FL3Xcellence! Lecheek Speed Extreme+Intratest (sponsored)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our new sponsor here Lecheek has recently selected me to run a dual log with Speed Extreme UC (pink lemonade) and Intratest Extreme (fruti punch). So first off, let me show some manners and thank both Lecheek for getting this out to me and to Marms for a very wise logger selection!
Thanks guys!

If you didn't know, Speed Extreme is their preworkout, containing:

Amount Per Serving:
Speed Xtreme Blend 3,200 mg
Creatine Monohydrate
L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate
Beta Alanine
Caffeine
D-Aspartic Acid
1,3-Dimethylamylamine
Yohimbine HCL

And Intratest Extreme is their intra workout/test booster containing:

Xtreme Recovery Blend 6900 mg
Leucine, Glutamine, Valine, Isoleucine

Testosterone Blend 1502 mg
D-Aspartic Acid (as D-Aspartate Calcium Chelate)
Mucuna Pruriens Root Powder

First thoughts on this.....

WOW the flavoring is freaking amazing! The pink lemonade is delicious, tangy just the way I like it, and isn't weighed down with tons of fillers or artificials...I can tell you that because it doesn't hurt my stomach.
The fruit punch is to be completely honest, one of the only fruit punch flavored supplements I've drank that I actually didn't have to gag down, and actually was pleasant to drink and I actually look forward to sipping on this at the gym. Bad flavoring interferes greatly with my workout as well as my digestive system, and this stuff is really showing me some promise. Very happy with this.

I've actually had a couple workouts under my belt with this, just haven't gotten time to post up the intro Lecheek deserves here so I didn't want to half ass it. I will give you guys a summary of what I have seen so far...

Speed Extreme:
One scoop is cash money!! I tried 1.5 scoops today just for fun, but I get so much energy from one scoop there really is no point wasting the extra half scoop. This could seriously last 80 workouts lol. I noticed L-arginine is the "NO" part of this formula. I was kinda iffy about that. I normally don't see much of a pump from arginine. Are you guys allowed to disclose how muhc is in here? I have only tried this a couple times so far but I do feel like I am getting a nice pump from this.
OH, I also want to mention that it mixes very well. I only put enough water in my shaker to completely submerge the mixing ball, maybe a tiny bit of metal still coming out of the water, and it mixes great for me.

Intratest Extreme:
Seriously, the taste is amazing. Especially for fruit punch. The only other supps I've had that tasted this good in fruit punch were Maximize V2 and, I think Jack3d was ok but I can't remember. I have heard Body Mortar fruit punch is great too but I am content with this for now.
Easy on my stomach. It doesn't weigh me down, it doesn't leave me with a syrupy lump in the back of my throat that I spend my entire gym session trying to hack out. It mixes well. Nice work here.

Thanks again guys, let's come together for a fun log and hopefully some natural gains before my next cycle, eh?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting weight: 213 lbs.
Diet: Currently trying to stick around 4k cals on lift days and 3 to 3.5 on off days. I am eating 1.5 grams protein/pound body weight.
Training style: FL3X modified 5x5 (I'll get more into this later, as well as more details on my diet)

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
In to see your results.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In
I dont think he will give up that many #'s info wise. You can try him but hes not to keen on it, Im sure you can understand it.
Glad to hear you like the taste and your a 1 scoop man huh ?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday's training....

Seated smith machine military press:
105x10, 135x5, 155x5, 165x5, 175x8

Shrugs:
135x20, 185x10, 225x10, 225x10, 225x10

Kneeling cable crunches:
160x18, 160x15, 160x12, 160x12

Felt really focused here. Had only 5 hours of sleep unfortunately but the Speed Extreme lived up to it's name lol, got me bouncing off the walls enough to get through my lifts! Loving the taste of these still.

Had 2 scoops Intratest during my workout, and sipped on 2 scoops while I layed down for bed.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In
I dont think he will give up that many #'s info wise. You can try him but hes not to keen on it, Im sure you can understand it.
Glad to hear you like the taste and your a 1 scoop man huh ?
I understand, I respect a man's request to keep things proprietary. Sometimes I will object to proprietary blends but the way I see it is this is how a supplement can stand out against others, keeping their blends special and never duplicated.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Todays workout....

Incline DB press:
50x5, 60x5, 70x5, 80x5, 90x10

Seated wide grip lat pulldowns:
80x5, 100x5, 120x5, 140x5, 160x10

Dead lifts:
135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 250x5, 275x5

Powered through this today. My bones felt like they wanted to break, I had a very rough day at work and not much sleep again. Glad I had some supplemental support to get me through!

