Mike's DAA-HCG LOG

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards

Thanks to Taurus Nutrition for allowing me to try their DAA-HCG product.

D-Aspartic Acid is well known to increase testosterone production. We wanted to see if we could get an improvement on this and boost testosterone levels even higher along with increasing growth hormone as well. Lactate is a little known stimulator of hormones. It is theorized that after strenuous exercise, the body dumps a small amount of lactate into the blood as a signal mechanism to tell it to increase the supply of muscle building hormones. This signaling pathway makes total sense when you think about it! Lactate increased testicular production of testosterone similar to HCG. (1,2) Also may have a profound effect on growth hormone (3).

This is why we say that this product truly is exercise in a bottle from a hormonal perspective. People are coming around to the understanding that blood lactate is indeed a potent stimulator of hormones (will post other articles)

"Lactic acid does not cause that dreaded burning sensation during intense exercise. When lactic acid is made it’s split into lactate ion (lactate) and hydrogen ion. Hydrogen ion is the bad guy, the acid in lactic acid that interferes with electrical signals in nerve and muscle tissue. And lactic acid is not responsible for any muscle soreness felt the next day or two after a hard workout. That is caused by muscle damage and post-exercise tissue inflammation."

So you see, it's not lactate it's the H- that causes the muscle "burn". You get the benefits of the lactate without the negatives of the H atom!

We looked for the best form of Lactate to give with our D-AA. Well, luckily we found a supplier of Calcium Lactate which gives us both lactate and calcium. Calcium is an important cofactor in testosterone production (4). Now, perhaps you need more calcium but then again perhaps not...

DAA-HCG - 1 Full Month Supply (4 Weeks)

Servings Per Container: ~56

2 Scoops (Filled to Fill Line) Equals:
3g D-Aspartic Acid
1.5g Calcium Lactate (Supplying 1.3g Lactate)

Directions: Fill Scoop To Serving Line For Each Dose. Take 2 Scoops (Filled Only To Scoop Fill Line) Per Day On An Empty Stomach Between Meals Divided Into Two Doses. Cycle Off The Product For At Least 1 Week After Each Container.

D-Aspartic Acid is well studied in cellular metabolism to boost testosterone production via important testicular enzymes. Lactate is a signaling molecule used by the body after intense exercise to stimulate growth and hormone release. Lactacte has been shown in preliminary studies to work in conjunction with D-Aspartic Acid to increase testosterone production, as well as increasing IGF-1 and Growth Hormone Levels.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
Day 1
Taking my 1st serving NOW and hitting the weights sometime in the next hour.
stay tuned...

i plan doing some curls, standing presses, sitting presses, upright rows, and situps... time to get that belly in shape.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
Not a bad workout... the weather is really nice and currently about 75 degrees... worked up a nice little sweat. moved my weights outdoors to get that fresh air... wasn't able to do any situps though... maybe next time ;)
the DAA-HCG didn't bother my stomach at all.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd. How are you taking the DAA-HCG?

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
with plain water.
i have a bunch of water bottles because i buy it by the case. i just scoop it up and dump it into my bottles.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plain water-- wow! I gotta take it with some juice or crystal lite.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
Took my DAA-HCG upon waking so i can get in an early workout.
got in 4 sets of standing presses - 4 sets of curls - 4 sets of upright rows and 2 sets of sitting presses.
I don't like going into how much weight i'm lifting because i'm not one of the bigger guys on here and i don't need the negative criticism...
I lift what i can and on days where i feel strong and energetic i do an extra set. plus, i can't really push my back too much because i already have a bad situation there and have to live with daily aches/pains

going to run out and get some food... steak and eggs sounds good today.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In....good luck....sorry I missed this, is This a new log? I thought I had already subbed to your log.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
no workout today... i wanted to but i got a call this morning asking me to help cut down some large bushes in a relative's yard. the guy is kind of an older guy so i had to say yes... i guess it was like a workout... a lot of Saw and pruning work... the damn thing had thorns and i had to patch myself up a few times :(
this is the 5th day on DAA-HCG and i don't notice anything significant yet.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
no workout today... i wanted to but i got a call this morning asking me to help cut down some large bushes in a relative's yard. the guy is kind of an older guy so i had to say yes... i guess it was like a workout... a lot of Saw and pruning work... the damn thing had thorns and i had to patch myself up a few times :(
this is the 5th day on DAA-HCG and i don't notice anything significant yet.
Thanks for the update

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
One thing is for sure... my libido is UP. without going into detail i can tell there is a difference from a week ago... that's a good sign.
stay tuned.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Four words that can either make our girls happy or sad----"My libido is up!" Lol!

