nokkT's on fire with BPS Combustion (Sponsored)

nokkT

Awards
First off, thanks to Resolve, 3clipse, oufinny, and the rest over at BPS for giving me the chance to log a bottle of their Combustion! Combustion is something that I've been looking to try, and since the opportunity arose, I jumped on the chance to give it a run. I'll officially start running this come Monday.

About Me:

I like to workout Monday - Friday over my lunch break at work. I have spent the past few months bulking up a little bit and doing heavy 5x5 lifts with accessories. What I may do now is switch it up and do some lighter weight but up the reps and maybe a few less sets. I also do very little to no cardio.

Per the idea from oufinny, I will be taking combustion as a pre-workout stim, probably two (or three) pills before I leave my work, with the rest of my staples (BCAAs, Whey, Casein, Fishoil, Multi, etc). Now, I am very stim (especially caffeine) resistant so I am anxious to see what, if anything, this does for me in the stim department. I'm looking for at least a noticeable amount of smooth energy that'll really push my through my workouts. Another thing that I'm definitely looking forward to are the thermo effects of combustion. I've heard some really good things about how quickly the thermo comes on. I actually don't tend to sweat a whole lot, so, I'm looking forward to what kind of effects this has on me.

Stats:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 194
BF%: 17%

About Combustion (courtesy of Fat Burners :: Combustion 90 Caps - BulkPerformanceSolutions):

Combustion_Rendering_(150dpi).png

Combustion is a carefully formulated synergistic fat burner that will give almost immediate thermogenic effects. We have used four powerful ingredients at their perfect doses that all work together. One bottle provides a full month supply of this powerful product.

Rauwolscine
Rauwolscine, also known as alpha-yohimbine, is an extremely superior form of yohimbine. Old yohimbine used to give people terrible anxiety, jitters, increased BP, etc. The stuff is just plain nasty. But with a slight chemical change, alpha-yohimbine is an extreme fat burner with far less side effects compared to regular yohimbine. In fact, many people do not get any negative effects from this ingredient.
This ingredient is special because it can turn off a receptor that when on, actually works to store fat on your body. Turning off this fat storing mechanism isn’t all though. This ingredient now allows the fat burning effects of the other ingredients of this formula to be more powerful.

The Science:
Rauwsolcine HCl is a selective alpha 2-adrenergic antagonist. Alpha 2 receptors are prevalent in the midsection, lower back, and chest. It is also a 5-HT1A receptor agonist, which can decrease heart rate and blood pressure, as well as increase sense of well being. This is why Combustion should not be used with any form of antidepressant.

1,3-dimethylamylamine
This ingredient has the ability to mimic and upregulate norepinephrine in the body. With this powerful stimulant, your body can direct fat burning mechanisms towards the turned off receptors from Rauwolscine HCl, as well as increase your energy and metabolic rate.

Caffeine
Lets face it…caffeine works. Numerous studies show its ability to increase energy expenditure, increase metabolic rate, increase lipolysis, etc. We did not put caffeine in this formula just because it’s a good stimulant, but because it ads synergy to the formula. Taking caffeine in combination to the other ingredients of Combustion are going to make each ingredient more powerful themselves!

Piperine
This ingredient is the whipped cream of the formula. One problem many people face when taking stimulant products is poor absorption. Piperine will increase the bioavailablilty of these ingredients, since it has been shown to prevent the breakdown of monoamines.

Calcium Carbonate
The cherry on top. Instead of using some useless form of magnesium or silicon to fill the empty space of Combustion capsules, we decided to make one more addition to the formula – calcium carbonate. Amines, like the ingredients in Combustion, have shown worse absorption when the pH of the stomach is too acidic. Calcium carbonate is a buffer that will increase the pH of the stomach (this making it less acidic) temporarily to increase the absorption of Combustion. It is the common ingredient in all of the antacid products you buy at the store. Nothing more, nothing less, just good formulation.

Thanks again, BPS. Time to get thermo'd! :)

nokkT

Awards
Going to get this party started tomorrow, can't wait! I'm really excited to see what this does. :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed

nokkT

Awards
Updated the first post with BF% after my bulk.

