1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Glycobol (its growin' time!)

Ill be logging in some Glycobol this month, gotta thank jiggamanbill and AI Nutrition for this opportunity!

Destiny says at this time of my life, add more muscle mass and slowly lower your bodyfat, even though its already relatively low.......ROGER THAT!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.02%

So for the past 2 months or so, pretty much took a break from the consistent eating/training. Dropped a ton of weight unintentionally, which is fine by me. Time to get things rollin'.

3/2/2012 Weight 205 pounds

Had a rough day yesterday, went out to go do some "activities" without any food, took almost 2 servings of a pre workout stim to get me through my actitivies, lol, was wired all day/night. So my sleep suffered, gonna let my adrenal's rest up and get the nutrients back in my system today, so no training.

Started the glycobol 3/2/2012, with a 1/1 split for the first day. Today I did the 2/2 split. 3/3/2012

*-Notes-*
    -So far I noticed the glycobol 15 mins after digestion you do feel your heart racing slightly, which is actually an awesome feeling?
    -My arms/delts are somewhat already vascular, lets see what my Glycobaby can do!
    -2 days into it
    -Only other supplements I take are the ones I rely on, Vitamins/Antioxdiants/Minerals/Fish Oils/Herbal Tea's.
    -The way I structure my training/nutrition always delivers fast muscle growth/fat loss, only god knows what Glycobol will do for me. So many supplements out there, Glycobol seems to have the best blend for a nutrient partioner, and more positive reviews than negative, I am excited!
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.81%

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    So for the past 2 months or so, pretty much took a break from the consistent eating/training. Dropped a ton of weight unintentionally, which is fine by me. Time to get things rollin'.

3/2/2012 Weight 205 pounds

Had a rough day yesterday, went out to go do some "activities" without any food, took almost 2 servings of a pre workout stim to get me through my actitivies, lol, was wired all day/night. So my sleep suffered, gonna let my adrenal's rest up and get the nutrients back in my system today, so no training.

Started the glycobol 3/2/2012, with a 1/1 split for the first day. Today I did the 2/2 split. 3/3/2012

*-Notes-*
    -So far I noticed the glycobol 15 mins after digestion you do feel your heart racing slightly, which is actually an awesome feeling?
    -My arms/delts are somewhat already vascular, lets see what my Glycobaby can do!
    -2 days into it
    -Only other supplements I take are the ones I rely on, Vitamins/Antioxdiants/Minerals/Fish Oils/Herbal Tea's.
    -The way I structure my training/nutrition always delivers fast muscle growth/fat loss, only god knows what Glycobol will do for me. So many supplements out there, Glycobol seems to have the best blend for a nutrient partioner, and more positive reviews than negative, I am excited!
    Here we go! Lets see the results. I know you are dedicated and ready to kill it, so it is GO TIME!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Work in the AM; on my way to bed. I'll definitely check back later.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.02%

Scratch that!! All of a sudden I was in the mood for working out today, so worked out after my 2nd dose of Glycobol

Keep in mind, I haven't trained in a while, so still getting back into it....

***Pushing(chest/delts/triceps) Myofibrillar-CNS "fire up"*** 3/3/2012
    -Rack Bench Press *******s (Pyramid up to my heaviest poundage) 6x3 (deadstops)
    -Rack Incline Bench Press 2x3 (deadstops)
    -Decline DB Skullcrushers (Pyramid up to my heaviest poundage) 4x3-5

**Notes**
    -Need to take more time warming up my Central and Peripheral Nervous System as my joints didn't feel strong when I started to go heavy and my motor pattern wasn't perfect, so had to go back to the drawing board on that.

-More sets need to be added to my incline rack presses as I immaturely rushed that sequence, performance could of been better.

-I like these Myo-CNS based workouts because it literally forces muscle growth and from personal experience, it NEVER FAILS TO DELIVER!

-I want to keep my "stats" for what I lift private, as I feel people literally judge you on how much you lift nowa days, not that im embarrassed by any means lol. Lets just say, I have a high standard on myself, and I ensure im never satisfied.

