iForce Tropinol/Testabolan V2/Reversitol V2 stack log

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Hi,

I got back from holiday and since Monday I am stacking:

Tropinol: 1 with breakfast protein shake (upon waking), 1 lunch time.
Reversitol V2: 2 with breakfast, 1 before bed.
Testabolan V2: 2 with breakfast, 2 with dinner.

Dosing chosen after criticalbench's advice. Thanks!

I also got a bottle of iForce Tribulus in the bundle which I take 1 three times - breakfast, lunch, bed; as long as it lasts.
I am going to run out of it soon as I opened bottle before holiday.

So it's a third day now and I am going to run 2 bottles of each, which should last for about two months. (And it might be the last two bottles, as we seem to have lots of supps made illegal here in UK f* nanny-state :( /rant)

I had a free T saliva test taken early January and it was low esp. for a 27yo.

The goal is to pack more lean mass and get stronger. I eat loads, obviously. I mean, I eat for dinner as much as my dieting flatmate eats roughly in two days ;-)

I weigh 176lb at ~7%bf now. I'll update with some more measurements later.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
In. Love the stack bro, I ran Tropinol and Reversitol back before I started my contest prep for 8 weeks and loved the results off of it. Noticed a great recomp effect from it since I wasn't eating too much over maintenance, but was still somewhat above maintenance. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM :) looking forward to seeing how this goes

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Thanks!

I'm quite lean and I'm eating about 4000 kcal daily (800kcal above maintenance), but I started to wonder if I shouldn't bump it to 5000kcal to maximize gains. I find cutting easy so not to bothered if I get bf% up a bit as side effect. Any ideas?

My current stats are:

Weight - 176lbs (gained +5lbs in a month)
BF - 7%

Arm L - 12.8" (+0.5" in a month)
Arm R - 13" (+0.5")
Neck - 17" (+0.2")
Shoulders - 48" (+2")
Thigh L - 22.5" (+0.8")
Thigh R - 23" (+0.8")
Calf L - 14" (+0.3")
Calf R - 14.5" (+0.3")

I expect to gain more than 5lb of lean mass on this cycle.

My split for this month is:

Quads/Calves/Traps/Abs
Back/Hams/Lats
Chest/Shoulders/Arms

- those are my core workouts; one every other day.

And one or two workouts of oly lifts, but those depend on my other commitments.

Snatch + Abs/Upper back (i.e. Traps/Rhomboids/Scapulae)
and/or Clean&Jerk + Abs

I don't do cardio at the moment.

I feel great on this so far. I feel confident and libido is up. I've been on holidays and out of gym for 10 days so workouts this week felt a bit tougher than before break.
I've done 3 core workouts as planned and Snatch + Abs/Back this week. I'll keep posting updates.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
If it seems like your gains stall, then you could slowly add more calories in, but I'd say you should be good at 800 over maintenance for now. Pretty interesting split, and seems to fit together nicely (and if you've used it before and liked it, then that makes it all the better). Glad to hear you like it so far, looking forward to the updates

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
in.

do you plan on getting another testosterone test at the end of this stack? be interesting to see what the #'s look like :D

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
I had a blast yesterday. I took two caps of Lucidrol before gym, for non-stim focus. I was training at 9pm, so caffeine-DMAA blend could bar me from sleep.
I started with back squats and considering that I've done snatches and overhead squats on Sunday (with light weight...but still) I thought I'd struggle. Nope. I felt like I could easily put more weight on the bar.
Unfortunately, I had to skip my Abs routine, due to having to wait for stuff to be free for too long. I still stayed almost 15 minutes after closing time (10pm) anyway. Felt great after workout and I wonder if DOMS kick in, cause so far I feel alright.

Routine was like that

Monday 3/5

Back squats
Front squats
Step ups
Split squat
Standing calf raises
Shrugs with shoulder rotation
Farmer's walk

Chest/Shoulders/Arms tonight as I'd be too busy on Wed and Thu to hit the gym. I hate that it's fourth day back-to-back, but I'm psyched and looking forward to two days of rest coming.

