AI Sports helps get RickRock PUMPED and RIPPED with Agmatine and Raspberry Ketones!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

AI Sports helps get RickRock PUMPED and RIPPED with Agmatine and Raspberry Ketones!!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Loving the PRs Rick! Keep killing it!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

As always your killing it bro! Nice job on all th PR's lately!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great job! WOW!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Late but in.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking
    Have you tried 500 mg before sleep ?? I suggest atleast trying it if not
    I haven't tried it yet, but I will give it a go and put my thoughts on it soon

Thanks to everyone that has joined! Glad for have all of you for the motivation!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Today is a cardio and burn day. Pretty much yesterday I carbed up big time and went all out on a big cheat on my last meal. I had a triple bacon cheeseburger, a breaded tenderloin, a large order of fries, and a large vanilla shake. I really expected a lot of bloat this morning and a high scale weight.

To my surprise, my weight was only 166, I looked very full, but dry, lean, and vascular as fock!! This surprised the sh1t out of me to say the least....so I'm thinking the raspberry ketones are not only helping with leaning, but really helping minimize damage to nearly zero after a meal full of a lot of carbs and fats

Its very possible that raspberry ketones could become a daily staple of mine to go with my nutrient partitioner if these type of results keep happening

I look incredible right now in my opinion, and I am going to try to get pics up tomorrow along with a bodyfat measurement to show some progress

Today's cardio

30 minutes elliptical for a 400 Cal's burn

Tonight I will probably do 30-45 minutes of incline treadmill walking also
    Recoverbro Elite
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Today is a cardio and burn day. Pretty much yesterday I carbed up big time and went all out on a big cheat on my last meal. I had a triple bacon cheeseburger, a breaded tenderloin, a large order of fries, and a large vanilla shake. I really expected a lot of bloat this morning and a high scale weight.

To my surprise, my weight was only 166, I looked very full, but dry, lean, and vascular as fock!! This surprised the sh1t out of me to say the least....so I'm thinking the raspberry ketones are not only helping with leaning, but really helping minimize damage to nearly zero after a meal full of a lot of carbs and fats

Its very possible that raspberry ketones could become a daily staple of mine to go with my nutrient partitioner if these type of results keep happening

I look incredible right now in my opinion, and I am going to try to get pics up tomorrow along with a bodyfat measurement to show some progress

Today's cardio

30 minutes elliptical for a 400 Cal's burn

Tonight I will probably do 30-45 minutes of incline treadmill walking also
    Man that cheat meal has me drooling! Still kept the weight down too, man you are a freak!
    PES Representative
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man that meal sounds awesome!
  9. Elite Member

Now that's how to do a cheat meal...
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I was thinking the same thing. If I'd eaten that, I would be 8 lbs heavier....ha ha
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Well....its picture update day for me. Woke up to a fairly dry and very lean 166. Did about 75 total minutes of cardio this morning consisting of...

30 minutes jogging at 7.5-8.5 MPH

....and 45 minutes incline treadmill walking at 3.5 MPH (10% incline)

I really had the sweat pouring and the heart going on my run, and had about 4.5 miles in at the 30 minute mark from the jogging alone. It was a nice cardio session with a total burn of 1150 Cal's.

Cal's and carbs both will be kept low today and my fast breaker was just 6 eggs, 5 oz. Plain Greek yogurt, 2 scoops of whey, and a medium sized banana

About two hours later I went and took a bodyfat measurement. From doing several measurements, I'm coming up with between 6.3-6.5% bodyfat which is exactly where I was hoping it would be! I only have another week to 2 weeks Max on my SARMS so hopefully i can be close to 6% by the time its over.

Now for the pics.....here they are with me at 166 and 6.3-6.5% bodyfat. I welcome all comments and input guys. I can see some more leanness since my last pics and my ABS look tighter for sure.

Name:  ForumRunner_20120226_163128.png
Views: 81
Size:  337.4 KB

Name:  2012-02-26_15-00-14_392-1.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  16.3 KB

Name:  2012-02-26_14-58-54_144-1.jpg
Size:  16.5 KB

Name:  2012-02-12_18-57-03_18-1.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  19.4 KB

Name:  2012-02-25_17-18-48_598-1.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  17.3 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20120226_162913.png
Size:  321.0 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20120226_162939.png
Views: 74
Size:  317.3 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20120226_163018.png
Views: 71
Size:  294.3 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Recoverbro Elite
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

