Getting pumped with Maximize Intense and Hemavol (sponsored)

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
First I want to thank iForce and Vaughn for hooking me up! I have a tub of Maximize Intense mango peach tea and Hemavol watermelon cooler. This is the first time I use these products, I did 1 workout with both solo to see how they work.

Here's my initial review on both

Hemavol; I didn't like the taste, it tastes something like a watermelon candy drink, really sweet and sour, I imagine I would have liked the taste when I was a kid.

No complaints on mixability, I mixed it in 8 ounces of water and shook hard and it fully dissolved into the water, no grains on the bottom of the shaker.

I took 1 scoop 30 minutes before workout. I had a chest workout, didn't really notice any other effects than a good pump in my chest and arms, maybe just a little bit of energy but nothing remarkable, but its a stimulant free pump product so I think it did exactly what it was supposed to do.

Maximize Intense; I took 1 scoop (sorry Vaughn, I couldn't resist;)). I liked the taste, I love both, mangos and peaches so this was really to my taste. I think its needless to elaborate more on the flavor because it tastes just like it says, mango peach tea.

Mixability was really good, I mixed it into 8 ounces of water and shook it really hard and it fully dissolved into the water, no grains in the bottom of the shaker.

I took it 30 minutes before workout and can already say this is the strongest PWO I have taken (at least at the recommended dose). I think I'm very tolerant to stimulants but this hit me really hard. Almost immediately after ingesting I got a burst of energy and felt very confident that I will have a kick ass workout. Today was leg day and I do high intensity training with 30 second breaks between my sets. I felt just a bit nauseated but I still had a tremendous amount of energy, stamina and focus. I also had a very euphoric good feeling, the last time I got a feeling like that was from my first PWO (ALR Industries WTF). I blasted trough my leg workout in about half an hour with very short breaks between each set (6 moves, 3 sets, 8 - 12 reps) and I was sweating like when I was on Alpha T2 + OxyElite Pro fatburning stack, it was crazy. Even tho I destroyed my legs I didn't get any soreness at all and I had a calm euphoric feeling for a long time after my workout.

Starting from tomorrow I will stack this with Hemavol and I'm really excited to see what happens :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in in in on this great looking log!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The original MaxV2/Hema combo was insane. This has to be crazy! I have been off of Hemavol for awhile now so this combo needs my attention. Lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this man.. looking forward to the ending!

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I'm glad you guys are here!

I'm expecting a crazy shoulder workout tomorrow.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
So I had shoulder workout today, had a very good workout

I took 1 scoop of both, Maximize and Hemavol

My shoulder routine, guys, I know some of you have been lifting way longer than me so feel free to give me constructive criticism about my routine, I would really appreciate it.

I workout with very high intensity, I have a 30 second break between each set

Arnold dumbbell press 3x10
Shoulder dumbbell press 3x0
Military press 3x10
Lateral raise 3x10
Shoulder shrug 3x10
Upright cable row 3x10

I felt really good after taking the stack. Again immediately after taking I felt really good energy and focus, this time I didn't get any nausea or euphoria. Just good clean energy and focus and awesome pumps in my shoulder and arms, so far I'm very pleased with the stack. I think I already built some level of tolerance for the stims and the first time I was over stimmed, thats why I got the nausea and euphoria. I was also sweating a little bit more than usual but not as much as last time. I think tomorrow I will try mixing Hemavol and Maximize together, I wonder what it will taste like :think:

Tomorrow its back time!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout looks pretty good. I like to take just a little more time to recover between sets. Other then that it looks ok

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
WADUPP

Just had a killer back workout, its like 2 hours from my workout and I'm still full of energy.

Again I took 1 scoop of Maximize and Hemavol, I don't even feel like upping the dose at all, the energy and focus I get is perfect + I'm pretty sure I would go hyper.

Here's my back routine, again feel free to comment.

Deadlifts 3x10
One arm dumbell row 3x10
Wide-grip lat pulldown 3x10
Seated cable row 3x10
Cable triceps pushdown 3x10
Cable triceps pulldown 3x10

Great back workout. I was full of energy and focus and I had crazy pumps in my back and arms, especially after deadlifts I had crazy pumps in my lower back!

I didn't mix hemavol and maximize like I was supposed to :/ I'm scared of what it will taste like + I really enjoy the mango peach tea flavor of maximize :p

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Workout looks pretty good. I like to take just a little more time to recover between sets. Other then that it looks ok
Cool, thanks for the feedback.

I just switched from my 4 week strength training routine where I was taking ~2 minute breaks between each set, now I'm just focusing on hypertrophy and trying to kill those muscles! I really feel like its working, my chest hasn't been this sore in a while lol.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Last 2 days have been very hectic and I didn't have a chance to go to the gym :(

Tomorrow I'm going to hit the legs! I will also mix Maximize mango peach tea and Hemavol watermelon cooler together, I'm pretty sure it will taste horrible but I will try it out for you folks :D

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Another killer leg workout today.

Today I did it, I mixed 1 scoop of Maximize mango peach tea and Hemavol watermelon cooler and I tell you, the taste was DISGUSTING... freakin' horrible UGH! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE DOES THIS, YOUR TASTE BUDS WILL SUFFER.

