AI Sports helps get RickRock PUMPED and RIPPED with Agmatine and Raspberry Ketones!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

AI Sports helps get RickRock PUMPED and RIPPED with Agmatine and Raspberry Ketones!!

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    989350

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Yah I have always had you pegged for measuring on the high side by about .5 to .75 percent there may be a pond or 2 somewhere I can't see but don't know where you''re hiding it.
    You really want me to tell you where I'm hiding that extra couple lbs you can't see?!....and it ain't bodyfat....
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  2. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    989350

    Quote Originally Posted by morry

    Last chic I dated suspected for a while. Then she "said" she saw a vial one time. Finally, one night I told her and said, "You want to watch me pin tomorrow" she actually wanted to watch. So the next day I pushed a needle into my quad right in front of her. She loved the body, loved the libido and after some simple explanation she was ok with it.

    Get her to watch "Bigger, Faster, Stronger"

    It is a great film, but more importantly shows WHY AAS are illegal and it isn't bc they are dangerous. No offense to any of the PH or DS buffs around here, but injectable AAS are much less likely to kill you then the liver trashing never know exactly what is in it PH or DS. Just my two cents.

    Luke.....
    Already went that route. She watched the whole thing with me. It did manage to change her stance from "hell no" to "I don't want to talk about it"....so I guess its progress. I will get her there eventually...the question is when
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  3. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    989350

    Well haven't had much time to update for the last day but things are still going great. Today's workout as well as yesterday's went very well. I'm still getting the big pumps and looking vascular as sh1t. I did get a little bit of bloat going on yesterday for the first time on a while, but its went down some today. Tomorrow is a cardio/burn day which should clean me right up
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    969163

    What was the bloat from?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  5. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,960
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    311694

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    You really want me to tell you where I'm hiding that extra couple lbs you can't see?!....and it ain't bodyfat....

    LOL thats not what I heard. LMFAO
  6. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    989350

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    What was the bloat from?
    The "C" word.......CARBS!!!!! :


    I had a little much yesterday and indulged
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  7. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,454
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    9576122

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    The "C" word.......CARBS!!!!! :


    I had a little much yesterday and indulged
    And I bet you look just terrible now RR...... NOT!!! Bloat to you is probably oh I cant see my bottom two abs as clearly!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  8. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    969163

    I assumed it was carbs. I was looking for the dirty details.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  9. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    989350

    Had a great cardio session this morning. I kept the intensity pretty high for 30 minutes and ran at 7.5-8 MPH for the full time which netted me a 425 cal burn. Sweat was pouring pretty good and the heart rate was up to a good amount.

    Looking very full this morning. Had a decent amount of carbs yesterday and my weight is back up to 167, but I am looking even leaner than last week, so everything is going perfect right now. I can see some new veins coming in a few places, and I think my goal is right around the corner

    I may try out the agmatine before bed tonight to see how well that works since it was recommended and give my thoughts on it tomorrow...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  10. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,589
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2410146

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13
    Had a great cardio session this morning. I kept the intensity pretty high for 30 minutes and ran at 7.5-8 MPH for the full time which netted me a 425 cal burn. Sweat was pouring pretty good and the heart rate was up to a good amount.

    Looking very full this morning. Had a decent amount of carbs yesterday and my weight is back up to 167, but I am looking even leaner than last week, so everything is going perfect right now. I can see some new veins coming in a few places, and I think my goal is right around the corner

    I may try out the agmatine before bed tonight to see how well that works since it was recommended and give my thoughts on it tomorrow...
    That's awsome man keep u the good work...
    Maybe try a GDA the next time u eat carbs
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  11. Senior Member
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,853
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    15885

    With how lean he is, I'd imagine he needs the carbs to fuel the beast cardio workouts.

    It's always better to feed a little more and workout longer than stay in caloric deficit and not be able to push things. Add fuel and make that fire bigger.

    I'm sure his carbs are med to low glycemic foods that do a good job replacing glcogen stores.

    If the guy had any fat on him, maybe he could skip the carbs altogether. Def not the case with Rick.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  12. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    989350

    Well, right now I am looking pretty damn good and I am in a happy place with my appearance right now. Had a nice burn day yesterday with my diet on point, which put me back to a very lean ripped and dry 165 this morning. Every few days when I go and get things cleaned up good, I see some nice changes from the previous time, so progress is still trucking right along and hasn't slowed much if any at all. My next pics in a little over a week or so should be great!

    Workout today was pretty awesome. I hit some PRs on my arm work which was nice. I didn't push my quads too much because they was actually a little sore from yesterdays cardio.

