Glycobol (its growin' time!)

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. Gonna have to grab this if I can get the price right
    Always willing to learn :D

2. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Final Review time!!!!!!!!!!!

Glycobol 3 week Cycle (just starting my offseason)

Ill get right down to it!

*Strength-Size-
    Hypertrophy is obviously dictated by your execution / training style / calorie intake / manipulating your bodies hormones via nutrient timing, various training techniques, getting enough rest between workouts, not training through a catabolic state via too much weight training.....etc..etc....Over the past year ive spent most of my time researching various subjects relating to how the body fuctions, been making alot of articles on nutrition, training, how to maximize igf-1, and so on. I say this because honestly I have been inconsistent through 2011 and early 2012 as far as staying on my diet and training, and just a month ago ive started to "somewhat" get back into my diet and start training again, I always notice size/strength gains with or without supplements via my techniques, but even now im still inconsistent and ive noticed some solid strength and size gains within this cycle even though my diet/training isn't 100 percent at this time of my life.

Every session I was putting up HUGE pr's in the gym, usually when im in a growing phase without any kind of nutrient partioner, its usually 2 weeks into my diet/training I start noticing the gains, within a week on Glycobol I was slapping on 10-20 pounds extra on various compound exercises. So I gotta say this product does indeed enhance protein synthesis, insulin sensitivity GREATLY! (remember protein synthesis / insulin sensitvity is what we bodybuilders/fitness freaks want to maximize!!!!) (oh and I went up 6-8 pounds while getting leaner aswell)

*Fat Loss / Vascularity-
    I did notice fat loss even though my diet was not spot on, ill say it again and again because im true to myself and true to everyone I talk to, Im still inconsistent with my diet/training! lol Im planning to have a productive offseason for the first time in my life if "certain opportunities" happen in my life so my whole bodybuilding lifestyle can run more smoothly economically! Ok, back to the review. haha Common, im trying to be "different" and have a honest review rather than a misleading review of some genetic freak that grows muscle and shreds fat by eating like crap and training like crap noticing extreme results! I am no genetic freak! Naturally I get fat extremely easy, and even with my knowledge on training, its still a tough war!

Fat loss did occur even though my diet was more of a 80 percent clean 20 percent dirty diet, life sometime gets in the way so im literally fighting to stay alive! My arms/delts were always somewhat vascular, this did enhance that effect even more. My waist feels/looks wayyy smaller aswell!

*Appetite-
    My appetite usually fails in the offseason. lol It is horrible. But I did notice my appetite kicked in within a couple days of use and stayed ramped up through the entire cycle! I made appetite a reviewable subject because your APPETITE WILL DICTATE how much muscle you grow short term and long term.

*Muscle fullness-
    My muscles were always absolutely full almost like a slight pump! I constantly kept touching my chest because when your muscles are always full, be prepared to spend 2/4 of your day looking in the mirror and touching yourself! lol no joke! (ok maybe 1/4 of my day!)

*Dose-
    I messed around with a 2/2 split, 1/1/1/1 split, sometimes even a 3/3 split. 3/4 of the cycle was on the 2/2 split! All doses never really saw a huge difference. Just stay consistent!

*Energy-
    Glycobol will ensure your carbohydrates you eat will be used towards your physical goals, so energy was through the roof! Not a stimulant energy but a steady good mood energy. No crashes after high carb meals. People that follow high carbohydrate diets usually feel like crap and crash after every high carb meal, thats because your body is using the carbohydrates it needs for muscle glycogen / energy (which really isnt that much unless your a super high volume trainer), while the rest of it gets stored as fat which then makes you more "insulin resistant" which will result in poor carbohydrate utilization and excess inflammation. Which is basically a catabolic body. Okay, okay back to the review! lol

*Pumps-
    Ohh man, WARNING!!!! DONT USE GLYCOBOL IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR SLEEVES FROM RIPPING!!!! Literally, I always get massive pumps, but Glycobol took it to the next level, like within my 2nd exercise the muscle im training on that day would be completely pumped to the point where I feel satisfied with my workout, it is an AWESOME FEELING! (especially on arm day) Do pumps mean your going to grow? It depends on various issues. But it will enhance your glycogen synthesis, protein synthesis, creatine/amino uptake, which is huge for recovery and this cellular muscle expansion causes the body to naturally release some very special hormones like igf-1, VEGF, HGH, N.O. So will huge pumps make you grow? It will help you grow tremendously!

