PES Erase Pro -- Getting leaner and stronger (sponsored)

nergy

Awards
So here we go for a 30 days log.

First of all I'd like to thank nattydisaster for sending me a bottle of erase pro + shirt (pic soon).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all know what is Erase Pro, but anyway, here is a quick description of it

Performance-Enhancing-Supplements-Erase-Pro.jpg

Underground Hormone Modulator
Extreme Muscle Hardening Agent
Potent Anti-Catabolic
Test-Estro-Cort Synergism
Synthetic High Affinity AI
SERM-etic Technology

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
——————————————————————————-
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione ………………….. 75mg

Dual Phase Modulation Matrix …………………… 500mg
Boerhaavia diffusa root extract **
Euonymus alatus root extract. **​

I'm still on the 5/3/1 program by Jim Wendler, doing the 3 months challenge "big but boring".
Training 4 times a week.

If think I weigh like 165lbs
Macros : 440g/80f/200p
Supplements : Pre Workout - ModernBCAA - fish oil - Magnesium

So let's get it started, today is my 1st day, I took the capsule in the morning. We'll see the result in a few days.

If you guys have any questions, just ask.

Talk to you next time.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!

nergy

Awards
Thanks guys !

Alright, after day 1, nothing to notice which is normal.
Here is a quick note for my Monday's training

bench press : 5/3/1 + 3*1*275
pull ups : 2*3*bw+90 (need to do a video for the PES strength contest)
incline : up to 225*1
pendlay row : 5*155*10
military press : 5*10*90

Day 2 :

Squat day hell yeah.
I think I got a bit leaner. My arms and abs can tell it.
Libido boost ? can't say for now.
Strength ? We'll see in a week or two I think.

Squat: 5/3/1 + 2*2*320
Deadlift: 5*10*270 (hard as f***)
Walking lunges: 4*12 (each leg) * 40lbs (dumbells each arm)
abs: 3*15

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thats it for today.

Tomorrow is a day off. I'll post a picture of that nice shirt.

Stay tune, i'm out, peace.

nergy

Awards
Day 4:

I need to get my carbs up.
I'm not leaner than yesterday.
Hope libido and strength will get a bit up.

Todays workout was shoulders and back
Military 6 sets (up to 150*2)
Pull ups 5 sets (5*10*bw+45)
Bench press 5 sets (70% of my max)
Pendlay row 5 sets (175lbs)
Arnold press 4 sets (45ls * 10) I was dead.

And here is the picture of the shirt.

PES.jpeg

nergy

Awards
Had terrible night these past two days, that was awful, I was waking up every 2 hours two nights ago and every hour last night + headache yayy !
So I took my day off yesterday instead of today because I was so tired, but anyway I finished my week even if it was quite difficult but I did what I had to do.

But anyway, my chest is fuller than ever, abs are always here after carbing up.
Libido isn't that high these last day, thats not cool.

Day 6:

Deadlift : 270*3 - 310*5 - 360*3 - 370*1 - 370*1
Squat : 5*10 * 225
Hip thrust : 3 sets of 10
Biceps curl : 4 sets

and thats it for this week.

nergy

Awards
Day 7:

Day off, I decided not to take Erase pro to see if it alters my sleep.
Result : woke up once during the night to go to the bathroom and fall asleep directly.

Day 8 (Monday):

Took one in the morning.
Monday night: What the heck, I just keep waking up during the night, I do no feel tired in the morning, but it's very convenient to wake up every 2 hours or so.

bench press: up to 275*1
pull ups: up to bw+90*3
incline: up to 210*3
pendlay row: 5*6*180​

Day 9 Tuesday:
Same night, waking up at night.

squat: singles @315 after last set of 5/3/1 @ 290 for 5
deadlift: 5*10*270
abs leg raises: 4*15​

Nothing has been changed in my diet or my training either supplementation except Erase pro since last week.

Any rep could help me on this ?

Otherwise, no libido boost but leaner since I started

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No clue why you're waking up at night.

Try taking your Erase Pro at night to see if it changes anything.

nergy

Awards
Do you feel stronger, at all?
I can't tell you right, like I said, I had some sleep issue, so trying to figure if its because of erase pro or not.
+ I feel like my libido is dropping, at 20 its really not cool...

