fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 246 lbs

Weight training style: Compound exercise with volume
Cardio style: 60-65 minutes on elliptical
Sports: Basketball, Volleyball, Flag Football (all which I have stopped playing due to weight)
Tennis, Softball (I play competitive softball and the weight gain has started to affect my performance. In a no fence league, you have to run. My homeruns have turned into doubles as I got much slower and got tired easily. I also started to get heel spurs and calf soreness which I attribute to weight gain. I played outfield, but now I am at 3rd base because I can't run for you know what.)
Job: Office job where I rarely move out of my seat.

Thread that started it all:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/190561-log-erase-pro.html

Supplements in mind:
Erase Pro (PES)
Agmatine (Anabolic Innovations)
Oxyelite Pro (USP Labs)
Alpha T2 (PES)
Lipotrophin PM (Applied Nutraceuticals)
Prometheus Rising (MAN)
Fat Free (Applied Nutraceuticals)

Introduction:
I started a thread about 52 days ago, because I was very unhappy with my health. I am 42 now and I have never been this heavy before in my life. I was at 264 lbs and I was starting to feel the burden of my weight. I have browsed through many forums and found Anabolic minds to have the best member and sponsor support. The interaction here is amazing and information is like an encyclopedia. It's like turning pages to find good information after another.

I started a log with what I thought was a good weight loss stack - Erase Pro, Agmatine, AT2. I added OEP later, then Lipotrophin PM following that. I shied away from using supplements for a while (about 2 years) due to bad reaction to OEP, which was my fault. I took OEP before playing tennis and in about 20 minutes, my heart felt like it was going to pop out of my chest, I had dry heaves and I had difficulty breathing. I thought I was going to have aheart attack. Luckily, I was fine after laying down for a while. I had used OEP for 2 weeks at this point and was seeing good results losing weight. For anyone who had played tennis before, your style can really dictate how much energy and what type of energy you expand. I serve and volley, which means I sprint a lot more than others, but I do not have long ralleys. Anyway, I was not smart about my dosing of OEP and I paid the price. (increasing dose and timing)

I did used HCGenerate last year with somewhat OK results.

Before this, I used all kinds of supplements. name a PH and I used it. Name a fat burner with all kinds of stims and I used it. I believe I taxed my body to a point where I put my adrenals out of whack. It also affected my libido and it hasn't returned to normal since.

Back to my stack...
Using Erase Pro, Agmatine and AT2 and following with OEP and Lipotrophin PM
Following a calorie deficit low carb diet with 1 cheat day for carbs within calorie limit
Cardio burning about 3000 cals per week and lifting about 3 times a week using volume

I lost 18 lbs in 52 days pretty easily. Easily meaning, I did not think the exercise regimen and diet was extreme and it was easy to follow. So much that it could end up being a regular regimen. Easily also meaning, the weight loss was steady. (About 2-3 lbs per week consistently) All supplements I used provided effects it was supposed to deliver.

Am I happy ? YES. Am I ecstatic ? NO.
I have 2 goals. I want to be at a reasonably better shape when softball starts end of March. Initial goal weight is 235 lbs. (11 more lbs to go) My second goal is to be at 212 lbs by end of the year. Why 212 lbs ? Well, just arbitrary number based on losing 1 lb per week. I think this is achievable with easy dieting, regular exercise and smart supplement use. I have a stocky build. I can be reasonably cut with muscle at 220 lbs with flat abs. (no six pack - never had it in my life)

Why did I start a new thread ?
My original thread title was misleading. It said it was a log for Erase Pro, Agmatine and AT2. While it started out as such, I ended up tweaking and adding supplements with help from members here. Especially chedapalooza whose regular insight, comments and suggestions have made it easy for me to come to my thread every single day and post. I did not want to mislead anyone who came looking for review of that stack. My final verdict of that stack = excellent !!!

Also, with support, posting everyday and listening to people who have posted on my thread made it fun to keep going and follow my regimen. I think logging is a great way to stay on track.