-Used 10 more pounds than ever before on my Rack Bench Press *******s. Awesome!

-Hypertrophy at its finest!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.02%

Here's my typical training cycle

**Week 1 Myofibrillar-CNS Fire Up
    **Week 2 Sarcoplasmic Training (basically your "typical flex magazine bodybuilding training routine, you guys know what im talkin' bout) (Not my preference style of training, but it is effective)
    **Week 3 CNS/Neurological Overload Style Workouts (ill admit it, im a *****, these workouts are too brutal for me!)
    **Week 4 Recovery Week
    Repeat

As of right now, ill be sticking with Week 1 Myo-CNS, as I feel thats the most productive and from personal experience, I always notice great results! Week 2 isn't really my favorite, but I do believe in it, and Week 3.....I don't feel its necessary, but once your CNS is recovered from this, it does offer great results.

^^ Just a solid logical template that always delivers with results, why not share it with you guys

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.02%

Been reading other people's reviews on this product, everyone keeps talking about how great their pumps are while on this.....maybe ill do my Sarcoplasmic style of training instead of the Myofibrillar hypertrophy focused style. Honestly I haven't done week 2 on the template in a few months, we'll see where the ball lands. (really miss the feeling of a massive pump)

Stay Tuned folks!
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I was in the same boat as you last fall. How long were you down for? Anyways, I made some great gains the first few months back and strength now is higher than before!

goodluck and I'll be following.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I was in the same boat as you last fall. How long were you down for? Anyways, I made some great gains the first few months back and strength now is higher than before!

goodluck and I'll be following.
    How long was I down for? haha my bad I think I "phrased" it wrong, I wasn't down, just taking a break from bodybuilding.

Thanks brah!
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

glycobol ftw
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.02%

3/4/2012 Hamstrings (sarcoplasmic focused workout)
    -Warm up
    -Lying Leg Curls (sets until hamstrings are fully pumped, instinctive, rep ranges are as low as 10 as high as 15-20)
    -DB Stiff Leg Deadlifts (sets until hamstrings are fully pumped, instinctive, rep ranges are as low as 10 as high as 15-20)
    -Seated Leg Curl (sets until hamstrings are fully pumped, instinctive, rep ranges are as low as 10 as high as 15-20)
    -Glute/Ham Raise (sets until hamstrings are fully pumped, instinctive, rep ranges are as low as 10 as high as 15-20)

****Notes****
    -Rushed my deadlifts today, lower back took over, going to use that as my first exercise next hamstring workout, take longer rest periods, I usually start with a High Motor Unit movement, will do next time. (CNS warm up basically, which will enable greater intensity throughout the session)
    -Overall volume was pretty high
    -Weight as heavy as possible in the 10+- range
    -Besides me rushing the deadlifts and ended up putting too much tension on my lower back, 8/10 workout, awesome!
    -Did a 2/1/1 dose today with Glycobol
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.02%

3/4/2012 Went to go play some ball with some friends today, some good ol' high intensity intervals! ..........for 2 ****ing hours! Yikes! lol

No worries I made sure I got my fuel intake replenished.

**Notes**
    -My last dose of Glycobol today (1) was after my 2 hour hiit cardio session
    -Felt like a beast through the whole session, mainly due to my surplus in calories
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%

What do you mean by instinctive when discussing your sets in post 11?
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    I second this
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.5%

Subbed, curious to see the results man!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.81%

Things are looking good! Love the detail of the log as well
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

In... I am a fan of Glycobol...
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.02%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Basically I go by feel, so the amount of sets I do will always be different, mainly when the muscle is fully pumped, I move on to the next exercise.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.02%

3/5/2012 Shoulder Workout (combined different techniques into one session which I usually don't do)

-Rack Overhead Press *******s (Pyramid up to my heaviest poundage, around 6 sets, 2-3 reps each set) (CNS warm up) (Creating new cells here!)
    -DB Overhead Press (went until my front delts were fully pumped, reps were around 10-15) (sarcoplasmic style)
    -DB Side Laterals (went until my side delts were fully pumped, reps were around 10-15) (sarcoplasmic style)
    -DB Front Raises (again, until my front delts were screaming) (reps 10-15, sarcoplasmic)
    -Reverse Deck (until my rear delts were blown up, 10-15 reps, sarcoplasmic)

