Glycobol (its growin' time!)

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Glycobol and pslin are next in thiscatagory to try
    Ive always wanted to try P-Slin! Once I can afford buying more own food/supps thats gonna be one of the supps im gonna try!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.


  2. Weighed in today at 219.3 lol

    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
    •   
       


  3. Tip of the day! 3/22/12

    Do you care about your liver?

    Our liver is responsible for how optimal our protein synthesis rate is, being sensitive to insulin, which is huge for athletes looking to put on muscle or/and drop bodyfat! What can we do to clean our liver consistently? (look below)

    1)Green leafy organic Veggies!
    2)No processed foods
    3)Herbal Tea's like Green Tea
    4)Daily exercise
    5)High water intake
    6)Keep stress low
    7)Getting in 6-8 hours deep sleep every night!
    8)Magnesium (not in oxide form)
    9)Zinc (not in oxide form)
    10)Sex! (this will keep your endocrine system optimal, heart healthy, which will indirectly help your liver!)

    Bottom line, find any detoxing technique you can find and find a way to apply it in your daily lives, your body will thank you for it in the long run.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  4. I feel this is stronger than 10 cups of coffee....(below)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj1Hs...eature=related
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  5. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Weighed in today at 219.3 lol

    Hahah alright, gotcha. Goodluck brotha!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Tip of the day! 3/22/12

    Do you care about your liver?

    Our liver is responsible for how optimal our protein synthesis rate is, being sensitive to insulin, which is huge for athletes looking to put on muscle or/and drop bodyfat! What can we do to clean our liver consistently? (look below)

    1)Green leafy organic Veggies!
    2)No processed foods
    3)Herbal Tea's like Green Tea
    4)Daily exercise
    5)High water intake
    6)Keep stress low
    7)Getting in 6-8 hours deep sleep every night!
    8)Magnesium (not in oxide form)
    9)Zinc (not in oxide form)
    10)Sex! (this will keep your endocrine system optimal, heart healthy, which will indirectly help your liver!)

    Bottom line, find any detoxing technique you can find and find a way to apply it in your daily lives, your body will thank you for it in the long run.
    I do em all except 10 LOL

  7. Is now the time to tell what type of change have you seen in you in the gym using Glycobol?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    Is now the time to tell what type of change have you seen in you in the gym using Glycobol?
    Bro, run a cycle of Glycobol and you will notice the follow....

    -Better nutrient absorbtion / assimilation
    -Wicked Pumps
    -Fuller muscles
    -More energy
    -Strength Gains
    -Fat loss

    If your looking for muscular hypertrophy, that is dictated how much tension you keep on the muscle through a specific length of time, training your fast twitch muscle fibers via progressive overload, specific tempo, and training your slower twitch muscle fibers. So a mixture of "CNS" training and Bodybuilding sarcoplasmic hypertrophy workouts should be utilized! But of course Glycobol will help, honestly I feel if your not using a nutrient partioner during your offseason, your half assing your goals. This is a must have product.

    THEHARDONE APPROVES OF THIS PRODUCT!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  9. Grrrr.....hate it when you have to wait for a 150 pound soaking wet gym rat to get out of the squat rack lol

    3/23/12 Overload Delts, Arms

    Delts-
    Standing Behnd Neck Military Press- 1x6 (PR), 1 x NOS

    Triceps-
    V-Bar Pushdowns 1x6 + NOS
    Ez-Bar Skullcrushers 1x10 + 1 drop set
    One Arm DB Extension 1x4

    Biceps/Brachi-
    Preacher EZ-Bar Curls 1x6
    DB Hammer Curls 1x6
    DB Curls (leaned back to lenthen biceps) 1x4 + NOS

    **Notes**
    -Got pissed off because of waiting for the squat rack (I cant clean the weight up for my presses because of a past injury)
    -Since I cant overload my triceps/biceps with heavy dips/close grip presses/barbell curls because of not having chains, left wrist past injury, had to take my arms through its biomchanical full range of motion via contraction-mid range-strength exercises
    -Had an ok pump, didnt do much sets or reps, everything was in the 4-6 rep range with some NOS sets to take my muscles to complete exhaustion, another overload method
    -PR's on every exercise, time to grow baby!

