AI Sports helps get RickRock PUMPED and RIPPED with Agmatine and Raspberry Ketones!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all I have to thank Stxnas and the rest of the AI Sports team for giving me the oppurtunity to try out Amatine and Raspberry Ketones. Thanks a lot guys! my package arrived the other day, and I got hooked up very well! I was pleasantly surprised to open the box and find a gym bag, T-shirt, and several samples along with my bottle of Agmatine and Raspberry Ketones.

For the last several weeks, I have been doing a recomp trying to get down to around 6% bodyfat with the help from some SARMs. It has went excellent for the most part and I cant complain with how the progress has went. With that said, I really need to kill it for the next few weeks to try and meet my goal, and these two should help make my goal more attainable! Right now I am at just under 7% bodyfat at 166-168 lbs. I have been training 7 days a week with about 4-6 hours of cardio per week. I also have been following the IF (Intermittent fasting) protocol and diet for the last year. My workout day cals are around 2800 with my cardio days set around 2k.

Agmatine

Ive never tried an Agmatine product, or an Arganine one for that matter. But after looking into it further, it looks like a good fit for what I am doing and I can see that there are far more benefits to Agmatine than I knew of. I'm always looking for that BIG PUMP just like everyone else, but for the added extra effects in body composition,recovery, performance, and endurance make Agmatine a great addition to my recomp goals. Here is a bit of info from the write-up at the AI sports site....

agmantine450px.jpg

Walk into any supplement store and the one thing you’re guaranteed to see plastered all over the place are “Nitric Oxide boosters”. Take this product and have “mind blowing pumps and vascularity”. All of these supplements are based on primarily one ingredient – L-Arginine. L-Arginine has been around the supplement industry forever, promising drastic results in vascularity and “the pump”. Unfortunately we’ve all been had. It has been proven that L-Arginine doesn’t promote nitric oxide synthesis, and can actually be harmful if used long term.

But what about my pumps?!...

Enter Agmatine: The Next Generation Arginine! What exactly is Agmatine? It is a byproduct of Arginine, essentially Agmatine is Arginine with the carboxylic acid removed.

The benefits of Agmatine are literally endless, and science is continually finding new applications for the use of Agmatine, not only in Bodybuilding and Fitness, but also in General Health and Longevity.

• Agmatine acts as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory agent
  • Improved body composition via improved insulin response
  • Positive effects on LH and GH
  • Anxiolytic effects potentially leading to the control of cortisol levels and fat loss
  • Nitric oxide modulation
  • Improved recovery
  • Increased performance
  • Increased endurance
  • Decreased body fat
  • Antioxidant role
Raspberry Ketones

Most people have heard about Raspberry Ketones and what their effect can be on fat loss. I've always wanted to try some out, but have never had a chance to, so I'm pretty excited to see how well these can help me drop that last bit of fat with their ability to stimulate fat cells and the added thermogenesis. Here is the info from the AI sports site...

raspberry450px_1.jpg

[h=2]Product Description[/h]Raspberry Ketones were originally looked at for their fat loss purposes because of their similar chemical structure to some other very well known fat loss agents. I know you’ve heard of Ephedrine.
Researchers found that supplementing with Raspberry ketones, more hormone sensitive lipase (HSL), makes it into the vesicles that fat cells store their fatty acids. Raspberry ketones directly stimulate fat cells to mobilize and excrete their fatty acids, resulting in fat loss.
Product highlights:
  1. Increased fat loss
  2. Increased themogenesis

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My starting pics taken a week ago at just under 7% bodyfat from a 3 point caliper measurement at about 167 lbs

195.jpg
196.jpg
197.jpg
198.jpg
199.jpg
200.jpg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1st

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Christ -- the progress you've made in the last year is incredible. Definitely makes me want to stop being complacent and lazy with my "carrying some extra fat is okay b/c it's winter" excuses.
Thanks a lot for the compliments man. I'm trying to get there one day at a time. Thanks for joining!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about to buy 4 bottles of androlean and run them concurrently to look like u
Just one question.....are you stacking them with cardio and diet?...:laugh:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just one question.....are you stacking them with cardio and diet?...:laugh:
Don't know what those 2 words mean, just figured I'd take 4 bottles back to back and I'll continue to eat my red meat and pizza and get as shredded as yo azz ;)

Probably won't work huh?