So, took my two pills of Combustion pre-workout today. Didn't feel a rush or anything of that sort. However, when I got to the gym I was really full of clean energy. I was easily getting through my lifts today. I felt really good throughout the entire thing. I noticed I didn't really get fatigued or anything too serious. When I was done with my lifting, I still had some pretty good energy. Also note that there really wasn't any crash or anything of the sort.

One thing that I didn't notice... I didn't notice anything related to the thermo. Didn't feel any temperature increase. But, that is ok, first dosage down, here is to a bunch more!

Today was chest day, I like to alternate between DB and BB work. So, today my workouts consisted of:

Flat DB Bench:
60 x 12 > really just for warmup
70 x 12
80 x 10
90 x 7
95 x 6
100 x 5
70 x 11 (wanted 12)

I superset my DB bench with DB fly and did 30lbs x 12 for 4 sets.

Incline BB bench (close grip):
115 x 12
135 x 8
135 x 8
135 x 5
105 x 10

I then followed that up with some decline bench superset with incline cable fly.

Decline BB bench:

135 x 10
155 x 10
185 x 8
185 x 6
135 x 9

Cable fly was at 30 lbs the entire time for 4 sets of 12.

Dips: 3 sets of 35lb weighted x 12

By the end of the workout my chest was so pumped and had a nice light burn in my triceps. I was so pumped and my chest was so worn out that I got down to try and do a few pushups, I was only able to get about 3! There were a few lifts that I wanted a few more reps on and didn't meet all of my goals today, but, that is alright. You win some, you lose some.

But, I will say so far so good, first day down. I'll take another two pills preworkout tomorrow, which is my back day and see how it goes. I'm also looking to incorporating a little more cardio in now with me taking the Combustion. I may add a 6th day for cardio, or do a little cardio on Wednesdays.

nokkT

Awards
Like the look of your workout. I highly recommend HIIT for cardio on Combustion - you'll sweat like crazy!
Yeah, I do love doing some HIIT. If I am going to throw some in, that's what it'll be!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in for this ride bud! Kill it!

nokkT

Awards
Day 2 - Back day!

Again, took the two pills of Combustion pre-workout. Did get some really clean energy again today as I got to the gym. However, I did get fatigued during my workout, but more on that later! I still had the energy to get through my lifts and I still had energy post workout, but, that was all in my mind. :)

One thing to note, I pretty much superset my entire back day, assuming I'm feeling good and up to it. So, the first set of things that get done: deadlifts and alternating pull ups and chin ups.

135 x 15 warm up
15 bw pull ups
225 x 12
15 bw chin ups
245 x 12
8 25lb weighted pull ups
275 x 10
8 25lb weighted chin ups
295 x 8
6 25lb weighted pull ups
315 x 6
6 bw chin ups
225 x 10
6 bw pull ups

I was feeling SO freaking good after this. I was so ready to get the rest of my lifting going. I had a really nice sweat going and really noticed my body getting warm.

Next is reverse grip BB rows superset with lat pulldowns

rows: 135 x 12
pulldown: 120 x 12
rows: 145 x 12
pulldown: 140 x 10
rows: 145 x 9
pulldown: 140 x 9
rows: 135 x 10
pulldown 120 x 11 (wanted 12 again, but didn't get it... bleh)

Here is where I started to get fatigued... my body was saying:
do-not-want-dog.jpg

my mind was saying:
HELMET+_89f3d31fe5cede35d1a2e807e3ff8231.jpg

And so... the show must go on!

Lastly, I did cable rows superset with reverse DB fly.

rows: 140 x 12
fly: 30lb x 10
rows: 140 x 12
rows: 160 x 10
rows: 180 x 8
fly: 30lb x 8
rows; 120 x 12

So, all in all a good day. When I left the gym I was feeling a little better and the energy started to flow back into me. I was pretty happy with the lifts considering up until now I've been doing more 5x5 work and I've tried to expand that more into endurance training while on this.

Funny little story at the gym today, I watched some kid pick up my shaker bottle... and proceed to drink out of it. Awesome. So, I was like WTF? :261: :damnit: :FUfinger: therefore, I didn't get anything else to drink. He supposedly thought it was his because he has one at home just like it. However, he brought in a giant white one today.. uhhh duuurrrrr.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nasty he drank from your shaker...

What cha been eating these days anyhow?

nokkT

Awards
Nasty he drank from your shaker...

