Glycobol (its growin' time!)

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Stoked alone or do you plan on stacking it (perhaps with a suicide aromatase inhibitor)? Stoked is actually great with Glycobol, too. Stoked tends to increase my appetite...amongst other things, lol.
    Suicide aromatase inhibitor?

Ive tried test boosting agents in the past, really responded great to most of them, espeically the body recomposition effects, though I am still on the hunt for finding a good test boosting agent to sky rocket my libido.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Something that binds irreversibly to the aromatase enzyme (Erase, 6-OXO, ATD, 6-Bromo, etc). I like the idea of that or something that binds to SHBG.

As far as the libido spike, my wife can always tell when I use Stoked, lol. I haven't really felt that with TestoPRO, but that is pretty commonly reported while taking it. 6-Bromo + DAA gives me a nice little kick, too.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Something that binds irreversibly to the aromatase enzyme (Erase, 6-OXO, ATD, 6-Bromo, etc). I like the idea of that or something that binds to SHBG.

As far as the libido spike, my wife can always tell when I use Stoked, lol. I haven't really felt that with TestoPRO, but that is pretty commonly reported while taking it. 6-Bromo + DAA gives me a nice little kick, too.
    Daa and perform both separately jump started my libido.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Daa and perform both separately jump started my libido.
    Even though im still a youngster(19) my libido was sky rocketed obviously around puberty, but when I was 17 my my libido actually started to decline, this was before bodybuilding, up to this day im still looking for a great test boosting agent to improve libido. I mean my libido is still ok I suppose, but not way is it in full force lol. Though ever since last year when I started incorporating more detox protocols into my daily nutrition, improvements are noticeable in my mood/sleep/libido. Im excited to try Stoked!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

Even though im still a youngster(19) my libido was sky rocketed obviously around puberty, but when I was 17 my my libido actually started to decline, this was before bodybuilding, up to this day im still looking for a great test boosting agent to improve libido. I mean my libido is still ok I suppose, but not way is it in full force lol. Though ever since last year when I started incorporating more detox protocols into my daily nutrition, improvements are noticeable in my mood/sleep/libido. Im excited to try Stoked!
    Wow you are very knowledgable for your age, I'm 20 and I thought I knew a lot.
    Always willing to learn :D
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Wow you are very knowledgable for your age, I'm 20 and I thought I knew a lot.
    Thanks a ton bro! When you live in the ghetto you can either go become an "average" guy and do the whole party/druggy thing....or you can find a hobby and improve on it daily. Guess which one am I.....lol

Thanks for keeping up with this log BigRigg...trust me the Stoked log will be 2x better than this one because ill be at the point when my gains sky rocket. And ill try to keep up with the "tips of the day"....I know im a bit inconsistent on that haha.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Join my Stoked log!

Time to get Stoked Biatch!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  •   

Similar Forum Threads