:stupid: me

EArch

Awards
  • Established
In. Since your IFing, will you be lifting before or after your first meal of the day?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. Since your IFing, will you be lifting before or after your first meal of the day?
I train fasted everyday. I workout at around 6-6:30 AM each morning, and break fast at noon. BCAAs are taken preworkout, post workout, and 2 hours before breaking fast (10am)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it is like the other andro products I have tried only thing I see getting lighter is your wallet.

I'm in for this Rick ! Are you still on sarms or they done ?
Still on the SARMS for another week or two. Basically when my bottles run out

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't know AI had Agmatine, lots of good feedback on it. I am sort of perplexed on some of the dosing instructions. I can't get my head around what the morning dose is all about, why not just dose it all pre-workout. Do you only use this on workout days?

larrybailey

larrybailey

Awards
The headless Horseman! That drops like 10 pounds in its self! :) looks like your on your way, I am here also!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in Rick-the fat fug-Rock, SUB'd!!! I like the way you jumped on the Dr. Oz Raspberry Ketones bandwagon!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickyRock is muh idolz

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I didn't know AI had Agmatine, lots of good feedback on it. I am sort of perplexed on some of the dosing instructions. I can't get my head around what the morning dose is all about, why not just dose it all pre-workout. Do you only use this on workout days?
Agmatine is one of those supplements you want to play with when you dose.

I dose morning at 500mg and then on work out days I take 500mg pre workout.

I tried doing the 1000mg pre workout but the pumps were too much. Taking it in the morning at 500mg you gain all day pumps and some health benefits from it. Also after a week or so I get a slight well being feeling from it. Agmatine daily is also suppose to help with nutrition partitioning.

I tell people if they try Agmatine it's best to play with the dose to you find what works for you. Some people take 1500mg pre workout, but for me that would be painful to work out like that.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to everyone who has joined!!

This morning was first workout on Agmatine. I started out waking up this morning a little heavier than expected (169) and noticeably retaining some water with a little bloat. My diet was very clean yesterday, but I did have a little bit more carbs than normal and sodium was a little higher too. So I started out looking very full already heading into the gym.

I decided to go with the full 4 cap dose of Agmatine preworkout, and I do have to say it is some incredible stuff for pumps! After about 15-20 minutes of lifting my arms and chest really tightened up a lot, and they felt saturated with blood. It was a very similar feeling to the pumps you can get on cycle and almost as good. Another thing is that right now I am a good 2.5 hours past the end of my workout, and I STILL have a pretty good pump going! If this is the start of how Agmatine is going to be, I think I'm really going to like it!!

I have been wondering though, just like DW said, how often I should dose Agmatine? It obviously shows how great it is preworkout, but what about cardio and rest days? I've been thinking of just doing preworkout on it to get the most out of it, unless someone can give me a good reason why I should dose it daily ;)

I will be starting the Raspberry ketones today also, and since I do IF, and only eat 2 meals per day, I am going to dose it 2 caps 30 minutes before my fast breaker and the same for my last meal at the same time I take my nutrient partitioner.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What I may try is more than 1000mg a day.

I may do 500 in the AM and then 1000 PWO....

How much time before your w/o did u take yours Rick?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agmatine is one of those supplements you want to play with when you dose.

I dose morning at 500mg and then on work out days I take 500mg pre workout.

I tried doing the 1000mg pre workout but the pumps were too much. Taking it in the morning at 500mg you gain all day pumps and some health benefits from it. Also after a week or so I get a slight well being feeling from it. Agmatine daily is also suppose to help with nutrition partitioning.

I tell people if they try Agmatine it's best to play with the dose to you find what works for you. Some people take 1500mg pre workout, but for me that would be painful to work out like that.
Actually now that makes more sense...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What I may try is more than 1000mg a day.

