AI Sports helps get RickRock PUMPED and RIPPED with Agmatine and Raspberry Ketones!!

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

  1. I will look into that it is a minimalist shoe? I don't do well with the ones that have the really stacked cushioned heels.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    I will look into that it is a minimalist shoe? I don't do well with the ones that have the really stacked cushioned heels.
    Lot of Cushing in the heel I love it
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah running like that at 8.0 is pretty intense to say the least. I have some Reebok CrossFit Nano's on the way so I can do some running and lifting in the same shoes! I haven't run in a long time because my shoes were worn out for running and I wanted some minimalist ones. Maybe I can start trying to run like you. Hell I would be happy at this point running at 5-5.5 for 30 minutes straight.
    Hey bud those kicks look pretty sweet- I may have to get s pair of those. I recently bought my first pair of reeboks in like 20 years. I picked up a pair of realflex's and I'm loving them(actually picked two more pairs of em). I see the ones you got have pretty much the same sole as the realflex's, which is the best thing about the shoe, so you definitely got me interesd in those nano's.

  4. I'm definitely in need of some new running shoes soon. I'm glad you guys put those ideas up. That will help finding a good pair that much easier. With All this running I've been doing I need a good shoe...especially considering I'm running faster and longer than I have in the last 20 years!! (Since high school). Yeh that makes me feel old...my 20 yr reunion is in a couple months!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  5. I was just telling a co-worker today that I haven't been in this sort of cardiovascular shape since the late 90s. I turned 31 this past Tuesday.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  6. Man you guys are young. Lol. Rick I bought the new balance minimus trail shoe and am very happy with them. Super light weight good for running and training.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  7. Inov8 F-lite 230 are a fave of mine for lifting and running. They have a very low heel to toe drop, and are sturdy. These are my go to crossfit shoes as I know they'll have me covered for whatever workout comes up.

    http://www.inov-8.com/New/UK/Index.asp?L=26

    Since we are talking shoes thought I would share. I go through quite a few of them since I do a lot of endurance events and training.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  8. Great workout today. Great energy, great pumps, and great vascularity. I figured I would get the big pumps from all the carbs yesterday, and I was right!! Agmatine combined with a good preworkout is a pretty fun experience.

    I actually hit some decent PRs today on a few lifts. Cutting up this nicely in an overall caloric defecit while hitting personal bests.....I can't complain! Ostarine and S4 are definitely doing their thing for me too.

    My arm measurements are actually up a hair, and my waist is down to the lowest it has ever been. My bodyfat goal is in sight now and probably a half percent or less away to hit 6%!! I will take another 3 point skin fold measurement with calipers this weekend with a whole new set of progress pics that hopefully show some decent changes

    Shoulders/calves/hamstrings/ABS

    DB shoulder press
    80sx12 (PR)
    85sx9 (PR)
    80sx10x9
    70sx12

    Behind the neck press (smith machine)
    140x8
    130x9
    120x11
    110x13

    Shrugs
    270x12
    290x11
    310x11 (PR)
    290x10
    270x10

    Cable upright rows
    190x10
    200x10 (PR) x9
    190x10

    Lateral raise machine
    140x10
    150x9 (PR)
    140x9

    Leg curls
    170x14 (PR)
    180x12 (PR)
    190x11 (PR)
    200x10x9(PR)

    Seated calf raise
    185x15
    210x11x11x10
    185x12

    Weighted rope cable crunches
    200x18x17x15
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  9. Damn Rick! PR city right there. You are continuing to kill the fock out of this. Keep it up!
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Damn Rick! PR city right there. You are continuing to kill the fock out of this. Keep it up!
    Thanks Morry!
    •   
       


  11. Pretty good workout today with a couple more PRs mixed in. I was very dry and lean this morning. Yesterday is the day that is kinda in between build day and a burn day with the morning workout and the pm cardio. I also keep my Cal's in between at around 2400-2500 with moderate carbs (usually no more than 100g). So usually it leaves me very dry and lean the next day, but also holding more fullness which is the best of both worlds.

    Since I'm getting very close to my goal for leaning, I will probably be adding some Cal's to my diet soon along with possibly dropping some of the pm cardio sessions. I'm staying where I'm at for at least another week before changing it but it will be soon. I may have to play with some ranges a bit to find what works well, but the goal will be to maintain the low bodyfat staying in the 6-7% range while slowly adding muscle in. I plan on staying under 7% for the next 6 months or so through all the good weather so hopefully I will be able to do that while still getting the slow muscle gain.

    Agmatime stills doing its job well with the pumps and crazy vascularity. Another thing I enjoy is the fact that the pumps come on quicker than normal. Within minutes it comes on pretty well. The Raspberry ketones seem to be helping my leaning because interest last week I have really tightened up some, and even on my Carb heavy days the bloat is less than it normally is I've noticed.

    The SARMS are still doing great and sides are very low. All is good there with not much change in anything..

