AI Sports helps get RickRock PUMPED and RIPPED with Agmatine and Raspberry Ketones!!

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    The last couple days I've been busier than sh1t, and haven't had time to update everything. Now that I have time I wanted to bring everyone up to speed on what's been going on...

My planned pics on Sunday didn't happen for a couple reasons. I didn't have time because I was so busy, and i also ended up going to a nephews birthday party and ate cake, ice cream, and other things that I shouldn't have for a burn day. The result was a lot of bloat and water retention.....not good for pics. So...I will just plan to do pics this weekend after I get this current bloat cleaned up...more on that in a minute.

Yesterday and today's workout was absolutely incredible. I matched or nested PRs in many chest and back exercises, and my pumps have been absolutely insane! I had quite a Carb up yesterday, and you add that to the bloat I carried over from the weekend, and I ballooned up to 168 this morning. That is the heaviest I've been in weeks. So even though today is technically a build day, I'm keeping the carbs low, and the Cal's will be down from a typical build day and probably be under 2400 to clean up some.

The good news is that because of all the glycogen and water I was carrying, I was very full. I can honestly say I have NEVER looked as huge as I did this morning. It was nice! You combine that with the 4 caps of Agmatine I had preworkout, and the result was pumps that were almost painful! I think the Agmatine and extra glycogen really added to my performance, and the reason I had such good workouts

Chest/triceps (yesterday)

BB flat bench
    135x15
    225x14
    245x8
    265x4
    235x8
    225x10

DB incline bench
    80sx12 (PR)
    85sx9x8 (PR)
    80sx10
    70sx12

DB flyes
    50sx12
    55sx10x10
    50sx10x10

Cable flyes (double drop sets)
    80x10, 60x9, 40x10
    80x8, 60x8, 40x9

Triceps push Downs (vgrip)
    120x10
    130x10x9 (PR)
    120x10
    110x12

Back/biceps (today)

Tbar rows
    180x15 (PR)
    225x9 (PR)
    205x9
    195x11
    180x12

DB rows
    105sx12 (PR)
    110sx11x10 (PR)
    105sx10

Dorsiflexor
    285x14 (PR)
    300x10 (PR)
    315x8 (PR)
    285x10

Cable rows
    180x10
    170x10x10

Alternate DB curls
    50sx10x9
    45sx10

DB preachers
    50x10x9x8
    Wow man, your constantly hitting PR's workout after workout! Can only imagine the beast mode you will enter come next cycle! Especially if you decide on the dark side! ;-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Just caught the whole "ballooned up to 168" comment! You make a lot of people jealous with that sarcasm. :-D I'm running about 174 at the same height nearly, and can't imagine being that damn strong at six pounds less. Incredible RR!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.16%

For 164, you are a strong mofo. I've followed and learned more from your logs than anyone elses, so its always nice to see you kill it man. Keep pushing the weight.

We getting pics anytime soon?
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Wow man, your constantly hitting PR's workout after workout! Can only imagine the beast mode you will enter come next cycle! Especially if you decide on the dark side! ;-)
    Thanks brother! I try to kill it daily. I will never let myself fall short over a lack of effort, that much you can bet on!

The dark side is no longer a question of if. ....its more a question of when, but it is tentatively scheduled for late may-early June and I'm working with a "good friend" on setting things up. So far the plan (subject to change) is....

Test E
    NPP
    Masteron
    Var
    HCG

12 weeks is what I'm thinking for a very lean bulk
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch
    For 164, you are a strong mofo. I've followed and learned more from your logs than anyone elses, so its always nice to see you kill it man. Keep pushing the weight.

We getting pics anytime soon?
    Guys the one thing I stress is how much weight doesn't matter. So many people put too much emphasis on it when they should be looking in the mirror. There are so many things that go into that number we look at on the scale. What is your overall body composition? What is your height? Bone structure? Frame? There are actually guys out there at my height that weigh less than me and bench 400+ believe it or not.

