AI Sports helps get RickRock PUMPED and RIPPED with Agmatine and Raspberry Ketones!!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Sounds good. I can compare notes with you to see what you think too Doug.

I have a good feeling, there is something in pre-workouts that I really feel besides the BA and Geranium and I am thinking it's the AKG so this is supposed to be a better product than that so...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.45%

I'm not sure of what the benefit would be dosing before bedtime....but I'm all ears for anyone that can give some insight
    maybe GH release, but I doubt it would be significant. also the stuff make you hypoglycemic I am fairly sure.

Have you been eating before your dosing of agmatine at all?
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by EArch

maybe GH release, but I doubt it would be significant. also the stuff make you hypoglycemic I am fairly sure.

Have you been eating before your dosing of agmatine at all?
    No, actually quote the opposite. I do intermittent fasting, so my workouts are all done fasted and I don't eat until around 4-5 hours post workout.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.45%

No, actually quote the opposite. I do intermittent fasting, so my workouts are all done fasted and I don't eat until around 4-5 hours post workout.
    awesome, I am IFing also but break my fast 30 mins post workout. I think I will incorporate AI agmatine soon, keep up the good work bro!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hey Rick I dose it pre bed and it helps me stay asleep. I also wake up feeling more refreshed and vascular. I'm sure mr.coop could give you more of an answer why I just know I heard him say it so I tried it with great results.

I don't know what's the down to over doing it but I take 500 when I wake up 750 preworkout and 500 pre bedtime
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking
    Hey Rick I dose it pre bed and it helps me stay asleep. I also wake up feeling more refreshed and vascular. I'm sure mr.coop could give you more of an answer why I just know I heard him say it so I tried it with great results.

I don't know what's the down to over doing it but I take 500 when I wake up 750 preworkout and 500 pre bedtime

Good to know man. Thanks for the info!
    Recoverbro Elite
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

Yesterday was a burn day for me with very little carbs. I took in probably around 1900 Cal's for the day and did quite a bit of cardio. My morning session was 30 minutes of running on the treadmill at 8 MPH for most of the time. I got over 4 miles in and burned over 400 Cal's. My PM session was 40 minutes of elliptical at level 14 for a little over a 500 Cal burn.....so I burned between 900-1k Cal's from cardio alone, and that coupled with low Cal's and under 30-40g carbs left me very dry and lean this morning with a weight drop as expected from being pretty depleted. Weight was 165.

Workout today was pretty good despite being a little low on energy from yesterday. I had some very big pumps and awesome vascularity. It was definitely the leanest I have ever seen myself this morning. I'm down to my last week or two of running my SARMS, so I definitely want to make the most of it!

Agmatine seems to be doing a great job for pumps. Normally after following a burn day my pumps are not near as good as they were today so that was nice. Its pretty impressive to get those big pumps after being very depleted and running on lower glycogen. After filling up on some carbs today, I'm betting that tomorrows pumps are going to be sick!!!

The raspberry Ketones may be helping too, but its really too early to tell how much. With that said, I'm still getting leaner by the day, so I will be able to evaluate how much they contribute better in a week or so

Back/biceps

Chins
    BW+45x13x10x9

Tbar rows (seated)
    180x12
    225x7
    205x8
    190x9
    180x11

DB rows (single)
    105x10x10x10x10

Dorsiflexor
    285x10
    300x9
    285x10
    270x11

Lat pulldowns (V-grip)
    190x10x9
    180x10x10

Bisolator
    220x12
    230x10x9

DB hammer curls
    50sx10x10x10
    Recoverbro Elite
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Yesterday was a burn day for me with very little carbs. I took in probably around 1900 Cal's for the day and did quite a bit of cardio. My morning session was 30 minutes of running on the treadmill at 8 MPH for most of the time. I got over 4 miles in and burned over 400 Cal's. My PM session was 40 minutes of elliptical at level 14 for a little over a 500 Cal burn.....so I burned between 900-1k Cal's from cardio alone, and that coupled with low Cal's and under 30-40g carbs left me very dry and lean this morning with a weight drop as expected from being pretty depleted. Weight was 165.

Workout today was pretty good despite being a little low on energy from yesterday. I had some very big pumps and awesome vascularity. It was definitely the leanest I have ever seen myself this morning. I'm down to my last week or two of running my SARMS, so I definitely want to make the most of it!

Agmatine seems to be doing a great job for pumps. Normally after following a burn day my pumps are not near as good as they were today so that was nice. Its pretty impressive to get those big pumps after being very depleted and running on lower glycogen. After filling up on some carbs today, I'm betting that tomorrows pumps are going to be sick!!!