Overall: 10/10 (because it did EVERYTHING it said it was marketed towards)

Thanks so much to AI Nutrition!

AWESOME review! Thanks for being honest, and for being so detailed. The final review was just like your full log... FULL of details, and well thought out. I'm glad you were able to log this and that you had such great results!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Gonna have to grab this if I can get the price right

PM me for some samples of AI goodies, and you will get a 30% off code as well

4. very nice Glycobol log
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

5. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post

*Strength-Size-
    Hypertrophy is obviously dictated by your execution / training style / calorie intake / manipulating your bodies hormones via nutrient timing, various training techniques, getting enough rest between workouts, not training through a catabolic state via too much weight training.....etc..etc....Over the past year ive spent most of my time researching various subjects relating to how the body fuctions, been making alot of articles on nutrition, training, how to maximize igf-1, and so on. I say this because honestly I have been inconsistent through 2011 and early 2012 as far as staying on my diet and training, and just a month ago ive started to "somewhat" get back into my diet and start training again, I always notice size/strength gains with or without supplements via my techniques, but even now im still inconsistent and ive noticed some solid strength and size gains within this cycle even though my diet/training isn't 100 percent at this time of my life.

Every session I was putting up HUGE pr's in the gym, usually when im in a growing phase without any kind of nutrient partioner, its usually 2 weeks into my diet/training I start noticing the gains, within a week on Glycobol I was slapping on 10-20 pounds extra on various compound exercises. So I gotta say this product does indeed enhance protein synthesis, insulin sensitivity GREATLY! (remember protein synthesis / insulin sensitvity is what we bodybuilders/fitness freaks want to maximize!!!!) (oh and I went up 6-8 pounds while getting leaner aswell)

*Fat Loss / Vascularity-
    I did notice fat loss even though my diet was not spot on, ill say it again and again because im true to myself and true to everyone I talk to, Im still inconsistent with my diet/training! lol Im planning to have a productive offseason for the first time in my life if "certain opportunities" happen in my life so my whole bodybuilding lifestyle can run more smoothly economically! Ok, back to the review. haha Common, im trying to be "different" and have a honest review rather than a misleading review of some genetic freak that grows muscle and shreds fat by eating like crap and training like crap noticing extreme results! I am no genetic freak! Naturally I get fat extremely easy, and even with my knowledge on training, its still a tough war!

Fat loss did occur even though my diet was more of a 80 percent clean 20 percent dirty diet, life sometime gets in the way so im literally fighting to stay alive! My arms/delts were always somewhat vascular, this did enhance that effect even more. My waist feels/looks wayyy smaller aswell!

*Appetite-
    My appetite usually fails in the offseason. lol It is horrible. But I did notice my appetite kicked in within a couple days of use and stayed ramped up through the entire cycle! I made appetite a reviewable subject because your APPETITE WILL DICTATE how much muscle you grow short term and long term.

*Muscle fullness-
    My muscles were always absolutely full almost like a slight pump! I constantly kept touching my chest because when your muscles are always full, be prepared to spend 2/4 of your day looking in the mirror and touching yourself! lol no joke! (ok maybe 1/4 of my day!)

*Dose-
    I messed around with a 2/2 split, 1/1/1/1 split, sometimes even a 3/3 split. 3/4 of the cycle was on the 2/2 split! All doses never really saw a huge difference. Just stay consistent!

*Energy-
    Glycobol will ensure your carbohydrates you eat will be used towards your physical goals, so energy was through the roof! Not a stimulant energy but a steady good mood energy. No crashes after high carb meals. People that follow high carbohydrate diets usually feel like crap and crash after every high carb meal, thats because your body is using the carbohydrates it needs for muscle glycogen / energy (which really isnt that much unless your a super high volume trainer), while the rest of it gets stored as fat which then makes you more "insulin resistant" which will result in poor carbohydrate utilization and excess inflammation. Which is basically a catabolic body. Okay, okay back to the review! lol

*Pumps-
    Ohh man, WARNING!!!! DONT USE GLYCOBOL IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR SLEEVES FROM RIPPING!!!! Literally, I always get massive pumps, but Glycobol took it to the next level, like within my 2nd exercise the muscle im training on that day would be completely pumped to the point where I feel satisfied with my workout, it is an AWESOME FEELING! (especially on arm day) Do pumps mean your going to grow? It depends on various issues. But it will enhance your glycogen synthesis, protein synthesis, creatine/amino uptake, which is huge for recovery and this cellular muscle expansion causes the body to naturally release some very special hormones like igf-1, VEGF, HGH, N.O. So will huge pumps make you grow? It will help you grow tremendously!

