Jymis Vidatest Log (Sponsored)

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
I've been lucky enough to be given a chance to hopefully feel a little more "Alpha" with the help of Vidatest.

A little about myself: Im a soon to be 32 y/o husband and father of 2. My life is hectic to say the least and mostly stressful thanks to my 2 year old son. Crazy lil guy he is for sure. Anyways I'm a bit on the heavy side 243lbs at about 24% BF last time it was checked. So I'm trying to lean out and put on some muscle to help eat away the fat I have which is all located at my midsection.

Workout:

3 days a week. Doing a full body with the major compound lifts. Wish I could do the 5x5 but since I have to lift in my garage and my resources are limited I don't own enough weight to increase the lifts every workout. So I'm currently increasing reps every Monday starting with 8 reps and going to 12 reps by week 5. If I can make all sets with good form on the reps week 6 will see a 10% weight increase and a reset back to 8 reps to start the cycle over. If I'm unable to make all reps for all sets then weight stays the same and I still go back to 8 reps on week 6.

Lifts:

Squat
Deadlift
Bench Press
Bent Over Barbell Row
Overhead Barbell Press
Barbell Curl
Barbell Calf raises

4 sets of each. With the first 2 sets being warmups with 25% and 50% of work weight being used. Currently the weights are low 100lbs on Squat with the focus being proper form and perfect reps. Its been 4 years since I've weight trained and I want to ease back into it to avoid injury.

Diet:

Working on 2100 to 2500 calories per day since I have plenty of fat to burn. Trying to get at least 180 grams of protien in a day. I've just strated watching what I'm eating again and will slowly get into a more strict diet as I get used to it. Right now my concern is amount of calories and macro break down. Once I get good at this I will start to work more the eating cleaner and cleaner week over week till I have a excellent deit.

Supplements
Animal Pak 1 a day
Saw Palmetto 2 a day
Vidatest 4 a day 2 AM and 2 Pm
Muscle Pharm Creatine 5g a day
Muscle Pharm Re-con 1 scoop post workout
MRM Whey Protein 2 scoops non workout day 4 scoops workout day.

I've been taking Vidatest for 3 full days and I can say I defintely tell its working. My wife is going to love this as I'm ready for action all the time. Also my mood in general seems to have gotten better. Just seem happier and looking forward to working out. I will be updating this weekly thinking Friday's after my final workout for the week to give a run down on how they all went.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
So I missed Monday's workout. My wife and I went to Vegas over the weekend to celebrate our 1st anniversary. We didn't get home till almost midnight last night and I was way to drained from driving for almost 7 hours. My diet went to crap a little bit too lol but I was good about not drinking all crazy probably the hardest thing I have ever done. Free booze everywhere and I kept asking for water. Lots and lots of strange looks including from my wife.

TxAggie

Awards
Sub'd...curious to see your results along with mine.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
So since I was so late getting back Monday I only got two workouts in this week. Wednesday's workout was a pain. Not sure if I was still drained from Vegas or what but I struggled through it. Tonight's workout was awesome. I breezed through it and felt great after wards. Reps go up on Monday.

As far as my mood goes its been pretty darn awesome. I feel more even keeled and in tune with myself. Starting to feel like a brand new person. Sleep has been good except for Wednesday night where for some reason I just couldn't fall asleep. Except for that one weird night the rest have been deep and restful.

My labido had been through the roof and me and the wife have been having late night cardio sessions. But after my crappy 4 hr night of sleep it has seemed to have crashed a bit. I'm expecting it will come back with a vengence now that I'm getting a good night rest again. Who would have thought sleep might be important to your test levels. After a week of using Vidatest I can say that it is working as I can feel the differences in myself.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
So since I was so late getting back Monday I only got two workouts in this week. Wednesday's workout was a pain. Not sure if I was still drained from Vegas or what but I struggled through it. Tonight's workout was awesome. I breezed through it and felt great after wards. Reps go up on Monday.

As far as my mood goes its been pretty darn awesome. I feel more even keeled and in tune with myself. Starting to feel like a brand new person. Sleep has been good except for Wednesday night where for some reason I just couldn't fall asleep. Except for that one weird night the rest have been deep and restful.

My labido had been through the roof and me and the wife have been having late night cardio sessions. But after my crappy 4 hr night of sleep it has seemed to have crashed a bit. I'm expecting it will come back with a vengence now that I'm getting a good night rest again. Who would have thought sleep might be important to your test levels. After a week of using Vidatest I can say that it is working as I can feel the differences in myself.
Thanks for the update, glad your libido is increasing!

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
I should be thanking you for letting me log this.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
One word to describe yesterday....AWESOME! I can tell I have gotten stronger. Last week I struggled doing 10 reps on my workout. This week reps went up to 11 and the workout felt easier. Totally killed it. The other thing I've noticed is I just feel more confident almost ****y and way more relaxed in general. Seems Vidatest is doing exactly what it supposed to and I'm loving every minute of it.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
Not a whole lot to report. Libido is still high, confidence is still high. Recovery is great. I feel like I need to up the weight a bit in order to make sure I keep progressing. No sides to report. No Acne, no oily skin yet. Just all the good stuff!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Not a whole lot to report. Libido is still high, confidence is still high. Recovery is great. I feel like I need to up the weight a bit in order to make sure I keep progressing. No sides to report. No Acne, no oily skin yet. Just all the good stuff!
How's your sleep?