I haven't taken erase at all yesterday, and I didn't wake up that much, maybe twice but that's it.

nergy

Awards
Alright, I'm back for logging.

My libido is due to a too low estrogen level, which means that erase pro is working pretty well, but I've been told to take it EOD so that's what I'll do and I'll se if it's going well.

so good points, erase pro will last me a bit longer :)

Had good sleep the past too nights but It was a bit hard to keep my macro on point this weekend, I'm getting bored of white meat so it's harder to get proteins.

Anyway, here are two new PR from friday last week and Monday (yesterday)
bench press: 275 * 2
deadlift: 325 * 7

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, I'm back for logging.

My libido is due to a too low estrogen level, which means that erase pro is working pretty well, but I've been told to take it EOD so that's what I'll do and I'll se if it's going well.

so good points, erase pro will last me a bit longer :)

Had good sleep the past too nights but It was a bit hard to keep my macro on point this weekend, I'm getting bored of white meat so it's harder to get proteins.

Anyway, here are two new PR from friday last week and Monday (yesterday)
bench press: 275 * 2
deadlift: 325 * 7
Ok.

Did a medical professional give you that verdict re estrogen? Either way, using Erase Pro every other day is ok.

Do you not eat red meat or fish or dairy? You are not limited to white meat for protein.

Great stuff on the PRs :thumbsup:

~Rosie~

nergy

Awards
Ok.

Did a medical professional give you that verdict re estrogen? Either way, using Erase Pro every other day is ok.

Do you not eat red meat or fish or dairy? You are not limited to white meat for protein.

Great stuff on the PRs :thumbsup:

~Rosie~
Rosie,

I asked directly to PES if they knew what it could have been because of and they reply it might be due to a too low estrogen level and that I should take it EOF.

For nutrition, I do eat fish (tilapia, tuna, salmon) and dairy (only milk and whey protein post workout) but not that much red meat, only once in a while you know. But white meat used to be the majority of my protein.

Thanks for the PR, but still not satisfied, you know that,"be pround but never satisfied" :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie,

I asked directly to PES if they knew what it could have been because of and they reply it might be due to a too low estrogen level and that I should take it EOF.

For nutrition, I do eat fish (tilapia, tuna, salmon) and dairy (only milk and whey protein post workout) but not that much red meat, only once in a while you know. But white meat used to be the majority of my protein.

Thanks for the PR, but still not satisfied, you know that,"be pround but never satisfied" :)
Thanks for clarifying.

Yes, I can understand what you mean, always striving to be better myself.

Carry on :D

~Rosie~

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Rosie,

You are a very thorough with your product evaluations and recommendations. I have never seen any bloods or indepent testing of these products to insure that they do what is claimed. How can we even be certain that they work apart from subjective evaluation?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie,

You are a very thorough with your product evaluations and recommendations. I have never seen any bloods or indepent testing of these products to insure that they do what is claimed. How can we even be certain that they work apart from subjective evaluation?
I am thorough, yes, but that's just me being me. My evaulations and recommendations are based on my personal experience with them though, as well as some of the science/research behind the products. I used to have bloods done when I was back home, but not for a long time, no. As far as others having bloods, some people do, but whether or not they log and post them, I don't know.

As far as the products working, they either will or won't for you. The only way you can know is to try. That aside, if you ever have any queries about them or question a product's validity, go to the manufacturer, who should be able to provide research as to why they formulated and created any given product the way they did.

~Rosie~

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Rosie,

Very interesting, i would also love to see some bloods on this or the regular erase. Havent found anything yet except for a guy taking test cyp 1 g and using erase to control estogen, the bloods showed it worked but i never seen how much erase will raise test on its own or to what extent it lowers estrogen.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
165 lbs and you're benching 275 X 2. That is impressive. Well done.

nergy

Awards
165 lbs and you're benching 275 X 2. That is impressive. Well done.
Thanks buddy, I appreciate !

Very interesting, i would also love to see some bloods on this or the regular erase. Havent found anything yet except for a guy taking test cyp 1 g and using erase to control estogen, the bloods showed it worked but i never seen how much erase will raise test on its own or to what extent it lowers estrogen.
Maybe try by yourself and keep us update on your results :)

I am thorough, yes, but that's just me being me. My evaulations and recommendations are based on my personal experience with them though, as well as some of the science/research behind the products. I used to have bloods done when I was back home, but not for a long time, no. As far as others having bloods, some people do, but whether or not they log and post them, I don't know.