Im just saying, don't worry about the scale too much. Most people that see me think I weigh at least 185 and I've heard even higher. I'm bigger and stronger at 165 than I was a little over a year ago at 200!!.....oh and I am ripped now too

Pics will be up this weekend. Probably will be final pics as I think i have less than a week of the supps left
    Recoverbro Elite
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Guys the one thing I stress is how much weight doesn't matter. So many people put too much emphasis on it when they should be looking in the mirror. There are so many things that go into that number we look at on the scale. What is your overall body composition? What is your height? Bone structure? Frame? There are actually guys out there at my height that weigh less than me and bench 400+ believe it or not.

Im just saying, don't worry about the scale too much. Most people that see me think I weigh at least 185 and I've heard even higher. I'm bigger and stronger at 165 than I was a little over a year ago at 200!!.....oh and I am ripped now too

Pics will be up this weekend. Probably will be final pics as I think i have less than a week of the supps left
    That's a really good point Rick. The scale is very subjective in respect to frame and build. I have ppl at my work guess I'm 185......I just laugh. It's the opposite, but regardless your strength is proof of quality, dense muscle. That is what makes us strong IMO. There is something to be said about strength to weight ratio though and yours is quite good.

There is a power lifter at my gym I watch squat 695 while I'm doing box squats with 315. One of the guys "spotting" him, who had a gut, looks over at me after this dude squatted and said "You picked the wrong day to squat". I couldn't help but laugh and walk off to the next part of my circuit. That power lifter is a fat, over grown gorilla. Or at least he looks like that. He trains two kids and those fockers are fat too. I wouldn't trade my strength for his if it meant we traded bodies. I mean if I weight a bazillion pounds and had a fat head, I could prob squat 695 and sh1t little children too....
    Rick, you and I have very similar goals. Be strong, look great, and crush iron. It is a delicate balance and one I'd have to say you balance much better than I do.

Good work as always. I can't wait for your run with the dark side....
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

Thanks brother! I try to kill it daily. I will never let myself fall short over a lack of effort, that much you can bet on!

The dark side is no longer a question of if. ....its more a question of when, but it is tentatively scheduled for late may-early June and I'm working with a "good friend" on setting things up. So far the plan (subject to change) is....

Test E
    NPP
    Masteron
    Var
    HCG

Thats quite a bit for a first AAS cycle man. I would drop the NPP and the Mast.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

Since you respond so well to EPI I'd drop the var too and run the EPI strong.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

Oh BTW bro, I don't know if anybody asked yet...

But no pics of the wheelz bro? We gotta make sure your hitting em hard enough and they're on par with the rest.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

I know it looks a little heavy for a first AAS cycle, but I want the cycle to be damn good. I was originally going to do just test with an oral kickstart, but I really want to go beyond that. Nothing is set in stone yet but what I have laid out is what I'm still planning so far. I appreciate the input. I'm trying to get as much of that as I can!

My lower body is definitely lacking (except calves) behind my upper and always has, but I have brought it up quite a bit over the last year or so. I will try and get some pics up of the lower body this weekend along with the others.
    Recoverbro Elite
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.23%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

Test E
    NPP
    Masteron
    Var
    HCG

Dang son. I need me some hcg.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

Dang son. I need me some hcg.
    Why???
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

Quote Originally Posted by morry

Why???
    My thoughts too?....I think he thought we were talking about the test booster maybe...lol
    Recoverbro Elite
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

My thoughts too?....I think he thought we were talking about the test booster maybe...lol
    I think so too

In other notes I am super jelly. I would love to start a pinning cycle. Man... Lol. Good luck man! Stay safe and have fun!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.23%

Yes I thought they were one in the same. My bad. Just read what the difference was. Omg was I wrong.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

I think so too

In other notes I am super jelly. I would love to start a pinning cycle. Man... Lol. Good luck man! Stay safe and have fun!!
    I plan to have lots of fun!!....and always safe

Aromisin,Arimadex, or Letro along with Caber I already have should take care of any "problems" should they occur
    Recoverbro Elite
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

Yes I thought they were one in the same. My bad. Just read what the difference was. Omg was I wrong.
    No problem bud. Happens all the time!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%

Subbing to skim back through your log when I have time. Keep up the good work man.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

I went pretty much Carb free yesterday with the exception of one medium sweet potato and it helped clean up some of the water retention, but not all of it. I was at 166 this morning so I dropped a couple lbs of it anyways. Tomorrow is a burn day which should clean up even more.