    Pumps were nice and big again, and my vascularity is almost getting insane how much the veins are popping during curls and other exercises. Agmatine really impresses me on what it can do for workouts!

    I think I may be pi king up some more Agmatine soon along with some more raspberry ketones too. They have definitely helped me lean for sure

    Quads/arms

    Squats
    135x15
    225x10
    245x8x8
    225x10x10

    Leg press
    10 platesx10x10x10x10
    8 platesx15

    Weighted dips
    BW + 90 x 15 (PR)
    BW + 115 x 10 (PR)
    BW + 90 x 12

    Skull crushers
    95x15 (PR)
    105x10
    115x9 (PR)

    BB curls
    95x12 (PR)
    105x10 (PR)
    115x9 (PR)
    105x9
    95x10

    DB hammer curls
    50sx12 (PR)
    55sx10 (PR)
    60sx9 (PR)
    55sx9
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  13. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,960
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    311694

    Awesome session again.
  14. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    110762

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Awesome session again.
    Agreed...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  15. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,454
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    9576122

    Wow nice job bro, PRs all over the place!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  16. Senior Member
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,890
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    196981

    In to see how night time dose goes
    For you
  17. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    969163

    Great to hear that you're still looking even more vascular and leaner. Keep up the great work. I was asked to PM you, so I'll be getting with you, soon. It's a good thing.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  18. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    989350

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    That's awsome man keep u the good work...
    Maybe try a GDA the next time u eat carbs
    Actually I am using one, and have been for the past year or so, so I'm good to go there. Even with a GDA, you can still get the bloat from taking in too many, which on occasion will still happen

    Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    With how lean he is, I'd imagine he needs the carbs to fuel the beast cardio workouts.

    It's always better to feed a little more and workout longer than stay in caloric deficit and not be able to push things. Add fuel and make that fire bigger.

    I'm sure his carbs are med to low glycemic foods that do a good job replacing glcogen stores.

    If the guy had any fat on him, maybe he could skip the carbs altogether. Def not the case with Rick.

    I still love carbs just like the next day (at least on my workout days). My plan is low to no carb on cardio/rest days and moderate to moderately high carb on workout days, so I'm constantly getting the glycogen depleted and then filling back up again. It also explains why my weight can fluctuate as much as 3-4 lbs between cardio days and workout days

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Awesome session again.
    Thank you Jeff!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Agreed...
    Thanks Scotty!!


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Wow nice job bro, PRs all over the place!
    Thanks bro! Still killing it daily!

    Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    In to see how night time dose goes
    For you
    It was a good recommendation. I will have details in my update

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Great to hear that you're still looking even more vascular and leaner. Keep up the great work. I was asked to PM you, so I'll be getting with you, soon. It's a good thing.
    Thanks man. Yeh, its crazy how well things are going. Ive NEVER been this lean, never been this strong, and never been this big. I am literally getting the best of both worlds right now and at the top of MY world right now

    I'm definitely interested in whatever the PM will be about. You have my attention my good friend!....and a good thing you say?!



    Ok....today is a normal cardio day/burn day for me.



    I hit the treadmill for about 70 total minutes this morning. I must say that my cardiovascular endurance is absolutely insane right now. I started out running at 8 MPH and I never felt like slowing down and felt like I coupld go forever, so I just kept it going for over 30 minutes and I know I could have probably done the whole time at 8.5 MPH if I wanted to push it. I never felt gassed or winded or anything. This is the best cardiovascular shape I have been in for my entire life.....including high school!! (which was 20 years ago) After the running, I spent the next 40 minutes or so doing incline treadmill walking (10% @ 3.5 MPH). My total burn for the session was 1100 cals


    This morning i weighed in at 166 and looking just crazy ripped. I am in awe at how well things are going. I'm leaning out continuosly and steadily while setting PRs in the gym. My chest looks to be filling out a little more and my arms are looking a little bigger also. I have veins coming in all over the place, and my performance strength wise is the best it has ever been. I have been killing it in the gym every day, and it has been paying off...the results speak for themselves!

    I dont know how much Agmatine has a hand in things, but I have seen a big increase in strength ever since it was added in. I was under the impression it was more of a supplement for pumps and what not (mostly preworkout benefits), but I think there is more to it. It has definitely exceeded my expectations and has me sold as a great addition and it has other benefits as well. Which brings me to my next point....SLEEP! After the recommendation from StopStalking, I tried dosing Agmatine before bed. I did 500mg (2 caps), I can honestly tell you that I slept much deeper, much better, and I woke up feeling very refreshed and very well rested. I honestly didnt expect much out of it, but it really surprised me at how well it worked for that. I dont know why it worked, but it did!

