TxAggie VidaTest Sponsored Log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Cool TxAggie VidaTest Sponsored Log

Welcome everyone!

I am one lucky SOB and was selected to run 3 months supply of VidaTest! Why VidaTest for TxAggie you ask? I am 30 years old with a stressful IT job which has had a tendency to leave me feeling exhausted pretty regularly and I am hoping to change that. I am really interested in the adaptagens in VidaTest as well as its ability to raise libido. Looking to surprise the girlfriend too... :-)

Current Goals - Looking to do a lean bulk and body recomp over the next few months. I think I am between 14-17% body fat right now and will get those numbers solidified on Monday! I am currently 167 pounds and most of my fat is in my love handle areas. I will try to get some pictures up soon.

Current Workout - 5x5 style workout with 2 random days rest usually 1 midweek and 1 on weekends. I use our gym at work for most workouts since they have almost everything I need. I also am a member of Gold's Gym which I use for their Hammer Strength machines. I try to hit large muscle groups twice a week 3-4 days rest between. I get 6.5 - 7.5 hrs of sleep per night roughly.

Diet - pretty clean but likely needs a little work but it is easy to maintain. I get lots of my protein from whey shakes since it is hard to eat chicken all day at work. I take in about 2100-2500 calories per day.
    Breakfast - Greek Yogurt / Oatmeal
    Lunch - Try to eat something healthier at work like chicken philly / turkey burgers.
    Dinner - Something with chicken in it usually.

Current Supps:
    Vidatest (Sponsored) - started 2/25/2012 @ 3 per day. Will run for 3 months.
    Anabeta- started 2/18/2012 @ 4 per day. Will run 7 more weeks.
    Erase - started 2/18/2012 @ 3 per day. Will run 7 more weeks.
    Formula-X - started 2/18/2012 @ 1.5-2 scoops per day. Will run 7 more weeks or until I run out.

Pre-workout drinks - none typically but if needed I have 1.M.R & Jack3d. I just weened off stimulants for the most part so I am staying away if I can!
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey protein - Take roughly 4 scoops daily for 96g per day.
    Optimum Nutrition Casein Protein - 2 scoops taken before bed.
    Fish Oil & Super Cissus for joint support. I have a bad left knee and had surgery on it back in Oct 2011.
    Orange Triad Multivitamin

This shiznat is about to get serious; stay tuned for updates and thanks again to the folks at VidaSupps and EV52 for making this happen. I will likely update this thread every 3-5 days.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Day 2 - Dosed 3 pills today (3 yesterday) and I don't know if it is coincidental or not but I have been walking around with a chubby all friggin day. Sounds fun until you go to the gym and all you see is scattered @$$ everywhere.. :-)
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Good Luck,
    I recommend dosing either all at once in the am or 2am/1pm before bed. Make sure you take on a empty stomach. This is why dosing upon wakening works so well.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggie View Post
    Day 2 - Dosed 3 pills today (3 yesterday) and I don't know if it is coincidental or not but I have been walking around with a chubby all friggin day. Sounds fun until you go to the gym and all you see is scattered @$$ everywhere.. :-)
    haha

ps. sub'd
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Good Luck,
    I recommend dosing either all at once in the am or 2am/1pm before bed. Make sure you take on a empty stomach. This is why dosing upon wakening works so well.
    Thanks for the tip! It has been crazy trying to keep track of when I took the last dose; I will start doing all 3 when I first wake up if you think that works just as well as spreading it throughout the day.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for the tip! It has been crazy trying to keep track of when I took the last dose; I will start doing all 3 when I first wake up if you think that works just as well as spreading it throughout the day.
    I prefer it that way, it's easier and you see the same results. Some people have a little stomach sensitivity to the bioperine with that dosing protocal at first but it should go away.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Day 3 - Who needs boner pills when you can get VidaTest? Haven't had good morning wood like that in a few years.

I get my bf % checked today (calipers) and will be doing bicepts after work. Yesterday did back at Golds and it was an OK workout but was tired from getting called by work at 5 a.m. NO EXCUSES TODAY FOLKS!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Body fat = 17.5 using calipers with 7 points checked.

Chest - 7
    Tri -12
    Subsapular -11
    Midauxillary -23
    Abs-22
    Thigh -22
    Supra iliac -24
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Subb'd can't wait to see what your results are like.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Had a pretty good chest / triceps workout today and bicep workout yesterday. Energy levels seem pretty stead so far but no noticeable mood changes yet.