I may do 500 in the AM and then 1000 PWO....

How much time before your w/o did u take yours Rick?
About 30-45 minutes preworkout is when I dosed mine ;)

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
About 30-45 minutes preworkout is when I dosed mine ;)
Yeah I stagger my dose for pre's. I do Agmatine 45 minutes prior, then I do my stim or anabolic ignite combo 30 minutes prior. That 15 minutes just seems to help me avoid some stomach discomfort sometimes.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I stagger my dose for pre's. I do Agmatine 45 minutes prior, then I do my stim or anabolic ignite combo 30 minutes prior. That 15 minutes just seems to help me avoid some stomach discomfort sometimes.
I did all together today with the full dose of Agmatine with my preworkout and didn't have any stomach problems so I will probably just continue that way

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am here to follow along Brother! Funny that you and i are eating the same caloric intake mine as a maintenance and yours as a cut when I outweigh you by over 30 lbs. Probably same reason you lift same weight as me and I outweigh you by that much.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am here to follow along Brother! Funny that you and i are eating the same caloric intake mine as a maintenance and yours as a cut when I outweigh you by over 30 lbs. Probably same reason you lift same weight as me and I outweigh you by that much.
Glad you are here Chris! Yeh it is funny that we are at the same caloric level right now. I have probably another 2 or 3 weeks and then I will be bumping it up some by a couple hundred to burn and build days both. By then I should hopefully hit my bodyfat goal of around 6% and can then maintain it while trying to slowly add the muscle ;)

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Def in for this Rick.

WTF happened with the Sarms log???

Whatever, I'll be watching!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late but I'm in lots of back reading to do good stuff here

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine should be coming in today, I am going to go 5mg am and 5 preworkout and on my fastted morning Saturday I will experiement with 10mg... I have some Creatine Nitrate also but almost afraid to mix this in lest I blow up.. :) Maybe with the lower dosages of agmatine during the week.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been reading of people dosing agmatine pre-workout and at bedtime. Anyone here using this protocol?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def in for this Rick.

WTF happened with the Sarms log???

Whatever, I'll be watching!
Good question....lol went to post there and it was closed! :wtf:

Thanks for coming over Morry

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine should be coming in today, I am going to go 5mg am and 5 preworkout and on my fastted morning Saturday I will experiement with 10mg... I have some Creatine Nitrate also but almost afraid to mix this in lest I blow up.. :) Maybe with the lower dosages of agmatine during the week.
Sounds good. I can compare notes with you to see what you think too Doug.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been reading of people dosing agmatine pre-workout and at bedtime. Anyone here using this protocol?
I'm not sure of what the benefit would be dosing before bedtime....but I'm all ears for anyone that can give some insight

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good. I can compare notes with you to see what you think too Doug.

I have a good feeling, there is something in pre-workouts that I really feel besides the BA and Geranium and I am thinking it's the AKG so this is supposed to be a better product than that so...

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure of what the benefit would be dosing before bedtime....but I'm all ears for anyone that can give some insight
maybe GH release, but I doubt it would be significant. also the stuff make you hypoglycemic I am fairly sure.

Have you been eating before your dosing of agmatine at all?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe GH release, but I doubt it would be significant. also the stuff make you hypoglycemic I am fairly sure.

Have you been eating before your dosing of agmatine at all?
No, actually quote the opposite. I do intermittent fasting, so my workouts are all done fasted and I don't eat until around 4-5 hours post workout.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
No, actually quote the opposite. I do intermittent fasting, so my workouts are all done fasted and I don't eat until around 4-5 hours post workout.
awesome, I am IFing also but break my fast 30 mins post workout. I think I will incorporate AI agmatine soon, keep up the good work bro!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Rick I dose it pre bed and it helps me stay asleep. I also wake up feeling more refreshed and vascular. I'm sure mr.coop could give you more of an answer why I just know I heard him say it so I tried it with great results.

