AI Sports helps get RickRock PUMPED and RIPPED with Agmatine and Raspberry Ketones!!

Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch
    Subbed in for another one of ricks logs. Damn man, do you ever take a break?
    Hell no....I ain't got time for breaks, but I do have time to kill that sh1t!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"


  2. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Hell no....I ain't got time for breaks, but I do have time to kill that sh1t!



    You think you strong?! I could take you... Jokes . Keep killing it man. Gotta catch up on everything I've missed so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Hell no....I ain't got time for breaks, but I do have time to kill that sh1t!
    I have to deload next week, I am going to take Chris's advice and just do body weight stuff....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    I have to deload next week, I am going to take Chris's advice and just do body weight stuff....
    Always wondered the best/most utilized method to deload .. I usually just do core lifts with 50-60% plus some body weight stuff 2-3x a week with light walking.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Always wondered the best/most utilized method to deload .. I usually just do core lifts with 50-60% plus some body weight stuff 2-3x a week with light walking.
    Yah 50% not to much volume is good. Chris MrKleen, recommended just body weight stuff and I decided that was the way to go for my current situation.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. I'm going to be doing a deload or possible just a whole week off pretty soon myself
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  7. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13
    I'm going to be doing a deload or possible just a whole week off pretty soon myself
    Did thst two weeks ago after a year+ no breaks/deloads... It was the best week ever

    So. Now I'm gonna do it every 6-8 weeks alternating deloads and completely off

  8. Well, a few things to talk about today. First off, my weight was the lowest its been since summer this morning. I was a very dry, very depleted 164....mostly due to yesterdays burn day and very little carbs. I still looked fairly full even though I was depleted, especially once I got a decent pump going from the Agmatine.
    I am looking mad ripped right now. I noticed this at first when yesterday when getting out of the tanning bed. Tanning always makes the veins pop out anyways, but after my tanning session it was nuts. Veins going everywhere. They were going across the chest and across my Delts looked like road maps. The cuts separating my ABS look deeper now too. There is no question to me that I'm sub 6% right now!

    And secondly, gym performance!! I had a great workout that was kinda unexpected. I figured from being so depleted it would affect performance but quite the opposite happened, and I ended up getting some PRs on lots of arm work and on Hack squats!

    Arms/quads

    Hack squat
    270x15 (PR)
    360x12 (PR)
    410x8 (PR)
    360x10
    320x11
    270x12

    Leg extensions
    160x10x10x10x10

    Weighted dips
    BW + 90 x 15 (PR)
    BW + 125 x9x8 (PR)
    BW + 90x12

    Skull crushers
    105x12 (PR)
    115x8 (PR)
    105x11x10

    DB hammer curls
    50sx13 (PR)
    55sx12 (PR)
    60sx10 (PR)

    BB curls
    85x13 (PR)
    105x8 (PR)
    95x9
    85x10

    Bisolator (superset with cable curls)
    220x15 (PR), 110x10
    230x11 (PR), 110x10
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    Did thst two weeks ago after a year+ no breaks/deloads... It was the best week ever

    So. Now I'm gonna do it every 6-8 weeks alternating deloads and completely off
    Yeh I'm getting just about due for that. Its been a while for me
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  10. Wow great w/o RR

    Man i wish my gym had a hack squat.. Wanna incorporate those in my routine baaaad

  11. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Well, a few things to talk about today. First off, my weight was the lowest its been since summer this morning. I was a very dry, very depleted 164....mostly due to yesterdays burn day and very little carbs. I still looked fairly full even though I was depleted, especially once I got a decent pump going from the Agmatine.
    I am looking mad ripped right now. I noticed this at first when yesterday when getting out of the tanning bed. Tanning always makes the veins pop out anyways, but after my tanning session it was nuts. Veins going everywhere. They were going across the chest and across my Delts looked like road maps. The cuts separating my ABS look deeper now too. There is no question to me that I'm sub 6% right now!

    And secondly, gym performance!! I had a great workout that was kinda unexpected. I figured from being so depleted it would affect performance but quite the opposite happened, and I ended up getting some PRs on lots of arm work and on Hack squats!