I definitely want to make sure I'm full, yet lean and very dry for the final pics this weekend. My plan is to Carb up pretty good on Friday and get pretty full, then I will be low to no Carb until Sunday night. Hopefully between that and cardio, I can be pretty dry by Sunday afternoon when I plan to take pics. I'm even considering getting some Epson salt to take a bath in Saturday night to be even more dry...

I'm not sure how much of a difference there will be in my last pics, but I have dropped a little bodyfat, even though it hasn't been much at all. I added Cal's to workout days which slowed things down considerably, but I still dropped a tad and I'm sure the raspberry ketones helped that happen. I know I'm under 6%, but I will get an accurate measurement along with the pics this weekend

Today's workout was pretty good. Nothing earth shattering as far as performance, but I think from getting a little depleted yesterday it may have affected performance a tad. It was still a good workout nonetheless, and I have to say that Agmatine really does pretty well for pumps even when coming into a workout pretty depleted! That says a lot right there!

Shoulders/calves/hamstrings/ABS

DB shoulder press
    80sx12x10x9
    75sx11x10

DB lateral raises
    45sx10
    50sx9x8
    40sx12

DB shrugs
    110sx12x11x11x10x10

Cable upright rows
    190x8
    180x9
    170x10

Seated calf raise
    185x17
    220x12x11x11x10
    195x13

Rope cable crunches (superset with leg raises)
    200x15, BWx10
    200x15, BW x10
    200x15, BW x10
    Recoverbro Elite
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

Nice cable crunches. That's the full stack, no?
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

Quote Originally Posted by morry
    Nice cable crunches. That's the full stack, no?
    Yes....full stack
    Recoverbro Elite
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

Cardio and burn today.....

Started off with 30 minutes treadmill this morning running 8 MPH for a 400+ cal burn. I will be hitting another 30-45 minutes this afternoon on the elliptical for 400-500 Cal's more burned.

I'm still trying to clean up some of this bloat and its coming along pretty good. I was 166 after yesterdays build day which is better, so tomorrow I should be 165ish. I can tell since some of this water has dropped that I've leaned a little more. I seen a more prominent vein on my abdominals that was more faint the last time I noticed it. I will be able to tell more changes tomorrow as I dry out I'm sure. Today's diet is going to be low cal, low Carb, and super clean. Probably end up under 2k with less than 40-50g carbs
    Recoverbro Elite
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

Yes....full stack

Thought so!!! I know you get looks when doing that.

I do the same! Solid core, very, very solid!!!
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I haven't done those in so long. I use draw bridges for my abs and do windsheild wipers while extended some times. It seems to get all of my abs and obliques more.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.74%

How often does everyone even work there abs? I feel that tightening my abs through core workouts they get a good enough workout just from that. I hardly workout my abs maybe 2-3 times a month, and when I do its pretty short 20 minutes max consisting of leg raises weighted abs crunches etc.

Just wondering how everyone goes about it.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.74%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I haven't done those in so long. I use draw bridges for my abs and do windsheild wipers while extended some times. It seems to get all of my abs and obliques more.
    Holy sh*t, just seen you're new avi pic. Most impressive haha.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18
    How often does everyone even work there abs? I feel that tightening my abs through core workouts they get a good enough workout just from that. I hardly workout my abs maybe 2-3 times a month, and when I do its pretty short 20 minutes max consisting of leg raises weighted abs crunches etc.

Just wondering how everyone goes about it.

I typically do ABS once per week and its usually just 4-5 supersets between the rope cable crunches, leg raises, and weighted decline sit ups.
    Recoverbro Elite
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

I work them twice a week isolated but adding thickness to your core is more dead lifting and squatting IMO.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

Incredible workout today! Hit more PRs on both biceps and triceps. I didn't get to push quads as hard as I wanted because my lower back had gaslight pain in it that the higher the weights was, the more it was aggravating it. I still couldn't believe some of my lifts. Went up 10 lbs over my previous PR on weighted dips and did the same amount of reps. It felt damn good repping out ten with (3) 45lb plates hanging off my belt. Got a lot of stares on those!

Dried out quite a bit and looked damn ripped more than ever this morning at 165. Thanks to Agmatine Vascularity was off the chain and pumps were HUGE despite a depleted state. Veins are coming in everywhere. Can't wait to get an accurate measure of bodyfat this weekend.