If it seems like your gains stall, then you could slowly add more calories in, but I'd say you should be good at 800 over maintenance for now. Pretty interesting split, and seems to fit together nicely (and if you've used it before and liked it, then that makes it all the better). Glad to hear you like it so far, looking forward to the updates
Thanks, me weight seems to slowly go up, so I'll keep diet same for now. I was using similar split earlier, but based on 2 days with less chest/shoulders work. My chest is lagging so I wanted to get more effort in. This so far works good for me.

in.

do you plan on getting another testosterone test at the end of this stack? be interesting to see what the #'s look like :D
I'd want to get proper blood work done, but it's very expensive to do it privately here, so I would have to go into motions of persuading doctor somehow to refer me for this.

For the record, I had a saliva test on 14/1: Free Testosterone 57 pg/ml, Oestradiol 1.6 pg/ml.

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Yesterday's workout was less stellar. Getting earlier to gym didn't happen so it was again 9-10pm.
Got slight increase on bench press and shoulder press, so I'm definitely moving forward there just slower than my legs and back respond.

Tuesday 3/6

Barbell bench presses
Incline cable chest presses
Cable crossovers
Push presses
DB shoulder presses supersetted with DB upright rows
Cable push downs
Single-arm DB chest presses
Drag curls
Cross-body hammer curls
Lateral Raises

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Friday 3/9
Deadlifts
SLRDLs
Cable pull throughs
Cable reverse flyes
DB pullovers
Pull ups
V-handle pull downs
Chest supported rows
Back hyperextension

I don't feel like I'm particularly stronger. I mean I make increases in weight I can lift, though it is not like "OMG unbelievable progress".
Although DOMS seem to be lesser and recovery is great. Also, I had two intense evenings on Wednesday and Thursday and didn't get enough sleep.

Sunday 3/11 - afternoon
Another Chest/Shoulders/Arms day as on Tuesday 3/6. Getting steady increases on every lift despite going to a party last night ;)

Sunday 3/11 - evening
Snatches
Clean & Jerks
Woodchops
Face pulls
Bent-over ez-bar rows
Prone trap raises
Shoulder scaption

Felt bored in the evening and energetic, but not smart enough to do any work, so I hit the gym once again. Oly lifts were pretty light; I was working on technique. Still sweated like hell during them.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
how's your recovery seem to be now that you're a little over 2 weeks in?

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
how's your recovery seem to be now that you're a little over 2 weeks in?
Recoveries are great. It feels like I could lift twice a day if I only had time for this. Esp. as after hitting gym twice on Sunday, and with doing some oly lifts then I still added easily 10lbs on both back and front squats on Monday evening. Legs feel bit used, but nowhere as sore as I used to get them with intense squatting.

The only problem I have atm is with sleep. As I train in the evenings I get tired but restless afterwards. It takes me ages to fall asleep and then I wake up often. I even stopped taking stims before training. Any tips on that?

I should get some melatonin in a week or so, hope that would help. Got to ship it from abroad as it's banned OTC in UK.

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Monday 3/12
Back squats
Front squats
Calf raises
Barbell shrugs
Shoulder scaption (did only one set of those on Sunday)
Weighted swissball crunches
Tuesday 3/13
Off

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Wednesday 3/14
Another Deads & Lats day.

Would taurine reduce the pump in lower back after deads? If so, how much of it? Hurt like hell throughout the rest of workout.

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Thursday 3/15
Chest/Shoulders/Arms
A good workout but I strained my wrists and now any pushing is difficult

Saturday 3/17
Quads/Calves/Traps
Had some indigestion, but still hit the gym in the morning. It went slow, so I split the workout in halves and finished off in the evening.
Added another 10lbs on the squat.

Sunday 3/18
Deadlifts and lats.

Tuesday 3/20
Chest/Shoulders/Arms
I did the chest bit on cables due to a problem with wrists.

C. chest fly
C. chest fly - incline
C. chest incline press
Barbell push press
C. push down
Drag curls (with limited ROM due to wrists)
Hammer curls
Lateral raises

Wednesday 3/21
Quads/Calves/Traps

I've added a whole 20lbs (10kg) on the first set of back squats and lowered it by 10lbs (5kg) on second. Therefore, I moved up 40lbs (20kg) of 10RM. That is in 16 days and 4 workouts. I am pleased :)
I wish my chest would react that well too.

DOMS are pretty much non-existant. And recovery is good.
I am sorting out my sleeping patterns. Melatonin has arrived. I get some freaky weird dreams on it.
On the side note, I had problems with sleep before I started this stack too.