    Quads/arms

    Squats
    135x15
    225x10
    245x8
    225x10x10
    135x15

    Hack squats
    270x10
    340x8 (PR)
    320x9 (PR)
    270x10

    Leg extensions
    160x10x9
    150x10x10x10

    Weighted dips
    BW+90x12
    BW+125x8 (PR)
    BW +90x10

    Skull crushers
    85x15
    105x10x9x9

    Ez bar curls
    85x12
    95x10
    105x8
    95x10

    Alternate DB curls
    50sx10
    55sx9x9
    50sx9
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  12. I guess Agmatine gets the blame for a lot of the new PR's, our new pre-workout will have it.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    I guess Agmatine gets the blame for a lot of the new PR's, our new pre-workout will have it.
    I must say that it has exceeded my expectations so far. I don't know if Agmatine deserves credit for any of the PRs or not, but I am definitely enjoying it!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  14. Nice workout and may I suggest an increase of 1500-1750 cals per week spread across your workout days? That gives you enough extra cals to gain about 2 lbs a month. If you want to stay nice and lean that is a sure fire way to avoid excess fat gain.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Nice workout and may I suggest an increase of 1500-1750 cals per week spread across your workout days? That gives you enough extra cals to gain about 2 lbs a month. If you want to stay nice and lean that is a sure fire way to avoid excess fat gain.
    Yeh that sounds pretty good, and not far from where I was aiming. That would be about 400-450 Cal's for each of the 4 workout days added which would put me at 3200-3300. I will try that and see how it goes. Thanks brother...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  16. Late but in, shredded rick great job bud
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  17. Have you tried 500 mg before sleep ?? I suggest atleast trying it if not

  18. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Have you tried 500 mg before sleep ?? I suggest atleast trying it if not
    I'm taking agmatine now for the first time, what do you notice from dosing before sleep?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    I'm taking agmatine now for the first time, what do you notice from dosing before sleep?
    Deeper sleep. I wake up less. Also wake up feeling pumped.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Deeper sleep. I wake up less. Also wake up feeling pumped.
    I'll try tonight
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  21. Loving the PRs Rick! Keep killing it!

  22. As always your killing it bro! Nice job on all th PR's lately!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. Great job! WOW!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  24. Late but in.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-

  25. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking
    Have you tried 500 mg before sleep ?? I suggest atleast trying it if not
    I haven't tried it yet, but I will give it a go and put my thoughts on it soon


    Thanks to everyone that has joined! Glad for have all of you for the motivation!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  26. Today is a cardio and burn day. Pretty much yesterday I carbed up big time and went all out on a big cheat on my last meal. I had a triple bacon cheeseburger, a breaded tenderloin, a large order of fries, and a large vanilla shake. I really expected a lot of bloat this morning and a high scale weight.

    To my surprise, my weight was only 166, I looked very full, but dry, lean, and vascular as fock!! This surprised the sh1t out of me to say the least....so I'm thinking the raspberry ketones are not only helping with leaning, but really helping minimize damage to nearly zero after a meal full of a lot of carbs and fats

    Its very possible that raspberry ketones could become a daily staple of mine to go with my nutrient partitioner if these type of results keep happening

    I look incredible right now in my opinion, and I am going to try to get pics up tomorrow along with a bodyfat measurement to show some progress

    Today's cardio

    30 minutes elliptical for a 400 Cal's burn

    Tonight I will probably do 30-45 minutes of incline treadmill walking also
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  27. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Today is a cardio and burn day. Pretty much yesterday I carbed up big time and went all out on a big cheat on my last meal. I had a triple bacon cheeseburger, a breaded tenderloin, a large order of fries, and a large vanilla shake. I really expected a lot of bloat this morning and a high scale weight.

    To my surprise, my weight was only 166, I looked very full, but dry, lean, and vascular as fock!! This surprised the sh1t out of me to say the least....so I'm thinking the raspberry ketones are not only helping with leaning, but really helping minimize damage to nearly zero after a meal full of a lot of carbs and fats

    Its very possible that raspberry ketones could become a daily staple of mine to go with my nutrient partitioner if these type of results keep happening

    I look incredible right now in my opinion, and I am going to try to get pics up tomorrow along with a bodyfat measurement to show some progress

    Today's cardio

    30 minutes elliptical for a 400 Cal's burn

    Tonight I will probably do 30-45 minutes of incline treadmill walking also
    Man that cheat meal has me drooling! Still kept the weight down too, man you are a freak!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  28. Man that meal sounds awesome!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  29. Now that's how to do a cheat meal...
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  30. I was thinking the same thing. If I'd eaten that, I would be 8 lbs heavier....ha ha
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Raspberry Ketones
    By Socrates44 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 08:00 PM
  2. Raspberry Ketones- 10g?
    By bmw71285 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2007, 10:31 PM
  3. Raspberry Ketones
    By colkurtz_spf in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 12:04 AM
Log in
Log in