Miscellaneous Facts ? I sweat easy and I tend to stop supplements that makes me feel uncomfortable at work. I rarely use stims first thing in the morning due to this.

What's next...
My supply of Erase Pro will run out soon. So will OEP. I will cycle back to those in 4 weeks.
I love Agamatine and will keep using it year around in some form. I think it is helping with nutrition partitioning and all around good feeling. I am liking Lipo PM as well and will continue dosing it until I hear that it should be cycled. Replacing Erase Pro and OEP in the lineup will be Fat Free from App Nut and Prometheus Rising from MAN. One caveat...I will not take Fat Free until late afternoon. That sweating thing again.

If you read this far, I thank you for your time. Please follow my thread if it sounds interesting to you. I promise to post regularly, respond to your questions and PMs and provide honest and immediate feedback. You can click my previous link to see my posting style. I will also post tidbits about my life and how I am doing as a weekend warrior.

235 lbs ? I am coming for you !!!
212 lbs ? Your next !!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed man. Looking forward to sharing info n helping each other along our journeys

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, and subscribed. I will add my 2 cents at some point. You have a lot of followers.
K yea I hope they're still there lol. Officially starting Thursday As planned. Need to kick this effing stomach bug, so awful.

When r u ordering the prometheus n fat free?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
K yea I hope they're still there lol. Officially starting Thursday As planned. Need to kick this effing stomach bug, so awful.

When r u ordering the prometheus n fat free?
Placed the order today. Big meeting coming up at work next week. Probably start after next week. Yep, that sweat thing again.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol that bad huh
You have no idea. I sweated when I was at 200 lbs, so it's not all related to being heavy.

I give a lot of presentations and I dread feeling that first drop of sweat. Took me years to get it somewhat under control.

Why me !!! LOL.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting this log at 246.8 lbs.

Damn you lobster rolls !!!
Yea, I ate more than I should.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1

Weight: 246.8 lbs

Supplements:
1 Erase Pro in the AM with breakfast
3 AIS Agmatine with lunch, 2 with dinner
2 Oxyelite Pro in the PM
3 Lipotrophin PM prior to bedtime

Diet:
Calorie normal

Exercise:
None

Comments:
Day 1 of this log starts at 246.8 lbs. Interim goal date at 3/31 or day 32. Interim goal target at 235 lbs or 2.582 lbs per week.

Laying this out to weekly targets for monitoring purposes.

3/3 = 245.7 lbs
3/10 = 243.0 lbs
3/17 = 240.3 lbs
3/24 = 237.6 lbs
3/31 = 235.0 lbs

No exercise. I feel good enough to exercise, but back spasm still at certain angles. I can easily agravate it. Waiting for it to fully heal.

Starting a 4 week run of Prometheus Rising, Agmatine on non-Prometheus days, and Fat Free in about a week - 3/8

Can I lose about 3 lbs with my current stack by 3/8 ? We shall see.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

Supplements:
2 Oxyelite Pro in the PM

Diet:
Calorie normal

Exercise:
None

Comments:
OK, my obliques and back are feeling much better. One more day should do it. Back to exercising tomorrow I think. I continue to feel leaner each day and my overall mood is awesome.

There is something that is happening that is making me rethink about what I want to do next. I am thinking of continuing with Agmatine, following OEP with Fat Free and continuing with Lipotrophin PM. This means holding off on Prometheus Rising. I think I will know by tomorrow morning.

I will post reasons tomorrow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, the reason for not starting Prometheus Rising is that I am losing weight at a faster rate than before. Weight loss without calorie deficit or exercise. I have not exercised all week due to injury and my diet has not been completely clean. This morning I weighed in at 243.2 lbs. That is 2.8 lbs since this log started. I can't explain the results. You can say it's water weight, placebo effect, body at a better cortisol level due to not exerting with exercise or due to restful sleep. It could be any of these things. It can also be the supplements. Remember that I am on 55th day of my diet right now.

I wanted to weigh in today to see if I lost more weight and I have.
I checked the mirror and I don't look bloated and the muscle shape is still there. I just look leaner each time I check.