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
I had the best nights sleep ever last night. I took some melatonin to try and help with the time change. I've taken it before and never had results that I had last night. So it must have been the Vidatest that gave me some of the most vivid dreams ever. Not only did they seem real but I woke up an Iron rod in my shorts. Wife was happy for that!

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
One word AMAZING! That's what tonight's workout was. So I have been following this increase reps every week protocol. I had one more week to go but last week felt to easy. So I jumped the gun this week and actually cranked the weights up 20% and reset back to 8 reps. While it definetly challenged me, I was totally amazed at how I felt afterwards. I really just feel awesome in every sense. I dream every night now and wake up feeling alive. I see a woman and I want to just....well you know lol....

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
Monday's workout must have killed me. My body felt tired last night, so I backed the intensity off a bit. Still a good workout. Had a hard time falling asleep last night. But once I did I was out didn't wake up once till my alarm went off. Still feeling really good. Master of my universe and I just exude confidence. That is very strange for me as I'm usually nervous.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
I really do feel 18 again. Seems like no matter what I do the day before i wake up the next day feeling like a million bucks. My workouts are killer. The libido is just unbelievable, this is by far the best part. I've been sleeping like a rock and killing the weights. So glad I'm using Vidatest!

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
Another Monday. Another stellar workout. My recovery and endurance really have improved a lot since I started on Vidatest. Better sleep, better mood, better workouts. All in all Vidatest the sup for a better you.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
Sorry it's been a minute since my last update. Got a little busy with a sick child. I absolutely love Vidatest. I totally feel 18 again. Horny as can be lol...feel indestrucible/invincible, really feeling better then I ever thought. I'm sleeping like a champ, my endurance is way up, I've leaned out in my beer gut a ton, and I recover from my workouts twice as fast as normal. I'm starting think I got a hold of a wonder drug!

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
So just an update on my stats. In the 6 weeks I've started track my weight and measurements I must say I'm proud of myself. I've lost 2 inches around my gut and managed to maintain my weight. According to the Army's body fat calculation I'm down 3%. So currently I'm 21% BF. I must say some of this has totally been the vidatest if for nothing else the mood elevation and great sleep.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
Well my 2nd bottle has gotten caught up in the mail and delivery has been delayed. I think this is a blessing in disguise. Now that I've not been taking it I will be able to better asses just how well it works. I can already see an effect on my sleep. Its not nearly as deep and restful as it was.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Well my 2nd bottle has gotten caught up in the mail and delivery has been delayed. I think this is a blessing in disguise. Now that I've not been taking it I will be able to better asses just how well it works. I can already see an effect on my sleep. Its not nearly as deep and restful as it was.
I appreciate your understanding! You should have it very soon.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
Ugh this spring weather has done a number on me. Suffering from a slight cold which has me feeling weak and tired. On top of that my sleep isn't what it used to be to say the least. Starting to have some trouble falling asleep and then staying there.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
Got my 2nd bottle yesterday, so as soon as I woke up this morning I popped 4 pills. Honestly can't wait for this to kick in again. I'm really missing the awesome sleep I was getting. Been a little under the weather the last few days hoping this will give me the boost to get me over the hump. Must say happy to have my Vidatest again.

TxAggie

Awards
Got my 2nd bottle yesterday, so as soon as I woke up this morning I popped 4 pills. Honestly can't wait for this to kick in again. I'm really missing the awesome sleep I was getting. Been a little under the weather the last few days hoping this will give me the boost to get me over the hump. Must say happy to have my Vidatest again.
That is good news. I hope I get mine today as well.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
Workout last night was a struggle. I have horrible allergies right now. I'm super congested and can't breath very well. Pushing through it but it isn't much fun. I slept all night last night so Vidatest is starting to show it effects again. Very very happy for that.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
Two words....Killed It last night. I really did miss the Vidatest. I'm still a lil under the weather but my workout didn't suffer like Monday night. I just powered through it felt strong again. Sleep has gotten exponentially better. I'm waking up feeling refreshed and ready for the day. Libido is slightly elevated looking for that to increase in the coming days.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Vita Test is staple for me. I know it's supposed be cycled but I've using it for over three months and it still appears to be working. Better sleep and better recovery are the most prominent features.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Vita Test is staple for me. I know it's supposed be cycled but I've using it for over three months and it still appears to be working. Better sleep and better recovery are the most prominent features.
Glad you are still getting results...

Jymis

Jymis

Awards

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm extremely happy I found a supplement that actually works. That seems a rarity in todays world something that performs truly better then I expected.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
Vidatest is back in full swing. Amazing sleep again waking up feeling totally refreshed and ready for the world. Recovery is just amazing. Makes me think I'm not working hard enough, its crazy. Libido is def on the way up too. This is by far the best sup I have ever used.