The Anabeta stacked with this has me feeling hungry as h3ll all the time.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Went to Golds today and had a very good chest / tri workout today. I am doing a 5x5 style workout and couldnt resist trying to bump the weight a little today.

Hammer Strength Wide Grip - 4x5 @240 and 1x3 @ 280
    HS Decline - 5x5 @ 210
    HS Incline - 2x5 @ 190 and 3x6 @165
    Seated tricep extension - 4x8 @ 190 2x5 @210

Overall I have been feeling pretty good mood wise; might be better but work has been stressful all week. I am sleeping pretty good and getting about 6.5 - 7.5 hrs each night. My libido has been really high this past week which has been really nice as well.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quick update.

Had a good bice workout today even after a terrible night sleep (d@mn work) and felt tired all day. I am starting to get in to some better strength gains now and I still feel really good throughout the day. I'd say I have been in a better mood lately as well which is what I am looking for a lot lately.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quick update.

Had a good bice workout today even after a terrible night sleep (d@mn work) and felt tired all day. I am starting to get in to some better strength gains now and I still feel really good throughout the day. I'd say I have been in a better mood lately as well which is what I am looking for a lot lately.
    Thanks for the update
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Yesterday was back and legs and today I was worn out so took a rest day. Work has been stressful and I was feeling like crap all day so figured a break would be good. I will pick it up again tomorrow at Golds on my day off. Libido is still running strong and my g/f says thanks!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Killed it in the gym this morning; got in chest, tri's, and abs and still have lots of energy. Had 2 scantly clad girls running around in there for a nice distraction too ... the libido is kicking!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

In for this. By the way love the name. Gig'em whoop whoop.. Yes I am an Aggie and still live near by.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Not sure if I am over training, not enough rest, or not eating like a beast but I am tired...so so tired. I am making decent gains in strength these past 3 weeks but nothing out of the norm I haven't obtained while just on creatine before. Maybe I need to fix some of my diet? I have been sleeping pretty good; maybe 7-8 hrs per night. I have morning wood every morning and an increase in libido (usually in the mornings) as well; the g/f has been enjoying that part.

Breakfast M-F : 2 oatmeal packets & F.AGE Greek yogurt. 2 scoops of ON Whey. (48 grams)
    Lunch M-F : Cafeteria at work usually a chicken philly healthy option or double turkey burger with lettuce/tomato/pickle
    Dinner - Pretty clean. Did cedar planked salmon filets (got 3 days worth of 8 oz filets) and a rotisserie chicken for other 2 meals. With salmon had some couscous salad and mixed veggies.
    Post workout - 2 scoops ON whey (48 grams)
    Bed time - 2 scoop ON Pro complex (60 grams)
    Drinking about 1 gallon of water per day.

Past week of workouts:
    Friday - chest / triceps
    Saturday - rest
    Sunday - back workout
    Monday (3/12)- bicep / some shoulders
    Tuesday (3/13)- Rest (still sore from back workout)

Work has been busy too so I am sure that stress isn't helping much either with my sleepiness.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Chest / Triceps workout yesterday went well; no new PR's but was able to push myself pretty hard. Attitude was better after a break from the gym Tuesday and a good power nap after work.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    In for this. By the way love the name. Gig'em whoop whoop.. Yes I am an Aggie and still live near by.
    Whoop! I am class of 2003 so I have been out a while now but still love my school! I too am a big Chevy guy; got my 1st new car in 2008 and it was my dream car...Corvette.

Welcome to my log.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

I feel like a million dollars today! I love this feeling....I love VidaTest!
  21. Registered User
    Answers

I feel like a million dollars today! I love this feeling....I love VidaTest!
    Glad you are enjoying it!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

So I due for an update so here we go.

Overall my mood, confidence, and libido has been really good. I have played around with the timing of taking the dosages but doing all 3 in the mornings seems to work best. Workouts have been steady and I am able to push myself hard; I haven't had much in the forms of strength gains but at least I feel good while working out. With some help of board members I am bumping up my caloric intake to see if I can get the strength up some.

Sat/ Sunday - rest days
    Monday - Chest w/20 min cardio
    Tuesday - Bicep / Abs
    Wednesday - Legs & Back with 20 min cardio
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

About to finish my 1st bottle and I am feeling good. Confidence is higher and libido is way up.