As far as the products working, they either will or won't for you. The only way you can know is to try. That aside, if you ever have any queries about them or question a product's validity, go to the manufacturer, who should be able to provide research as to why they formulated and created any given product the way they did.

~Rosie~
Thank you Rosie for your interest and your help ! :)

The manufacturer has not been any help in this regard.

Its strange that they can't help you on blood tests, don't they do blood tests when they create their products ??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still taking Erase pro EOF, I've been carbing up and I'm still lean so that's cool.
My joints are fine but are getting a bit sore, maybe because of heavy workout which doesn't help.
Libido is good, it doesn't crash anymore so everything's ok.
Strength didn't go up these past few days but I've got good workout so I'm happy with that.

Here are some numbers

squat : 335 * 1 after 320 * 3
military press : 160 * 1 (PR)
pull ups : bw + 55 * 10

tomorrow will be my last workout (deadlift) for the week.
Will see if I hit a PR and I'll add some sprints at the end. Feels good the be able to run.

By the way, my sleep went back to normal so I can do normal nights :)

Talk to you next time.

nergy

Awards
Alright

First of all, PR deadlift 365 * 3 followed by a 3*3*360

Next, it seems I get more anxious since I'm on erase pro, possibly due to a low estrogen level (just like women during their period...) but it bothers me less for sleeping when I take it EOD.

My joints aren't suffering from erase pro.

Libido seems a bit higher.

I dont know if my strength is up, I had a bad workout yesterday so my bench press wasn't that good, I wasn't focus and the bar seemed heavier than usual.

Tomorrow will be my heavy squat day, 5*10 deadlift, and sprints, I'm waiting for it, I've got a test tomorrow so I had to read my notes the past few days.

I'm out, see you later.

nergy

Awards
More than 3 weeks on erase pro.

Macro : 480/70/200
Dosage : EOD

Feeling : good
Looking : leaner
Overall : stronger, faster
Libido : fine

PRs : 310*5 squat - 3*10*280 deadlift - 3*365 deadlift

that's it for today.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feeling : good
Looking : leaner
Overall : stronger, faster
Libido : fine

PRs : 310*5 squat - 3*10*280 deadlift - 3*365 deadlift
Nice job on the PRs :thumbsup:

~Rosie~

nergy

Awards
Back for a little update.

Nice job on the PRs :thumbsup:

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie, support is always welcome :)

Still have a few pills in the bottle.
Stronger, still leaner (165lbs) with higher macro (460/70/210) and more PR!

squat : 295 * 6 followed by 3*3*315 (double PR)
deadlift: 4*10*280 + 10*255

My training on Monday wasn't that good, I knew i shouldn't have trained, I should take 2 days off before a new week.

My two last training will be my military press day and heavy deadlift day.
Hope I'll hit some new PR !

Pics at the end of the log ! stay tuned

Talk to you next time.

nergy

Awards
5 days without logging, I think thats better instead of a daily log, nothing more to say.

Libido is way up
Strength is up as well
Sleep is good, it doesn't bother me anymore.
Still quite lean.

I didn't get PR last week on DL, but still a 335 * 6

This week will be the week of PRs, today was bench press with a 280 on the bar for one rep.
Tomorrow is squat. we'll see how many reps I can get at 330.

If you have any question, go for it.

I'm out.

nergy

Awards
quick update, three new PR in a row.
Still 165lbs

squat 330*2
360 * 1 and fail @ 370

deadlift 5*10*280

nergy

Awards
last update before the final review

Deadlift PR 375*1

The Erase Pro bottle is empty and this is my deload week.