What cha been eating these days anyhow?
Hmm, well, broken down my day looks like this:

6:30am
5 eggs worth of egg whites + 1 whole egg
1 serving of PB on 1 piece of toast

9am
plain greek yogurt
banana
1 serving of PB
If I forget my yogurt or something, I bring a protein shake to have just in case in this void.

11:30
Generally dinner from the night before....
Chicken/Pork/Turkey/whatever 1-1.5 servings
Brown rice/whole wheat pasta 1 serving
cup of broccoli

2:30ish Post workout
double scoop protein shake

3:15ish
serving of meat, almost guaranteed to be chicken here.
1/2-1 serving of rice or pasta

6-6:30 dinner
chicken/turkey/pork whatever
again, rice or pasta 1/2 serving
1 cup broccoli

8:15-8:30
greek yogurt

9:45
casein

All protein shakes are in water. I drink 1.5-2 gallons of water a day. Very rarely do I ever drink milk. But, I'm trying to slowly reduce portions since I'm switching up my training. But, I'm not about to just drop all the food that I've been taking from my bulk just cold turkey. So, I'm working on reducing/eliminating little things here and there. I used to eat a ton of carbs with my breakfast, too. But I've weeded those out.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice!

nokkT

Awards
So, quick question, Resolve or 3clipse... I know the bottle says to assess tolerance. Then it says to take 1 in the AM and 1-2 later in the day but not to exceed 3 caps a day. Since I'm taking the two preworkout, do you think I would benefit at all incorporating a third pill into my day? Whether it be before breakfast as the bottle suggests or at some other time of day? Especially since I have changed up my workout routine and slowly starting to change my diet.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, quick question, Resolve or 3clipse... I know the bottle says to assess tolerance. Then it says to take 1 in the AM and 1-2 later in the day but not to exceed 3 caps a day. Since I'm taking the two preworkout, do you think I would benefit at all incorporating a third pill into my day? Whether it be before breakfast as the bottle suggests or at some other time of day? Especially since I have changed up my workout routine and slowly starting to change my diet.

You could definitely add in a cap 20-30 minutes prior to breakfast which would get the fatburning and the day going. 1-2 caps of combustion for me while im dieting is a must!

Funny pics up top btw, made me laugh out loud and my wife just kind of was like wtf? lol

nokkT

Awards
Day 3... arms.

So, same amount of energy today.. nothing really new to report there. Today I had a really good sweat going but I'm sure that is in part to me having to rush my workout because I had to get back to work for meetings that were sprung on me this afternoon. So, because of that, I didn't get to put any cardio in my workout today... and I had to superset everything again to make sure it all got done.

Up first, I did some preacher curls with a 25lb ez bar. I did preacher this week because I did BB last week, I like alternating between the two. Preacher curls were superset with standing DB curls

preacher: 75 x 14
curls: 30 x 10
preacher: 75 x 12
curls: 35 x 10
preacher: 85 x 10
curls: 40 x 8
preacher: 95 x 7
curls: 45 x 5 (I was a little upset by this, I really wanted more than 5 for each arm)
preacher: 105 x 3 (upset by this too, expected more, but I got about halfway on the 4th and I couldn't bring it up)
curls: 35 x 9
preacher 75 x 8

I had a pretty good bicep pump by this time, especially after the final burnout sets. Arms were so pumped... onto Tri's. For triceps, I like mixing up my lifts each week, there are a few that I like to incorporate, somewhere, every week. But, the order is generally different. I did skullcrushers superset with reverse grip cable pulldowns.

SC: 75 x 15
pulldown: 100 x 15
SC: 75 x 13
pulldown: 110 x 12
SC: 85 x 10
pulldown: 120 x 11
SC: 85 x 8
pulldown: 130 x 9
SC: 85 x 5
pulldown: 130 x 6
SC: 75 x 6 (BLEH...... so bad.. :sad3:)
pulldown: 100 x 13

Triceps were freaking on FIRE... the pulldowns really got them well. I had a little more time, so I wanted to hit each muscle, lightly, again. So, back to biceps, did some reverse BB curls and hammer curls.

reverse: 55 x 12
hammer: 30 x 12
reverse: 65 x 10
hammer: 35 x 9
reverse: 55 x 9
hammer: 30 x 8

Just to pepper in a little more on the forearms.. I did two quick sets with a forearm rope with 12.5 lbs.