***Notes***
    -Quick intense workout! (30 mins)
    -Basically the rack ******* exercises are one of my secret tools for forcing muscle growth
    -Even training with a sarcoplasmic style, im still training heavy around the 10-20 rep range
    -45 sec rest periods!
    -Did this workout after my first dose of Glycobol (2), after 20 mins, took in my carb/electrolyte/BCAA/creatine matrix/NOS blend before and during my workout
    -Couldn't sleep last night because it is hot as HELL over where I live, even at 3 am, im like what the ****!
    -All in the mind folks. Anything is possible
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.02%

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    In... I am a fan of Glycobol...
    Yeah Buddy!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.02%

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Things are looking good! Love the detail of the log as well
    Thanks for this opportunity jigga! Its literally beast mode time brah!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.02%

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Subbed, curious to see the results man!
    Thanks pimp!
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%

So have you found the pumps that you're looking for yet?
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.02%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    So have you found the pumps that you're looking for yet?
    Because of my mind to muscle connection and my lack of "ego" in the gym, my pumps are always typically intense, and im sure after 1-2 weeks when glycobol and my body is in full force my pumps will be dramatic!!

Im only 3 days into Glycobol, im already pushin' more weight than usual with my overload exercises.(rack *******s)

I am excited for the future! haha
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.04%

You seem very knowledgable with your training, do you follow any type of protocol?
    Always willing to learn :D
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.02%

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    You seem very knowledgable with your training, do you follow any type of protocol?
    Protocol? Well from my understanding of the Central NS, I basically follow a sarcoplasmic and CNS Overload protocols which I have found to add slabs of muscle mass on fast. I ensure im getting an optimal anabolic hormonal response out of each session and that I overload my muscles/nervous system so im also always getting stronger. Not to mention keeps me relatively lean!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.04%

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

Protocol? Well from my understanding of the Central NS, I basically follow a sarcoplasmic and CNS Overload protocols which I have found to add slabs of muscle mass on fast. I ensure im getting an optimal anabolic hormonal response out of each session and that I overload my muscles/nervous system so im also always getting stronger. Not to mention keeps me relatively lean!
    Something you came up with on your own?
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.02%

Something you came up with on your own?
    I didn't create how the Central Nervous System works, and I sure didn't create the sarcoplasmic style of training haha.

Basically I have this mastermind concept, I do tons of research on people who specify on various subjects, like the CNS, biomechanics, achieving the right mindset for success, health and wellness, the endocrine system, etc.....and the list goes on. I have 1-3 coaches/people that I look up to for each subject that Im interested in.

Hope this helps, and thanks for subbin'! Beast Mode time!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.02%

******Update!!*********
    -3 days into Glycobol.....MUSCLE FULLNESS KICKED IN ALREADY.....yay!
    -Gonna weigh myself the day after all my bodyparts have been trained, as this is my first week back in the gym in a while!

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.04%

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    ******Update!!*********
    -3 days into Glycobol.....MUSCLE FULLNESS KICKED IN ALREADY.....yay!
    -Gonna weigh myself the day after all my bodyparts have been trained, as this is my first week back in the gym in a while!
    That was fast, I'm on recompadrol now and nothing yet 6 days in
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.81%

That was fast, I'm on recompadrol now and nothing yet 6 days in
    Come over to our side
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.81%

I didn't create how the Central Nervous System works, and I sure didn't create the sarcoplasmic style of training haha.

Basically I have this mastermind concept, I do tons of research on people who specify on various subjects, like the CNS, biomechanics, achieving the right mindset for success, health and wellness, the endocrine system, etc.....and the list goes on. I have 1-3 coaches/people that I look up to for each subject that Im interested in.