Yesterday I had a killer back workout at Golds and took Saturday as a rest day. I have had a killer upgrade in libido which is nice. I have 3 weeks left of Anabeta / Erase / Formula-X stack so then hopefully I can run the Vidatest solo. I haven't made the huge gains in strength so I have upped my calories to help fix that I hope. Hey at least I feel like a champ right?
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Monday was biceps and cardio. Yesterday - had to get up at 4 and didnt have too hard of a time getting up but come 4 p.m. I was tired so I took a rest day. Today I went and did chest and tri's after work and it went well; felt confident and had a hard workout with some cardio. Diet is around 2800 cals at a 40 p / 40 c / 20 fats ratio

Looks like tomorrow I take the last 3 pills of Vidatest! Overall I'd say it has been a really good 1 month run and I hope I get to finish logging it solo here once my other stack is finished (2 weeks left).
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Monday was biceps and cardio. Yesterday - had to get up at 4 and didnt have too hard of a time getting up but come 4 p.m. I was tired so I took a rest day. Today I went and did chest and tri's after work and it went well; felt confident and had a hard workout with some cardio. Diet is around 2800 cals at a 40 p / 40 c / 20 fats ratio

Looks like tomorrow I take the last 3 pills of Vidatest! Overall I'd say it has been a really good 1 month run and I hope I get to finish logging it solo here once my other stack is finished (2 weeks left).
    You should be receiving you second bottle today or tomorrow!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

You should be receiving you second bottle today or tomorrow!
    I still have not received it yet; maybe it got lost in the mail?
  27. Registered User
    Answers

I still have not received it yet; maybe it got lost in the mail?
    I spoke with them Tuesday and there was a delay but it should be there very soon.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

I spoke with them Tuesday and there was a delay but it should be there very soon.
    I came in yesterday; can't wait to get a good 1st week built up in me after 2 weeks off. Today is chest workout day so hopefully I get the energy to kill it today.
  29. Registered User
    Answers

I came in yesterday; can't wait to get a good 1st week built up in me after 2 weeks off. Today is chest workout day so hopefully I get the energy to kill it today.
    Kill it!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

You know you got something awesome when you are missing it when its gone. Glad you got your bottle!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Kill it!
    I think I had the best chest workout I have ever had. My strength was way up tonight and I killed it!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Took a rest day yesterday and gave my body a day off. I am starting to notice the increased dream activity at night as well; the only time I dream like that is with ZMA and I haven't been taking any. I spent 9 hrs dreaming I was fishing and woke up feeling relaxed but energized.

Thursday was leg day with AB's.
    Friday - off
    Today - Chest @ Gold's (all my Hammer Strength machines) and maybe some shoulders.
    Sunday - Back @ Gold's I believe but could change.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Yesterday was my last dose of Anabeta / Erase / Formula-X so everything from now on is all VidaTest being run solo. Headed to Gold's Gym here in a bit for some back and legs! Yesterday was a rest day with a nap at 5 p.m. lol.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

After 2 months I am up exactly 10 pounds; I weighed in at 176 pounds this morning. Some muscle definatly and some fat I am sure. Spent the last 2 days reading Lyle McDonald - The Ultimate Diet 2.0 and I might try it. Low carbs + hypertrophy seems scarey to me...
  35. Registered User
    Answers

After 2 months I am up exactly 10 pounds; I weighed in at 176 pounds this morning. Some muscle definatly and some fat I am sure. Spent the last 2 days reading Lyle McDonald - The Ultimate Diet 2.0 and I might try it. Low carbs + hypertrophy seems scarey to me...
    I hear ya, I'll be curious to see your results if you try it.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

I hear ya, I'll be curious to see your results if you try it.
    Spent yesterday doing research and I am officially going for the Lean Gains program. I can handle the "fast" and feeding window with my current workout program. I still want to do a 5x5 style workout for now before i switch back to a M-W-F program doing full body days. Plus I can take my Vidatest on a fasted stomach until noon.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Also, I took Sat / Sunday off for a full recovery. Been having some shoulder pain in my right arm and I wanted to let it recover before I do chest today. Libido is still kicking which is great for me. I have been sleeping 9-10 hours every night this past weekend which was nice; woke up feeling refreshed.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  141 lbs.
    Answers

How long do I wait after the 8-week cycle to start another cycle?
  39. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shaft1 View Post
    How long do I wait after the 8-week cycle to start another cycle?
    You can do 12weeks on/ 4 weeks off.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Had an amazing chest workout yesterday at Golds! I am on Day 6 of Lean Gains and so far I am down 10 pounds which is mostly water weight from cutting out the creatine. My strength has been pretty good although it did drop when I cut out the creatine.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Revamp Mini Log - TxAggie
    By TxAggie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 07:35 AM
  2. Testing out the VIDATEST (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 08:42 PM
  3. VidaTest results from Those who have used
    By chr_edw in forum Supplements