Finished off with some more triceps. Wanted to throw in some weighted dips.. so I did weighted dips superset with cable pushdown.

dips: 30lb x 15
pushdown: 120 x 15
dips: 35 x 9
pushdown: 140 x 13
dips: 35 x 8
pushdown: 160 x 9

I had to cut both of the other sets short, only doing 3 of each. 1) because I didn't have a whole lot of time, and 2) I didn't want to really overwork them so I figured three sets of AMRAP would be good enough for me. I was happy with it.

I've still got some good energy now as I type this out.. and.. I'm a little sweaty. :lol:

I'm going to start taking a third pill tomorrow, I'll take it before my breakfast.

Plus side of the whole day..... no one drank out of my shaker bottle!!!!

nokkT

Awards
So, just to update. I took a pill this morning about 25 minutes before my breakfast... can honestly say I didn't notice a difference in my morning at all. Hate being so stim resistant. Sad thing is, I rarely EVER take things with stims in them because of this reason. So, it isn't like I'm constantly flooding myself with stims.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, just to update. I took a pill this morning about 25 minutes before my breakfast... can honestly say I didn't notice a difference in my morning at all. Hate being so stim resistant. Sad thing is, I rarely EVER take things with stims in them because of this reason. So, it isn't like I'm constantly flooding myself with stims.
Try 2 next time and see how that goes. :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try 2 next time and see how that goes. :)
Combustion is a feel good thermo that does not have a really strong kick to it at 1 pill for many; I get more from a cup of strong coffee to be honest. That said, when you go to 2 it really starts to kick in and you will notice quickly that it is stronger than you think in its own subtle way. I have not ventured into the realm of 3 but I can do 2 and a big cup of coffee, let's just say you are WIDE awake after that.

nokkT

Awards
Combustion is a feel good thermo that does not have a really strong kick to it at 1 pill for many; I get more from a cup of strong coffee to be honest. That said, when you go to 2 it really starts to kick in and you will notice quickly that it is stronger than you think in its own subtle way. I have not ventured into the realm of 3 but I can do 2 and a big cup of coffee, let's just say you are WIDE awake after that.
I have been taking two preworkout and I notice an increase in energy and being awake. I wanted to see how going 1 in the AM would be and still doing the two preworkout.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do 4/day. If you don't respond well to stims, I'd recommend trying the same. :)
Yes this is what I would do too, that is also a very nice dose of alpha-y which will work to eliminate some of that mid section fat.

nokkT

Awards
Sounds good to me. I'll try 4 a day, then. Two in the morning and two preworkout. I just didn't know how well that would work considering the bottle says 1-3. :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good to me. I'll try 4 a day, then. Two in the morning and two preworkout. I just didn't know how well that would work considering the bottle says 1-3. :)
Bottle is dosed for the girly men who get wired off of one cup of coffee for the whole day, lol!

nokkT

Awards
Bottle is dosed for the girly men who get wired off of one cup of coffee for the whole day, lol!
Hahaha... nice. Yeah, I don't drink coffee, can't stand it actually. However, I'm addicted to energy drinks. I've cut back a LOT lately... but I don't get anything from them... never have. I just like the flavor of them. :)

nokkT

Awards
Good ol' shoulder/trap day!

Today had to be another quick workout day, but, I tried to get as much done as I could. Took my two pills preworkout again. Actually had some really good energy today by the time I got to the gym, so I was pretty excited about that. Until I got to the gym and everyone was on everything. It isn't supposed to be that busy at that time of day! But, I did have to go a little earlier than normal. Bleh.

Another thing I'd like to report; I was pretty sweaty today! I don't know if it was from the Combustion or if it was from the fact that I had to semi rush my workout. But, either way, I was sweaty and I generally don't sweat all that much.

Since everyone was on everything...(which means no cleans today) the first thing to free up was the Smith Machine (note: I hate the smith machine). But, I dragged a free bench over there and had to do some seated shoulder press on the smith. Superset that with some front and side lat raises.