Hope this helps, and thanks for subbin'! Beast Mode time!
    This is the way to do it... if you are interested in a subject, look to a few in the top of that field to do your research. Great work. Seems like your training is on point. What are you doing in terms of diet?
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.04%

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

Come over to our side
    Are you speaking of the side of glycobol?
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.02%

Multiple pages of this log already and I haven't even discussed my diet yet......shame on me! lol

Diet I don't get too scientific with (I would, just can't afford it at this point of my life)......really comes down to these-
    -Eat every 2-3 hours
    -Looks like ill be doing the 1/1/1/1 split for Glycobol (if the 2/2 split is logically better, please someone give me a heads up!)
    -No heavily processed foods
    -Tons of antioxdiants/herbal tea's between meals to ensure my body stays more alkaline, basically less toxins/inflammation= healthy liver = a protein synthesizing / insulin freak!
    -Protein coming from all sorts of sources, whole eggs, chicken, fish(various types), beef, steak
    -Fat sources from peanut butter, avocado, fish oils, whole eggs, flax
    -Carb sources are always white rice, white potatoes, red potatoes, as from personal experience these digestive perfect for me, no problems, though if your can handle LOW GI carbs go for it, much healthier/productive for your health(just make sure they are gluten free sources!) (sweet potatoes, oatmeal im somewhat alergic to, gut inflammaton, digestive problems.....just a horrible experience my past was...)
    -Fruits 2-3 a day
    -Green Leafy Veggies (3x a day)
    -Vitamins/Electrolytes/Minerals (pre / post workout)
    -Keep Magnesium intake up (in different forms) to ensure Nervous System health, mood, hormone production is optimal

Biggest things in my diet is the antioxidants/herbal tea's, ensures my body is always anabolic, everything functions right. Today's society is filled with medication(drugs), stimulants, pollution, stress, pesticide filled foods. All this will lead to several health problems, here just to name a few-
    -Chronic Inflammation (the silent killer)
    -Erectile Dysfunction
    -Heart Disease
    -Stroke

When your body is filled with inflammation, excess toxins, and overall stress, your body will not be using "insulin" towards your goals, your testosterone levels will not be at a optimal level for building muscle/losing fat, and not to mention you will FEEL LIKE CRAP!

Here are 3 things I want everyone reading this to do on a daily basis-
    1)Include as many Detox techniques you can in one day (herbal tea's are a great start!)
    2Stay away from people / anything that gets you stressed out (don't judge people on stupid things is a great start)
    3)Shop Organic! (your manly hood will thank you for this one! lol trust me!)
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.02%

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    This is the way to do it... if you are interested in a subject, look to a few in the top of that field to do your research. Great work. Seems like your training is on point. What are you doing in terms of diet?
    Yeah man, when im serious about something, I do what ever it takes to dominate!
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.02%

Rest day today (3/6/2012)
    -Started pounding the food at full force today!
    -Doing the 1/1/1/1 dose, like I said, if for some logical reason why the 2/2 dose is better, TELL ME! haha, wanna make sure everything is optimal
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.81%

Rest day today (3/6/2012)
    -Started pounding the food at full force today!
    -Doing the 1/1/1/1 dose, like I said, if for some logical reason why the 2/2 dose is better, TELL ME! haha, wanna make sure everything is optimal
    everyone responds differently.... I would try a few different dosing schedules to see what works best for you
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.81%

Here are 3 things I want everyone reading this to do on a daily basis-
    1)Include as many Detox techniques you can in one day (herbal tea's are a great start!)
    2Stay away from people / anything that gets you stressed out (don't judge people on stupid things is a great start)
    3)Shop Organic! (your manly hood will thank you for this one! lol trust me!)
    These points are RIGHT ON! Remember... Organic is best, Whole Fresh foods are better than frozen, Frozen is better than canned
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.92%

Subd.
    :blindfold:
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.02%

Gotta step my game up! Been missing meals because of me being lazy / sleeping in, what a huge difference missing 1-2 meals makes....yikes! Look like a little girl!

No more pretending, time to supersize!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 237
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 02:29 PM
  2. best time to take glycobol
    By bigintensions in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 03:02 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 02:40 PM