, vit c, vit d, etc.

    Been eating the same diet since before christmas. Changed my routine 3 weeks ago. Have a very good understanding of ny current training and physique.
    what do you take for bp? how much vit c and vit d do you take daily i take both also?
    Seems like a fair accessment your prob the fairest logger to run licogenix almost as a standalone bar mentioned staples.

    Subbed for effects, hope it works well

  11. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    what do you take for bp? how much vit c and vit d do you take daily i take both also?
    Seems like a fair accessment your prob the fairest logger to run licogenix almost as a standalone bar mentioned staples.

    Subbed for effects, hope it works well
    Celery seed, hawthorne berry and ubiquinol.

    Vit c 2 grams a day and 5000 IUs of vit d 3 a day.

    Yea im very in tune with my body and notice effects quickly. Im very carb sensitive, in a bad way, so the carb shuttling effects will make themselves apparent if they are good.

    Ill update later today with my workout and how it went along with diet.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  12. subbed
    NSCA - CSCS

  13. Ok everyone so today is DAY 2. Not much to really note today or yesterday obviously as we are just kicking this off. Diets been on point today and i got in and murdered arms.

    Im eating my pwo meal right now as i type this and still feeling pumped. One thing i will note is i appear to be drier. Which considering i had a cheat meal last night is impressive. My body usualy just craps the bed the day after a cheat meal, and today was not the case, so ill be paying close attention to this. I wont attribute it to licogenix just yet, but ive noted it and will continue to monitor.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  14. Its early days, but so far explain drier.....

    Have you used any other otc ais that you can compare licogenix to?
  15. Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Its early days, but so far explain drier.....

    Have you used any other otc ais that you can compare licogenix to?
    As far as otc ais you name it ive tried it.

    6 oxo, 6 bromo, atd, formestane, erase, all of them. So ive got a pretty good base to compare licogenix to.

    As far as drier goes let me see if i can explain this. Whenever i have a cheat meal i always hold water on my lower abs, its very noticeable.

    With licogenix even though it was the first three doses i noted that, that water wasnt there. Which i believe is in part due to the carb shuttling ability and the ai properties. So we will see if this continues.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  17. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Ill check it out bro.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  18. thanks man.....im extremely excited to see the outcomes
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Ok everyone so today is DAY 2. Not much to really note today or yesterday obviously as we are just kicking this off. Diets been on point today and i got in and murdered arms.

    Im eating my pwo meal right now as i type this and still feeling pumped. One thing i will note is i appear to be drier. Which considering i had a cheat meal last night is impressive. My body usualy just craps the bed the day after a cheat meal, and today was not the case, so ill be paying close attention to this. I wont attribute it to licogenix just yet, but ive noted it and will continue to monitor.

    Mmm, interesting. Ive had very early effects with erase myself, i visually look drier and less bloated withing 2-3 days so i feel you. Licogenix is sounding great thus far, i will follow my friend. Interesting for sure and having experienced those many AI before makes for a great judge.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Ok everyone so today is DAY 2. Not much to really note today or yesterday obviously as we are just kicking this off. Diets been on point today and i got in and murdered arms.

    Im eating my pwo meal right now as i type this and still feeling pumped. One thing i will note is i appear to be drier. Which considering i had a cheat meal last night is impressive. My body usualy just craps the bed the day after a cheat meal, and today was not the case, so ill be paying close attention to this. I wont attribute it to licogenix just yet, but ive noted it and will continue to monitor.
    Great update, can't wait to see how this goes, beta-testers seemed to have found it just kept getting better after the first week
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. Subscribed

  22. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    As far as otc ais you name it ive tried it.

    6 oxo, 6 bromo, atd, formestane, erase, all of them. So ive got a pretty good base to compare licogenix to.

    As far as drier goes let me see if i can explain this. Whenever i have a cheat meal i always hold water on my lower abs, its very noticeable.

    With licogenix even though it was the first three doses i noted that, that water wasnt there. Which i believe is in part due to the carb shuttling ability and the ai properties. So we will see if this continues.
    Good stuff keep the updates and the comparisms to the other ais you used coming, hopefully licogenix will be as good or better than erase for example

  23. Day 5:



    Weight: 201 ( After a terrible weekend, this should be cleaned up by wednesday or so )

    So over the weekend the diet got a bit out of control, nothing to crazy but i was fully expecting to have spilled over and look like a mess this morning. While i didnt look as good as i have been, i dont look NEARLY as bad as i figured i would. Sides still looking leaner and i can see my top 4 abs. Im honestly impressed by this.

    Libido seems to be creeping up ever so slightly, but nothing crazy thus far. My libido never really does much with AI's so im not execting anything big to happen.

    Today is leg day so ill report back on how that went and diet will be on point.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  24. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    My libido never really does much with AI's so im not execting anything big to happen.

    I have noticed this as well with AI's, most never seem to have an effect on my lidido, but with formestane I notice a decrease, I can't wait to run Licogenix and see how it effects it because Owen(other Athletix rep) said it increased his libido.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  25. Kill them legs bro!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Day 5:



    Weight: 201 ( After a terrible weekend, this should be cleaned up by wednesday or so )

    So over the weekend the diet got a bit out of control, nothing to crazy but i was fully expecting to have spilled over and look like a mess this morning. While i didnt look as good as i have been, i dont look NEARLY as bad as i figured i would. Sides still looking leaner and i can see my top 4 abs. Im honestly impressed by this.

    Libido seems to be creeping up ever so slightly, but nothing crazy thus far. My libido never really does much with AI's so im not execting anything big to happen.

    Today is leg day so ill report back on how that went and diet will be on point.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I have noticed this as well with AI's, most never seem to have an effect on my lidido, but with formestane I notice a decrease, I can't wait to run Licogenix and see how it effects it because Owen(other Athletix rep) said it increased his libido.

    ATD is really the only AI that killed my libido, the others just leave it neutral so to speak.


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Kill them legs bro!!

    Oh i killed them alright, quite possibly the best leg workout ive had in the last 2+ years. I wanted to quit on so many of the sets but i kept pushing and kept digging deep to grind it out. And grind it out i did. I was on the verge of puking multiple times, i was sweating my ass off, it was a truly amazing workout. The pump was also out of this world. Not completely sure where that came from but i am NOT arguing.

    Just popped my second dose for today with my PWO meal of grits and chicken. Im hoping to wakeup tomorrow morning around 195 or so, we shall see how that works out. I will most likely be around 197.

    Tomorrow will be either chest or back, i havnt decided yet.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  27. Subbed

  28. Day 6:

    Weight: 197
    exactly where i thought it would be. Hoping to be 194 or so tomorrow morning.

    Anyways i got in and murdered back, a seriously great workout. Pump was HUGE and vascularity was off the charts! I was sweating my butt off the entire time. I will say that after my morning dose of Licogenix i was walking around feeling much more pumped and tight then usual. Lovin this so far and hopefully it keeps up.

    Im going to try and get in a cardio session a bit later and tomorrow will be just a cardio day, so ill be dropping carbs and going low carb for the day.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  29. Loving the updates
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  30. Wicked updates bro loving the determination on leg day! Keep killing it.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Licogenix is Now at Nutraplanet!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 04:43 PM
  2. Looking for Licogenix Loggers! GET IN HERE!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 06:24 PM
  3. 3clipse's Erase Pro, Anabeta, AlphaT2 log ( not sponsored )
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 07:13 AM
  4. 3clipse's Vidatest 3 month long log
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 05:06 PM
  5. Athletix Sports MMA PROMO, Win a FREE Athletix Product!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 08:55 PM
Log in
Log in