    Arms/quads

    Hack squat
    270x15 (PR)
    360x12 (PR)
    410x8 (PR)
    360x10
    320x11
    270x12

    Leg extensions
    160x10x10x10x10

    Weighted dips
    BW + 90 x 15 (PR)
    BW + 125 x9x8 (PR)
    BW + 90x12

    Skull crushers
    105x12 (PR)
    115x8 (PR)
    105x11x10

    DB hammer curls
    50sx13 (PR)
    55sx12 (PR)
    60sx10 (PR)

    BB curls
    85x13 (PR)
    105x8 (PR)
    95x9
    85x10

    Bisolator (superset with cable curls)
    220x15 (PR), 110x10
    230x11 (PR), 110x10
    Wow sllaying a lot of dragons in here...

    Ha yah I was using agmatine and 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate they other day ... when I did bb curls I crushed them but I couldn't move my arms for a long time.. I was way fuggin overpumped and it hurt like hell.. I liked it though
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast
    Wow great w/o RR

    Man i wish my gym had a hack squat.. Wanna incorporate those in my routine baaaad
    Definitely bro...I can push them much harder than Squats because of it supporting the lower back and keeping it straight. Squats put so much strain there, and with my lower back issues I can't go super heavy. I haven't been over 265 on squats for quite a while now
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Wow sllaying a lot of dragons in here...

    Ha yah I was using agmatine and 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate they other day ... when I did bb curls I crushed them but I couldn't move my arms for a long time.. I was way fuggin overpumped and it hurt like hell.. I liked it though
    I'm sure that was some insane pumps! I've had some that were almost painful they were so big too, but it definitely hurt soooo good! Agmatine is no joke on pumps!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  14. Burn/cardio day today

    I carbed up pretty big yesterday, and I feel I needed it. I wanted to fill up pretty good before the low cal and carbs burn days this weekend, along with the planned pics tomorrow.

    This morning was 30 minutes treadmill jogging 8 MPH. I got nearly 4 miles in, and burned 410 Cal's

    Tonight I will probably do another 30 minutes of incline walking
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13
    Burn/cardio day today

    I carbed up pretty big yesterday, and I feel I needed it. I wanted to fill up pretty good before the low cal and carbs burn days this weekend, along with the planned pics tomorrow.

    This morning was 30 minutes treadmill jogging 8 MPH. I got nearly 4 miles in, and burned 410 Cal's

    Tonight I will probably do another 30 minutes of incline walking
    8mph is not a "jog" ....

    Nice work and def looking forward to the pics. Totally Homo.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    8mph is not a "jog" ....

    Nice work and def looking forward to the pics. Totally Homo.
    Yah on the treadmill that is fast. Even at my best I was about 9 miles an hour when I did a 5K... actually would have been more like 8.5 and that is not doable on a treadmill for me.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Yah on the treadmill that is fast. Even at my best I was about 9 miles an hour when I did a 5K... actually would have been more like 8.5 and that is not doable on a treadmill for me.
    Yeaa. When I do my timed mile and a half I start at 8.2 and end at 9-9.5 totaling low 10 min mark. But I couldn't hold 8 for 30 mins! Very nice pace there.

  18. The last couple days I've been busier than sh1t, and haven't had time to update everything. Now that I have time I wanted to bring everyone up to speed on what's been going on...

    My planned pics on Sunday didn't happen for a couple reasons. I didn't have time because I was so busy, and i also ended up going to a nephews birthday party and ate cake, ice cream, and other things that I shouldn't have for a burn day. The result was a lot of bloat and water retention.....not good for pics. So...I will just plan to do pics this weekend after I get this current bloat cleaned up...more on that in a minute.

    Yesterday and today's workout was absolutely incredible. I matched or nested PRs in many chest and back exercises, and my pumps have been absolutely insane! I had quite a Carb up yesterday, and you add that to the bloat I carried over from the weekend, and I ballooned up to 168 this morning. That is the heaviest I've been in weeks. So even though today is technically a build day, I'm keeping the carbs low, and the Cal's will be down from a typical build day and probably be under 2400 to clean up some.