I only have a few more days of the RK and the Agmatine, so this log will be wrapping up soon. Final pics/measurements this weekend!!

Arms/quads

Squats
    135x15
    225x10
    245x8
    225x10x10x10

Leg press
    8 platesx15
    10 platesx10x10x10x10

Weighted dips
    BW + 90x15
    BW + 135x10x8 (PR!!!)
    BW + 90x13

Skull crushers
    105x12 (PR)
    115x11x10 (PR)
    105x10

DB hammer curls
    55sx12 (PR)
    60sx11x10 (PR)
    55sx11

DB preachers
    50sx12 (PR)
    55x10x10(PR)
    50sx11
    Recoverbro Elite
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

Lots of ab work up in here! I think I'll be more motivated to do ab work once I lean out a little more.

That's a lot of PRs for one workout!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.23%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Lots of ab work up in here! I think I'll be more motivated to do ab work once I lean out a little more.

That's a lot of PRs for one workout!

LOL I was thinking the same thing.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    LOL I was thinking the same thing.
    That there were a lot of PR's in that workout?

or

You need to start working out Abs harder as you get leaner?

Because if it is the Abs thing, I say Fug that dude, there is no time like the present, need a strong core my brotha, do not neglect your abs and obliques!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    That there were a lot of PR's in that workout?

or

You need to start working out Abs harder as you get leaner?

Because if it is the Abs thing, I say Fug that dude, there is no time like the present, need a strong core my brotha, do not neglect your abs and obliques!
    Yah and you lose core strength very quickly when neglected....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah and you lose core strength very quickly when neglected....
    Exactly....I try always make sure I'm getting some form of core work in
    Recoverbro Elite
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Word on the Street is ScottyDoc is gonna get as lean as RickRock, if not leaner, by SUMMER!!! That's just what I hear anyway!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

Burn/cardio day....

Did 60 minutes of cardio. First 30 minutes was running at 8.3 MPH. My endurance has increased so much in the last couple months that I've been able to add speed to my running every week. 7 MPH most feels like nothing anymore...lol. The last 30 minutes I did incline treadmill walking 3.5 MPH @ 10% incline. Total burn was 975 Cal's

I'm looking pretty lean today. My diet today has been pretty much carb free except trace amounts for my fast breaker. It was pretty much 100% protein with 2 scoops of whey, 14 oz chicken breast, 5 oz Greek yogurt (plain), and one slice of LN cheesecake. Tonight I may have some carbs and the diet probably won't be as clean. I will dose RK before the meal like always to minimize damage. Hopefully this will let me fill up just a little bit for pics, but still allow me to dry out by tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to take my last bit of Agmatine to help get a fuller "pumped" look for the pics also. Hopefully everything works out as planned

Tomorrow I will have the bodyfat measurements and pics and since I only have a few caps of Agmatine and RK left, it will be the last day of my log. Its been fun, but all good things must come to an end
    Recoverbro Elite
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Word on the Street is ScottyDoc is gonna get as lean as RickRock, if not leaner, by SUMMER!!! That's just what I hear anyway!!!
    You shouldn't believe everything you hear Scotty.....jk
    Recoverbro Elite
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

Oh......for the AI sports guys,

Any idea when you guys are going to be doing another BIG sale? I need to stock up on Recoverpro and some other goodies.

Also tried doing 2 scoops of lemon and 2 scoops of raspberry the other day, and gotta say it was awesome!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

Haha. I wasn't saying that I neglect my core, I was saying that I tend be more motivated to do core exercises when I'm leaner.

Luck Of The Irish Promo - Free Random Bulk Product...

Home page

RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Haha. I wasn't saying that I neglect my core, I was saying that I tend be more motivated to do core exercises when I'm leaner.

Luck Of The Irish Promo - Free Random Bulk Product...

Home page

Nice! I might have to pick up some stuff!
    Recoverbro Elite

Similar Forum Threads

1. Raspberry Ketones
    By Socrates44 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 07:00 PM
  2. Raspberry Ketones- 10g?
    By bmw71285 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2007, 09:31 PM
  3. Raspberry Ketones