So.......my basic mantra for not starting Prometheus ??? If it's working, don't change it.

Current supplement regimen is

1 Erase Pro in the AM with breakfast (will run out in few days)
2 Oxyelite Pro in the PM (will run out in 1 1/2 weeks)

Pretty soon (in 1 - 1 1/2 weeks), it's going to be

1 or 2 Fat Free late afternoon, 1 Fat Free in the evening

OK, I am not really staying with exactly the same regimen. However, I am on week 8 of Erase Pro and I have to cycle it. I don't want to have too much stim, so when OEP runs out, I will replace it with Fat Free. I will put Prometheus in the cabinet until this stack is done.

I feel great today and my oblique / back pull pain is minimal. definitely going to gy today and will start with cardio.

Day 3 summary will be posted later today.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea during my recent off week I lost about 4 pounds n felt super light yet looked bigger n more full muscles. It definitely is cortisol related (especially considering our body types which like to hold on to fat n water) I don't wanna burst your bubble bit for me, once day 6 of my off week rolled around, I was softer n depressed n losing definition so. But it was definitely a nice 6 days of relaxation thst are very much needed during intense diet n exercise

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea during my recent off week I lost about 4 pounds n felt super light yet looked bigger n more full muscles. It definitely is cortisol related (especially considering our body types which like to hold on to fat n water) I don't wanna burst your bubble bit for me, once day 6 of my off week rolled around, I was softer n depressed n losing definition so. But it was definitely a nice 6 days of relaxation thst are very much needed during intense diet n exercise
LOL...I better ramp up on cardio for couple weeks. Thanks for your feedback.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 (3/3)

Supplements:
2 Oxyelite Pro in the PM

Diet:
Calorie normal

Exercise:
None

Comments:
Woke up again with back weakness. While its better and the pain does not linger, bending at wrong angle pretty much triggers spasms and my back gives out slightly. Again, decided to forego exercise for another day.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4

Supplements:
2 Oxyelite Pro at lunch time, 2 Oxyelite Pro in the PM,

Diet:
Calorie normal

Exercise:
Cardio Elliptical (707 calories)

Flat Bench Press 10x8 (90, 180, 230, 270, 270, 270, 270, 270, 320, 270)
Machine Chest Flyes 5x8 (150, 150, 170, 170, 170)
Hammer Strength Iso Shoulder Press 11x8 (90, 140, 180, 180, 180, 180, 180, 180, 180, 180, 180)

Comments:
Woke up very refreshed. About 8 hours of restful sleep. Back felt better today, so I decided to lift. I am no longer getting outrageous pumps during workouts and it is understandable. I am taking Agmatine with meals and am no longer taking it prior to workout. I am exploring the effects of nutrition partitioning as it might be better for me for my goals at this point. After my 3rd set of flat bench, I decided to throw in some dumbbell curls while resting. Big mistake. As I bent down to pick up the dumbbells from the floor, my back gave out again. It was not horrible as it only occurs at certain angle. I was really needed a good workout today, so I forged on. It wasn't bad as long as I avoided certain angle in stressing my back. After the workout, my entire back tightened up a bit. It feels much better now but I am dreading waking up tomorrow morning. I felt pretty strong otherwise and ended up having one of my best strength workout this year. I did not add much weight to hammer iso shoulder press as I knew after the bench I did not have much left in my triceps. I also took much longer as I had to get up from the machines at a weird angle each time.

I came back to the gym after dinner and did some cardio to get some circulation going. I am hoping this will help my back not to tighten up. we shall see.