    The good news is that because of all the glycogen and water I was carrying, I was very full. I can honestly say I have NEVER looked as huge as I did this morning. It was nice! You combine that with the 4 caps of Agmatine I had preworkout, and the result was pumps that were almost painful! I think the Agmatine and extra glycogen really added to my performance, and the reason I had such good workouts

    Chest/triceps (yesterday)

    BB flat bench
    135x15
    225x14
    245x8
    265x4
    235x8
    225x10

    DB incline bench
    80sx12 (PR)
    85sx9x8 (PR)
    80sx10
    70sx12

    DB flyes
    50sx12
    55sx10x10
    50sx10x10

    Cable flyes (double drop sets)
    80x10, 60x9, 40x10
    80x8, 60x8, 40x9

    Triceps push Downs (vgrip)
    120x10
    130x10x9 (PR)
    120x10
    110x12



    Back/biceps (today)


    Tbar rows
    180x15 (PR)
    225x9 (PR)
    205x9
    195x11
    180x12

    DB rows
    105sx12 (PR)
    110sx11x10 (PR)
    105sx10

    Dorsiflexor
    285x14 (PR)
    300x10 (PR)
    315x8 (PR)
    285x10

    Cable rows
    180x10
    170x10x10

    Alternate DB curls
    50sx10x9
    45sx10

    DB preachers
    50x10x9x8
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  19. That was better than my Tbars!! although in my defense I use very quite form and when I did my 225 for 5 it was after doing the warrior... My rhomboids are still complaining...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. Man that is some workout. Nice job.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  21. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    The last couple days I've been busier than sh1t, and haven't had time to update everything. Now that I have time I wanted to bring everyone up to speed on what's been going on...

    My planned pics on Sunday didn't happen for a couple reasons. I didn't have time because I was so busy, and i also ended up going to a nephews birthday party and ate cake, ice cream, and other things that I shouldn't have for a burn day. The result was a lot of bloat and water retention.....not good for pics. So...I will just plan to do pics this weekend after I get this current bloat cleaned up...more on that in a minute.

    Yesterday and today's workout was absolutely incredible. I matched or nested PRs in many chest and back exercises, and my pumps have been absolutely insane! I had quite a Carb up yesterday, and you add that to the bloat I carried over from the weekend, and I ballooned up to 168 this morning. That is the heaviest I've been in weeks. So even though today is technically a build day, I'm keeping the carbs low, and the Cal's will be down from a typical build day and probably be under 2400 to clean up some.

    The good news is that because of all the glycogen and water I was carrying, I was very full. I can honestly say I have NEVER looked as huge as I did this morning. It was nice! You combine that with the 4 caps of Agmatine I had preworkout, and the result was pumps that were almost painful! I think the Agmatine and extra glycogen really added to my performance, and the reason I had such good workouts

    Chest/triceps (yesterday)

    BB flat bench
    135x15
    225x14
    245x8
    265x4
    235x8
    225x10

    DB incline bench
    80sx12 (PR)
    85sx9x8 (PR)
    80sx10
    70sx12

    DB flyes
    50sx12
    55sx10x10
    50sx10x10

    Cable flyes (double drop sets)
    80x10, 60x9, 40x10
    80x8, 60x8, 40x9

    Triceps push Downs (vgrip)
    120x10
    130x10x9 (PR)
    120x10
    110x12



    Back/biceps (today)


    Tbar rows
    180x15 (PR)
    225x9 (PR)
    205x9
    195x11
    180x12

    DB rows
    105sx12 (PR)
    110sx11x10 (PR)
    105sx10

    Dorsiflexor
    285x14 (PR)
    300x10 (PR)
    315x8 (PR)
    285x10

    Cable rows
    180x10
    170x10x10

    Alternate DB curls
    50sx10x9
    45sx10

    DB preachers
    50x10x9x8
    Wow man, your constantly hitting PR's workout after workout! Can only imagine the beast mode you will enter come next cycle! Especially if you decide on the dark side! ;-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  22. Just caught the whole "ballooned up to 168" comment! You make a lot of people jealous with that sarcasm. :-D I'm running about 174 at the same height nearly, and can't imagine being that damn strong at six pounds less. Incredible RR!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. For 164, you are a strong mofo. I've followed and learned more from your logs than anyone elses, so its always nice to see you kill it man. Keep pushing the weight.

    We getting pics anytime soon?
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Wow man, your constantly hitting PR's workout after workout! Can only imagine the beast mode you will enter come next cycle! Especially if you decide on the dark side! ;-)
    Thanks brother! I try to kill it daily. I will never let myself fall short over a lack of effort, that much you can bet on!

