Jymis Vidatest Log (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0

    Jymis Vidatest Log (Sponsored)


    I've been lucky enough to be given a chance to hopefully feel a little more "Alpha" with the help of Vidatest.

    A little about myself: Im a soon to be 32 y/o husband and father of 2. My life is hectic to say the least and mostly stressful thanks to my 2 year old son. Crazy lil guy he is for sure. Anyways I'm a bit on the heavy side 243lbs at about 24% BF last time it was checked. So I'm trying to lean out and put on some muscle to help eat away the fat I have which is all located at my midsection.

    Workout:

    3 days a week. Doing a full body with the major compound lifts. Wish I could do the 5x5 but since I have to lift in my garage and my resources are limited I don't own enough weight to increase the lifts every workout. So I'm currently increasing reps every Monday starting with 8 reps and going to 12 reps by week 5. If I can make all sets with good form on the reps week 6 will see a 10% weight increase and a reset back to 8 reps to start the cycle over. If I'm unable to make all reps for all sets then weight stays the same and I still go back to 8 reps on week 6.

    Lifts:

    Squat
    Deadlift
    Bench Press
    Bent Over Barbell Row
    Overhead Barbell Press
    Barbell Curl
    Barbell Calf raises


    4 sets of each. With the first 2 sets being warmups with 25% and 50% of work weight being used. Currently the weights are low 100lbs on Squat with the focus being proper form and perfect reps. Its been 4 years since I've weight trained and I want to ease back into it to avoid injury.

    Diet:

    Working on 2100 to 2500 calories per day since I have plenty of fat to burn. Trying to get at least 180 grams of protien in a day. I've just strated watching what I'm eating again and will slowly get into a more strict diet as I get used to it. Right now my concern is amount of calories and macro break down. Once I get good at this I will start to work more the eating cleaner and cleaner week over week till I have a excellent deit.

    Supplements
    Animal Pak 1 a day
    Saw Palmetto 2 a day
    Vidatest 4 a day 2 AM and 2 Pm
    Muscle Pharm Creatine 5g a day
    Muscle Pharm Re-con 1 scoop post workout
    MRM Whey Protein 2 scoops non workout day 4 scoops workout day.

    I've been taking Vidatest for 3 full days and I can say I defintely tell its working. My wife is going to love this as I'm ready for action all the time. Also my mood in general seems to have gotten better. Just seem happier and looking forward to working out. I will be updating this weekly thinking Friday's after my final workout for the week to give a run down on how they all went.

  2. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    So I missed Monday's workout. My wife and I went to Vegas over the weekend to celebrate our 1st anniversary. We didn't get home till almost midnight last night and I was way to drained from driving for almost 7 hours. My diet went to crap a little bit too lol but I was good about not drinking all crazy probably the hardest thing I have ever done. Free booze everywhere and I kept asking for water. Lots and lots of strange looks including from my wife.
  3. Registered User
    TxAggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    152
    Answers
    0


    Sub'd...curious to see your results along with mine.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Answers
    0


    In, thanks for logging!
  5. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    So since I was so late getting back Monday I only got two workouts in this week. Wednesday's workout was a pain. Not sure if I was still drained from Vegas or what but I struggled through it. Tonight's workout was awesome. I breezed through it and felt great after wards. Reps go up on Monday.

    As far as my mood goes its been pretty darn awesome. I feel more even keeled and in tune with myself. Starting to feel like a brand new person. Sleep has been good except for Wednesday night where for some reason I just couldn't fall asleep. Except for that one weird night the rest have been deep and restful.

    My labido had been through the roof and me and the wife have been having late night cardio sessions. But after my crappy 4 hr night of sleep it has seemed to have crashed a bit. I'm expecting it will come back with a vengence now that I'm getting a good night rest again. Who would have thought sleep might be important to your test levels. After a week of using Vidatest I can say that it is working as I can feel the differences in myself.
  6. Registered User
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jymis View Post
    So since I was so late getting back Monday I only got two workouts in this week. Wednesday's workout was a pain. Not sure if I was still drained from Vegas or what but I struggled through it. Tonight's workout was awesome. I breezed through it and felt great after wards. Reps go up on Monday.

    As far as my mood goes its been pretty darn awesome. I feel more even keeled and in tune with myself. Starting to feel like a brand new person. Sleep has been good except for Wednesday night where for some reason I just couldn't fall asleep. Except for that one weird night the rest have been deep and restful.

