Kris65's Recomp at it's finest hour - An OxyECA, Licogenix Production

kris65

Awards
Whats up everyone? Im new to anabolicminds, been meaning to join for some time and a logging opportunity from Lecheek and Athletix got me here at last!

This recomp log will be featuring Lecheek Nutrition's OxyECA and Athletix's new product Licogenix. A thanks to SSGdimsmash for the OxyECA and JudgmentDay and the boys at Athletix for the Licogenix.

So a little bit of background information: OxyECA is thermoginic containing 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (caffeine), 2-amino-4-methylhexane (1,3 dimeth), green tea, CLA, green tea extract and some other goodies.

Licogenix - This is Athletix's new aromatase inhibitor. Its supposed to be a potent aromatase inhibitor, antioxidant, increase insulin sensitivity, anti-inflammatory/anti-nociceptive and have hepatoprotective effects.

Im excited to run these two products, and to make things a little more interesting I will be adding USP Labs Anabolic Pump and Recreate in as well.

As I have not recieved the Licogenix yet I will start the log tomorrow with OxyECA along with Anabolic Pump and Recreate; adding in Licogenix when it arrives. Pop a squat, get yourself subbed in and enjoy the show cause this should be one heck of a ride!

- Kris65

^This log has been running on SR.com for a few days, I actually just recieved the Licogenix today in the mail, I will put up the prior posts soon so everyone can see how things have been progressing thus far.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
awsome, got my licogenix today! sub'd

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is going to be awesome, the feedback from Licogenix from the beta-testers were overwhelming, im so pumped to see how these logs turn out:)

kris65

Awards
Hey whats up everyone, been superbusy been lagging on the log. In the next 10 minutes or so going to start updating with past entries I forgot to post.

kris65

Awards
I have used AP before and Recreate in the past for a couple weeks. I though AP was excellent, Recreate was fairly good, but never made a snap judgement as I didnt run a full bottle. I have not run OxyECA and Licogenix before. There will be a little bit of guessing of what does what, which is one of the reasons I decided to stick with Recreate instead of OEP. OxyECA is a bit on the stim heavy side, and to better gauge its effects I will be taking it first thing in the morning and recreate later in the day.

As Licogenix is an aromatase inhibitor I will be looking for signs such as increased libido, muscle hardening, drier overall look etc. Whats cool about Licogenix is that its supposed to increase insulin sensitivity though PTPB1. Supposedly this will allow your body to take full advantage of circulating test and insulin levels. They claim that "Licogenix contains five active molecules which potently inhibit the PTP1B enzyme. The strongest of these compares very favorably to synthetic PTP1B inhibitors in terms of efficacy, and the combination of the five should lead to potent effects where nutrient partitioning is concerned, without the risk of hypoglycemia." This is one of the reasons that I decided to throw in AP into the mix, along with the fact its a great recomp agent on its own.

kris65

Awards
Weighted wide Pull Ups SS, Wide Pulldowns SS, Behind Neck Pulldowns (did a total of 3 working sets, each working set consisting of 3 triple supersets of the above excercises)

Parallel Close Grip pullup SS with Cable Close grip pulldowns SS and cable one arm pulldowns SS (did a total of 3 working sets, each working set consisting of 3 triple supersets of the above excercises)

3 1/4 Barbell Rows - 3 sets

Bent over Barbell Rows - 3 sets

Alternate Grip T bar Lever Row - 3 sets

Cable Seated Rows - 3 sets

Weighted Back Extensions - 3 sets

kris65

Awards
Doing chest tonight, will post routine after. So I woke up this morning early and took 1 recreate, then went back to sleep. Its low stim yet couldnt go back to sleep hahaha. Got up 1 1/2 hours later out of bed took an Anabolic Pump 15 minutes before breakfast, and the OxyECA an hour or so after. Not even 15 minutes after popping the OxyECA I felt it kick in, like a rush of energy and a slight warmth over me. For the next couple days I will be experimenting with the timing of the Oxy to see what works best for me.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i loved my sample pack of oxyECA. it is one of the few fat burners i would try again.

kris65

Awards
So around 5ish started feeling like crap, a little light headed and tired. It was prob because I was up late last night and woke up early today. So I hit the gym around 8 for chest still feeling like crap hahaha, anyways I pushed through it and had a solid workout.

Everyother week that I do chest I do it only with dumbbells or only with barbell. Today was dumbbell bench day.