TxAggie

Awards
Vidatest is back in full swing. Amazing sleep again waking up feeling totally refreshed and ready for the world. Recovery is just amazing. Makes me think I'm not working hard enough, its crazy. Libido is def on the way up too. This is by far the best sup I have ever used.
How are you dosing yours? All at once in the morning on an empty stomach or spread out one at a time? I am doing all 3 in the mornings when I get up and then wait 20-40 minutes before i eat.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
I'm dosing mine all in the morning as soon as I wake up. I tried the split dose with first thing in the morning and then right before bed but timing on food was a pain for the evening dose. So convenient just to wake up and down them all.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Even after a really hard workout I feel a little stiff for the next few days but never really sore. I actually like the slight stiffness, it lets me know that I've hit the muscles hard. I like taking mine at night just before bedtime along with melatonin.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
Even after a really hard workout I feel a little stiff for the next few days but never really sore. I actually like the slight stiffness, it lets me know that I've hit the muscles hard. I like taking mine at night just before bedtime along with melatonin.
How long after your last meal are you waiting before you take it?

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
Here is another awesome update. I've lost another 2 inches around my waist. No appreciable strength loss, in fact I am still increasing weight or reps every week. Can't say I've put any size on really. In the mirror all I see is the lack of gut. It's been 6 years since I've had less then a 40 inch waist. Of course I can't give all the credit to Vidatest. It is just a supplement and my diet and working out have had the biggest effect. But I'll say this. The mood enhancement created by Vidatest has kept me excited and full of energy. The increased recovery and endurance have allowed to work the much longer at a high intensity. The libido well that has kept out of trouble with the wife. Don't think she has been this happy with me in a very long time. Oh and the sleep/dreams are almost the best part. I love crazy dreams.

shaft1

Awards
I had the best nights sleep ever last night. I took some melatonin to try and help with the time change. I've taken it before and never had results that I had last night. So it must have been the Vidatest that gave me some of the most vivid dreams ever. Not only did they seem real but I woke up an Iron rod in my shorts. Wife was happy for that!
Just what I'm looking for. Will try it.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
Just what I'm looking for. Will try it.
I've always been skeptical of any kind of product like this. So many out there that just don't do anything. But I can assure you this stuff does work. It is by far the best supplement I've ever tried.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
Between Disneyland last weekend and battling the stomach flu with my kids, it hasn't been that great of a week. I've not worked out at all. I can tell you that my aggression has been way up looks like the Vidatest wants me back in the gym. The good thing is I'll be back in there tomorrow. Can't wait for it. Can't say I've slept well or been extremely up in the libido department but who is when you are in the bathroom losing everything you ate. But all in all I feel great again.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
The past week has been awesome. Best part is my wife won a free 6 month pass to a local gym and gave it to me. No more just getting by in my garage. Man I just feel great. The workouts have been killer. I'm going to be very sad when I run out of Vidatest. Definitely going to get another 3 month supply after I take a short break. This stuff just makes me feel awesome. The recovery is just off the charts it seriously feels like I'm 25 again lol....maybe even 18.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
So going to an actual gym has done a lot for my motivation. Plus it has allowed me to really start in with cardio. The first thing I noticed was I don't get winded like I normally would. Seems like I can run forever. Strength is going up again. But I think that is more due to the fact I have far more excercise options then I did at home. My mood is the best its been in years. there is nothing like waking up in the morning and just feeling great and ready to destroy the days tasks. Sleep is great been having some crazy weird dreams that are borderline lucid. My libido is sky high seems like I want to jump my wife every time I see her lol...I still say this is the best product I have ever used. It has totally blown my expectations away.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
So going to an actual gym has done a lot for my motivation. Plus it has allowed me to really start in with cardio. The first thing I noticed was I don't get winded like I normally would. Seems like I can run forever. Strength is going up again. But I think that is more due to the fact I have far more excercise options then I did at home. My mood is the best its been in years. there is nothing like waking up in the morning and just feeling great and ready to destroy the days tasks. Sleep is great been having some crazy weird dreams that are borderline lucid. My libido is sky high seems like I want to jump my wife every time I see her lol...I still say this is the best product I have ever used. It has totally blown my expectations away.
Thanks for the positive words! I'm glad it treated you well!

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
A lot of people might look at Vidatest as a weight lifting supplement. I don't think that is correct. It's a life supplement. I will take this stuff regardless of going to the gym or not. It just has so many positive effects. Effects that go far beyond gym performance. The mood elevation that allows you to handle stress far better then normal. The endurance boost that makes it easier to get all your daily tasks done with out feeling spent. The higher level recovery that comes from the far deeper sleep. All these things make living just more enjoyable. Yah Vidatest helps you kill it the gym. But it really shines in the fact it helps you kill it in life all aspects of it. I can't find one bad thing to say other then I have only a couples day left before I run out. I want to give a huge thanks to Ev52 and Vidasupps for the privilege of logging such a great product. They truly have hit a home run with this one.