AI Sports helps get RickRock PUMPED and RIPPED with Agmatine and Raspberry Ketones!!

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

    Yeah I stagger my dose for pre's. I do Agmatine 45 minutes prior, then I do my stim or anabolic ignite combo 30 minutes prior. That 15 minutes just seems to help me avoid some stomach discomfort sometimes.
    I did all together today with the full dose of Agmatine with my preworkout and didn't have any stomach problems so I will probably just continue that way
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"


  2. I am here to follow along Brother! Funny that you and i are eating the same caloric intake mine as a maintenance and yours as a cut when I outweigh you by over 30 lbs. Probably same reason you lift same weight as me and I outweigh you by that much.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    I am here to follow along Brother! Funny that you and i are eating the same caloric intake mine as a maintenance and yours as a cut when I outweigh you by over 30 lbs. Probably same reason you lift same weight as me and I outweigh you by that much.
    Glad you are here Chris! Yeh it is funny that we are at the same caloric level right now. I have probably another 2 or 3 weeks and then I will be bumping it up some by a couple hundred to burn and build days both. By then I should hopefully hit my bodyfat goal of around 6% and can then maintain it while trying to slowly add the muscle
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  4. Def in for this Rick.

    WTF happened with the Sarms log???

    Whatever, I'll be watching!
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  5. Late but I'm in lots of back reading to do good stuff here
    •   
       


  6. Mine should be coming in today, I am going to go 5mg am and 5 preworkout and on my fastted morning Saturday I will experiement with 10mg... I have some Creatine Nitrate also but almost afraid to mix this in lest I blow up.. Maybe with the lower dosages of agmatine during the week.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  7. I've been reading of people dosing agmatine pre-workout and at bedtime. Anyone here using this protocol?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  8. Quote Originally Posted by morry
    Def in for this Rick.

    WTF happened with the Sarms log???

    Whatever, I'll be watching!
    Good question....lol went to post there and it was closed!

    Thanks for coming over Morry
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Mine should be coming in today, I am going to go 5mg am and 5 preworkout and on my fastted morning Saturday I will experiement with 10mg... I have some Creatine Nitrate also but almost afraid to mix this in lest I blow up.. Maybe with the lower dosages of agmatine during the week.
    Sounds good. I can compare notes with you to see what you think too Doug.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky
    I've been reading of people dosing agmatine pre-workout and at bedtime. Anyone here using this protocol?
    I'm not sure of what the benefit would be dosing before bedtime....but I'm all ears for anyone that can give some insight
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Sounds good. I can compare notes with you to see what you think too Doug.

    I have a good feeling, there is something in pre-workouts that I really feel besides the BA and Geranium and I am thinking it's the AKG so this is supposed to be a better product than that so...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I'm not sure of what the benefit would be dosing before bedtime....but I'm all ears for anyone that can give some insight
    maybe GH release, but I doubt it would be significant. also the stuff make you hypoglycemic I am fairly sure.

    Have you been eating before your dosing of agmatine at all?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EArch

    maybe GH release, but I doubt it would be significant. also the stuff make you hypoglycemic I am fairly sure.

    Have you been eating before your dosing of agmatine at all?
    No, actually quote the opposite. I do intermittent fasting, so my workouts are all done fasted and I don't eat until around 4-5 hours post workout.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    No, actually quote the opposite. I do intermittent fasting, so my workouts are all done fasted and I don't eat until around 4-5 hours post workout.
    awesome, I am IFing also but break my fast 30 mins post workout. I think I will incorporate AI agmatine soon, keep up the good work bro!

  15. Hey Rick I dose it pre bed and it helps me stay asleep. I also wake up feeling more refreshed and vascular. I'm sure mr.coop could give you more of an answer why I just know I heard him say it so I tried it with great results.

    I don't know what's the down to over doing it but I take 500 when I wake up 750 preworkout and 500 pre bedtime

  16. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking
    Hey Rick I dose it pre bed and it helps me stay asleep. I also wake up feeling more refreshed and vascular. I'm sure mr.coop could give you more of an answer why I just know I heard him say it so I tried it with great results.

    I don't know what's the down to over doing it but I take 500 when I wake up 750 preworkout and 500 pre bedtime

    Good to know man. Thanks for the info!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  17. Yesterday was a burn day for me with very little carbs. I took in probably around 1900 Cal's for the day and did quite a bit of cardio. My morning session was 30 minutes of running on the treadmill at 8 MPH for most of the time. I got over 4 miles in and burned over 400 Cal's. My PM session was 40 minutes of elliptical at level 14 for a little over a 500 Cal burn.....so I burned between 900-1k Cal's from cardio alone, and that coupled with low Cal's and under 30-40g carbs left me very dry and lean this morning with a weight drop as expected from being pretty depleted. Weight was 165.

    Workout today was pretty good despite being a little low on energy from yesterday. I had some very big pumps and awesome vascularity. It was definitely the leanest I have ever seen myself this morning. I'm down to my last week or two of running my SARMS, so I definitely want to make the most of it!