Flat Dumbbell Bench
75x10 80x10 75x10 - Drop set
55x12
35x14

Incline Dumbbell Bench
65x10 70x8 65x10 - Drop set
55x11
35x13

Decline Dumbbell Bench
70x8 70x8 70x6 - Drop set
50x10
30x12

I felt so sick after this I threw up. Felt better after that, then went and continued my workout

Dumbbell Flys
35x10 35x9 35x8

Cable Crossovers
55x7 55x8

kris65

Awards
WHAT UP WHAT UP?!?! So I hit the gym around 8 for a serious arm day, I think I experienced those food pumps from the AP. It was nuts arms were pumped up more than an hour after finishing at the gym.

Neutral Grip Pull Ups
10 10 10

Preacher Curls with EZ Bar - I think the bar is 25lbs but not sure so not including the weight of the bar
50x10 50x10 50x10

Hammer Curls
35x10 35x10 35x10

Single Arm Cable Isolation Curls
50x10 50x8 50x8

Dips
15 13 10

Tri Rope Pull Down supersetted with One Arm Cable Isolation Pull Downs
Tri rope pull down weight was set at 50lbs and cable at 45lbs

Tricep Kick Backs - Triceps were fried by the time I started doing these
25x9 25x7 25x6 - Drop set
15x10
10x7

So the OxyECA seems to be less intense, still have that warmth feeling over me, I think im getting used to the stims in it. Cant wait for the Licogenix to get here.

kris65

Awards
Just came back from the gym hit shoulders hard, took about 45-55 minutes.

Supersetted front side lateral raises
1st set - with 20lb dumbbell - 20 reps; 10 front & 10 side
2nd set - with 20lb dumbbell - 20 reps; 10 front & 10 side
3rd set - with 25lb dumbbell - 20 reps; 10 front & 10 side

Reverse Pec Deck (Rear Delt Work)
110x10 110x10 130x7 - Drop Set
110x6
80x9

Barbell Shrugs (no wrist wraps)
225x15 245x10 265x10 265x7

Dumbbell Military Press
60x10 60x10 60x8

So normally I work out in the evenings, might have to start working out in the mornings as I seem to have a lot more energy, prob has something to do with the stims still in my system. OxyECA seems to be great, clean energy seem to have a little bit of a crash though later in the nights. The appetite suppressant is def present, as this is a recomp still trying to get a good amount of CLEAN calories in me.

kris65

Awards
Weighted wide grip pull ups SS reverse grip standard width chins SS wide pulldowns - 2 trisets
Side lateral travel pull ups - 3 sets
Hammer grip left/right pull ups -2 sets
Inverted wide hang body mid rows (dangerous yet highly effective) SS wide mid cable rows - 3 super sets
3/4 BB rows SS TRX rows - 4 super sets
Wide grip pull ups slow negative - 2 sets
T rows - 2 sets
Weighted back hypers - 2 sets

Think that's it.

So this was this Sunday March 11th back workout. Felt pretty crappy, decided to try taking a pwo hahahaa. It was stim overload, so the stims from OxyECA, Recreate and SpeedXtreme didnt mix welll. In other news the licogenix seems to be working great for me. I have been feeling a lot of dryness in my joints most notably in the knees so I have upped fish oil and will start taking cissus.

kris65

Awards
i loved my sample pack of oxyECA. it is one of the few fat burners i would try again.
Yea, in all honesty I really didnt think it could hang with OEP, but so far it has far exceeded my expectations. I was originally thinking of stacking it with OEP but no way would that ever work out lol. They are far far far too strong.

The licogenix seems to be working nicely as well. I like it better than PES Erase already - well I like it more than my first week on PES Erase haha. Dont want to make any snap judgements.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Yea, in all honesty I really didnt think it could hang with OEP, but so far it has far exceeded my expectations. I was originally thinking of stacking it with OEP but no way would that ever work out lol. They are far far far too strong.

The licogenix seems to be working nicely as well. I like it better than PES Erase already - well I like it more than my first week on PES Erase haha. Dont want to make any snap judgements.
I hear yah.

With fat burners you know right away if you like them or not. and if the appetite suppression is still there after week 1 you know you have a winner.

Regular erase didnt do all that much for me (or even sides wise) i know it helped a little but even using have of the bottle at 4 day (3 a day the first two weeks or so) I didnt notice significant dry out, and not joint issues to speak of.

I was probably 12 -13% give or take so maybe its better for people with lower body fat ?

kris65

Awards
I hear yah.