    My labido had been through the roof and me and the wife have been having late night cardio sessions. But after my crappy 4 hr night of sleep it has seemed to have crashed a bit. I'm expecting it will come back with a vengence now that I'm getting a good night rest again. Who would have thought sleep might be important to your test levels. After a week of using Vidatest I can say that it is working as I can feel the differences in myself.
    Thanks for the update, glad your libido is increasing!
  7. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    I should be thanking you for letting me log this.
  8. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    One word to describe yesterday....AWESOME! I can tell I have gotten stronger. Last week I struggled doing 10 reps on my workout. This week reps went up to 11 and the workout felt easier. Totally killed it. The other thing I've noticed is I just feel more confident almost ****y and way more relaxed in general. Seems Vidatest is doing exactly what it supposed to and I'm loving every minute of it.
  9. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    Not a whole lot to report. Libido is still high, confidence is still high. Recovery is great. I feel like I need to up the weight a bit in order to make sure I keep progressing. No sides to report. No Acne, no oily skin yet. Just all the good stuff!
  10. Registered User
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jymis View Post
    Not a whole lot to report. Libido is still high, confidence is still high. Recovery is great. I feel like I need to up the weight a bit in order to make sure I keep progressing. No sides to report. No Acne, no oily skin yet. Just all the good stuff!
    How's your sleep?
  11. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    How's your sleep?
    Sleep has been great, its deep and restful, full of dreams. Something I didn't do before I started taking Vidatest.
  12. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    I had the best nights sleep ever last night. I took some melatonin to try and help with the time change. I've taken it before and never had results that I had last night. So it must have been the Vidatest that gave me some of the most vivid dreams ever. Not only did they seem real but I woke up an Iron rod in my shorts. Wife was happy for that!
  13. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    One word AMAZING! That's what tonight's workout was. So I have been following this increase reps every week protocol. I had one more week to go but last week felt to easy. So I jumped the gun this week and actually cranked the weights up 20% and reset back to 8 reps. While it definetly challenged me, I was totally amazed at how I felt afterwards. I really just feel awesome in every sense. I dream every night now and wake up feeling alive. I see a woman and I want to just....well you know lol....
  14. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    Monday's workout must have killed me. My body felt tired last night, so I backed the intensity off a bit. Still a good workout. Had a hard time falling asleep last night. But once I did I was out didn't wake up once till my alarm went off. Still feeling really good. Master of my universe and I just exude confidence. That is very strange for me as I'm usually nervous.
  15. Registered User
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the updates!
  16. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    I really do feel 18 again. Seems like no matter what I do the day before i wake up the next day feeling like a million bucks. My workouts are killer. The libido is just unbelievable, this is by far the best part. I've been sleeping like a rock and killing the weights. So glad I'm using Vidatest!
  17. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    Another Monday. Another stellar workout. My recovery and endurance really have improved a lot since I started on Vidatest. Better sleep, better mood, better workouts. All in all Vidatest the sup for a better you.
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,323
    Answers
    0


    Good luck man I loved this stuff
  19. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Good luck man I loved this stuff
    Thanks I'm falling in love with this stuff too. It was just what the doctor ordered to get me out this rut I call life.
  20. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    Sorry it's been a minute since my last update. Got a little busy with a sick child. I absolutely love Vidatest. I totally feel 18 again. Horny as can be lol...feel indestrucible/invincible, really feeling better then I ever thought. I'm sleeping like a champ, my endurance is way up, I've leaned out in my beer gut a ton, and I recover from my workouts twice as fast as normal. I'm starting think I got a hold of a wonder drug!
  21. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    So just an update on my stats. In the 6 weeks I've started track my weight and measurements I must say I'm proud of myself. I've lost 2 inches around my gut and managed to maintain my weight. According to the Army's body fat calculation I'm down 3%. So currently I'm 21% BF. I must say some of this has totally been the vidatest if for nothing else the mood elevation and great sleep.
  22. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    Well my 2nd bottle has gotten caught up in the mail and delivery has been delayed. I think this is a blessing in disguise. Now that I've not been taking it I will be able to better asses just how well it works. I can already see an effect on my sleep. Its not nearly as deep and restful as it was.
  23. Registered User
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jymis View Post
    Well my 2nd bottle has gotten caught up in the mail and delivery has been delayed. I think this is a blessing in disguise. Now that I've not been taking it I will be able to better asses just how well it works. I can already see an effect on my sleep. Its not nearly as deep and restful as it was.
    I appreciate your understanding! You should have it very soon.
  24. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    Ugh this spring weather has done a number on me. Suffering from a slight cold which has me feeling weak and tired. On top of that my sleep isn't what it used to be to say the least. Starting to have some trouble falling asleep and then staying there.
  25. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    Got my 2nd bottle yesterday, so as soon as I woke up this morning I popped 4 pills. Honestly can't wait for this to kick in again. I'm really missing the awesome sleep I was getting. Been a little under the weather the last few days hoping this will give me the boost to get me over the hump. Must say happy to have my Vidatest again.
  26. Registered User
    TxAggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    152
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jymis View Post
    Got my 2nd bottle yesterday, so as soon as I woke up this morning I popped 4 pills. Honestly can't wait for this to kick in again. I'm really missing the awesome sleep I was getting. Been a little under the weather the last few days hoping this will give me the boost to get me over the hump. Must say happy to have my Vidatest again.
    That is good news. I hope I get mine today as well.
  27. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    Workout last night was a struggle. I have horrible allergies right now. I'm super congested and can't breath very well. Pushing through it but it isn't much fun. I slept all night last night so Vidatest is starting to show it effects again. Very very happy for that.
  28. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    Two words....Killed It last night. I really did miss the Vidatest. I'm still a lil under the weather but my workout didn't suffer like Monday night. I just powered through it felt strong again. Sleep has gotten exponentially better. I'm waking up feeling refreshed and ready for the day. Libido is slightly elevated looking for that to increase in the coming days.
  29. BBB
    BBB is offline
    Registered User
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,866
    Answers
    0