    Besides me being in a bad mood, successful workout.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    I do em all except 10 LOL
    Get a mo-hawk hair cut and bulk up to 200 pounds Zub, and I gurantee ill send some girls over to Pakistan for ya! haha, hows Animal Pak forums going?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Grrrr.....hate it when you have to wait for a 150 pound soaking wet gym rat to get out of the squat rack lol

    3/23/12 Overload Delts, Arms

    Delts-
    Standing Behnd Neck Military Press- 1x6 (PR), 1 x NOS

    Triceps-
    V-Bar Pushdowns 1x6 + NOS
    Ez-Bar Skullcrushers 1x10 + 1 drop set
    One Arm DB Extension 1x4

    Biceps/Brachi-
    Preacher EZ-Bar Curls 1x6
    DB Hammer Curls 1x6
    DB Curls (leaned back to lenthen biceps) 1x4 + NOS

    **Notes**
    -Got pissed off because of waiting for the squat rack (I cant clean the weight up for my presses because of a past injury)
    -Since I cant overload my triceps/biceps with heavy dips/close grip presses/barbell curls because of not having chains, left wrist past injury, had to take my arms through its biomchanical full range of motion via contraction-mid range-strength exercises
    -Had an ok pump, didnt do much sets or reps, everything was in the 4-6 rep range with some NOS sets to take my muscles to complete exhaustion, another overload method
    -PR's on every exercise, time to grow baby!

    Besides me being in a bad mood, successful workout.
    Good Job on the PR's!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Bro, run a cycle of Glycobol and you will notice the follow....

    -Better nutrient absorbtion / assimilation
    -Wicked Pumps
    -Fuller muscles
    -More energy
    -Strength Gains
    -Fat loss

    If your looking for muscular hypertrophy, that is dictated how much tension you keep on the muscle through a specific length of time, training your fast twitch muscle fibers via progressive overload, specific tempo, and training your slower twitch muscle fibers. So a mixture of "CNS" training and Bodybuilding sarcoplasmic hypertrophy workouts should be utilized! But of course Glycobol will help, honestly I feel if your not using a nutrient partioner during your offseason, your half assing your goals. This is a must have product.

    THEHARDONE APPROVES OF THIS PRODUCT!
    Alright man! If I get a round at the supp store I'll see if the product's available and I'll buy it if I have the money...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Get a mo-hawk hair cut and bulk up to 200 pounds Zub, and I gurantee ill send some girls over to Pakistan for ya! haha, hows Animal Pak forums going?
    hahahaha you made me laugh bro.... Getting a mo-hawk is a nice suggestion.. I was thinking of getting it and I kindda did too but not perfect, this time I'll do it... OK man That's a DEAL now! don't blow it when I get upto a 200lbs LOL :P

    AnimalPak forums are going good... I haven't been able to keep up with here or the animal forum like I usually do thou... It's because of actually some real hard time goin in home... But on the bright side, I have dropped some fat and gained muscle as well! - and i am keeping up with it! Damn it's good!

    DOnt' forget your deal now LOL

  13. 3/24/12

    30-45 mins Low Intensity Cardio

    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  14. **Update**

    -Just taking in carbs pre/intra/post workout for hormonal reasons (damn I feel so much better!)
    -Looks like ill either be doing a 2 on 1 off(cardio), repeat split, if not a 1 on 1 off(cardio) split
    -Arms are sore!!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    **Update**

    -Just taking in carbs pre/intra/post workout for hormonal reasons (damn I feel so much better!)
    -Looks like ill either be doing a 2 on 1 off(cardio), repeat split, if not a 1 on 1 off(cardio) split
    -Arms are sore!!
    How you going to dose the glycobol then?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    How you going to dose the glycobol then?
    Im out of glycobol bro lol.

    But if I still had some, I would just dose them pre / post workout.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  17. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Im out of glycobol bro lol.

    But if I still had some, I would just dose them pre / post workout.
    But this is a glycobol log! hahaha

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    But this is a glycobol log! hahaha
    Thats what I logged, I recently just ran out, me and AI Nutrition may bond together in the near future so stay tuned!

    Right now ill just keep this to log my training/thoughts
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Thats what I logged, I recently just ran out, me and AI Nutrition may bond together in the near future so stay tuned!

    Right now ill just keep this to log my training/thoughts
    thats a good idea...

  20. You had a great log on the Glycobol brother... the information on diet / training / dosing was SPOT on and full of information. You should put a "Final Review" in here about your overal thoughts.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    You had a great log on the Glycobol brother... the information on diet / training / dosing was SPOT on and full of information. You should put a "Final Review" in here about your overal thoughts.
    Will do! After I get some food ill get on here asap and put a solid review! Thanks so much for this opportunity!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  22. 3/25/12 Chest (myofibrillar hypertrophy workout)

    -Incline Barbell Press 5x2-3 (focusing more on the eccentric)
    -Flat Barbell Press 5x2-3
    -Neutral Grip Dumbbell Press 1x6 (focusing more on the concentric)
    -Neutral Grip Incline DB Press 1x6

    Upper body recovery-
    2 sets of High Rep Dips

    **Notes**
    -Trained at a friend's gym today.....60 pound barbells, thick grip....yeah what a normal environment! lol
    -Gotta' keep growin'!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Will do! After I get some food ill get on here asap and put a solid review! Thanks so much for this opportunity!
    my pleasure... thanks for doing such a great log... PM me about what else I can try to get approved

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    You had a great log on the Glycobol brother... the information on diet / training / dosing was SPOT on and full of information. You should put a "Final Review" in here about your overal thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Will do! After I get some food ill get on here asap and put a solid review! Thanks so much for this opportunity!
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    my pleasure... thanks for doing such a great log... PM me about what else I can try to get approved
    Congrats for the great log being appreciated by the Rep and getting further opportunity... Keep going!