With fat burners you know right away if you like them or not. and if the appetite suppression is still there after week 1 you know you have a winner.

Regular erase didnt do all that much for me (or even sides wise) i know it helped a little but even using have of the bottle at 4 day (3 a day the first two weeks or so) I didnt notice significant dry out, and not joint issues to speak of.

I was probably 12 -13% give or take so maybe its better for people with lower body fat ?
Yea your def right about that. The OxyECA seems to be doing great so far, the appetite supression is def there. As this is a recomp Im still trying to get in a fair amount of CLEAN calories in my diet. I dont have a problem eating, its just that normally I feel hungry, the OxyECA def has been taking off that edge for me so I have to watch the time hahaha.

Regular Erase was alright, the Licogenix effects just seem more pronounced so far.

kris65

Awards
My left shoulder was feeling weird so I did dumbbell chest again. Might stick with the dumbbells for chest for a couple more weeks before picking back up with barbell again.

Dumbbell Flat Bench
80x6(Shoulder felt weird ) 80x9 80x9 80x7 - dropset
70x9
55x13
Dumbbell Incline Bench
70x10 70x9 70x7 - dropset
60x10
45x12

Dumbbell Decline Bench
75x8 75x8 75x6 75x4

Dumbbell Chest Flys
35x15 45x10 50x8 55x8 60x4

Felt good today still feeling the appetite supressant from the OxyECA which is great. I am liking the Licogenix so far, hoping to see some strength gains as more time progresses. Next week hoping to get more reps out of the 80's. Been having trouble falling asleep recently, so I was really pumped when I saw the bottle of PowerFULL Anabolic Adam decided to toss in. Will start taking that tonight - hopefully I will be feeling well/better rested in the morning!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stay away from Flat DB presses, for some reason it really makes my left shoulder feel weird.

kris65

Awards
I stay away from Flat DB presses, for some reason it really makes my left shoulder feel weird.
Yea idk it was feeling weird before I threw up the weight for my first set. It was weird, I decided to stick with dumbbells instead of the bench for that reason. I might go another week with the dumbbells then back to alternating benchwork/dumbbells everyother week.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea idk it was feeling weird before I threw up the weight for my first set. It was weird, I decided to stick with dumbbells instead of the bench for that reason. I might go another week with the dumbbells then back to alternating benchwork/dumbbells everyother week.
Glad you are liking the OxyECA !

kris65

Awards
Yea it is def a excellent product on par with OEP for sure.

kris65

Awards
So this update is going to be quick kinda busy today!!!

Yesterday worked legs

Leg press - 4 sets
Leg Extensions-3 sets
Leg Curls -3 sets
Dumbbell Squat Lunges - 4 sets
Donkey Calf Raises Machine - 3 sets
Calf Sled - sets

Today worked back with my boy Blade
Tri setted weighted wide gripped pullups, lat pull down, single arm cable rows (3 sets)
Supersetted Side lateral travel pull ups with wide mid cable rows (3 sets)
Supersetted Inverted wide hang body mid rows with TRX rows (3 sets)
3/4 Barbell Rows (4 sets)
T Bar Rows (3 sets)
Back Extension (3 sets)

I might have forgotten a set of pullups or a superset here or there lol.

kris65

Awards
What up everyone, so Monday was Chest day. Last week of dumbbell chest before I start alternating between barbell and dumbbell again.

Flat Dumbbell Press
85x6 80x10 80x9 80x9

Incline Dumbbell Press
65x10 70x10 70x9 70x9

Decline Dumbbell Press
70x7 70x6 70x5

Dumbbell Chest Flys
35x10 45x10 55x7 60x6

Chest Fly Smith
Set at 80 went to failure didnt keep count (2 sets)

Starting to see a little bit more vascularity, most likely from the Licogenix. I know kevO noticed an increase as well. Still feeling the effects of the appetite supressant and def feeling focused when I hit the gym early which I have pinpointed to the OxyECA.

kris65

Awards
neutral grip bodyweight pullups (warm up)
bodyweight dips (warm up)
light db curls(warm up)
light over head db extentions(warm up)

standing db twist up curls SS over head extentions-3sets 10reps

hammer curls SS kickbacks-3sets 10reps

pinwheel curls SS decline db skull crush-3sets 8reps

reverse grip straight bar curl(free bar) SS straight bar push down-3sets 10reps

hammer rope curls SS rope over head extention-4sets 3normal 1 drop (dropped weight 2 times)

guillotine curls SS rope push down-4sets 3normal 1 drop (dropped weight 2 times)

lying floor curl SS v-bar push down-3sets 2normal 1 drop (dropped weight 2 times)

close grip BB press SS concentration curl-3sets 6reps

high pulley curl SS cable kick backs-2sets to fail

Had a great workout today other than some tool who kept snaking the rope pull down from me when I was doing guillotine curls DESPITE the fact I told him I was pairing the two together

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
neutral grip bodyweight pullups (warm up)
light db curls(warm up)

standing db twist up curls SS over head extentions-3sets 10reps

hammer curls SS kickbacks-3sets 10reps

pinwheel curls SS decline db skull crush-3sets 8reps

reverse grip straight bar curl(free bar) SS straight bar push down-3sets 10reps

hammer rope curls SS rope over head extention-4sets 3normal 1 drop (dropped weight 2 times)

guillotine curls SS rope push down-4sets 3normal 1 drop (dropped weight 2 times)

lying floor curl SS v-bar push down-3sets 2normal 1 drop (dropped weight 2 times)

close grip BB press SS concentration curl-3sets 6reps

high pulley curl SS cable kick backs-2sets to fail

Had a great workout today other than some tool who kept snaking the rope pull down from me when I was doing guillotine curls DESPITE the fact I told him I was pairing the two together
Only way to fix that is guillotine him lol

kris65

Awards
Only way to fix that is guillotine him lol
The though crossed my mind lol. I also considered hurling a 45lb plate at him, this guy was seriously getting under my skin lol.

So yesterday I worked shoulders.

Noticed vascularity in my traps which looked awesome hahaha.

Seated Barbell Front Press SS Dumbbell Arnold press - 3 sets

Rear Barbell Shoulder Press SS Reverse Pec Deck - 3 sets

Cable Rope Upright Rows SS plate raises - 3 sets

Barbell Shrugs SS DB Shrugs - 4 sets

Hammer Grip Shoulder Press SS Lateral Raises - 4 sets

Face Pulls SS DB Shrugs - 3 sets

kris65

Awards
Crushed back today was so sore my golf game suffered a bit hahahahaha.

Weighted Wide Grip pullups SS with Cable Close grip pulldowns SS and Cable one arm Pulldowns SS

3 1/4 Barbell Rows - 4 sets (last set was a drop set)

Bent over Barbell Rows - 4 sets (last set was a drop set)

Alternate Grip T bar Lever Row SS Cable Seated Rows - 3 sets

Weighted Back Extensions - 3 sets

Though I was going to die after the first tri set lol, then I caught my second wind as was fine. OxyECA seems to be doing a good job as I am looking more leaner. Kinda flopped on the diet yesterday lol but thats ok, going to try and keep everything in order. Licogenix seems to be working fine as well, still noticing an increase in libido and mroe vascularity even when im not working out. Excited to hit barbell chest tomorrow for the first time in a few weeks as shoulder issue has cleared up.

kris65

Awards
Thanks Tommy! I actually had a fairly decent workout, could have been better will post it up in a bit.

kris65

Awards
Did Barbell Chest today, no spotter unfortunately

Flat Bench
135x15(warm up) 205x8 205x7 205x8 225x4

Incline Bench
175x9 185x8 185x8 185x6

Decline Bench
175x8 175x7 175x6

Dumbbell Chest Fly
45x8 50x8 55x8

Pec Dec Smith
100x10 120x10 160x10 180x8 180x8

Haven't done barbell chest work consistently in close to 2 months due to injury and time constraints, so needless to say my bench took a massive hit. Hoping muscle memory will kick in!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear ya on the bench, I'm just getting mine back up now, took awhile tho.

kris65

Awards
Yea man kinda blows but its better to take it slow and work your way up then try and rush the proccess with weight that is too heavy and end up reinjuring something.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any other AI's you've taken to compare Licogenix to? I just got mine (two bottles) in the mail and I'm looking forward to running it, but trying to hold off a few weeks while I finish up some other stuff so I can run it solo first

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking forward to hearing the comparisons to other AI's from everyone.

kris65

Awards
Any other AI's you've taken to compare Licogenix to? I just got mine (two bottles) in the mail and I'm looking forward to running it, but trying to hold off a few weeks while I finish up some other stuff so I can run it solo first
Yea I have tried PES Erase, so far im likeing the Licogenix better. I can tell you right now this is def something I will be using in the future.

kris65

Awards
Hey everyone so yesterday did cardio, abs and some golfing.

Today I did arms:

light db curls(warm up)

weighted neutral grip pullups SS weighted dips - 3 sets

standing db twist up curls SS over head straight bar tricep extentions-4sets 10reps

hammer curls SS dumbbell tricep kickbacks-3sets 10reps

pinwheel curls SS decline ez bar skull crush-3sets 8reps

reverse grip straight bar curl(free bar) SS straight bar push tri down- 3sets 8 reps

hammer rope curls SS rope over head extentions - 3 sets - 8,8,6 reps(only got 6 on hammer but got 8 reps on extensions)

guillotine curls SS rope push down-4sets

EZ Bar curls SS v-bar push down-4 sets (Last set to failure)

Nothing has really changed, felt a little sluggish, but after the warm up dumbbell curls and over head extensions I was ready to go.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I have tried PES Erase, so far im likeing the Licogenix better. I can tell you right now this is def something I will be using in the future.
Seems as if some people have been liking it better. Personally I got much more out of Triazole than I did Erase, but looking forward to giving Lico a run to compare.

kris65

Awards
So yesterday I worked shoulders:

Front Lateral Raises SS Side Lateral Raises - 3 sets
Smith Shoulder Press SS Dumbbell Arnold Press - 3 sets
Rear Barbell Shoulder Press SS Reverse Pec Dec Rear delt Flys - 3 sets
Barbell Shrugs SS 45# plate raises - 4 sets
Light Hammer Grip Shoulder Press SS Face Pulls - 4 sets
Heavy Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 3 sets

Still feeling good on the OxyECA and licogenix, forgot to take fishoil the past few days and im kinda feeling it - guess that means the licogenix is still working lol.

kris65

Awards
Seems as if some people have been liking it better. Personally I got much more out of Triazole than I did Erase, but looking forward to giving Lico a run to compare.
Yup was going to run Triazole but then was offered the opportunity to get Licogenix.

kris65

Awards
Yea Triazole is the next AI I would like to try.

kris65

Awards
So today I was kinda sluggish and my workout buddy was nursing a sore elbow and knee; as a result the usual supersetted madness that normally constitutes my back days didnt occur. Instead went for a heavy heavy back day.

Wide Grip Pullups - 3 sets
Wide Grip Lat Pull Down - 3 sets
Close Grip Pulldowns - 3 sets
Inverted Wide hang body mid rows SS mid cable rows - 3 sets
T Bar row - 3 sets
45 degree low cable Face Pulls - 3 sets
Weighted Back Extension - 3 sets

There are a few sets of pullups and weighted pullups here or there that I forgot.

kris65

Awards
Whats up everyone? Today did some barbell chest work:

Smith Chest Press - 2 sets (warm up)
Flat Bench - 5 sets
Incline Bench - 5 sets
Decline Bench - 3 sets
Dumbbell Flys - 6 sets
Pec Dec Flys - 4 sets (last two sets were done to failure)

kris65

Awards
So today was very nice here in the Steel City, golfed and and did some outside running: not going to lie dont like cardio inside or out lol. Tomorrow im working biceps and triceps.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So today was very nice here in the Steel City, golfed and and did some outside running: not going to lie dont like cardio inside or out lol. Tomorrow im working biceps and triceps.
lol yeah cardio can be a pain

kris65

Awards
Worked biceps and triceps yesterday. Almost out of OxyECA and Licogenix On a positive note I got my Alpha T2 in the mail the other day so yayyyyy for that lol.

bodyweight neutral grip pullups (warm up)
light db curls(warm up)

standing dumbbell twist up curls SS overhead tricep cable extentions-3 sets 8 reps

hammer curls SS tricep kickbacks-3 sets 8 reps

reverse grip straight bar cable curls SS v bar push down-3sets 10 reps

hammer rope curls SS rope push down-3 sets 10 reps

pinwheel curls SS decline skull crushers-3sets 8 reps

lying floor curl SS v-bar push down- 2 seets 7 reps (was getting dizzy)

close grip BB press SS concentration curl-3sets 8 reps

single arm cable bicep curl SS single arm cable tricep kick backs- 3sets - last set to failure

Hammer curl smith SS smith machine incline tricep extensions - 2 sets to failure

The pump was so immense that even 2 hours after I had worked out I still had a slight pump. Gregg Plitt would have been proud lol.