All I would like to say is omg. You my friend are in fantastic shape. Love the leanness. You arms look like they are bigger as well.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

once again man, you've won! Incredible shape, the front pic with your arms to your side make it looks like your chest has filled out a bit, and the side pics have those guns jacked bro!
    PES Representative
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6
    All I would like to say is omg. You my friend are in fantastic shape. Love the leanness. You arms look like they are bigger as well.
    Thanks a lot Jeff! My arm measurement did go up a tad. Nothing spectacular but still did increase. I'm at a point now where dropping just a tenth of a percent looks like a huge difference
    Recoverbro Elite
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Awesome stuff my man
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    once again man, you've won! Incredible shape, the front pic with your arms to your side make it looks like your chest has filled out a bit, and the side pics have those guns jacked bro!
    Thanks for the compliments brother!! I have definitely filled out more overall. Since starting this recomp about 6-7 weeks ago, I have only dropped 4 lbs total, but according to bodyfat measurement I've dropped about 5-6 lbs of fat and water. So I've added a couple lbs of muscle along the way too
    Recoverbro Elite
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Thanks for the compliments brother!! I have definitely filled out more overall. Since starting this recomp about 6-7 weeks ago, I have only dropped 4 lbs total, but according to bodyfat measurement I've dropped about 5-6 lbs of fat and water. So I've added a couple lbs of muscle along the way too
    And it definitely shows! Keep tacking on those pounds of muscle man and your BF % like you said every slight change shows!
    PES Representative
  18. New Member

Loving your leanness man keep it up
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Incredible Rick. You are in godly shape man. You may be 166, but you are JACKED son, absolutely Jacked. Not to sound too meatheaded but I def wouldn't pick a fight with you. You look like you could just a tear a focking bear in half bro. Way to go.

The fact that you looked so freaking Jacked on just Sarms......I can't wait till you come over to the dark side of things. Most guys on this side haven never even looked that lean, sh1t I've never been that lean. Way to go bro, way to focking go.
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I have you below 6, measure again
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by morry
    Incredible Rick. You are in godly shape man. You may be 166, but you are JACKED son, absolutely Jacked. Not to sound too meatheaded but I def wouldn't pick a fight with you. You look like you could just a tear a focking bear in half bro. Way to go.

The fact that you looked so freaking Jacked on just Sarms......I can't wait till you come over to the dark side of things. Most guys on this side haven never even looked that lean, sh1t I've never been that lean. Way to go bro, way to focking go.

Thanks a lot Morry!! The dark side may come fairly soon...maybe this summer. Its been calling my name for a long time, and I may need answering in the short future...
    Recoverbro Elite
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    I have you below 6, measure again
    You think so Doug? I will recheck again soon, but I will say this. I do have a habit of measuring on the big side. I did get some sub 6% numbers a couple times, but I didn't believe them and tried to make sure I was getting the right measurement on the calipers....but maybe I should check again. I should probably show my wife how to do it just to see what she comes up with for comparison
    Recoverbro Elite
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Today's workout was incredible! I hit the best numbers on bench that I've seen in months. Even matching the same weight and reps as when i was on my diesel/EPI cycle! Things are going great right now. Getting bigger, stronger, and more shredded by the day...

I am looking absolutely ripped right now. I've never been this happy with my appearance and I look much improved from even my peak physical shape from summer. That was 6-7 months ago and at that time I was 162@7.5-8% at my best, so I've made some respectable progress in that short time

The pumps this morning got so big, that they almost got painful when I started my triceps work....very reminiscent of when on cycle! I'm convinced that Agmatine is the real deal!!

My fat loss has definitely accelerated since adding in the Ketones. Its much harder to cut up the lower you go in bodyfat but I was still able to drop around 0.4% this last week which is huge! I will definitely have these in anytime I'm shredding up and I will probably continue to use them throughout the spring and summer to help stay shredded for the good weather.

Chest/triceps

BB flat bench
    135x15
    225x15
    245x8
    265x4
    235x9
    225x10

DB incline bench
    80sx12x11x10
    75sx11x10

Cable flyes
    80x10x9
    75x11x10
    70x12

Decline bench machine
    180x15
    215x10
    205x9
    180x12

Triceps push Downs
    120x10x10x10x9

Triceps machine (reverse preachers)
    190x10
    200x9
    190x9
    180x10
    Recoverbro Elite
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man you are a beast for your size. Unbelievable. Nice job.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6
    Man you are a beast for your size. Unbelievable. Nice job.
    Thanks Jeff!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Sick amount of weight on those lifts bro!
    PES Representative
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Thanks a lot Morry!! The dark side may come fairly soon...maybe this summer. Its been calling my name for a long time, and I may need answering in the short future...
    You most definitely have came along way brother..... Dude. You're gonna blow up on test and whatever you choose to run. Gonna be crazy. Being that lean and never using AAS.. Watch out AM!
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Just out of curiosity what is your next run layout?
    PES Representative
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Just out of curiosity what is your next run layout?
    Its still undecided right now....most likely Test E @ 500-600mg with an oral kickstart...possibly EPI since it is sooooo good to me!
    Recoverbro Elite
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast

You most definitely have came along way brother..... Dude. You're gonna blow up on test and whatever you choose to run. Gonna be crazy. Being that lean and never using AAS.. Watch out AM!
    We will see brother. One thing is for certain....when the time comes I'm going to give it hell!!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

Its still undecided right now....most likely Test E @ 500-600mg with an oral kickstart...possibly EPI since it is sooooo good to me!
    Hmm.... Same cycle I had in mind had I gone that route, too many options it's so hard to decide what to do!
    PES Representative
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Hmm.... Same cycle I had in mind had I gone that route, too many options it's so hard to decide what to do!
    Its still in the air for me too really. I'm still working getting my wife ok with the pinning. If I can't get it past her it wont happen. I've already mentioned it and she hasn't said yes or no to it yet....just kinda tries to change the subject..lol
    Recoverbro Elite
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

Its still in the air for me too really. I'm still working getting my wife ok with the pinning. If I can't get it past her it wont happen. I've already mentioned it and she hasn't said yes or no to it yet....just kinda tries to change the subject..lol
    Lol, same thing that proves to be an issue here Rick! Why can't they understand!!! Either way I'll be along for the ride.
    PES Representative
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Your vascularity is incredible!! Good job man!!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I am looking absolutely ripped right now. I've never been this happy with my appearance and I look much improved from even my peak physical shape from summer. That was 6-7 months ago and at that time I was 162@7.5-8% at my best, so I've made some respectable progress in that short time

The pumps this morning got so big, that they almost got painful when I started my triceps work....very reminiscent of when on cycle! I'm convinced that Agmatine is the real deal!!

My fat loss has definitely accelerated since adding in the Ketones. Its much harder to cut up the lower you go in bodyfat but I was still able to drop around 0.4% this last week which is huge! I will definitely have these in anytime I'm shredding up and I will probably continue to use them throughout the spring and summer to help stay shredded for the good weather.
    Those are some pretty heavy statements!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  36. Elite Member

Great updates about the fat loss Rick
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Last chic I dated suspected for a while. Then she "said" she saw a vial one time. Finally, one night I told her and said, "You want to watch me pin tomorrow" she actually wanted to watch. So the next day I pushed a needle into my quad right in front of her. She loved the body, loved the libido and after some simple explanation she was ok with it.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Lol, same thing that proves to be an issue here Rick! Why can't they understand!!! Either way I'll be along for the ride.
    Get her to watch "Bigger, Faster, Stronger"

It is a great film, but more importantly shows WHY AAS are illegal and it isn't bc they are dangerous. No offense to any of the PH or DS buffs around here, but injectable AAS are much less likely to kill you then the liver trashing never know exactly what is in it PH or DS. Just my two cents.

Luke.....
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by morry
    Get her to watch "Bigger, Faster, Stronger"

It is a great film, but more importantly shows WHY AAS are illegal and it isn't bc they are dangerous. No offense to any of the PH or DS buffs around here, but injectable AAS are much less likely to kill you then the liver trashing never know exactly what is in it PH or DS. Just my two cents.

Luke.....
    I agree, I think it's just easier for her to accept me taking them in pill form then having a bunch o needles in the house. Wish I could get her to watch the movie, tried once. Even if I get her to agree I still have to overcome my needle fear too lol!
    PES Representative
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

You think so Doug? I will recheck again soon, but I will say this. I do have a habit of measuring on the big side. I did get some sub 6% numbers a couple times, but I didn't believe them and tried to make sure I was getting the right measurement on the calipers....but maybe I should check again. I should probably show my wife how to do it just to see what she comes up with for comparison
    Yah I have always had you pegged for measuring on the high side by about .5 to .75 percent there may be a pond or 2 somewhere I can't see but don't know where you''re hiding it.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah I have always had you pegged for measuring on the high side by about .5 to .75 percent there may be a pond or 2 somewhere I can't see but don't know where you''re hiding it.
    I agree, He should go do one of the air displacement tests!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Raspberry Ketones
    By Socrates44 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 06:00 PM
  2. Raspberry Ketones- 10g?
    By bmw71285 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2007, 08:31 PM
  3. Raspberry Ketones
    By colkurtz_spf in forum Nutraplanet