And, duh, back pumps on this? I started adding taurine to my pre-wo...

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Thursday 3/15
Chest/Shoulders/Arms
A good workout but I strained my wrists and now any pushing is difficult

Saturday 3/17
Quads/Calves/Traps
Had some indigestion, but still hit the gym in the morning. It went slow, so I split the workout in halves and finished off in the evening.
Added another 10lbs on the squat.

Sunday 3/18
Deadlifts and lats.

Tuesday 3/20
Chest/Shoulders/Arms
I did the chest bit on cables due to a problem with wrists.

C. chest fly
C. chest fly - incline
C. chest incline press
Barbell push press
C. push down
Drag curls (with limited ROM due to wrists)
Hammer curls
Lateral raises

Wednesday 3/21
Quads/Calves/Traps

I've added a whole 20lbs (10kg) on the first set of back squats and lowered it by 10lbs (5kg) on second. Therefore, I moved up 40lbs (20kg) of 10RM. That is in 16 days and 4 workouts. I am pleased :)
I wish my chest would react that well too.

DOMS are pretty much non-existant. And recovery is good.
I am sorting out my sleeping patterns. Melatonin has arrived. I get some freaky weird dreams on it.
On the side note, I had problems with sleep before I started this stack too.

And, duh, back pumps on this? I started adding taurine to my pre-wo...
for the taurine I'd say add in 5 grams pre and post-workout, should help with the back pumps. And sounds like you're making some nice progress on this stack so far, glad to see your recovery rate is good and the strength increase. Once your sleep is 100% in line you'll definitely notice even more of a difference

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
for the taurine I'd say add in 5 grams pre and post-workout, should help with the back pumps. And sounds like you're making some nice progress on this stack so far, glad to see your recovery rate is good and the strength increase. Once your sleep is 100% in line you'll definitely notice even more of a difference
Thanks. And yes, taurine helps with pumps. They are still there, but not as painful.
Getting more sleep with melatonin, definitely.

I hit a PR on Clean&Jerk on Thursday (3/22). Nothing to brag about weight-wise, but I was happy to add bit more weight and
notice that my technique got better. Followed that with a bit of upper-body exercises: Dips, Reverse Flyes, Chest Flyes, Triceps Pulldowns, and Face Pulls.

Added 5kg weight on Deadlifts on last training (3/24) and it was much easier to lift than previously. Push press went up a little bit (3/25) and I shuffled that training, so I do delts and triceps before chest to isolate chest more and it seemed to go quite well.
Can't figure out how to break plateau on pull-ups. I'm doing bodyweight pull-ups and then pull-downs and whilst I get more reps
on pull-downs can't see gains in pull-ups.

My left wrist is still not playing ball, so I opted for an early deload (60% on big lifts) week this week. Starting with a full-blown abs session on Monday (3/26) and Deadlifts/Lats on Wednesday (3/28). I have done some slow and controlled DLs, and some explosive too.
I'm going to do Shoulders/Chest/Arms tonight (3/29) and Quads/Calves/Traps on Saturday (3/31)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosing chosen after criticalbench's advice. Thanks!

Just noticed that.. glad I could be of help! :) Awesome log so far bro, good to see you are hitting all your PR's. Don't no how I missed this log.

BTW, i love your avi pic haha.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!

Mike

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Just noticed that.. glad I could be of help! :) Awesome log so far bro, good to see you are hitting all your PR's. Don't no how I missed this log.
Thanks! Weight wise I gained about 10lbs so far, but I don't know if there is any bf% change.

BTW, i love your avi pic haha.
1608_3c85.jpeg

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10lbs? Something's gotta be working!

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
2 things.. that better not be your girl.. and I wish you looked like that :(
LOL. I don't know the girl, but I wouldn't throw her out of bed ;-)

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
I want to switch up my routine starting of new week. Probably a less boring variation on GVT. Good idea / bad idea?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
can't say I'm familiar with GVT, but from the little bit I've read on it it seems interesting. If you feel like your training has gotten a little stagnant, then might not be a bad idea to change it up a bit. and 10lbs added so far? I highly doubt that it's a bunch of body fat, especially if your strength keeps increasing and your recovery is that good

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Why not try PHAT? I did a training cycle that went like this

Day 1: Upper Body Strength
Day 2: Lower Body Strength
Day 3: Off
Day 4: Chest/Back (GVT)
Day 5: Quads/Hams/Calves (GVT)
Day 6: Off
Day 7: Arms & Shoulders (GVT)
Day 8: Off
Day 9: Repeat

Best of both worlds. Stimulating two totally different types of fibers in two very unique ways. Watch your strength go up in the power days giving you a very rugged and dense look...and fill those muscles up on the GVT days paired with extreme stretching to give the fascia a great stretch resulting in giving those muscles a nice "pop".

