My first Natty stack!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Thursday, March 21st: CHEST, SHOULDERS & TRICEPS

Today was such a good freakin' day man! Prior to even starting the workout when I woke up I took a look at my ugly mug in the mirror and said to myself "damn man you are leaning out." Not only do I look it, but I feel it to. I stared at myself for awhile and turned sideways, flexed, smiled ! Then I headed downstairs, saw that not only had my Na-R-ALA come but so did my Division 1 and Titanium XL! Just in time! I'm about to run out of it this weekend... but I'm still kind of pissed off because I'm expecting more Anabeta/Erase PRRRRROOOO from another supplement company that hasn't responded with shipping info at all and they are usually pretty quick about it... and I placed my order on Saturday! Anyway I ate my breakfast and cleaned my car and sat down and played a little Battlefield 3 to get myself in the mood to lift ! I was just feeling so good about myself! I just feel great... with the exception of no AC!

I straight up killed the damn workout. I was so focused and so in tune with what was going on. Told myself to push it for each rep. 11 exercises that repeat twice. On the second round I told myself to go to failure each time. And damn did I get close just about every time. Burned out my shoulders and triceps for sure. I'm feeling the soreness right now and I'm looking fuller in the mirror. Vascularity looking good. Love this feeling.

JD what have you done to meeee!!

Tomorrow is yoga... and sounds like its gonna be HOT YOGA since I have no AC! That should be interesting...

Macros: 2,518 185c 69f 277p
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

2. ahaha nice man, sounds like the perfect day- the AC lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   

3. Thursday, March 22nd: OFF DAY

I was tired as hell when I got off my shift last night and was trying to balance out whether I should sleep in (because I'm at work yet again tonight) or get up and do the yoga fasted. Well that was an easy decision when it was 78 degrees inside my house because my AC is broken. No way I was working out in that heat. So I let myself sleep in and repair from yesterdays lifting session. My triceps are still sore as hell! The last exercise is tricep dips. Now I do all my workouts at home so when I do these I take two 10lb medicine balls, one for each arm, and sit on the floor and place them to my sides. Then I take a basketball and use it for both feet. Bend the knees slightly and balance on all of those balls and start dipping until my butt hits the floor. Hard as @*!# and my shoulders/chest feel solid as hell. Looking forward to tomorrow: golfing (shot a 42 on the front 9 of a course I frequent, gonna try and beat that!) and BACK & BASE! Then off to watch the IU game while trying to eat clean and not drink beer :P!

Macros: Check back at 4AM!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

4. I would like to make a note of one thing: I am totally feeling the effects of the "lean/hard/dry" kicking in. Not EVERYWHERE, but in some places. I still have that damn stubborn belly fat hanging around and on my flank I have some as well that has always been a pain in the ass to get rid of. Right above the belt-line on both hips. Stubborn bastard.

I say that I'm noticing this feeling (about 4 weeks in now) because I'm seeing a change in the mirror and feeling a change in my body when I look at myself. Others are noticing as well as commenting about it which makes me happy. I've noticed some joint pain but just barely... and it was the first time I felt it last night. Some slight pain in my right knee towards the end of my shift. I am blaming this on the ridiculous amount of walking I do at work, but it was a sign that things were working. I'm feeling better about myself and like the direction things are headed.

Once week 4 wraps up, I'm going to switch over to Erase Pro (if it ever freaking gets here). I would like to try Anabeta Elite, but I've already placed an order for another bottle of Anabeta which is coming w/ the Erase Pro. Can't wait to compare the difference between Erase and Erase Pro.

Once the last four weeks wrap up... who knows what will happen then. I'd actually like to try a cut. And I'm totally open for suggestions here as to what to supplement with. I'm very interesting in the LeanGains diet, and I'm thinking about doing 5/3/1 or perhaps Yates Blood N Guts for about a month and then do 5/3/1. Who knows. I have enlisted the help of Mr. Cooper as a mentor and he has been phenomenal so far. A total wizard!