For the sake of weight and since I don't count the smith for any weight at all, all weight reported is just free weight put on the bar.

press: 90 x 15
front/side raises: 25 x 10
press: 110 x 12
raises: 25 x 10
press: 120 x 12
raises: 25 x10
press: 140 x 8
raises: 25 x 10
press: 150 x 6
raises: 20 x 12
press: 90 x 10

By this time, people actually started to leave... so I grabbed a free BB and did some upright rows superset with some reverse cable crossovers really making sure to hit my rear delts.

row: 65 x 13
cable: 30lb (on each cable) x 14
row: 75 x 12
cable: 30 x 11
row: 85 x 10
cable: 30 x 10
row: 95 x 8
cable: 20 x 10
row: 75 x 10

Wanted to finish up hitting my traps... so kept the same bar and did shrugs and facepulls.

shrug: 185 x 20
pull: 80 x 15
shrug: 225 x 14
pull: 90 x 15
shrug: 245 x 12
pull: 100 x 12
shrug: 275 x 10
pull: 120 x 7
shrug: 295 x 7
pull: 90 x 12
shrug: 185 x 15

Traps were on fire!!! All in all it was a decent shoulder day. What bothered me was the fact that there were so many people using everything. But, I modified my lifts enough to still get some decent work done, so, I'm happy with it.

nokkT

Awards
Thanks, man! I've changed it up more to endurance lifting while I'm on the combustion. Trying to sweat a little more and everything! Yeah man... it is really aggravating. Even more so if people are hopping on 2-3 things when the gym is that busy.

nokkT

Awards
Took two pills this morning before breakfast. After a little while I seemed a little more awake and ready to start the day. It felt pretty good and kept me active until I was ready for work. I wouldn't say that it made me feel AWESOME. But was a more motivating start to the day. That and it is Friday! After a little while I quickly devoured my food and have been going pretty steady since.

nokkT

Awards
Leg day with a little bit of abs. :)

I had some pretty good energy today after I took my two pills preworkout. Got to the gym and was ready to go. Did some stretching and everything. Was ready to get things started.. then.. during my workout... disappointment set in. But, we'll get to that. Had some nice sweating going and definitely good energy throughout the entire workout.

Now that I've taken the pills for 5 days.. today getting up to 4 pills, 2 in the morning and 2 at night. I think I'm going to stick with this. The two pills in the morning give me a nice little kick in pants in the morning. And the two pills preworkout gives me some decent energy. I mean, this doesn't compare to some of the designed pre-workouts that I've taken. But, the energy is noticeable. And, I will say that I'm sweating a lot more while being on it. So that is good considering I didn't notice much when I first started taking it.

Today, I realized that my legs were not built for endurance.

Started with some squats and superset that with leg extensions.

squat: 135 x 12 warm up
squat: 225 x 15
extensions: 140 x 12
squat: 245 x 12
extensions: 140 x 12
squat: 255 x 10
extensions: 160 x 10

Let me interrupt this workout.... and bring to you my disappointment. I was doing fine and I generally go pretty heavy on squats. But, really, 255 and my legs were getting tired?!?

disappointed1.jpg

squat: 275 x 8
extensions: 160 x 7
squat: 295 x 6
extensions: 120 x 12
squat: 225 x 10

My legs were in pain! So much burning... I didn't want to move. lol. I was sweating up a storm.. blood was pumping.. heart was racing. Man.. this endurance stuff is going to kill me.

Hamstring time! Moved on and did some SLDL superset with seated hamstring curls for fun.

SLDL: 135 x 15
curl: 80 x 15
SLDL: 155 x 12
curl: 80 x 13
SLDL: 165 x 10
curl: 90 x 10
SLDL: 175 x 10
curl: 90 x 8
SLDL: 185 x 7
curl: 80 x 10
SLDL: 135 x 5 <--- lololololol :think:

It was a struggle to get up and walk after this.. so I just moved onto abs/core. For that, I did a 3 set circuit 3 times. Moving directly from one exercise to another. I did resistance band single leg leg raises, decline weighted crunches, and side bends each for 10-15 reps each set.