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked PHAT training a lot. I made some adjustments (only train each muscle once every 6 days) and I'm making some of the best gains of my life.

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Regarding weight, body composition scales went missing from the gym. Got to ask them where they are.

I was down with some fever yesterday night and have a massive pain behind nose and forehead today.
So, I don't know if I won't have to take it easy for few days, duh.

Thanks for your input guys on training. I looked into PHAT routine and devised a split based on it with some modifications. Let me know what you think.

Workout A - Upper body power

EZ-Bar bent over rows 3x3-5
Wide grip Australian pull-ups 2x6-10
Narrow grip pull-downs 2x6-10
Dumbbell chest presses 3x3-5
Dips 2x6-10
Dumbbell shoulder presses 3x6-10
Barbell curls 3x6-10
EZ-Bar Skull crushers 3x6-10
Barbell shrugs 2x6-10

Workout B - Lower body power

Back squats 3x3-5
Hack squats 2x6-10
Leg extensions 2x6-10
SLRDLs 3x5-8
Cable pull-throughs 2x6-10
Leg curls 2x6-10
Standing calf raises 3x6-10
Seated calf raises 2x6-10
Woodchops high-to-low 2x8-12
Woodchops low-to-high 2x8-12

Workout C - Back & Shoulders
EZ-Bar bent over rows 6x3 (speed)
Wide grip Australian pull-ups 3x8-12
Medium grip pull-downs 3x8-12
V-handle (narrow grip) pull-downs 3x15-20
Prone trap raises 2x8-12
Wide grip shoulder presses 3x8-12
Semi-supinated dumbbell presses 3x8-12
Dumbbell upright rows 3x8-12
Reverse flyes 2x8-12
Lateral raises 2x8-12

Workout D - Lower body
Front squats 6x3 (speed)
Hack squats 3x8-12
Romanian deadlifts 3x8-12
Leg extension 3x15-20
Good mornings - 3x8-12
Leg curls 4x12-15
Seated calf raises 3x15-20
Standing calf raises 4x10-15
Low cable pull-ins 3x15-20

Workout E - Chest/Arms body

Flat dumbbell presses 6x3 (speed)
Incline dumbbell presses 3x8-12
Lying dumbbell flyes 3x12-15
Incline cable flyes 2x15-20
Preacher bicep curls 3x8-12
Spider curls 2x15-20
Reverse Curls 2x8-12
EZ-Bar seated tricep extension 3x8-12
Cable pressdowns (bar attachment) 2x12-15
Cable kickbacks 2x15-20

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Still feeling rough. Got one sinus inflamed, but no runny nose. Weird.

I've hit the gym today for some C&Js as I wanted to move a bit, but could not face a full blown workout or any cardio.
Hit my PR on singles and added a little on top of it - so lifted 67.5kg. It's still less than my weight, but I am getting better in handling these lifts. Then I failed three attempts of 70kg and called it a day. I think when I add more explosiveness in my legs and build stronger shoulders I'll find them easier.

Also, when I was warming up I've noticed that my vertical jump went up in last few months. Which is kinda cool. I wonder how more muscle mass in legs and glutes would influence my running. Haven't been doing much more than some sprints since mid January.

Any views on the split above?

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
I am still not feeling on par and bad weather does not help.
At least it's not snowing around me like in Wales and Scotland :)
Funny enough, my libido is high, but my mind is bit hazy and mood is rather down.
Got 4 days off around Easter now, so I am hoping I'll get enough rest to get back in shape and mood.

I hit the gym anyway and done the Workout A with some changes:
There was too busy to get a bar to do aussie pullups, so replaced them with wide grip pulldowns and I skipped curls, skull crushers and shrugs, as I did not feel like pushing myself any further. Finished off with a set of 60 crunches.