Looks like you had a good run. Nice review bro
    :blindfold:

6. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post

*Strength-Size-

*Fat Loss / Vascularity-

*Appetite-

*Muscle fullness-

*Dose-

*Energy-

*Pumps-

Great review, thank you for taking the time to write the review!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

7. Congrats my brother... Well done! Great Run!

8. Most intense brutal back workout ever......

High Volume With the basic compound movements, short rest periods, drop sets.......some would call overtraining....

-If you do not know how to keep constant tension on your lats during your barbell rows you will not realize the brutality of a back workout...
    -If you do not know how to keep constant tension on your lower back / erectors during your deadlifts, good luck building your back.....

The exercises I did where nothing but the basics.....barbell rows......deadlifts from the floor(without locking out)......narrow upright rows.....

High volume?

I barbell rowed until I felt light headed....

I deadlifted until my lower back/erectors were fully pumped.....

Oh and I don't even stop there...

I deadlift until I aggravate my past disk injury......on purpose......stupidy right?

Worked out until my sweat turns cold, until the pump goes away.....killin' my CNS...

I laugh because after all that I realize how much determination I have....

Im home now....and my mind keeps telling me I could of went heavier....

Which is different, because usually my mind tells me I could of done more sets....

Successful workout, if your mind is telling you, you could of done more sets, your half assing your workout!

^^^^^Okay, Okay, any beginners or anyone looking to gain muscle.....DO NOT DO WHAT I JUST WROTE A POEM ABOUT!! LOL.....Just one of those days I guess.....

*LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

9. My Lats could use some work, grata on the epic back workout bud keep it up.

10. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Im out of glycobol bro lol.

But if I still had some, I would just dose them pre / post workout.
    is this your preferred method? i train fasted in the morn so it would be 10am/8-10pm for me
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    is this your preferred method? i train fasted in the morn so it would be 10am/8-10pm for me
    Honestly I have no prefered dose, it would just depend on how my diet is structured via physical goals. Just getting in the recommended dose during the day is all I feel that matters. Though if I could recommend something, whether your goals are for fat loss/bulking or both, take in your carbs when you need them, so around your workout time. Pre / intra / post, 2-4 hours post workout. Taking in carbs anywhere around 6-10pm just wouldn't make sense unless your doing a backloading diet, unless you train at night of course!

Hope this helps!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

12. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Honestly I have no prefered dose, it would just depend on how my diet is structured via physical goals. Just getting in the recommended dose during the day is all I feel that matters. Though if I could recommend something, whether your goals are for fat loss/bulking or both, take in your carbs when you need them, so around your workout time. Pre / intra / post, 2-4 hours post workout. Taking in carbs anywhere around 6-10pm just wouldn't make sense unless your doing a backloading diet, unless you train at night of course!

Hope this helps!
    currently im on a huge surplus of cals...luckily my bod respnds well with carbs as i eat them all day long up till my last meal around 11pm....when i cut/recomp i will be doing like you above mentioned, carb cycling at which i will have pre/intra/post carbs

13. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    currently im on a huge surplus of cals...luckily my bod respnds well with carbs as i eat them all day long up till my last meal around 11pm....when i cut/recomp i will be doing like you above mentioned, carb cycling at which i will have pre/intra/post carbs
    May I ask why your on a huge surplus of cals? I ask because huge surplus of cals will make anyone fat unless your on the drug regimine of Phil Heath or doing tons of High intensity cardio. Weight training doesn't deplete too much glycogen actually, unless your doing full body workouts? I just hate to see people eat so much in desperation to gain muscle, not to mention the excess glucose = stored fat = excess inflammation = cortisol filled body long term. Ill try to fetch one of my "How to use Carbs/Insulin towards your goals" and "Hypertrophy" articles that I made a while back, huge calorie diets may work short term,(few days to 3 weeks until your body starts becoming a fat storing cortisol producing machine). I'd throw in a high calorie day once every 3-4 days for thyroid reasons.

Feel free to ask anything on your mind pimp!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

14. finishing up a mild pct...roughly 800 over maint, im dropping down in a few to maint cals and then attempting a recomp....

15. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    finishing up a mild pct...roughly 800 over maint, im dropping down in a few to maint cals and then attempting a recomp....
    Right on pimp!