    Vita Test is staple for me. I know it's supposed be cycled but I've using it for over three months and it still appears to be working. Better sleep and better recovery are the most prominent features.
  30. Registered User
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Vita Test is staple for me. I know it's supposed be cycled but I've using it for over three months and it still appears to be working. Better sleep and better recovery are the most prominent features.
    Glad you are still getting results...
  31. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Vita Test is staple for me. I know it's supposed be cycled but I've using it for over three months and it still appears to be working. Better sleep and better recovery are the most prominent features.

    I couldn't agree with you more. I'm extremely happy I found a supplement that actually works. That seems a rarity in todays world something that performs truly better then I expected.
  32. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    Vidatest is back in full swing. Amazing sleep again waking up feeling totally refreshed and ready for the world. Recovery is just amazing. Makes me think I'm not working hard enough, its crazy. Libido is def on the way up too. This is by far the best sup I have ever used.
  33. Registered User
    TxAggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    152
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jymis View Post
    Vidatest is back in full swing. Amazing sleep again waking up feeling totally refreshed and ready for the world. Recovery is just amazing. Makes me think I'm not working hard enough, its crazy. Libido is def on the way up too. This is by far the best sup I have ever used.
    How are you dosing yours? All at once in the morning on an empty stomach or spread out one at a time? I am doing all 3 in the mornings when I get up and then wait 20-40 minutes before i eat.
  34. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    I'm dosing mine all in the morning as soon as I wake up. I tried the split dose with first thing in the morning and then right before bed but timing on food was a pain for the evening dose. So convenient just to wake up and down them all.
  35. BBB
    BBB is offline
    Registered User
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,866
    Answers
    0


    Even after a really hard workout I feel a little stiff for the next few days but never really sore. I actually like the slight stiffness, it lets me know that I've hit the muscles hard. I like taking mine at night just before bedtime along with melatonin.
  36. Registered User
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the great feeback guys!
  37. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Even after a really hard workout I feel a little stiff for the next few days but never really sore. I actually like the slight stiffness, it lets me know that I've hit the muscles hard. I like taking mine at night just before bedtime along with melatonin.
    How long after your last meal are you waiting before you take it?
  38. Registered User
    Jymis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    Here is another awesome update. I've lost another 2 inches around my waist. No appreciable strength loss, in fact I am still increasing weight or reps every week. Can't say I've put any size on really. In the mirror all I see is the lack of gut. It's been 6 years since I've had less then a 40 inch waist. Of course I can't give all the credit to Vidatest. It is just a supplement and my diet and working out have had the biggest effect. But I'll say this. The mood enhancement created by Vidatest has kept me excited and full of energy. The increased recovery and endurance have allowed to work the much longer at a high intensity. The libido well that has kept out of trouble with the wife. Don't think she has been this happy with me in a very long time. Oh and the sleep/dreams are almost the best part. I love crazy dreams.
  39. Registered User
    shaft1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  141 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jymis View Post
    I had the best nights sleep ever last night. I took some melatonin to try and help with the time change. I've taken it before and never had results that I had last night. So it must have been the Vidatest that gave me some of the most vivid dreams ever. Not only did they seem real but I woke up an Iron rod in my shorts. Wife was happy for that!
    Just what I'm looking for. Will try it.
  40. Registered User
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by shaft1 View Post
    Just what I'm looking for. Will try it.
    Let us know how it goes!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TxAggie VidaTest Sponsored Log
    By TxAggie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 09:45 PM
  2. Testing out the VIDATEST (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 08:42 PM
  3. VidaTest vs BioForge?
    By Snake38 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-17-2011, 08:59 PM
  4. Vidatest
    By Bigsabo08 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 10:51 AM
  5. Looking for loggers!! VIDATEST
    By RaulA in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 06:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in