The raspberry Ketones may be helping too, but its really too early to tell how much. With that said, I'm still getting leaner by the day, so I will be able to evaluate how much they contribute better in a week or so

Back/biceps

Chins
    BW+45x13x10x9

Tbar rows (seated)
    180x12
    225x7
    205x8
    190x9
    180x11

DB rows (single)
    105x10x10x10x10

Dorsiflexor
    285x10
    300x9
    285x10
    270x11

Lat pulldowns (V-grip)
    190x10x9
    180x10x10

Bisolator
    220x12
    230x10x9

DB hammer curls
    50sx10x10x10
    Good update and nice weight on those lifts bro! Agmatine help make you more vascular too or just a good pump? I'm new to the supplement, sorry if this was already answered.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

give it hell, rick!!!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Good update and nice weight on those lifts bro! Agmatine help make you more vascular too or just a good pump? I'm new to the supplement, sorry if this was already answered.
    Yeh, since it gives the big pumps, vascularity increase kinda goes hand in hand with it. Increased blood flow to the muscles will in turn create an increase in vascularity via vasodilation
    Recoverbro Elite
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    give it hell, rick!!!
    Thanks Tom! I'm trying!
    Recoverbro Elite
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Good info in here. Keep killing it Rick, these products seem to be doing what they are made to and it is not a surprise considering they are AI Sports products.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good info in here. Keep killing it Rick, these products seem to be doing what they are made to and it is not a surprise considering they are AI Sports products.
    it's KLEENup time.....
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%

Oh darn. It looks like I'm a little late!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    I've never been disappointed in an AI sports product.....(except the taste of cycle support), and I'm using a couple other AI sports products as a daily staple and have been for a good while. Recoverpro is my BCAA of choice and I use their LCLT religiously. AI is one of the best companies around IMO
    Recoverbro Elite
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Oh darn. It looks like I'm a little late!
    Glad to see you made it over man!
    Recoverbro Elite
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I've never been disappointed in an AI sports product.....(except the taste of cycle support), and I'm using a couple other AI sports products as a daily staple and have been for a good while. Recoverpro is my BCAA of choice and I use their LCLT religiously. AI is one of the best companies around IMO
    Speaking of which I ran out of the Orange which really tastes pretty good if you mix it in a very small amount of water and in the back of my cupboard... you guessed it old school chocolate Puke!!! I managed to get a few servings down before I got some more orange .. what a fuggin ordeal that was...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.17%

165! Whooooo I bet you are ripped! Good job on that cardio, I have ran at 7 so I know your were wide open at 8 lol
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%

Yeah running like that at 8.0 is pretty intense to say the least. I have some Reebok CrossFit Nano's on the way so I can do some running and lifting in the same shoes! I haven't run in a long time because my shoes were worn out for running and I wanted some minimalist ones. Maybe I can start trying to run like you. Hell I would be happy at this point running at 5-5.5 for 30 minutes straight.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.17%

Yeah running like that at 8.0 is pretty intense to say the least. I have some Reebok CrossFit Nano's on the way so I can do some running and lifting in the same shoes! I haven't run in a long time because my shoes were worn out for running and I wanted some minimalist ones. Maybe I can start trying to run like you. Hell I would be happy at this point running at 5-5.5 for 30 minutes straight.
    I am doing good at 6, lol hey try the Adidas Bounce shoes, they are great! Hard to find at stores. I got mine at a outlet.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%

I will look into that it is a minimalist shoe? I don't do well with the ones that have the really stacked cushioned heels.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.17%

I will look into that it is a minimalist shoe? I don't do well with the ones that have the really stacked cushioned heels.
    Lot of Cushing in the heel I love it
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.04%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hey bud those kicks look pretty sweet- I may have to get s pair of those. I recently bought my first pair of reeboks in like 20 years. I picked up a pair of realflex's and I'm loving them(actually picked two more pairs of em). I see the ones you got have pretty much the same sole as the realflex's, which is the best thing about the shoe, so you definitely got me interesd in those nano's.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

I'm definitely in need of some new running shoes soon. I'm glad you guys put those ideas up. That will help finding a good pair that much easier. With All this running I've been doing I need a good shoe...especially considering I'm running faster and longer than I have in the last 20 years!! (Since high school). Yeh that makes me feel old...my 20 yr reunion is in a couple months!
    Recoverbro Elite
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%

I was just telling a co-worker today that I haven't been in this sort of cardiovascular shape since the late 90s. I turned 31 this past Tuesday.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.19%

Man you guys are young. Lol. Rick I bought the new balance minimus trail shoe and am very happy with them. Super light weight good for running and training.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.7%

Inov8 F-lite 230 are a fave of mine for lifting and running. They have a very low heel to toe drop, and are sturdy. These are my go to crossfit shoes as I know they'll have me covered for whatever workout comes up.

http://www.inov-8.com/New/UK/Index.asp?L=26

Since we are talking shoes thought I would share. I go through quite a few of them since I do a lot of endurance events and training.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

Great workout today. Great energy, great pumps, and great vascularity. I figured I would get the big pumps from all the carbs yesterday, and I was right!! Agmatine combined with a good preworkout is a pretty fun experience.