  25. Final Review time!!!!!!!!!!!

    Glycobol 3 week Cycle (just starting my offseason)

    Ill get right down to it!

    *Strength-Size-
    Hypertrophy is obviously dictated by your execution / training style / calorie intake / manipulating your bodies hormones via nutrient timing, various training techniques, getting enough rest between workouts, not training through a catabolic state via too much weight training.....etc..etc....Over the past year ive spent most of my time researching various subjects relating to how the body fuctions, been making alot of articles on nutrition, training, how to maximize igf-1, and so on. I say this because honestly I have been inconsistent through 2011 and early 2012 as far as staying on my diet and training, and just a month ago ive started to "somewhat" get back into my diet and start training again, I always notice size/strength gains with or without supplements via my techniques, but even now im still inconsistent and ive noticed some solid strength and size gains within this cycle even though my diet/training isn't 100 percent at this time of my life.

    Every session I was putting up HUGE pr's in the gym, usually when im in a growing phase without any kind of nutrient partioner, its usually 2 weeks into my diet/training I start noticing the gains, within a week on Glycobol I was slapping on 10-20 pounds extra on various compound exercises. So I gotta say this product does indeed enhance protein synthesis, insulin sensitivity GREATLY! (remember protein synthesis / insulin sensitvity is what we bodybuilders/fitness freaks want to maximize!!!!) (oh and I went up 6-8 pounds while getting leaner aswell)

    *Fat Loss / Vascularity-
    I did notice fat loss even though my diet was not spot on, ill say it again and again because im true to myself and true to everyone I talk to, Im still inconsistent with my diet/training! lol Im planning to have a productive offseason for the first time in my life if "certain opportunities" happen in my life so my whole bodybuilding lifestyle can run more smoothly economically! Ok, back to the review. haha Common, im trying to be "different" and have a honest review rather than a misleading review of some genetic freak that grows muscle and shreds fat by eating like crap and training like crap noticing extreme results! I am no genetic freak! Naturally I get fat extremely easy, and even with my knowledge on training, its still a tough war!

    Fat loss did occur even though my diet was more of a 80 percent clean 20 percent dirty diet, life sometime gets in the way so im literally fighting to stay alive! My arms/delts were always somewhat vascular, this did enhance that effect even more. My waist feels/looks wayyy smaller aswell!

    *Appetite-
    My appetite usually fails in the offseason. lol It is horrible. But I did notice my appetite kicked in within a couple days of use and stayed ramped up through the entire cycle! I made appetite a reviewable subject because your APPETITE WILL DICTATE how much muscle you grow short term and long term.

    *Muscle fullness-
    My muscles were always absolutely full almost like a slight pump! I constantly kept touching my chest because when your muscles are always full, be prepared to spend 2/4 of your day looking in the mirror and touching yourself! lol no joke! (ok maybe 1/4 of my day!)

    *Dose-
    I messed around with a 2/2 split, 1/1/1/1 split, sometimes even a 3/3 split. 3/4 of the cycle was on the 2/2 split! All doses never really saw a huge difference. Just stay consistent!

    *Energy-
    Glycobol will ensure your carbohydrates you eat will be used towards your physical goals, so energy was through the roof! Not a stimulant energy but a steady good mood energy. No crashes after high carb meals. People that follow high carbohydrate diets usually feel like crap and crash after every high carb meal, thats because your body is using the carbohydrates it needs for muscle glycogen / energy (which really isnt that much unless your a super high volume trainer), while the rest of it gets stored as fat which then makes you more "insulin resistant" which will result in poor carbohydrate utilization and excess inflammation. Which is basically a catabolic body. Okay, okay back to the review! lol

    *Pumps-
    Ohh man, WARNING!!!! DONT USE GLYCOBOL IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR SLEEVES FROM RIPPING!!!! Literally, I always get massive pumps, but Glycobol took it to the next level, like within my 2nd exercise the muscle im training on that day would be completely pumped to the point where I feel satisfied with my workout, it is an AWESOME FEELING! (especially on arm day) Do pumps mean your going to grow? It depends on various issues. But it will enhance your glycogen synthesis, protein synthesis, creatine/amino uptake, which is huge for recovery and this cellular muscle expansion causes the body to naturally release some very special hormones like igf-1, VEGF, HGH, N.O. So will huge pumps make you grow? It will help you grow tremendously!

    Overall: 10/10 (because it did EVERYTHING it said it was marketed towards)

    Thanks so much to AI Nutrition!

    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 237
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 02:29 PM
  2. best time to take glycobol
    By bigintensions in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 03:02 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 02:40 PM
Log in
Log in