How'd your bulking phase go? (while you were on) Seems like everyone is cutting nowa days haha, good to see we still got some bulkers in here!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

16. went great! i manged to drop alittle bf while adding roughly 3 lbs overall, as of today i was 185 from 181-182 6 weeks ago. im a natural bulker, hate dieting!

17. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    went great! i manged to drop alittle bf while adding roughly 3 lbs overall, as of today i was 185 from 181-182 6 weeks ago. im a natural bulker, hate dieting!
    Awesome gains! Are you using the pct just for natural bulking? I thought you were coming off a cycle or something.

I started my offseason on 3/3/12 at 205, now at 3/28 im around 216, bodyfat has decreased a bit aswell. Just gota make sure I stay consistent lol, I should be around 225 maybe 230 by the end of next month. Grow time baby!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

18. i did run a small cycle, by natural i meant it comes easy to bulk for me....i normally hold 12% year round, roughly 15-16 right now...

19. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

Awesome gains! Are you using the pct just for natural bulking? I thought you were coming off a cycle or something.

I started my offseason on 3/3/12 at 205, now at 3/28 im around 216, bodyfat has decreased a bit aswell. Just gota make sure I stay consistent lol, I should be around 225 maybe 230 by the end of next month. Grow time baby!
    ill have what he's having. Mmmk thanks

20. Update

Ive been growing and leaning down like crazy ever since I started to......(below)

1)Intense training maximizing various hormones via different techniques
    2)Training first thing in the morning (fasted)
    3)Adopting the backloading protocol.......oh my....this is really what I gota credit my latest gains to! (started this week)

Its grow time! And im just getting started!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

21. I thought you were against training on empty stomach??!! lol

22. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    I thought you were against training on empty stomach??!! lol
    Why do you say that?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    Update

Ive been growing and leaning down like crazy ever since I started to......(below)

3)Adopting the backloading protocol.......oh my....this is really what I gota credit my latest gains to! (started this week)

Can u elaborate on the back loading?

24. Arms! Full Blown, high volume, short rest periods, completed full biomechanical range of motion for both the triceps/biceps! Grow time baby!

Arms-
    V-Bar Pushdowns superset High Cable Curls 5x8-15
    Top portion of the Bench Press(elbows in) 1xNOS........DB Curls(supine grip, leaned back) 4x10-12
    Upright Dips superset Preacher Curls 4x8-15
    One Arm DB overhead Ext superset Incline Hammer Curls 3x10-12

-Massive pump
    -Grow time!
    -Placing PR's on every exercise!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

25. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Can u elaborate on the back loading?
    Look up Kiefers backloading eBook

But heres a solid read on it (below)

http://www.musclepharm.com/secret-carb-back-loading
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

26. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Update

I dont do this all the time, more pre comptition when im training 2x's per day. When i train first thing upon awaking (weights) I seem to grow more as well

I noticed this back in 2004 before I touched a hormone when I was 23 and at my strongest 125 lb tricep extensions , 135 lbs barbell curls, 27-28 inch quads-405 lb squat and pretty good form...I had to get up and train with my training partner to fir his schedule and I got at my all time biggest up untill that point and strongest pounding down food and training like a maniac so there may be something to training first thing upon awaking-and its something to try and see how it works
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

27. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I dont do this all the time, more pre comptition when im training 2x's per day. When i train first thing upon awaking (weights) I seem to grow more as well

I noticed this back in 2004 before I touched a hormone when I was 23 and at my strongest 125 lb tricep extensions , 135 lbs barbell curls, 27-28 inch quads-405 lb squat and pretty good form...I had to get up and train with my training partner to fir his schedule and I got at my all time biggest up untill that point and strongest pounding down food and training like a maniac so there may be something to training first thing upon awaking-and its something to try and see how it works
    I feel ya bro, I think training first thing in the morning works so great because it ensures you use up the previous day's excess glycogen, enhance various anabolic hormones, not to mention since my stomach isn't bloated my focus / intensity is so much greater in the morning.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

28. I'm confused. You talk about training fasted but carb backloading & carbs around workout. Could you please elaborate?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

29. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I'm confused. You talk about training fasted but carb backloading & carbs around workout. Could you please elaborate?
    haha my bad looks like you were missing in action for a week! I recently changed things up for beneficial reasons, im not doing carbs "Around" my workout anymore, just after.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

30. i came thru to read about Glycobol's effects, because i'm getting more interested in these types of supps & left with more knowledge on GH, insulin, etc..

e****lent job on ur log!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 237
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 02:29 PM
  2. best time to take glycobol
    By bigintensions in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 03:02 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 02:40 PM