Quest Protein Bars.. Mmm yummy...
- 03-05-2012, 10:27 PM
1. Cinnamon Roll
2. Coconut Cachews
I have tried Lemon Cream Pie, I would probably put it 3rd on my list but I am still waiting on the Strawberry Cheesecake to come in. The Lemon Cream Pie doesn't taste like it sounds.
I also tried Vanilla Almond. I would put it 4th on my list. It is the older formula (not the natural line) where these tend to be more chewy and they recommend you heat them a little. I liked the Vanilla Almond and would order it again as a veriaty, but would not be my first choice.
- 03-05-2012, 10:28 PM
- 03-06-2012, 11:46 PM
Ok here is my pref list:
1. Cinnamon Roll, I just love them and can't have wnough of them
2. Coconut Cachew, I like it as well but Cinnamon Roll is better for my taste
3. Lemon Cream Pie, good to change from time to time but nothig wow about it
4. Vanilla Almond, this flavor is not bad but it is chewey. Not a bad veriaty, I would try it again if I get tired of the rest
5. Chocolate PB and Brownie ones were ok as a snack, just another protein bar, would not be on my shopping list
6. Strawberry Cheesecake, last on my list. I just did not care for the taste
I will try the Ultimate Flurry ones on my next order.
03-06-2012, 11:56 PM
I'm waiting on some strawberry cheesecake. I'll let you know what I think.
03-07-2012, 04:36 AM
I just tried the cinnamon roll, pretty decker.
Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
Similar Forum Threads
- By FitModel in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2011, 08:43 PM
- By T-Bone in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 23Last Post: 05-14-2011, 11:25 PM
- By andrewcb in forum RecipesReplies: 7Last Post: 01-02-2011, 08:00 PM
- By dsade in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2010, 04:32 PM