I don't know what's the down to over doing it but I take 500 when I wake up 750 preworkout and 500 pre bedtime

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Rick I dose it pre bed and it helps me stay asleep. I also wake up feeling more refreshed and vascular. I'm sure mr.coop could give you more of an answer why I just know I heard him say it so I tried it with great results.

I don't know what's the down to over doing it but I take 500 when I wake up 750 preworkout and 500 pre bedtime

Good to know man. Thanks for the info!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday was a burn day for me with very little carbs. I took in probably around 1900 Cal's for the day and did quite a bit of cardio. My morning session was 30 minutes of running on the treadmill at 8 MPH for most of the time. I got over 4 miles in and burned over 400 Cal's. My PM session was 40 minutes of elliptical at level 14 for a little over a 500 Cal burn.....so I burned between 900-1k Cal's from cardio alone, and that coupled with low Cal's and under 30-40g carbs left me very dry and lean this morning with a weight drop as expected from being pretty depleted. Weight was 165.

Workout today was pretty good despite being a little low on energy from yesterday. I had some very big pumps and awesome vascularity. It was definitely the leanest I have ever seen myself this morning. I'm down to my last week or two of running my SARMS, so I definitely want to make the most of it!

Agmatine seems to be doing a great job for pumps. Normally after following a burn day my pumps are not near as good as they were today so that was nice. Its pretty impressive to get those big pumps after being very depleted and running on lower glycogen. After filling up on some carbs today, I'm betting that tomorrows pumps are going to be sick!!!

The raspberry Ketones may be helping too, but its really too early to tell how much. With that said, I'm still getting leaner by the day, so I will be able to evaluate how much they contribute better in a week or so ;)

Back/biceps

Chins
BW+45x13x10x9

Tbar rows (seated)
180x12
225x7
205x8
190x9
180x11

DB rows (single)
105x10x10x10x10

Dorsiflexor
285x10
300x9
285x10
270x11

Lat pulldowns (V-grip)
190x10x9
180x10x10

Bisolator
220x12
230x10x9

DB hammer curls
50sx10x10x10

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday was a burn day for me with very little carbs. I took in probably around 1900 Cal's for the day and did quite a bit of cardio. My morning session was 30 minutes of running on the treadmill at 8 MPH for most of the time. I got over 4 miles in and burned over 400 Cal's. My PM session was 40 minutes of elliptical at level 14 for a little over a 500 Cal burn.....so I burned between 900-1k Cal's from cardio alone, and that coupled with low Cal's and under 30-40g carbs left me very dry and lean this morning with a weight drop as expected from being pretty depleted. Weight was 165.

Workout today was pretty good despite being a little low on energy from yesterday. I had some very big pumps and awesome vascularity. It was definitely the leanest I have ever seen myself this morning. I'm down to my last week or two of running my SARMS, so I definitely want to make the most of it!

Agmatine seems to be doing a great job for pumps. Normally after following a burn day my pumps are not near as good as they were today so that was nice. Its pretty impressive to get those big pumps after being very depleted and running on lower glycogen. After filling up on some carbs today, I'm betting that tomorrows pumps are going to be sick!!!

The raspberry Ketones may be helping too, but its really too early to tell how much. With that said, I'm still getting leaner by the day, so I will be able to evaluate how much they contribute better in a week or so ;)

Back/biceps

Chins
BW+45x13x10x9

Tbar rows (seated)
180x12
225x7
205x8
190x9
180x11

DB rows (single)
105x10x10x10x10

Dorsiflexor
285x10
300x9
285x10
270x11

Lat pulldowns (V-grip)
190x10x9
180x10x10

Bisolator
220x12
230x10x9

DB hammer curls
50sx10x10x10
Good update and nice weight on those lifts bro! Agmatine help make you more vascular too or just a good pump? I'm new to the supplement, sorry if this was already answered.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
give it hell, rick!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good update and nice weight on those lifts bro! Agmatine help make you more vascular too or just a good pump? I'm new to the supplement, sorry if this was already answered.
Yeh, since it gives the big pumps, vascularity increase kinda goes hand in hand with it. Increased blood flow to the muscles will in turn create an increase in vascularity via vasodilation