Quest Protein Bars.. Mmm yummy...

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking for good protein bars to eat on the go. Protein bars are usually loaded with sugars which is a turnoff for me. Then I found Quest protein bars. Now I can't stop eating them... I've tried 5 flavors so far, and planning to try the rest. I'm addicted to these things... Not to mention the profile is damn good. Hopefully they are true to the ingredient and nutrition facts.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quest is by far the best, very pricey though. I was loving it when NP had Zero IMpact bars by VPX on sale. Love those too.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quest and VPX's Zero Impact are certainly at the very top of the highest rated protein bars. I've actually never tried either, but have heard great things.

John33

Awards
Love them! The have recently released the all natural flavors. My favorites are lemon and strawberry cheesecake. The new bars are a lot softer than the originals. My favorite original flavors are apple pie and vanilla.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Quest is by far the best, very pricey though. I was loving it when NP had Zero IMpact bars by VPX on sale. Love those too.
home-ade bars ftw! I heard the old flavors/profiles were better. Have not tried any of the two yet though...so my opinion is u-s-e-l-e-s-s.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had every single flavor of both the natural and original lines.

Theyre all great. The lemon cream pie is the only one im not a huge fan of, but I could (and have) eaten and entire case of the others in one day.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Fadi, best flavors to try? And where do you pick them up?
I really like:

Cinnamon Bun (sweet)
Coconut Cashews (sweet)

Chocolate Peanuts (I did not like it, but some liked it. It is more chocolate than PB)

I will be trying few more flavors soon, already ordered them. I got them from SP, but they are very slow on shipping. VitaminShoppe also carries them. Google provides some sites that are selling them for $22/12 bars.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorites:

Coconut Cashew
Chocolate Peanut butter
Cinnabun
Chocolate Brownie

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
By the way, you can microwave them for 10 sec to eat them warm too. I haven't done it, I just eat them as they are.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love em! Awesome inbetween meal snack!

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Peanut butter supreme and coconut cashew are my favorites. I need to order more. I bring one to work every day.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Balance bars, or any other bar for that matter, have nothing on Quest Bars.

The nutritional profile and ingredients list speak for themselves.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I usually sneak two bottles of water, sticks of crystal light, and two bars to the movies. I enjoy the movie drinking lemonde and my protein dessert bars.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I usually sneak two bottles of water, sticks of crystal light, and two bars to the movies. I enjoy the movie drinking lemonde and my protein dessert bars.
It takes u 2 hours to finish 2 bars? :p

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Takes me 2 seconds to eat 6.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I really like:

Cinnamon Bun (sweet)
Coconut Cashews (sweet)

Chocolate Peanuts (I did not like it, but some liked it. It is more chocolate than PB)

I will be trying few more flavors soon, already ordered them. I got them from SP, but they are very slow on shipping. VitaminShoppe also carries them. Google provides some sites that are selling them for $22/12 bars.
The cinnamon is awesome. Better than the labrada cinnamon roll.

The brownie was nasty.

Need to try some more, and I am not a big protein bar fan. That said, Ultimate flurry M&M protein bars are immense.

Yes, immense.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
The cinnamon is awesome. Better than the labrada cinnamon roll.

The brownie was nasty.

Need to try some more, and I am not a big protein bar fan. That said, Ultimate flurry M&M protein bars are immense.

Yes, immense.
I need to give these a try. I assume the Double Chocolate one?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yessir.

The reece's and oreo's versions are also awesome btw, the M&M in particular takes the biscuit. Well, bar.
Those exist....

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was about to make a quest order. What's a good flavor to start with out of the following?
Vanilla almond
Mixed berry
Strawberry cheesecake
Lemon cream pie
(Don't have the option of the variety pack)

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
Just ordered two boxes. Almost sixty bucks..... Damn....

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I was about to make a quest order. What's a good flavor to start with out of the following?
Vanilla almond
Mixed berry
Strawberry cheesecake
Lemon cream pie
(Don't have the option of the variety pack)
So far my preferences are:
1. Cinnamon Roll
2. Coconut Cachews

I have tried Lemon Cream Pie, I would probably put it 3rd on my list but I am still waiting on the Strawberry Cheesecake to come in. The Lemon Cream Pie doesn't taste like it sounds.

I also tried Vanilla Almond. I would put it 4th on my list. It is the older formula (not the natural line) where these tend to be more chewy and they recommend you heat them a little. I liked the Vanilla Almond and would order it again as a veriaty, but would not be my first choice.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered two boxes. Almost sixty bucks..... Damn....
They are like $22 a box online. Plus shipping of course. I'm ordering in boxes now, the place I order from is shipping partials since they do not have them in stock all the time.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Ok here is my pref list:

1. Cinnamon Roll, I just love them and can't have wnough of them
2. Coconut Cachew, I like it as well but Cinnamon Roll is better for my taste
3. Lemon Cream Pie, good to change from time to time but nothig wow about it
4. Vanilla Almond, this flavor is not bad but it is chewey. Not a bad veriaty, I would try it again if I get tired of the rest
5. Chocolate PB and Brownie ones were ok as a snack, just another protein bar, would not be on my shopping list
6. Strawberry Cheesecake, last on my list. I just did not care for the taste

I will try the Ultimate Flurry ones on my next order.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm waiting on some strawberry cheesecake. I'll let you know what I think.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just tried the cinnamon roll, pretty decker.