So, now that you guys have a basic image of what lifts and stuff that I do on the major lifts. My updates won't be nearly as long. I won't have to include every single breakdown of every lift. If I change it up, I'll let you know what weight I get to and what new exercises or accessory lifts I may do. That way to cut down on the fat of the posts a little bit.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You're doing a great job with this log and your updates. Good volume on the work outs too!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a sick leg day bro combining those squats and leg extensions!

nokkT

Awards
You're doing a great job with this log and your updates. Good volume on the work outs too!
Thanks, Aaron. The volume/endurance is really different from me usually doing typical 5x5's.

nokkT

Awards
Man, for 190 I think your squat numbers aren't bad!
Well, for endurance numbers, I guess not. Like I was saying, my legs really aren't ever endurance tested. Doing 30 reps by the time I was up to 255 I guess isn't too bad. When doing 5x5's I can usually get up to like 365ish, depending on the day.

Sounds like a sick leg day bro combining those squats and leg extensions!
It was pretty rough, not going to lie. After I while I couldn't feel my legs while doing the extensions.

nokkT

Awards
Weekend update!

Took the four pills each day this weekend. I'm starting to really like taking the two pills in the morning before breakfast. I get a nice wake up boost, not enough to really drive me crazy, but I'm just more awake shortly after I take them. Then the two pills mid day I don't notice nearly as much, especially when I'm not going to workout or anything.

But, Saturday I didn't really do a whole lot besides clean up and do some shopping. Sunday it was a little warmer and I took my dog to the dog park. Had some nice sweating going running around with her. Got a little bit of cardio with that and I did notice that I was sweating quite a bit. I mean, hard to say if it was more than normal, but it felt pretty good.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, two Combustion first thing in the morning is awesome for waking up and being productive. I made the mistake of taking it with an Americano one morning, though, and stimmed the hell out of myself. Felt like this:

nokkT

Awards
Hahahahahaha.. I wish I could get something to make me feel like that!

nokkT

Awards
Had another pretty good chest day yesterday!

Two pills in the morning, got me up and ready to go. Didn't feel really all that different, just ready to start my day. Got me in a good mood because I was nice and awake. I've noticed that the energy doesn't really just blast me, it is more that I go around doing my morning business and then eventually I just realize "oh, hey, I'm awake".

Took my two pills preworkout. After the weekend I was really excited to get to lifting again so I was in a really good mood and ready to go. Had some pretty good energy to make it through my workouts. Didn't feel a whole lot of fatigue, either, which is great. Yesterday was another day where I didn't sweat a whole lot...... I really need to start doing some cardio again.

This workout I did more BB work than DB, since I did DB work last week. As far as flat bench, I did a warmup at 135 and then did step ups from 185 to 225 trying to get as many reps as possible like my last week's workouts. I was pretty happy, though, by the time I was all done I got 6 reps at 225 and did a total of about 55-60 bench reps. Did DB incline bench, though, and got up to the 70s. I believe I got 4 reps at 70, which I was a little upset with, but it was alright. Also worked in some cable flies, decline bench, and weighted dips.

My chest was really, REALLY pumped by the time I was done with everything and felt pretty good. I also decided to do some pushups last night while I was at home. Whenever I would feel like it I would just hop down and do 20-25 pushups. I think throughout the night I did 5-6 sets. :)

nokkT

Awards
Just out of curiosity, how strong is the thermo in this? I've taken other fat burners/thermos before, granted it was when I was fat and extremely out of shape. But, I would feel my body get warm when on those and I would tend to sweat a lot more. Granted it could be related to when I was out of shape. I'm just interested to know whether or not I'll notice anything like that with this?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just out of curiosity, how strong is the thermo in this? I've taken other fat burners/thermos before, granted it was when I was fat and extremely out of shape. But, I would feel my body get warm when on those and I would tend to sweat a lot more. Granted it could be related to when I was out of shape. I'm just interested to know whether or not I'll notice anything like that with this?
For me getting hot depends on a myriad of things. What ive eaten, how lean i am, what my cardio endurance is like, etc.

I dont think DMAA is a huge thermo, but alpha y has the ability to be pretty darn good.

nokkT

Awards
For me getting hot depends on a myriad of things. What ive eaten, how lean i am, what my cardio endurance is like, etc.

I dont think DMAA is a huge thermo, but alpha y has the ability to be pretty darn good.
Alright, thanks for the info. I just haven't really noticed it a whole lot, yet! I do need to get my butt doing some cardio, though.

Sounds like you had a good chest day. :thumbsup:
Yeah, it was. My chest is so sore!