Good times all around
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

5. Looks like you will be logging Licogenix
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Looks like you will be logging Licogenix
    Yes sir it certainly does !
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

7. Friday, March 23rd: BASE & BACK

Woo been a few days since I've been able to update. Had all weekend off from work and I took the time to relax and get some things done around the house, including catch up on some much needed sleep. Felt great. This workout was definitely crushed. I hit it after a great sleep, a good preworkout meal 2 hours prior, and all the wonderuflly delicious and tasty supplemets and preworkouts. This workout is very pullup intense with plyometric leg movements. I put up a few PRs in the pullup department and increased the reps/weight in the leg workout portion. Felt very good. The stack is treating me very well. I must say that I did notice effects right away within the first few days or so of taking it... and then it seemed to taper off. Now that I'm entering the 4th week I must say I'm noticing the effects much more. In the mirror, from others, and especially in my clothes. Shirts are tighter while pants/jeans/shorts are looser. Vascularity is huge. General sense of feeling good all over. I just want to walk around with my shirt off all the time

Saturday, March 24th: OFF (GOLF!) DAY

This was also my meal cheat day. And oh boy did I cheat. BK breakfast, Panera lunch, Subway snack, and a steak for dinner with mashed potatoes and a **** ton of green beans. And a whole bag of Cadbury mini eggs. Mmm MMM.

Name:  IMAG0234.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  23.4 KB

Sunday, March 25th: CHEST & BACK

Do to some time constraints I did this workout fasted as soon as I woke up. Popped my preworkouts and did a few chores around the house. I do believe that the preworkout meal I take usually 2hrs out is a big help because I noticed my energy levels dropping quickly which should be expected. The numbers weren't up as much, but the pump was there and feeling great. Four ball pushups suck. Managed to do a few more reps on some things but not so much with the pullups. Next time around I will try and fit in more preworkout meal. Its either lose sleep but get in my meal, or lose my meal and suffer in my workout. Which would you prefer ?

Monday, March 26th: OFF DAY

This was supposed to be HIIT, but I wasn't at home to do it so I'm switch Tuesday's off day for HIIT instead. I'm back to work so macros will be tracked as usual. Check back later. Also coming... PICS!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

8. Here are my four week progress pics. No front shots because my brother couldn't take a good picture and the lighting was off so I wasn't satisfied with them

BEFORE:

AFTER:

TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

9. Tuesday, March 27th: HIIT

Sleep schedule was all ****ed up today because I had a house showing at 11am and I didn't get home from work until 8am. Was thinking of trying to do my workout when I got home but I was exhausted. Slept for 2 hours, woke up, cleaned the house, left, bought a new lawnmower, came back, slept for 4 more hours, and then woke up to do some fasted HIIT. I was surprised at how well this workout went considering I didn't have a meal 2 hours out and I had barely any sleep. The one thing I changed? I drank my Formula-X with some water throughout the workout instead of taking it before I go to bed today. Maybe that was the key? Stuck with most of the reps and sweat up a good amount. I used to hate doing plyometrics but now I find it a staple in my cardio days. Felt very good.

Cals/Macros staying on track and will be posted around 6am for anyone that cares. JD I'm pretty sure you're the only one who follows this log... lol

Macros: 2,815 244c 94f 270p
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

10. Also, my Erase and Anabeta end today. Sad times! Looking forward to that Licogenix !
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

11. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Also, my Erase and Anabeta end today. Sad times! Looking forward to that Licogenix !
    Can't wait

12. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Can't wait
    I keep going back to my mailbox like a dog trying to find his buried bone
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

13. This log has now ENDED! Please follow the link for the continuation...

DJBeanPole's LICOGENIX + Athletix STACK Log of Awesomeness W/ BLOODS!

TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. natty stack
    By bigcat292 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 06:14 AM
  2. Natty stack
    By norcal0722 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9