I actually hit some decent PRs today on a few lifts. Cutting up this nicely in an overall caloric defecit while hitting personal bests.....I can't complain! Ostarine and S4 are definitely doing their thing for me too.

My arm measurements are actually up a hair, and my waist is down to the lowest it has ever been. My bodyfat goal is in sight now and probably a half percent or less away to hit 6%!! I will take another 3 point skin fold measurement with calipers this weekend with a whole new set of progress pics that hopefully show some decent changes

Shoulders/calves/hamstrings/ABS

DB shoulder press
    80sx12 (PR)
    85sx9 (PR)
    80sx10x9
    70sx12

Behind the neck press (smith machine)
    140x8
    130x9
    120x11
    110x13

Shrugs
    270x12
    290x11
    310x11 (PR)
    290x10
    270x10

Cable upright rows
    190x10
    200x10 (PR) x9
    190x10

Lateral raise machine
    140x10
    150x9 (PR)
    140x9

Leg curls
    170x14 (PR)
    180x12 (PR)
    190x11 (PR)
    200x10x9(PR)

Seated calf raise
    185x15
    210x11x11x10
    185x12

Weighted rope cable crunches
    200x18x17x15
    Recoverbro Elite
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.25%

Damn Rick! PR city right there. You are continuing to kill the fock out of this. Keep it up!
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Damn Rick! PR city right there. You are continuing to kill the fock out of this. Keep it up!
    Thanks Morry!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

Pretty good workout today with a couple more PRs mixed in. I was very dry and lean this morning. Yesterday is the day that is kinda in between build day and a burn day with the morning workout and the pm cardio. I also keep my Cal's in between at around 2400-2500 with moderate carbs (usually no more than 100g). So usually it leaves me very dry and lean the next day, but also holding more fullness which is the best of both worlds.

Since I'm getting very close to my goal for leaning, I will probably be adding some Cal's to my diet soon along with possibly dropping some of the pm cardio sessions. I'm staying where I'm at for at least another week before changing it but it will be soon. I may have to play with some ranges a bit to find what works well, but the goal will be to maintain the low bodyfat staying in the 6-7% range while slowly adding muscle in. I plan on staying under 7% for the next 6 months or so through all the good weather so hopefully I will be able to do that while still getting the slow muscle gain.

Agmatime stills doing its job well with the pumps and crazy vascularity. Another thing I enjoy is the fact that the pumps come on quicker than normal. Within minutes it comes on pretty well. The Raspberry ketones seem to be helping my leaning because interest last week I have really tightened up some, and even on my Carb heavy days the bloat is less than it normally is I've noticed.

The SARMS are still doing great and sides are very low. All is good there with not much change in anything..

Quads/arms

Squats
    135x15
    225x10
    245x8
    225x10x10
    135x15

Hack squats
    270x10
    340x8 (PR)
    320x9 (PR)
    270x10

Leg extensions
    160x10x9
    150x10x10x10

Weighted dips
    BW+90x12
    BW+125x8 (PR)
    BW +90x10

Skull crushers
    85x15
    105x10x9x9

Ez bar curls
    85x12
    95x10
    105x8
    95x10

Alternate DB curls
    50sx10
    55sx9x9
    50sx9
    Recoverbro Elite
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%

I guess Agmatine gets the blame for a lot of the new PR's, our new pre-workout will have it.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    I guess Agmatine gets the blame for a lot of the new PR's, our new pre-workout will have it.
    I must say that it has exceeded my expectations so far. I don't know if Agmatine deserves credit for any of the PRs or not, but I am definitely enjoying it!
    Recoverbro Elite
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%

Nice workout and may I suggest an increase of 1500-1750 cals per week spread across your workout days? That gives you enough extra cals to gain about 2 lbs a month. If you want to stay nice and lean that is a sure fire way to avoid excess fat gain.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

Nice workout and may I suggest an increase of 1500-1750 cals per week spread across your workout days? That gives you enough extra cals to gain about 2 lbs a month. If you want to stay nice and lean that is a sure fire way to avoid excess fat gain.
    Yeh that sounds pretty good, and not far from where I was aiming. That would be about 400-450 Cal's for each of the 4 workout days added which would put me at 3200-3300. I will try that and see how it goes. Thanks brother...
    Recoverbro Elite
  36. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Late but in, shredded rick great job bud
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%

Have you tried 500 mg before sleep ?? I suggest atleast trying it if not
  38. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Have you tried 500 mg before sleep ?? I suggest atleast trying it if not
    I'm taking agmatine now for the first time, what do you notice from dosing before sleep?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    I'm taking agmatine now for the first time, what do you notice from dosing before sleep?
    Deeper sleep. I wake up less. Also wake up feeling pumped.
  40. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Deeper sleep. I wake up less. Also wake up feeling pumped.
    I'll try tonight
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Raspberry Ketones
    By Socrates44 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 08:00 PM
  2. Raspberry Ketones- 10g?
    By bmw71285 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2