    Ive been doing some more reading lately on raspberry ketones, and they are really starting to come forth as a tried and true supplemet for fat loss. There is quite a bit of research out there on it, and a lot of health benefits as well from them. I know for a fact that they have helped me get leaner, and I think they are something that easily become a daily staple just like a GDA. kit works great because the dosing on it pretty much has you taking it the same time as your GDA/nutrient partitioner (30 minutes before meals) so taking it is easy and convenient!
  19. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,589
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2410146

    Awsome man
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  20. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    989350

    Another cardio burn day today. Last night I ended up having a big cheat meal, which does happen on Saturday nights on occasion. My dieting can be hard on my wife at times, so sometimes on the weekend I will treat her to eating out a bit. So, today I was at 166.5 upon waking, but the bloat wasn't bad at all and i still looked very lean and ripped without too much washout from water retention.

    I ended up hitting the treadmill even harder than yesterday for a full 75 minutes. I am still in awe at how much my endurance has increased. I did the first 30 minutes running at 8.2 MPH for the full half hour, and then did incline treadmill walking for the remaining 45 minutes 10% incline @ 3.7 MPH.....total burn 1135 Cal's!!

    ....now on to some GREAT NEWS! I decided to take some new bodyfat measurements today to judge progress, as I've seen some more nice noticeable changes over this last week. I did several 3 point caliper measurements and I honestly couldn't believe what I was coming up with. I was coming up with a range of 5.8% to 6.2% bodyfat!! So....an average of those numbers puts me at 6% on the nose which means I have officially met my goal on bodyfat! I really have lost no weight the last week either, and I had some PRs in the gym so its been 100% recomp!

    I've extended my fast a little today and the Cal's will be on point and the diet will be 100% clean. I'm not having any carbs at all except trace amounts until my last meal where I will have a sweet potato as my only Carb source today. Fast breaker will be chicken Caesar salad, plain Greek yogurt, fat free cottage cheese, and 2 scoops of whey. Just dosed some raspberry ketones, and now I'm ready to break fast!

    Will be heading into the gym in the morning after a dose of Agmatine to hit chest and tris hard and hopefully some more good numbers to report...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  21. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,454
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    9576122

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Another cardio burn day today. Last night I ended up having a big cheat meal, which does happen on Saturday nights on occasion. My dieting can be hard on my wife at times, so sometimes on the weekend I will treat her to eating out a bit. So, today I was at 166.5 upon waking, but the bloat wasn't bad at all and i still looked very lean and ripped without too much washout from water retention.

    I ended up hitting the treadmill even harder than yesterday for a full 75 minutes. I am still in awe at how much my endurance has increased. I did the first 30 minutes running at 8.2 MPH for the full half hour, and then did incline treadmill walking 10% incline @ 3.7 MPH.....total burn 1135 Cal's!!

    ....now on to some GREAT NEWS! I decided to take some new bodyfat measurements today to judge progress, as I've seen some more nice noticeable changes over this last week. I did several 3 point caliper measurements and I honestly couldn't believe what I was coming up with. I was coming up with a range of 5.8% to 6.2% bodyfat!! So....an average of those numbers puts me at 6% on the nose which means I have officially met my goal on bodyfat! I really have lost no weight the last week either, and I had some PRs in the gym so its been 100% recomp!

    I've extended my fast a little today and the Cal's will be on point and the diet will be 100% clean. I'm not having any carbs at all except trace amounts until my last meal where I will have a sweet potato as my only Carb source today. Fast breaker will be chicken Caesar salad, plain Greek yogurt, fat free cottage cheese, and 2 scoops of whey. Just dosed some raspberry ketones, and now I'm ready to break fast!

    Will be heading into the gym in the morning after a dose of Agmatine to hit chest and tris hard and hopefully some more good numbers to report...
    Wow bro that is just incredible! Such a low BF% is a hell of an accomplishment. I am also amazed at your calorie burn and speed on the treadmill. I just left the gym after a cardio/ab burn and I think my total calorie burn was only about 500 calories. LMAO
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  22. Senior Member
    D2footballjrc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,735
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    613167

    Just amazing man, I'm blown away with how hard you work.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  23. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    989350

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Wow bro that is just incredible! Such a low BF% is a hell of an accomplishment. I am also amazed at your calorie burn and speed on the treadmill. I just left the gym after a cardio/ab burn and I think my total calorie burn was only about 500 calories. LMAO
    Thats actually a pretty good cardio session. I just go for the longer burns on weekends along with extended fasts. Works very well for me to clean up over the weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Just amazing man, I'm blown away with how hard you work.

    Thanks a lot bro!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  24. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,338
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1571164

    Thanks for the link. Subd in. I skimmed but cant seem to put together your training sched. What days u lift n what days you run. You are extremely defined and symmetrical, Yet you do a lot of basic movements... I have always strived to hit the muscle from every angle every week.. Training each muscle except legs twice a week directly. Would u say I'm going about things wrong?

    What gda r u currently using?

    When you do your incline walking do you hold onto the treadmill at all? I'm surprised you do so much cardio n still have thst much muscle.. I do pretty close to the amt you do... N I've always thought it was why I can't gain muscle.. I rarely distance run anymore though.. I do mostly HIIT with only about 5-10 mins of straight running to warm up. Also think I overtrain at times leading to higher cort n bf... Your physique is my ultimate goal.. I follow IF as well, and am 5'7 160 but look nothingggg like you! So thats why all the questions. You have quite a bit of ph experience n are considering the dark side.. I messed w both n most likely did it wrong n far too young (18-20) I am 23 now with sloww metabolism and bad hormone levels. Nothing low enough for any hrt though.. Pretty close :/
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  25. New Member
    uknowme62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    190

    A little late but sub'd. You are a cardio Killa.
  26. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684943

    So the way you take measurements you could be around 5.5 in actuality... doesn't matter that much now you can just maintain for the summer .. you're set...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  27. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    989350

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Thanks for the link. Subd in. I skimmed but cant seem to put together your training sched. What days u lift n what days you run. You are extremely defined and symmetrical, Yet you do a lot of basic movements... I have always strived to hit the muscle from every angle every week.. Training each muscle except legs twice a week directly. Would u say I'm going about things wrong?

    What gda r u currently using?

    When you do your incline walking do you hold onto the treadmill at all? I'm surprised you do so much cardio n still have thst much muscle.. I do pretty close to the amt you do... N I've always thought it was why I can't gain muscle.. I rarely distance run anymore though.. I do mostly HIIT with only about 5-10 mins of straight running to warm up. Also think I overtrain at times leading to higher cort n bf... Your physique is my ultimate goal.. I follow IF as well, and am 5'7 160 but look nothingggg like you! So thats why all the questions. You have quite a bit of ph experience n are considering the dark side.. I messed w both n most likely did it wrong n far too young (18-20) I am 23 now with sloww metabolism and bad hormone levels. Nothing low enough for any hrt though.. Pretty close :/
    It seems to me that you are really overthinking things, and could possibly be overtraining as well. IMO hitting each bodypart once per week is enough for all larger muscle groups and smaller muscle groups like arms and calves could be hit twice. That is pretty much how i do things and has always worked well for me on strength, growth, etc....but things always have to be tailored to your specific situation. There are no cookie cutter routines that work for everyone....everybody is different and responds to training differently. Make sure you limit your gym sessions to 60-75 minutes max and keep the amount of sets to no more than 20 or so for large muscle groups and no more than 10 for small muscle groups.

    My cardio and weights are done different days...not on the same day. Thats why they are referred to as build days and burn days. I train and eat for my goal that day. Build days I train to build muscle and eat 20% over maintenance (2800 cals-3k cals) and burn days I do an hour or so of cardio and eat 20% below maintenance (1800-2k cals). Genrally this comes out to 4 build days and 3 burn days per week right now.

    My GDA I'm not sure I can mention here anymore since they are no longer board sponsors...I'm sure you can figure that one out

    When i do incline treadmill walking I never grab or hold onto the treadmill. Defeats the purpose. Cardio is not catabolic or will keep you from building muscle if done correctly and diet is right

    Quote Originally Posted by uknowme62 View Post
    A little late but sub'd. You are a cardio Killa.
    thanks for joiniung bud!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    So the way you take measurements you could be around 5.5 in actuality... doesn't matter that much now you can just maintain for the summer .. you're set...
    Maybe doug....but I still dont believe I am as low as the calipers say, probably mental....but yeh I'm pretty much set and going into maintenance on bodyfat
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  28. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684943

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Maybe doug....but I still dont believe I am as low as the calipers say, probably mental....but yeh I'm pretty much set and going into maintenance on bodyfat
    You are not going to think so till you look back on your pics a couple of months from now... funny thing perception...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  29. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,338
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1571164

    Thanks rick. Yea I got which one it is.. I like that one too. 20 sets for lArge n ten for small a week? Or session? You hit chest once a week so maybe 4 exercises 5 sets just example.. Shoulders would u classify as small?

    And for bis/tris 10 sets over the two sessions in the week? Or 5 sets twice a week?
    Last- just curious do u separate each lift day with a burn day? Thank you
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  30. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    110762

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    You really want me to tell you where I'm hiding that extra couple lbs you can't see?!....and it ain't bodyfat....
    Doug... You walked right into that one Brother!!!

    Rick... You must be referring to that useless fluffy stuff between your ears!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  31. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684943

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Doug... You walked right into that one Brother!!!

    Rick... You must be referring to that useless fluffy stuff between your ears!
    Badda bing
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  32. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    989350

    Well, I started off this morning looking like I was holding a little water, and the scale reflected that. I was 166.5 and the water retention washed out a little bit of definition. It was a bit of a shock to me considering the only carbs I had other than trace amounts yesterday was one sweet potato at my last meal. The one bad thing about sweet potatoes is that they are so low on the GI scale and digest very slowly, so that likely explains why I'm holding water this morning...

    Despite that, my workout went very well and I felt I had a ton of energy (probably another result of the slow digesting complex carbs). I powered through the workout very well, and had some great numbers that matched some previous PRs. Pumps were insane and I looked very huge today! My vascularity wasn't quite as good as last week and definition looked slightly washed out, but I think that is mostly because of the water retention

    Now that I've hit my bodyfat goal, my Cal's will be starting to change sometime this week or next. It will be a bit tricky as I don't want to gain any bodyfat and want to stay around 6% all the way through summer. My training will pretty much stay the same, but I will be adding about 400-500 Cal's to each build day and I will adjust from there if needed. My burn days will probably stay about the same. So that will put me at 3200-3300 Cal's build days and still at 1800-2k burn

    Chest/triceps

    DB flat bench press
    90sx15
    100sx9x8
    90x10x9

    Smith incline bench
    160x10
    180x8
    170x9
    160x10x9

    Flye machine
    220x12
    245x8
    230x9
    220x10
    200x12

    Close grip smith bench
    180x7
    160x8
    140x10x10

    Rope push Downs (superset with BW dips)
    130x12, BWx13
    140x9, BWx12
    135x10, BWx11
    130x10, BW x10

    Triceps machine
    190x10
    180x10
    170x11
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  33. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684943

    Yah it doesn't take much to notice, when you are that lean...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  34. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    989350

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    You are not going to think so till you look back on your pics a couple of months from now... funny thing perception...
    You are probably right. I just don't think I look that great or that ripped at all, especially when I'm relaxed, without a pump, vascularity is down, retaining water, etc.....fockin mind games...lol
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  35. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    989350

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Thanks rick. Yea I got which one it is.. I like that one too. 20 sets for lArge n ten for small a week? Or session? You hit chest once a week so maybe 4 exercises 5 sets just example.. Shoulders would u classify as small?

    And for bis/tris 10 sets over the two sessions in the week? Or 5 sets twice a week?
    Last- just curious do u separate each lift day with a burn day? Thank you
    These are just guidelines I go by....don't overcomplicate things. What works for me may not work for you....but yeh when I say how many sets, that is per session. Just look at any of my workouts on here if you want to see how I do it.

    Monday, Wednesday, Friday are all build days for me

    Thursday, Saturday and Sunday are burn days

    Tuesdays I do weights in the Am and light cardio in the pm and Cal's are generally around 300-400 over maintenance to put it kinda between a build/burn day....more of a "maintenance day"
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  36. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    989350

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Yah it doesn't take much to notice, when you are that lean...
    Yeh I noticed....lol. one sweet potato and I hold water....wow
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  37. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,338
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1571164

    Thanks for answering my questions, greatly appreciated n love the log so far. Definitely staying along for the ride. Btw, rk's are very awesome supp.. I used them last month 30 min prior to meals with my gda and ursobolic. I took a scheduled week off from lifting (two max a year+3-4 light/deload weeks) I lost 4 pounds that off week doing only one cardio day n no dietary changes!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  38. Senior Member
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,853
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    15885

    Pressing the bills yo....beast!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  39. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    989350

    Quote Originally Posted by morry
    Pressing the bills yo....beast!!!
    You know it bro!

    105s next week?
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  40. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684943

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yeh I noticed....lol. one sweet potato and I hold water....wow
    Might be more due to salt intake or not enough water etc... it's always more about salt when you hold in your skin. Can't really blame the carbs unless you eat enough to spill over.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Raspberry Ketones
    By Socrates44 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 06:00 PM
  2. Raspberry Ketones- 10g?
    By bmw71285 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2007, 08:31 PM
  3. Raspberry Ketones
    By colkurtz_spf in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 10:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in