I received my Prometheus Rising and Fat Free in the mail yesterday from Nutraplanet. Awesome shipping turnaround. Hope my compulsive personality does not make me open them up just to try them. Onto tomorrow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5

Weight: 243.2 lbs

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
243.2 lbs was my low weight for the week taken first on 3/2 and I am happy that I was able to maintain it till this morning. Good results last week. Looking to put in another solid week this week.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do u like that "10x10" style workout?
Kicks my ass, but I love it especially during cut. I always feel like there is no more I could have done.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It looks like you need to update your stats. :thumbsup:

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It looks like you need to update your stats. :thumbsup:
Thanks !!!
After I hit my first target, I definitely will.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, fair enough.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5

Supplements:
2 AIS Agmatine with lunch, 2 with dinner, 1 prior to workout
2 Oxyelite Pro in the PM,

Diet:
Calorie normal

Exercise:
Cardio Elliptical (325 calories)

Machine Shoulder Press 11x8 (60, 150, 150, 150, 150, 150, 150, 150, 150, 170, 190 lbs)
Machine Lateral Raise 10x8 (50 lbs)
Machine Preacher Curl 10x8 (70, 70, 70, 70, 70, 70, 70, 80, 80, 80 lbs)

Comments:
Again, great sleep !
Felt strong, so I worked my shoulders. Felt strong throughout. Best I felt doing this exercise since I started this in January. My strength is definitely back. Will try 160s next time with max of 200 at the end. Did cardio until they closed. My oblique and back are still weak, but improving again. Damn those spasms are painful.

Thermo affect was back today. i was warm all afternoon. Damn I hate this when I am at work.

Tried Quest bar for breakfast today with a banana. They are good....but oh man, do they settle in your stomach. All that fiber in it and you can literally feel it. Good diet food as I did not feel like eating lunch. I went later than normal. until tomorrow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Days 6-7

Supplements Day 6:
2 AIS Agmatine with lunch, 2 with dinner
2 Oxyelite Pro in the PM,

Supplements Day 7:
2 AIS Agmatine with lunch, 2 with dinner

Diet:
Calorie surplus

Exercise:
None

Comments:
Combining Days 6-7 comments here due to busy work schedule last couple days. So my big presentation day was yesterday and I had no time to really monitor diet or goto gym. I did OK taking my supplements for the most part. However, I did miss OEP dosing yesterday. My diet was clean but ate little over maintenance on day 6. On day 7, it was bad. Not enough time and opportunity to prepare or eat healthy although I did eat a salad for lunch (their chicken was full of sodium though). However, mix in crab pretzels, crab cakes and pizza with sugary apple cider and you have a making of a bloaty, water holding, full of fat diet that can't be good for you.

So I spent all day on day 6 preparing my slides. I took a 2 hour nap at around 10 PM and then stayed up until 4 AM. Took some Lipotrophin PM and took a nap for 1 hour. It was risky in that I could have slept right through and missed my meeting.

Well, I have one interesting observation to share. I have been taking Lipo PM for few weeks now and regardless of how many hours I have slept (whether its 4, 5, 8, or 9 hours), I wake up feeling rested or wake up as if I was in a deep sleep. I no longer have days where I start yawning in the afternoon at work. I used to do this when I have only slept for 4 hours or so the night before.

Here is the kicker. Yesterday morning, after taking the final 1 hour nap, I fully expected to prepare for a long struggling day. I had a 3 hour drive each way to my meeting and a 5 hour meeting in between. I had one diet pepsi in the morning. I did not feel tired or felt like falling asleep until last night. I did not yawn all day. I have done something like this many times and it has always been a major challenge to stay awake after lunch and I always had trouble focusing due to lack of sleep in the afternoon. What gets me is not feeling like I had very little sleep.

Am I crazy in crediting Lipo PM for all this ? I think I have valid reasons to think I should.

What a great supplement. (For me anyway. It may not affect others in the same way)

Anxious to get back to exercising. Curious to weigh in to see if I have gained any weight due to last couple days.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, devil on my shoulder is insisting I open up the Prometheus Rising to see what it's like. LOL.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, devil on my shoulder is insisting I open up the Prometheus Rising to see what it's like. LOL.
I fully rec. Running it with an ai or an ai directly after if u bloat easily. I'm running it with erase right now and the results are much drier than when without

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I fully rec. Running it with an ai or an ai directly after if u bloat easily. I'm running it with erase right now and the results are much drier than when without