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
going to hit the weights today... i know the libido is up so the test levels have to be goin up... time to really push it

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
OK, other than the libido being up there's nothing really significant to report. no sides either.
My strength is about the same... 4 sets of curls 15 reps with the curl bar
4 sets of standing presses and 2 sets of sitting presses 20 reps
4 sets of upright rows
to be honest, i'm happy with my routine and in the past if i push it too much i end up really f$%#ing up my back which aches on a daily basis as it is.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa!!! Howd i miss this. Hmm...This rep has been slacking.
Libido up is a good sign, especially after 4 days!!

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
well i dosed on the 22nd 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
so that's more like a week... and yeah, i feel different than i did last week... when you start to think to yourself "i'd hit that fat chick" you know your libido is up...

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
i'm going to hit the weights sometime this afternoon... stay tuned.

i am developing some acne on my face and back. i have slightly more oil on my face today. nothing life threatening but definitely not a side i like from taking test boosters. :(

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm going to hit the weights sometime this afternoon... stay tuned.

i am developing some acne on my face and back. i have slightly more oil on my face today. nothing life threatening but definitely not a side i like from taking test boosters. :(
This is common for me when just taking testboosters. Kinda know its kicking in

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
i had a lot to do today so i stuck to my basic routine
4 sets of curls 15 reps with the curl bar
4 sets of upright rows
no changes in strength from the slightly increased test as far as i can tell. it's not hindering the gains in any way but just nothing groundbreaking here.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
i had a lot to do today so i stuck to my basic routine
4 sets of curls 15 reps with the curl bar
4 sets of upright rows
no changes in strength from the slightly increased test as far as i can tell. it's not hindering the gains in any way but just nothing groundbreaking here.
Thanks for the feedback , keep it up bud.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
i forgot to update my log last night after my workout. nothing much to report in terms of anything significant. my strength is about the same as far as i can tell. i am almost a pound heavier though as far as my weight goes... but that's nothing big to report either.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
Ok, i got a sample of a pre-workout product in the mail this morning and i thought i would get in a workout... took that with my DAA-HCG and wow... i got in an extra set on my curls and bench. i notice i get immediate improvements in stamina when i take stims lol
DAA is good for getting the strength and stamina over a period of time but for me i get immediate results in strength and stamina when dosing stims... anyway, good workout.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stims are a must for me preworkout!!!

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
took the weights outside today... such a nice day. worked up a great sweat too... the pump is unbelievable when doing this.
nothing spectacular to share regarding my use of DAA-HCG however. I just wished the increased test didn't bring along the increased oil production/acne :(
i'm sure the increased test levels are helping me with endurance and aggression but nothing else as far as i can tell.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Any notice of strength gains?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of workout do you do? Like BPJohn said, any increase in strength, whether an extra rep in something or heavier weight used for the first time?

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Are you listing your sets in the order you do them? You always list curls first. You'd be better served doing your bigger lifts first and ending with the curls.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
thanks for the tip, sxipro
i usually start with the curls 1st then do some upright rows with a curl bar
then i hit the bench press... i noticed when i get all stimmed up i can manage to bust out an extra set on my bench and curls. i might have mentioned that i have a bad back and suffer with spasms from time to time. so, i can't really say that DAA won't add strength for most users, but in my case i tend to take it easier so i don't have to spend any time at the doctor getting pain medication for this back issue (i don't have any medical insurance right now so trying to do what i can to prevent any more unnecessary back pain and yet still have an active lifestyle)

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
I had a pretty good workout on saturday and sunday. i really like the libido when taking DAA but i wish i had an AI to take with this because i seem to be gaining a little weight around the belly and chest... i am thinking water weight but i could be wrong.
i need to get some situps in and start working on the mid section a little more... the problem with that is it kills my back when i work my midsection... i even had to give up playing golf because of the aches i get. my shoulders and arms are still getting good workouts though.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
Sorry for not updating yesterday. after my workout i had to do some driving and i was out of town for some time.
DAA-HCG has my test up pretty good as far as my libido and acne is concerned... i'm not sore at all after my workouts except for my nagging back ache i have on a daily basis. As far as my strength is concerned i have to say that i don't feel noticeably different than i did before using the product. that's not to say that DAA-HCG won't improve strength but i tend to lift with more reps and less weight due to the back ache. DAA-HCG does what we expect from it and that's the bottom line.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sorry for not updating yesterday. after my workout i had to do some driving and i was out of town for some time.
DAA-HCG has my test up pretty good as far as my libido and acne is concerned... i'm not sore at all after my workouts except for my nagging back ache i have on a daily basis. As far as my strength is concerned i have to say that i don't feel noticeably different than i did before using the product. that's not to say that DAA-HCG won't improve strength but i tend to lift with more reps and less weight due to the back ache. DAA-HCG does what we expect from it and that's the bottom line.
Thanks for th update, sucks having back issues.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
Thanks for th update, sucks having back issues.
tell me about it. what i have the hardest time doing is lying down for bed... i can't sleep on my back or it cramps up really bad.
it usually takes me 2 hours to find a comfortable position.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, sucks about the back. At least you can get in and still get a workout in. Thats always a plus

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
Since starting DAA-HCG I have gone up 2 pounds in my weight. I think my appetite is up because normally it takes forever to gain weight... it's easier for me to lose weight. I'm thinking part of it is from eating/lifting and part of it is from retaining water? Not sure exactly. Libido is sky high and i'm not sore anywhere other than my back.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I personally never gain water on daa, do you feel like you are?

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
I personally never gain water on daa, do you feel like you are?
i'm not as hard as i'd like to be. but that's probably from not training to my abilities... that and i have been avoiding any kind of cardio lol

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm interesting. Ive never gained weight off DAA, nor have I ever gotten bloat from it. Maybe your JUST eating more, which isnt necessarily a bad thing

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have access to an inversion table, I highly recommend using one for your back! I have been using one with my bulged disc and it is great! Even my chiropractor was impressed with how well my back is getting better. If you don't have access to the table, maybe find a way to hang upside-down for a few minutes a few times/ day. The decompression of the spine and the relaxation of the muscles has worked great for me, so, hopefully it will do the same for you.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
My final review of DAA-HCG
The product is certainly a buy if you can find it at a price that fits your budget. It has more to offer than regular DAA because of the added Calcium Lactate. I'm sure bodybuilders will find that it will increase testosterone production as well as boost your growth hormone to help build lean muscle mass.
The powder is not bad tasting and mixes well in 10 ounces of water. But what i like is that it can be mixed in with a pre-workout and post workout drink and still be effective.
The only sides i encountered were mild. You'll find that you have slightly more oil production and a little more acne.
Would i suggest this product? Yes. Simply because of the added ingredient that plain DAA powder doesn't have.
Thank you Taurus Reps for keeping up with my log and providing your input and suggestions.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
If you have access to an inversion table, I highly recommend using one for your back! I have been using one with my bulged disc and it is great! Even my chiropractor was impressed with how well my back is getting better. If you don't have access to the table, maybe find a way to hang upside-down for a few minutes a few times/ day. The decompression of the spine and the relaxation of the muscles has worked great for me, so, hopefully it will do the same for you.
what about doing headstands/handstands? i noticed that i sleep a little better when i do a good 5 minute headstand...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
My final review of DAA-HCG
The product is certainly a buy if you can find it at a price that fits your budget. It has more to offer than regular DAA because of the added Calcium Lactate. I'm sure bodybuilders will find that it will increase testosterone production as well as boost your growth hormone to help build lean muscle mass.
The powder is not bad tasting and mixes well in 10 ounces of water. But what i like is that it can be mixed in with a pre-workout and post workout drink and still be effective.
The only sides i encountered were mild. You'll find that you have slightly more oil production and a little more acne.
Would i suggest this product? Yes. Simply because of the added ingredient that plain DAA powder doesn't have.
Thank you Taurus Reps for keeping up with my log and providing your input and suggestions.
Thank you for the review bud.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what about doing headstands/handstands? i noticed that i sleep a little better when i do a good 5 minute headstand...
That is still compression. The purpose of the inversion table is decompression to get the spine to spread and let the discs realign and to let them heal. The way my chiro explained it to me is that the disc has fluid in it and a bunch of thin walls that keep the fluid in. When you injure the disc, those walls break and let the fluid into other parts of the disc. This causes the disc to bulge and put pressure on nerves that surround the spine, thus causing pain. The decompression allows the pressure of the body weight to be taken off of the discs to allow the fluid to return to the center of the disc where it belongs. Doing this more, allows the walls of the disc to heal up faster.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the log and the final review!