Bout to sip on that Intratest and hit the sack...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In,...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the support.
You might notice my strength is a bit down from my P-Bold cycle lol...but that's expected. Hoping I can get back up to where I left off here!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand, I respect a man's request to keep things proprietary. Sometimes I will object to proprietary blends but the way I see it is this is how a supplement can stand out against others, keeping their blends special and never duplicated.
Thanks for understanding :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm trying to get to the gym soon....tornado warnings all over. The gf needs me lol.
Tried to go yesterday but was feeling sick. Gonna get a good one out whenever this storm passes.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm trying to get to the gym soon....tornado warnings all over. The gf needs me lol.
Tried to go yesterday but was feeling sick. Gonna get a good one out whenever this storm passes.
Be carefull. cant you get a cardio session in with the GF lol ? Hope your feeling better man :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be carefull. cant you get a cardio session in with the GF lol ? Hope your feeling better man :)
I don't log those lol.
At the gym now hitting pr's!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yo!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I was in the gym for half hour today. Doing 5x5 doesn't really require more than 45 minutes out of me.

Incline DB press:
55x5, 65x5, 75x5, 85x5, 95x9 (Up from last incline DB lift, think I did 90x9 or 10 then)

Deadlifts:
135x5, 185x5, 205x5, 245x5, 275x5 (Keeping it simple this workout, trying to gauge how my knees are going to react lately)

I had to leave early, so no bent over rows. The storm was still going pretty good and I wanted to get back home to make sure all my stuff didn't get sucked up in a tornado. Will have to make up for that tomorrow and probably add in some isolation work.

I felt very aggressive today, it was great! Normally when I sit down for heavier sets on incline DB's, it takes me a few seconds to decide to throw them up and start. Not today, I marched back from the rack every time and the weights were flying up as soon as I sat down. Also felt very aggressive with my deadlifts, my reps were BAM BAM BAM, felt good!
Busted out a good sweat today too.

Still in love with the taste!!!!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I was in the gym for half hour today. Doing 5x5 doesn't really require more than 45 minutes out of me.

Incline DB press:
55x5, 65x5, 75x5, 85x5, 95x9 (Up from last incline DB lift, think I did 90x9 or 10 then)

Deadlifts:
135x5, 185x5, 205x5, 245x5, 275x5 (Keeping it simple this workout, trying to gauge how my knees are going to react lately)

I had to leave early, so no bent over rows. The storm was still going pretty good and I wanted to get back home to make sure all my stuff didn't get sucked up in a tornado. Will have to make up for that tomorrow and probably add in some isolation work.

I felt very aggressive today, it was great! Normally when I sit down for heavier sets on incline DB's, it takes me a few seconds to decide to throw them up and start. Not today, I marched back from the rack every time and the weights were flying up as soon as I sat down. Also felt very aggressive with my deadlifts, my reps were BAM BAM BAM, felt good!
Busted out a good sweat today too.

Still in love with the taste!!!!!!

Yea it tastes pretty dang good. I had one when I was in Hawaii. got a sample from them. Got my notes from that workout and I am going to put up a short review. Good stuff. Still think beast mode gave me more focus though. ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked up yesterday morning where I left off in my 5x5.

Bent over BB rows:
135x5, 175x5, 195x5, 215x5, 225x5 (this is lower than when I was on cycle 2 months or so ago but still strong, let's build from here)

Standing BB curls:
65x5, 75x5, 95x5, 105x5, 115x5, rest/pause got 2 more reps out and then 2 more

Calling it a day there since I was just finishing off my lifts from before. Got a big hectic 3-4 days ahead of me and my sleep schedule is gonna be RUINED but I think I am hitting the gym this evening.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I picked up yesterday morning where I left off in my 5x5.

Bent over BB rows:
135x5, 175x5, 195x5, 215x5, 225x5 (this is lower than when I was on cycle 2 months or so ago but still strong, let's build from here)

Standing BB curls:
65x5, 75x5, 95x5, 105x5, 115x5, rest/pause got 2 more reps out and then 2 more

Calling it a day there since I was just finishing off my lifts from before. Got a big hectic 3-4 days ahead of me and my sleep schedule is gonna be RUINED but I think I am hitting the gym this evening.

Nice work man!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks buddy. Busy as all hell lol. Figured I would stop in here and say I let a buddy try the Speed Extreme and he loved it, ordered a tub last night!

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
In a little late, but in. To the manufacturer. I am wondering why almost all supp companies choose fruit punch as a flavor? Is it the cheapest to procure? Honestly, every time I try anything fruit punchy it makes me want to hurl. It might have been tolerable when I was 8 years old, but adults shouldn't be expected to like it. With so many other true fruit flavors out there, why go with fruit punch?

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In a little late, but in. To the manufacturer. I am wondering why almost all supp companies choose fruit punch as a flavor? Is it the cheapest to procure? Honestly, every time I try anything fruit punchy it makes me want to hurl. It might have been tolerable when I was 8 years old, but adults shouldn't be expected to like it. With so many other true fruit flavors out there, why go with fruit punch?
Its just usually the best seller. Our fruit punch honestly tastes amazing basically like Kool aid, and i know what you mean i have had some terrible fruit punch flavors .

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Its just usually the best seller. Our fruit punch honestly tastes amazing basically like Kool aid, and i know what you mean i have had some terrible fruit punch flavors .
Well, I will give you an honest review when I get my samples. Thank you, by the way. :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK guys life has finally slowed down a bit! Hope everyone had a good weekend.
I am hitting the gym in a bit and then I'll be back for UPDATES

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
OK guys life has finally slowed down a bit! Hope everyone had a good weekend.
I am hitting the gym in a bit and then I'll be back for UPDATES
Give it hell

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saturday I was in my hometown for St. Patty's day. Had to reunite with old friends.
But business first! Hit up a gym there for a nice pump first.

Circuit style:
Drag curls/pull ups/dips/abs repeat!
I am not going to list my weights as they were pretty low. Wasn't trying to break any records. One scoop of Speed and I was good to go! Got a crazy pump lol.

Tonight:
Back to my 5x5!

Flat bench:
135x5, 155x5, 175x5, 200x5, 235x7

Bent over BB rows:
135x5, 165x5, 185x5, 205x5, 225x7

Leg press:
135x5, 225x5, 315x5, 405x5, 450x6

Felt pretty strong on legs. Everything else felt OK. Got a decent pump in my arms from this workout and my chest is still feeling pretty full.
Bench has gone down a bit but I don't mind, I've been focusing a lot on DB's lately and my DB incline is up.

I used two scoops Speed Extreme for tonight and I am still wired! Been done almost 2 hours.
Let's try 1.5 scoops next time lol.
I can tell the DAA is working for me. Aggression still quite high.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Saturday I was in my hometown for St. Patty's day. Had to reunite with old friends.

Circuit style:
I am not going to list my weights as they were pretty low. Wasn't trying to break any records. One scoop of Speed and I was good to go! Got a crazy pump lol.

Tonight:
Back to my 5x5!

Flat bench:

Bent over BB rows:

Leg press:

Felt pretty strong on legs. Everything else felt OK. Got a decent pump in my arms from this workout and my chest is still feeling pretty full.
Bench has gone down a bit but I don't mind, I've been focusing a lot on DB's lately and my DB incline is up.

I used two scoops Speed Extreme for tonight and I am still wired! Been done almost 2 hours.
Killer lookin workout man. Yeah, the two scoops of Speed Xtreme will have you good and energized for hours.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Circuit style:

Tonight:
Back to my 5x5!

Flat bench:

Bent over BB rows:

Leg press:

You have been doing 1 scoop right ?? and you tried to change it up

Killer lookin workout man. Yeah, the two scoops of Speed Xtreme will have you good and energized for hours.
Ya it will for sure

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have been doing 1 scoop right ?? and you tried to change it up

Ya it will for sure
Yeah one scoop is all I need. I did 2 just for some Supp abuse today lol. Wanted to see how it treated me. No jitters but still, no need to go 2 when 1 works great.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah one scoop is all I need. I did 2 just for some Supp abuse today lol. Wanted to see how it treated me. No jitters but still, no need to go 2 when 1 works great.
Ya true!
Its good to see your getting results with 1 scoop since your on the 200lbs side of this game

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Marms I've got to thank you for this workout today! It was you who picked me to log, right? Big pat on the back buddy lol.

I worked night shift, so after my 12 hour shift, coming from a day of almost no sleep, I was ready for bed. Instead I took 2 scoops of Speed Extreme and hit the gym! My body was saying GOGOGOGO! but my mouth was yawning lol...I felt the boost though.

Shoulder press:
105x5, 145x5, 165x5, 175x5, 195x5 (this is a big improvement from my last shoulder lift fyi)

Seated close grip cable rows:
I didn't check the weight, but I went from half stack up to full stack in the 5x5, and repped the full stack 10 times!

Dead lifts:
155x5, 185x5, 225x5, 255x5, 285x7 (this is also an improvement. Not my record, but I'm getting back there!)

All in all everything felt AWESOME today and it was just a perfect workout. I sweated my ass off too.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marms I've got to thank you for this workout today! It was you who picked me to log, right? Big pat on the back buddy lol.

I worked night shift, so after my 12 hour shift, coming from a day of almost no sleep, I was ready for bed. Instead I took 2 scoops of Speed Extreme and hit the gym! My body was saying GOGOGOGO! but my mouth was yawning lol...I felt the boost though.

Shoulder press:
105x5, 145x5, 165x5, 175x5, 195x5 (this is a big improvement from my last shoulder lift fyi)

I didn't check the weight, but I went from half stack up to full stack in the 5x5, and repped the full stack 10 times!

Dead lifts:
155x5, 185x5, 225x5, 255x5, 285x7 (this is also an improvement. Not my record, but I'm getting back there!)

All in all everything felt AWESOME today and it was just a perfect workout. I sweated my ass off too.
Its good to have a happy FL3X with LECHEEK product use ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Shoulder press:

Dead lifts:

Damn thats some NICE Military press numbers... I am jealous!

Brucedog

Brucedog

Awards
Sounds great. Im doing a BB show tomorrow so the dieting wont be so strict. Plus i will still be going to the gym 5 days a week at least.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
martin65 Supplements 2
martin65 Supplements 2
martin65 Supplements 0
Supplements 13