Here's my leg workout;

Hack squats 3x10
Leg press 3x10
Leg extensions 3x10
Lying hamstring curl 3x10
Seated calf raise 3x10

I felt really good today. Very happy with the stack, so far it has worked every time. Good energy focus and pumps. After doing leg presses I even felt a good pump in my lower back, like I just had done deadlifts lol.

For some reason on my leg workouts I sweat like crazy, like I'm using double the energy I do on any other body parts.

Its now ~1h after my workout and I have a calm relaxed feeling. I just feel like lying on the couch and watching a movie and then hitting the bed.

Tomorrow is shoulder day again, peace out guys.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Guyyyyyyys Joni is officially burned out :(

I've been training 6 times a week for over a month now and its slowly killing me, I've been making great progress but I'm dying inside.

I'm sick now, my throat is sore and I feel burned out, but I'm not sure if this is because I'm over training or because there is some kind of flu going around in my school, a lot of my friends have been sick lately, including my roommate. I don't know what I was thinking working out today, I guess I don't want a small flu to stop me, I know kinda stupid of me.

Anyway I had a chest day, I think I haven't told you guys my chest routine yet so here it is

Hammer strength decline chest press 3x10
Hammer strength chest press 3x10
Cable crossovers 3x10
Push ups 3 sets to failure
Barbell curls 3x10
Hammer curls 3x10

I took the usual 1 scoop of each. I felt some energy and focus but the flu did kill the effects, I got a headache 30 minutes after taking and felt a bit nauseated :( Can't blame the supplements tho, its not healthy to take this type of supplements when you are sick and I know it. Tomorrow would be leg day and I know I should probably stay home but I don't want to :( Oh well I hope I feel much better tomorrow so I can workout.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Where are my peeeeeeeeeeps

I'm logging for myself here

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get better soon...sucks to not see what this thing is really capable of.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I'm back! I'm feeling good! Definitely gonna workout today.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Had a back day today, same ol' rutine I posted above

Today I didn't really feel it kicking, I had a very tight schedule today so I had to take my PWO stack like 10 minutes before gym. I had a very good workout, but like I said I didn't really feel it kick in like the last times, I had the pumps but didn't really get the energy rush and focus. For all you guys reading this take it 30 - 45 minutes before working out, IMO its the ''optimal'' timing.

Tomorrow is chest day, peace.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Another chest day with Maximize Intense and Hemavol today.

I took 1 scoop of both 45 mins before workout, same thing as last time, I didn't really feel anything except good pumps... Where are my awesome rush of energy and killer focus? I think I need to start upping the dose... Will try 1 and half scoop of MI next workout.

Peace.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Remember that more is not always better. I train 4-5 times a week max. Don't forget to either deload or take a week of active rest.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I've been hearing that a lot lately. I only train so much because I feel like I can. I think that if I don't feel sore I can train and almost every time I go into the gym I can push more weight.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been hearing that a lot lately. I only train so much because I feel like I can. I think that if I don't feel sore I can train and almost every time I go into the gym I can push more weight.
How old are you?

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I had a good chest workout today, same ol' routine. I increased the dose to 1 1/2 scoop of Maximize Intense and it felt good, similar to first times of using the product minus the nausea. Very good clean energy, great pumps and killer focus. I still took only 1 scoop of Hemavol. Should I try taking 2 scoops of Hemavol? I think it might be better but not very cost effective IMO.

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Yea two scoops of hemavol is to much price vs reward

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
So I had a leg day today, I took 1 1/2 of Maximize Intense and 1 of Hemavol. I had a really intense workout and I was sweating a lot! I blasted trough the workout HIIT style and I had good energy and focus. I really felt like I nailed it today in the gym. After working out I got a bit nauseated tho, I felt like I was going to throw up and I just had to lay down for like 5 minutes and listen to music. It got a bit better after the 5 minutes and I went and took a cold shower and then I took my post workout shake. I started feeling better like 5 minutes after my shake.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
To you few who follow my log; I'm in New York for vacation until Friday so I can't log for 5 days. I'm sorry about this.

PS: I love New York

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I'm sorry for guys for having such a long break from logging, I was in NYC until sunday and I partied really hard so I didn't really feel like working out until today :)

Anyway, awesome chest workout today. I took the usual dose, 1 scoop of each. It seems like every time I take a break from this stack, when I get back on, its 10 times better. I think I've been using this way too often, like 6 times a week. I think I'm going to cut down to every other workout so 3 times a week. Its seriously so much better when you take a little break instead of using every day. I changed my routine a little bit so here it is;

Incline chest press 3x10
Barbell bench bress 3x10
Incline dumbell flyes 3x10
Pushups 3 sets to failure
Dumbell curls 3x10
Hammer curls 3x10

I still train with high intensity, I take a 30 second break between each set. I'm aiming more for fat loss atm and I tweaked my diet a lil bit, nothing huge I just cut down on carbs and reduced my caloric intake with about 400. Next week I'm going on full fat loss mode and I'm going to cut carbs down to very low and I will start to eat only complex carbs.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I will give my final review soon.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards