Birdman Reconstructed: OEP +Alpha T2 Log

Birdman210

Birdman210

Awards
Hello all! I am new to the forums but after lurking for a day have decided to post a log and get down to business. I am an active duty Infantryman currently finishing up recruiting duty. During my 3 year stint as a recruiter I have gotten soft and I need to drop some weight/ get my old fitness levels back before I head back to the line.

GOALS:

Weight to 199/ Long Term 185
PT test on April 13 - pushups 85+, situps 85+, 2 mile under 13:00
Body fat down to low teens/ long term ~10%

CURRENT MEASUREMENTS:
Ht- 72 inches
Wt- 220
Bf- 22.4% (authorized 24% in Army)
Neck- 16.25 in
Waist- 38.5 in
Bicep- L and R are both 14.75 in
Thigh- Both are 23.00 in
Calf- Both are 15.5

TRAINING:

Day 1 AM Cardio/Calisthenics PM Legs/deads HIIT Cardio
Day 2 AM Long Cardio/Calishtnics
Day 3 AM Cardio/Calisthenics PM Pushes HIIT Cardio
Day 4 AM Long Cardio/Calishtnics
Day 5 AM Cardio/Calisthenics PM Pulls HIIT Cardio
Day 6 Long Cardio
Day 7 REST

I am not super focused on gaining a bunch of extra muscle as I am trying to cut fat/improve overall fitness. Being in the Infantry, you have to bastardize your fitness too much. You need to be able to carry all your equip and have strength but you still have to be able to run 6-8 miles.

NUTRITION:

I will be tracking my nutrition daily and adjusting as needed. Will be starting at around 1900 cals and working from there. Biggest thing will be getting rid of the 5-6 cans of Coke and 1-2 Rockstars I have daily.

Supplements:

OxyElite Pro
Jack3d
Alpha T2

I have taken OEP before as well as jack3d but never actually commited to eating right/exercising consistently when on them. I am currently waiting for my local owned supp store to get some Alpha T2 ordered for me as their supplier is out of stock. Will be adding this in as soon as i can get it. OEP is dosed as follows: 2 caps @0900 and 1 cap @1400

Starting pics will be posted later tonight after I get done with workout.

Birdman210

Birdman210

Awards
Still waiting for the update on when my local supp store will be getting the Alpha T2 in. Here are the before pics:

Attachments

Birdman210

Birdman210

Awards
Back

Attachments

Birdman210

Birdman210

Awards
Side

Attachments

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
sub'd.....used to be 11mike with airborne/ranger contract...

Birdman210

Birdman210

Awards
Day 3

Thanks for the sub Hvac.

Daily report

Workout: AM- 3 mile run with pushups/situps/pullups PM- Push /w HIIT which consisted of 5 min warmup and then 1min sprint with 2 min jog for 7 iterations then 5 min cooldown
Sleep: 7 1/2 hours
Nutrition: 4 out of 10. Ash Wednesday so I fasted until supper and had half a cheese pizza.
Supplements: OEP got both doses in with no issues. Never feel jitters or stim but do notice improved focus and not feeling tired at all.
Jack3d- I am cheap and was doing HIIT cardio so I took 1 scoop pre-workout and felt energy throughout workout
Notes: 2ND day back in the gym after loooooong layoff. All lifts are very low and just getting back into the muscle-memory and proper form before I start ramping the weight up. The 20rep squats and deads I did on monday are kicking my ass today with the DOMS. I am jumping into a pretty aggressive plan with all the running and the cardio with gym workouts so I will be assessing my workload and adjusting accordingly.

Birdman210

Birdman210

Awards
I also forgot to mention that the appetite suppression from the OEP is awesome. Was not hungry at all until around 6 today having ate nothing all day.

GTO4me

GTO4me

Awards
Sweet man! I'm on the same thing only with Reduction PM thrown in. I've been on it 2 1/2 weeks and have dropped 8 lbs. Honestly my workouts haven't really existed. I've been working a lot and just haven't been able to get much done. So with that being said it's a pretty awesome stack. Good luck man! I'm sub'd.