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Followed yesterday evening's training with that:

Preacher bicep curls 3x8-12
Spider curls 2x15-20
Reverse curls 2x8-12
EZ-Bar seated tricep extension 3x8-12
Cable pressdowns (bar attachment) 2x12-15
Cable kickbacks 2x15-20

I feel my chest from yesterday. It's bit funny, I never feel like I'm hitting it when I workout. Now it's sore, but more around clavicular head than sternacostal.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
LOL. I don't know the girl, but I wouldn't throw her out of bed ;-)
I'd throw her ass out of bed and tell her to get me a muffin, then lock the door before she gets back. Biggest dick move she'd ever have in her life and always wonder what she did wrong so you'd be on her mind every now and then the rest of her life.

Sorry for missing your log bro, I should of been in this from the start!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
bump for updates, how's the past week or so treated you bro?

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
I'd throw her ass out of bed and tell her to get me a muffin, then lock the door before she gets back. Biggest dick move she'd ever have in her life and always wonder what she did wrong so you'd be on her mind every now and then the rest of her life.
Haha. "Go get me a muffin, biatch" ...15 minutes later... "Nah, changed my mind, GTFO"

Sorry for missing your log bro, I should of been in this from the start!
Thanks for joining!

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
bump for updates, how's the past week or so treated you bro?
Sorry, hadn't had a chance to get on the forum other way than from a phone.

Pretty stressful at work and got to find a new place to live as I got p***ed of with the owner and given a notice.

I started to do the split drafted above, but starting from the volume workouts. Gym was closed around Easter so it was a bit of a stretch.
Done lower body (D) on Saturday 7th, had a lazy Sunday, and it hit me on Monday with absolutely stiff hamstrings.
Usually I can bend in waist so I can touch my knees with my forehead. On Monday I could not get closer than 30cm. Ridiculous.
It was raining all time but went for a run to loosen up. First run since mid-January. And it was s**t.

Done back & shoulders (C) on Tuesday 10th, no soreness from that. I got my hamstrings fully functional on Wednesday 11th and done another run.
Chest & Arms (E) on Thursday 12th. I still can feel chest and bi's from this, but not overly sore.
Today - Saturday 14th - I've done a run in the morning and Lower body (D) in the afternoon. This time I stretched properly after workout and used a kind of foam roll with bumps on it to massage hamstrings a bit, so I'm hoping I'll be fine.

Next workout's are going to be the upper & lower body power (A & B)

And I've got to beat my 5km PB of 21:49 this year. Got to get back to shape running-wise. Damm*t.

Details of workouts below.

As per libido and so forth - I am horny as hell, boys are hanging down low happy, and morning wood is exceptional. But no p*ssy around to make use of it. Duh.

At gym I feel strong and focused, and as I am not using stims in pre-WO that's pretty awesome.
Weighted myself today - 84kg (185lbs). I've got a bit of midsection fat, but that hasn't changed since I started much. Hopefully, I'll get bf% measurement soon.

----

All weights in kilograms. If it's +NN, it's weight on the bar. All bars are olympic. Obviously not EZ-bars (no idea what's their weight).
Numbers after weight are reps if didn't maxed in the range on all sets.

Saturday 7th - Workout D - Lower body
Front squats 6x3 (speed) +45
Hack squats 3x8-12 +30 12,10,10
Romanian deadlifts 3x8-12 +30
Good mornings - 3x8-12 +20
Leg extension 3x15-20 40
Leg curls 4x12-15 50
Seated calf presses 3x15-20 125

Monday 9th

4 miles @ 10:13/mi (40'26'')

Tuesday 10th - Workout C - Back & Shoulders
EZ-Bar bent over rows 6x3 (speed) +45
Wide grip Australian pull-ups 3x8-12 bodyweight 12,12,8
Medium grip pull-downs 3x8-12 40
V-handle (narrow grip) pull-downs 3x15-20 40
Prone trap raises 2x8-12 2x10kg 12 9
Wide grip shoulder presses 3x8-12 20
Semi-supinated dumbbell presses 3x8-12 2x10 12,11,10
Dumbbell upright rows 3x8-12 2x10
Reverse flyes 2x8-12 2x22.5 8,8
Lateral raises 2x8-12 2x8

Wednesday 11th

4.1 miles @ 8:58/mi (37'08'')

Thursday 12th - Workout E - Chest/Arms body

Flat dumbbell presses 6x3 (speed) 2x18
Incline dumbbell presses 3x8-12 2x18 12,12,8
Lying dumbbell flyes 3x12-15 2x10
Incline cable flyes 2x15-20 2x20 12,9
(EZ-bar) Preacher bicep curls 3x8-12 +15 12,6 ...lowered weight to +10... 12
Spider curls 2x15-20 2x8 12,10
(EZ-bar) Reverse Curls 2x8-12 +10 9,8
EZ-Bar seated incline tricep extension 3x8-12 +15 12,12,10
Cable pressdowns (bar attachment) 2x12-15 70
Cable kickbacks 2x15-20 done 20 reps each with 30kg and 20 reps with 20kg

Saturday 14th - morning

4.5 miles @ 10:13/mi (45'56'')

Saturday 14th - afternoon - Workout D - Lower body
Front squats 6x3 (speed) +45
Hack squats 3x8-12 +30 12,12,11
Romanian deadlifts 3x8-12 +40
Good mornings - 3x8-12 +20
Leg curls 4x12-15 50
Leg extension 3x15-20 40
Seated calf presses 3x15-20 125
Standing calf raises 4x10-15 +100
Low cable pull-ins 3x15-20 - it took me a while to figure out right weight for those, so I did 50kg x 7, 50kg x 10, 30kg x 13, 30kg x 10 - I'll stick to 30kg next time

I didn't add weight apart from RDLs as I didn't know how it is going to work out with a run prior to that. Previous time I didn't do standing calf raises and pull-ins. I will add more weight on most of those lifts on the next workout

GHO5T

Awards
Thanks for the update. Hows the recovery between days been? what is your current dosing scheme?

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Thanks for the update. Hows the recovery between days been? what is your current dosing scheme?
Recoveries are still good, apart from that hamstring disaster, which I reckon happened because my previous split wasn't hammering hams as much.

I am taking now:
Tropinol 1x, Testabolan 2x, Reversitol 2x with breakfast shake
Tropinol 1x lunch time
Testabolan 2x pre-workout (about 7-8pm)
Reversitol 1x before sleep (11pm)

Earlier I had Testabolan with the dinner after workout ie. about
10pm, but I figured that ALCAR in it is keeping my brain wired.
And I was popping melatonine to counter act that and get some sleep. I still do this occasionally as workouts in the evening and massive pile of food before sleep can keep me off sleep.

Other stuff I am using:
Multi (NOW Adam)
AI Life Support
Vitamin D3 (started it just two days ago, with that in Multi and Tropinol I get 9000IU of D3)
ALCAR
Na-R-ALA
ZMA
Enzymes & probiotics
Melatonine (occasionally before sleep)

Pre-wo:
Taurine
BCAAs 8:1:1
Creatine Mono
Creatine Nitrate
Agmatine

I'll stop agmatine and creatine NO when I finish bottles though, because it gets just too expensive.

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
So, I was running again today and as I passed an Asian girl I noticed she was staring at me. Was it my handsome sweaty face? No. She was staring lower. Was it my bright orange jacket? Nope, lower. It took me a minute to realise... Thank you Skins for anatomically fitted shorts! LOL

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Forgot to put carbs in the pre wo. Energy crash in 2/3 of wo. So stupid.

Gonna fix it with this motherf****** pile of chilli con carne... :)

Will follow up with log soon

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Monday 16th - Workout A - upper body

Ez-bar bent over rows 3x3-5 +50
DB Chest presses 3x3-5 2x24
Wide grip Aussie pull ups 2x6-10 10,9
Narrow grip pull downs 2x6-10 70 7,8
Dips 2x6-10 bw 8,6
DB Shoulder presses 3x6-10 2x16 10,6,6
EZ-bar skull crushers 3x6-10 +10 7,7,5
BB shrugs w/straps 2x6-10 +80
Swiss ball ab crunches 2x20 20

Again all weights in kg. The order is bit changed due to availability of equipment at the time.

I was really tired today and I forgot about adding carbs to my pre-wo as I said earlier. I felt like crap after dips and after a while I backtracked to when I was mixing pre-wo. Dammit.
Glad I tossed in 10mg yohimbine hcl pre. I don't think I would make it otherwise...

I will add weight to rows and chest presses next time and expand ROM on shrugs. I don't really want to add weight on them as my traps are growing definitely faster than shoulders.

Oh, and this time I have no problems with hamstrings - I got a little bit tightness when I stretch them, but that's nothing comparing to previous week, even after extra stress on legs due to running. Great!

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Dang sorry about the energy crash bro, I've still never had that happen to me before. As long as your beasting it up in the gym it's all good, just finish out that last third and your good. Don't forget your pre wo carbs next time

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Dang sorry about the energy crash bro, I've still never had that happen to me before. As long as your beasting it up in the gym it's all good, just finish out that last third and your good. Don't forget your pre wo carbs next time
Thanks. I kept on working out and then crawled home lol
It's the first and I hope last time it happened.

I did workout fasted number of times but only when fully rested after night. I didn't like it though.

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
I probably would be able to get a cheap blood work done as I am travelling out of country in like 10 days. What to do?
I've got the following that come to my head straight away:

Test Total
Test Free
Estradiol
FSH
LH
LDL/HDL

Edit: maybe SHBG and thyroid hormones?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Without baseline numbers, blood work won't really mean much

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Well the only thing I managed to get around here was a Free T & Estradiol saliva test prior to this

EDIT: Free Testosterone 57 pg/ml, Estradiol 1.6 pg/ml on January 14th

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I think there is a sticky somewhere, let me search Cheap Bloods ya. You just get a female hormone panel :p As for working out fasted, my last 4 weeks have been fasted just about every time I go to the gym. Then again i'm not eating very much right now either, trying to recomp cause I don't mind my current weight, just the fat.

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
I think there is a sticky somewhere, let me search Cheap Bloods ya. You just get a female hormone panel :p As for working out fasted, my last 4 weeks have been fasted just about every time I go to the gym. Then again i'm not eating very much right now either, trying to recomp cause I don't mind my current weight, just the fat.
Thanks man, but I am not in US :-( Here in UK as far as I researched is freaking expensive when done privately and if you go through public healthcare they either won't do it (unless you give them symptoms of really low test and do lots of talking) or put "steroid user" on your medical file if you tell why you want them.

I'll be in the continental Europe for a while soon so I should get it cheaply, only wondering what tests to order...

I eat around 4000kcal daily trying to get some muscle on this mofo :-D

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, but I am not in US :-( Here in UK as far as I researched is freaking expensive when done privately and if you go through public healthcare they either won't do it (unless you give them symptoms of really low test and do lots of talking) or put "steroid user" on your medical file if you tell why you want them.

I'll be in the continental Europe for a while soon so I should get it cheaply, only wondering what tests to order...

I eat around 4000kcal daily trying to get some muscle on this mofo :-D
Throw steroid user on there and when they say something "roid rage" on their ass. Idk that sucks balls bro, maybe see about getting it done while you are elsewhere

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Throw steroid user on there and when they say something "roid rage" on their ass. Idk that sucks balls bro, maybe see about getting it done while you are elsewhere
Idk, if I ever need to disclose my medical file for insurance purposes in this country that could be a problem.

Anyway, does the list of tests I posted sound about right or I missed something I should get?

I understand that having saliva test only to compare with is not meaningful for the purpose of seeing how those compounds affect me, but I am keen anyway to see how things are going

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Sorry mate, I don't really know all that much about blood work and what exactly is needed. Gotta love the carefree attitude ha

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Haha. Maybe the other guys will tell me. Please :)

My tonight's workout was bit ****. I had to talk myself into going to the gym, couldn't focus much on workout. My front squats were crap. I definitely miscalculated the weight I can handle while keeping back upright. Rest of it went so-so.

I'll follow with the workout log tomorrow. Now finishing my meal and to sleep asap.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Should of let me know you little unmotivated twat, I'd tell you a little something about having balls where those outside hanging ovaries you have sitting in your pants there little fella....but since you did it, I'll hold off on degrading you another day

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
LOL.

It reminds me, when I'm doing a race with my buddy, and with him it rarely goes shorter than 26 miles, whoever finishes second has to shout: "Thank you, sir! Can I have another lap, sir!"

With you at the gym I guess I'd have to do it after each rep, you insensitive c*nt ;-)