Thanks. I plan on using it with Erase Pro in about 4-5 weeks. It's the curiosity that gets me. especially when it's sitting there unopened.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. I plan on using it with Erase Pro in about 4-5 weeks. It's the curiosity that gets me. especially when it's sitting there unopened.
I hear ya lol. Thsts y I plan it all out months in advance so everything Is synergistic

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Days 8

Supplements:
0 Erase Pro (none left)
2 AIS Agmatine with lunch, 3 with dinner
2 Oxyelite Pro prior to exercise, 2 Oxyelite Pro in the PM

Diet:
Calorie normal

Exercise:
Cardio Elliptical (1750 calories) no stopping at any point

Machine Shoulder Press 11x8 (100, 160, 160, 160, 160, 160, 160, 160, 160, 180, 200 lbs)
Machine Preacher Curls 5x8 (80 lbs)
Machine Chest Flyes 1x10 (180 lbs)

Comments:
Had good day at work and went out with co-worker for lunch. No salad. I ate normal calories, but lot more carbs and not much protein. My body does not look that lean anymore and I look a little bloated. Gotta get back on the ball with my diet.

Good bye Erase Pro. Until next time.

I took all Agmatine with meals, so I only had OEP prior to workout. I had a great workout. I said I would try 160s and it was not bad at all. I finished all 160s in good form. I went up couple times to 180 and 200. Form on 180 was pretty clean, but 200 was not. I arched my back at rep 5 till finish. I think I will try 170s next time. Preacher curls were clean. I like to finish off biceps with heavy chest flyes with elbows but. Really felt it in my biceps. I did not have great pumps but I had great energy and strength. I pushed to the limit on cardio and hit 1750 calories in about 102 minutes. This was probably due to feeling guilty about lunch, but if I did not have the energy there is no way I could have stayed on that long. I feel drained and I love it !

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy hell on the calories... And 4 oep??? Label says do Not exceed 3 , bad boy! Haha.. No adverse effects?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy hell on the calories... And 4 oep??? Label says do Not exceed 3 , bad boy! Haha.. No adverse effects?
Yeah, It was amazing. I felt like I could go for hours. My legs started to get tired around 70-75 min mark. The guilt from yesterday and today made me want to knock at least 0.5 lb off today, so I kept going until I hit 1750. Remember, I am around 242 lbs, so the calorie counter goes faster for me than someone who is lighter.

So hungry right now. I am going to try to sleep it off. Following your lead on IF to switch things up a bit. You haven't steered me wrong yet. Mine will be modified to 16 hours. That's 9 hours from now.

As for OEP, the effect has faded a bit. I did not sweat much during cardio. I am sure I am not dosing it correctly, but you know why I need to modify. (That sweat thing....although I have npt felt the heat recently)

Only have 2 more days worth anyway at 4 pills per day. No side effects so far.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, It was amazing. I felt like I could go for hours. My legs started to get tired around 70-75 min mark. The guilt from yesterday and today made me want to knock at least 0.5 lb off today, so I kept going until I hit 1750. Remember, I am around 242 lbs, so the calorie counter goes faster for me than someone who is lighter.

So hungry right now. I am going to try to sleep it off. Following your lead on IF to switch things up a bit. You haven't steered me wrong yet. Mine will be modified to 16 hours. That's 9 hours from now.

As for OEP, the effect has faded a bit. I did not sweat much during cardio. I am sure I am not dosing it correctly, but you know why I need to modify. (That sweat thing....although I have npt felt the heat recently)

Only have 2 more days worth anyway at 4 pills per day. No side effects so far.
Sounds good. Yea I just had my cheat meal but I did 52 minutes cardio today bit it equaled 771 cals 5.03 miles. I got caught up after n couldn't have any food.. Only aminos for 4 hours after Thr cardio. I lost 4 pounds.... Ridiculous. I was 160 yesterday n 156 when I weighed myself AFTER dinner. But the cheat should push thst back to 160.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update following 4 OEP dosing from yesterday - 2 around 5 PM before gym and 2 late evening around 10 PM.