    The dark side is no longer a question of if. ....its more a question of when, but it is tentatively scheduled for late may-early June and I'm working with a "good friend" on setting things up. So far the plan (subject to change) is....

    Test E
    NPP
    Masteron
    Var
    HCG

    12 weeks is what I'm thinking for a very lean bulk
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  25. Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch
    For 164, you are a strong mofo. I've followed and learned more from your logs than anyone elses, so its always nice to see you kill it man. Keep pushing the weight.

    We getting pics anytime soon?
    Guys the one thing I stress is how much weight doesn't matter. So many people put too much emphasis on it when they should be looking in the mirror. There are so many things that go into that number we look at on the scale. What is your overall body composition? What is your height? Bone structure? Frame? There are actually guys out there at my height that weigh less than me and bench 400+ believe it or not.

    Im just saying, don't worry about the scale too much. Most people that see me think I weigh at least 185 and I've heard even higher. I'm bigger and stronger at 165 than I was a little over a year ago at 200!!.....oh and I am ripped now too


    Pics will be up this weekend. Probably will be final pics as I think i have less than a week of the supps left
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  26. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Guys the one thing I stress is how much weight doesn't matter. So many people put too much emphasis on it when they should be looking in the mirror. There are so many things that go into that number we look at on the scale. What is your overall body composition? What is your height? Bone structure? Frame? There are actually guys out there at my height that weigh less than me and bench 400+ believe it or not.

    Im just saying, don't worry about the scale too much. Most people that see me think I weigh at least 185 and I've heard even higher. I'm bigger and stronger at 165 than I was a little over a year ago at 200!!.....oh and I am ripped now too


    Pics will be up this weekend. Probably will be final pics as I think i have less than a week of the supps left
    That's a really good point Rick. The scale is very subjective in respect to frame and build. I have ppl at my work guess I'm 185......I just laugh. It's the opposite, but regardless your strength is proof of quality, dense muscle. That is what makes us strong IMO. There is something to be said about strength to weight ratio though and yours is quite good.

    There is a power lifter at my gym I watch squat 695 while I'm doing box squats with 315. One of the guys "spotting" him, who had a gut, looks over at me after this dude squatted and said "You picked the wrong day to squat". I couldn't help but laugh and walk off to the next part of my circuit. That power lifter is a fat, over grown gorilla. Or at least he looks like that. He trains two kids and those fockers are fat too. I wouldn't trade my strength for his if it meant we traded bodies. I mean if I weight a bazillion pounds and had a fat head, I could prob squat 695 and sh1t little children too....
    Rick, you and I have very similar goals. Be strong, look great, and crush iron. It is a delicate balance and one I'd have to say you balance much better than I do.



    Good work as always. I can't wait for your run with the dark side....
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  27. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Thanks brother! I try to kill it daily. I will never let myself fall short over a lack of effort, that much you can bet on!

    The dark side is no longer a question of if. ....its more a question of when, but it is tentatively scheduled for late may-early June and I'm working with a "good friend" on setting things up. So far the plan (subject to change) is....

    Test E
    NPP
    Masteron
    Var
    HCG

    12 weeks is what I'm thinking for a very lean bulk

    Thats quite a bit for a first AAS cycle man. I would drop the NPP and the Mast.

  28. Since you respond so well to EPI I'd drop the var too and run the EPI strong.

  29. Oh BTW bro, I don't know if anybody asked yet...

    But no pics of the wheelz bro? We gotta make sure your hitting em hard enough and they're on par with the rest.

  30. I know it looks a little heavy for a first AAS cycle, but I want the cycle to be damn good. I was originally going to do just test with an oral kickstart, but I really want to go beyond that. Nothing is set in stone yet but what I have laid out is what I'm still planning so far. I appreciate the input. I'm trying to get as much of that as I can!

    My lower body is definitely lacking (except calves) behind my upper and always has, but I have brought it up quite a bit over the last year or so. I will try and get some pics up of the lower body this weekend along with the others.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Raspberry Ketones
    By Socrates44 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 08:00 PM
  2. Raspberry Ketones- 10g?
    By bmw71285 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2007, 10:31 PM
  3. Raspberry Ketones
    By colkurtz_spf in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 12:04 AM
Log in
Log in