Next stack : division 1, Titanium XL, triazole DAA, Anabeta.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established

~Rosie~
I have serious doubts about the AI ability of Erase. First of all I used it with DAA (which always makes my existing gyno act up) and it did not help. Moreover, Dinoiii has reviewed all of the references on this product and he states that he can't find anything to support it's AI abilities. The only way to know for sure is blood tests. This stuff has been around long enough someone should have done blood tests. Blood tests are not expensive and I would think the company would do some testing on one of their sponsered users.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I have serious doubts about the AI ability of Erase. First of all I used it with DAA (which always makes my existing gyno act up) and it did not help. Moreover, Dinoiii has reviewed all of the references on this product and he states that he can't find anything to support it's AI abilities. The only way to know for sure is blood tests. This stuff has been around long enough someone should have done blood tests. Blood tests are not expensive and I would think the company would do some testing on one of their sponsered users.
I know this is only my experience and not concrete but I am also gyno sensitive and had a flare up at the beginning of my pct (even though I was using nolva) and the only thing that got rid of the sensitive lump was erase. I loaded it at a higher dose so that may be why you did not feel anything at 3. I did 6 for 3 days 5 for 3 days 4 for a few days then went to 3 and eventually 2 caps per day. You personally may just need a higher dose of erase. Also, I do not use DAA for that very reason. No matter what AI I use gyno still gets flared up I would not blame erase for that I would just blame the DAA

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There have been bloods, you must just not search hard enough or care when people tell you.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/180621-iron-liver-getting-2.html#post2962582

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People have gotten bloods...search for them. Would you rather us give out company released bloodwork? lol

The reviews are so beyond this forum. They are on all the major forums, forums we dont sponsor, even forums we arent allowed to post on. There is reviews at the brick and mortar level, international level, languages i dont even speak, etc.

It works...if you dont think it works then thats cool too.

We didnt go find a study that referenced an aromatase inhibitor and then stick it in a pill. We researched the ingredient, we saw its extremely potent AI abilities, Ki of 0.22!

But we knew this wasnt the end of the story...look at things like chrysin that have great data with horrible real world feedback.

We started looking at the structure and saw that the androst-backbone is extremely popular for aromatase inhibitors (6-bromo, 6-oxo, ATD, aromasin, formestane) and that 3-enes and 3,5-dienes consistently showed strong AI abilities.

Still not the end of the story....we knew we had to test it.

We sourced it and started testing doses based on other similar compounds and theoretical bioavailability and Ki values. We started dosing low and worked up to 150mg.

All of our testers had previous AI experience, including Rx AI's. Everyone noticed that after 100mg it was too strong. We scaled the doses back, cycled on and off, and discovered the best dose was 50-75mg which is why the capsules are 25mg each, and Erase Pro is 75mg.

I have never believed in company released bloodwork. To me, it makes it look like the product is trying too hard. Erase sells itself...because it works. Thats what I stand by, products that work.

nergy

Awards
It's time for the final review.

beginning:

bw: 165lbs
20yo
lifting for 2.5 years

max:

bench: 275 * 1
deadlift: 360 * 1 - 5*10*270
squat: 320 * 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

final:

max:

bench: 280 * 1
deadlift: 375 * 1 - 5*10*280
squat: 360 * 1

I think this is a product that should be run for 8 weeks because I started to feel the effect after week 3 or 4.
But I got stronger during these weeks (PRs all along), libido got up, I was leaner, harder and I think that's all we need to know.

Next time I'll be running it, it will be with DAA and anabeta to get more of it.

It was a good experience to try that product, so thanks again nattydisaster, and thank you guys for following this log.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

beginning:

20yo
lifting for 2.5 years

max:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

final:

max:

I think this is a product that should be run for 8 weeks because I started to feel the effect after week 3 or 4.
But I got stronger during these weeks (PRs all along), libido got up, I was leaner, harder and I think that's all we need to know.

Next time I'll be running it, it will be with DAA and anabeta to get more of it.

It was a good experience to try that product, so thanks again nattydisaster, and thank you guys for following this log.
I'll agree with you on running Erase Pro for ~8 weeks to get the best effects from it.

Great stuff on the PRs!

You'll definitely notice a difference stacking Erase Pro with AnaBeta - makes for not just strength gains, but lean mass gains as well (from my experience).

Thanks for keeping the log and hope your Easter went well :)

~Rosie~

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards

beginning:

20yo
lifting for 2.5 years

max:

final:

max:

I'm in if you decide to run another 4 weeks! Personally I loved the results from the first 4 weeks!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

beginning:

20yo
lifting for 2.5 years

max:

final:

max:

Great improvements on your lifts!