I was able to fall asleep right away and woke up refreshed as usual. For those who have not read through the log, I am normally a deep sleeper and with addition of Lipo PM, I am able to sleep without issues even after taking stims or drinking coffee late at night.

Will dose 4 today and tomorrow and start Fat Free on Sunday.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick update following 4 OEP dosing from yesterday - 2 around 5 PM before gym and 2 late evening around 10 PM.

I was able to fall asleep right away and woke up refreshed as usual. For those who have not read through the log, I am normally a deep sleeper and with addition of Lipo PM, I am able to sleep without issues even after taking stims or drinking coffee late at night.

Will dose 4 today and tomorrow and start Fat Free on Sunday.
Looking forward to hearing all about the fat free

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9 (3/9)

Supplements:
0 Erase Pro (none left)
2 AIS Agmatine with lunch, 2 with dinner, 1 prior to workout
2 Oxyelite Pro in the AM, 2 Oxyelite Pro prior to exercise

Diet:
Calorie deficit

Exercise:
Cardio Elliptical (1330 calories)

Comments:
Had a good sweat going during cardio today. I did cardio after dinner. I was full of energy, but my legs were getting weak around 30 minute mark. I pushed on and luckily finished it at the same pace.

I feel leaner and lighter, but when I look in the mirror I no longer have the dry look. I have learned to accept it. Eventually I will get it with or without Erase Pro if I continue to work hard. All my clothes are loose and I do feel great. Tomorrow is my scheduled weigh in day. From tomorrow, I have 3 more weeks to reach my goal of 235 lbs.

IF is tough. I am so hungry right now. I hope to fall asleep soon. I went to the supermarket to pick up some toiletries and had to fight the urges to pick up anything and everything. Cookies, candy, salami, chicken wings, prociutto,...etc.

Onto tomorrow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10

Weight: 237.4 lbs

Comments to follow later today.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey man the urges to eat r definitely tough when u first start off and even once ur used to it they can get crazy bad during intranet training. Some tips::

Sugar free gum (I swear by stride spark bc it has b vitamins.. Helps amazingly) I chew prob 2-3 pieces a day...

Green tea when I am hungry at night (after dinner) kills cravings and makes u pee!

Incorporate cheat meals! Once every week or two (every two until u reach target weight) you earn it and it keeps u honest during the week bc u know u get to splurge later

Greek yogurt plain non fat mixed with instant jello pudding mix (sugar/fat free) tastes like cake frosting and satisfies cravings unstably! I have one almost every night.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man the urges to eat r definitely tough when u first start off and even once ur used to it they can get crazy bad during intranet training. Some tips::

Sugar free gum (I swear by stride spark bc it has b vitamins.. Helps amazingly) I chew prob 2-3 pieces a day...

Green tea when I am hungry at night (after dinner) kills cravings and makes u pee!

Incorporate cheat meals! Once every week or two (every two until u reach target weight) you earn it and it keeps u honest during the week bc u know u get to splurge later

Greek yogurt plain non fat mixed with instant jello pudding mix (sugar/fat free) tastes like cake frosting and satisfies cravings unstably! I have one almost every night.
Good stuff as always. I already incorporate cheat meals, so I don't plan on stopping that anytime soon.

However, I will definitely try the gum and greek yogurt/sugar and fat free pudding mix thing.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff as always. I already incorporate cheat meals, so I don't plan on stopping that anytime soon.

However, I will definitely try the gum and greek yogurt/sugar and fat free pudding mix thing.
Yea just good ways to curb cravings .. Which will subside sooner or later

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10

Weight: 237.4 lbs (-9.4 lbs this log, -26.6 lbs since 1/7/2012)

Supplements:
0 Erase Pro (none left)
2 AIS Agmatine with lunch, 2 prior to workout, 2 with dinner,
2 Oxyelite Pro in the AM, 2 Oxyelite Pro prior to exercise (That's it. No more remaining)

Diet:
Calorie normal

Exercise:
Front Pulldowns 12x8 (60, 120, 100, 100, 100, 100, 100, 100, 110, 110, 110, 110 lbs)
Hammer Strength Iso High Rows 5x8 (180 lbs)
Front straight arm pulldown 5x8 (55 lbs)
Machine Shoulder Press 3x8 (80, 200, 200 lbs)
Machine Chest Fly 1x8 (200 lbs)

Comments:
Great night of sleep. Had a good sweat going again today at the gym. Felt strong on all lifts. Decent pumps, but not spectacular.

Ate a cheat meal today. Grilled pork chops (bone-in), mash potatoes, stuffing, garlic broccoli and a nice strong martini. Ate a little later today, so IF will last till 1 PM (daylight savings jump forward).

I weighed in today. I was very happy with what I saw. I am not going to get too excited, but 2 straight weeks of great results at a pace higher than first 2 months. I am only 2.4 lbs from my first target and I still have 21 days remaining to hit it. I don't have the words other than I have to give thanks and continue to work hard and not let up. I am trying to stay grounded because there is no way I can stay on this pace, can I ???

Starting App Nut Fat Free tomorrow in place of OEP. I am done with my bottle of OEP and I must say, I am happy with what it has provided me as part of this stack.

Onto tomorrow. Let's get this !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11

Supplements:
2 AIS Agmatine with lunch, 2 prior to workout, 2 with dinner,
2 Fat Free in the AM, 1 Fat Free in the PM

Diet:
Calorie normal

Exercise:
Cardio Run/Walk on track 2 miles (220 run, 220 walk and repeat 8 times)

Flat Bench Press 9x8 (90, 180, 230, 270, 270, 270, 270, 270, 270 lbs)
Flat Bench Press 1x4 (320 lbs)
Flat Bench Press 1x6 (180 lbs)
Dumbbell Hammer Curls 6x8 (30 lb dumbells)
Dumbbell Concentration Curls 4x8 (30 lb dumbbells)
Machine Chest Flyes 5x8 (180, 180, 180, 160, 160 lbs)
Hammer Strength Incline Chest Press 4x8 (180 lbs)

Comments:
I had a great lifting day. I lifted until my arms gave out. I did not get the last 320 lbs, but I am OK with that. My arms were jelly and I know I gave it my all. I ran on track...well ran and walked.....for the first time in long time. It was very windy and chilly, so it was not easy. It was however productive. My back and lats have some DOMS. I will have to repeat my back workout again. I love DOMS. I know I have worked my muscles and it is a good feedback mechanism.

I took Fat Free for the first time today. I did not feel like eating after taking Fat Free. I did eat on normal schedule though. If this is what's to come, it should really help during weekdays.

My body is harder and my muscles are full. However, I do not have the dry cut look anymore. I think I am holding water a bit. As stated earlier, I can live with this until I get to a certain weight. Then I will worry about looking more cut.

I have had headaches all day. I am not going to attribute it to anything unless, it becomes chronic. I probably did not drink enough water.

Onto tomorrow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slept for 7 hours, but I have serious lethargy right now. This is a first time in a long time that I have felt like this. I feel tired and sleepy. I don't feel like eating and I am not hungry.

I did take an ibuprophen last night right before bed because I had headaches.

Not sure if this is due to interactions with supps or if it is Fat Free. I will try not to speculate and hope this passes.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slept for 7 hours, but I have serious lethargy right now. This is a first time in a long time that I have felt like this. I feel tired and sleepy. I don't feel like eating and I am not hungry.

I did take an ibuprophen last night right before bed because I had headaches.

Not sure if this is due to interactions with supps or if it is Fat Free. I will try not to speculate and hope this passes.
I've read that ibu interferes with receptors in the brain that r responsible for sleep and also muscle recovery , actually any NSAID does..

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've read that ibu interferes with receptors in the brain that r responsible for sleep and also muscle recovery , actually any NSAID does..
Thanks man. I've taken it at night before, but have not felt like this the next day. Especially disappointing since I've had a good run of restful sleep regardless of number of hours I slept.

The rest of the afternoon is going to be tough.

I am feeling hungry now. Hope that is a good sign.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap ! This should not be happening. I can't keep my eyes open. Damn it.