    Agmatine seems to be doing a great job for pumps. Normally after following a burn day my pumps are not near as good as they were today so that was nice. Its pretty impressive to get those big pumps after being very depleted and running on lower glycogen. After filling up on some carbs today, I'm betting that tomorrows pumps are going to be sick!!!

    The raspberry Ketones may be helping too, but its really too early to tell how much. With that said, I'm still getting leaner by the day, so I will be able to evaluate how much they contribute better in a week or so

    Back/biceps

    Chins
    BW+45x13x10x9

    Tbar rows (seated)
    180x12
    225x7
    205x8
    190x9
    180x11

    DB rows (single)
    105x10x10x10x10

    Dorsiflexor
    285x10
    300x9
    285x10
    270x11

    Lat pulldowns (V-grip)
    190x10x9
    180x10x10

    Bisolator
    220x12
    230x10x9

    DB hammer curls
    50sx10x10x10
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  18. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yesterday was a burn day for me with very little carbs. I took in probably around 1900 Cal's for the day and did quite a bit of cardio. My morning session was 30 minutes of running on the treadmill at 8 MPH for most of the time. I got over 4 miles in and burned over 400 Cal's. My PM session was 40 minutes of elliptical at level 14 for a little over a 500 Cal burn.....so I burned between 900-1k Cal's from cardio alone, and that coupled with low Cal's and under 30-40g carbs left me very dry and lean this morning with a weight drop as expected from being pretty depleted. Weight was 165.

    Workout today was pretty good despite being a little low on energy from yesterday. I had some very big pumps and awesome vascularity. It was definitely the leanest I have ever seen myself this morning. I'm down to my last week or two of running my SARMS, so I definitely want to make the most of it!

    Agmatine seems to be doing a great job for pumps. Normally after following a burn day my pumps are not near as good as they were today so that was nice. Its pretty impressive to get those big pumps after being very depleted and running on lower glycogen. After filling up on some carbs today, I'm betting that tomorrows pumps are going to be sick!!!

    The raspberry Ketones may be helping too, but its really too early to tell how much. With that said, I'm still getting leaner by the day, so I will be able to evaluate how much they contribute better in a week or so

    Back/biceps

    Chins
    BW+45x13x10x9

    Tbar rows (seated)
    180x12
    225x7
    205x8
    190x9
    180x11

    DB rows (single)
    105x10x10x10x10

    Dorsiflexor
    285x10
    300x9
    285x10
    270x11

    Lat pulldowns (V-grip)
    190x10x9
    180x10x10

    Bisolator
    220x12
    230x10x9

    DB hammer curls
    50sx10x10x10
    Good update and nice weight on those lifts bro! Agmatine help make you more vascular too or just a good pump? I'm new to the supplement, sorry if this was already answered.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  19. give it hell, rick!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  20. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Good update and nice weight on those lifts bro! Agmatine help make you more vascular too or just a good pump? I'm new to the supplement, sorry if this was already answered.
    Yeh, since it gives the big pumps, vascularity increase kinda goes hand in hand with it. Increased blood flow to the muscles will in turn create an increase in vascularity via vasodilation
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    give it hell, rick!!!
    Thanks Tom! I'm trying!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  22. Good info in here. Keep killing it Rick, these products seem to be doing what they are made to and it is not a surprise considering they are AI Sports products.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good info in here. Keep killing it Rick, these products seem to be doing what they are made to and it is not a surprise considering they are AI Sports products.
    it's KLEENup time.....
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  24. Oh darn. It looks like I'm a little late!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Good info in here. Keep killing it Rick, these products seem to be doing what they are made to and it is not a surprise considering they are AI Sports products.
    I've never been disappointed in an AI sports product.....(except the taste of cycle support), and I'm using a couple other AI sports products as a daily staple and have been for a good while. Recoverpro is my BCAA of choice and I use their LCLT religiously. AI is one of the best companies around IMO
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  26. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Oh darn. It looks like I'm a little late!
    Glad to see you made it over man!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  27. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I've never been disappointed in an AI sports product.....(except the taste of cycle support), and I'm using a couple other AI sports products as a daily staple and have been for a good while. Recoverpro is my BCAA of choice and I use their LCLT religiously. AI is one of the best companies around IMO
    Speaking of which I ran out of the Orange which really tastes pretty good if you mix it in a very small amount of water and in the back of my cupboard... you guessed it old school chocolate Puke!!! I managed to get a few servings down before I got some more orange .. what a fuggin ordeal that was...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  28. 165! Whooooo I bet you are ripped! Good job on that cardio, I have ran at 7 so I know your were wide open at 8 lol

  29. Yeah running like that at 8.0 is pretty intense to say the least. I have some Reebok CrossFit Nano's on the way so I can do some running and lifting in the same shoes! I haven't run in a long time because my shoes were worn out for running and I wanted some minimalist ones. Maybe I can start trying to run like you. Hell I would be happy at this point running at 5-5.5 for 30 minutes straight.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Yeah running like that at 8.0 is pretty intense to say the least. I have some Reebok CrossFit Nano's on the way so I can do some running and lifting in the same shoes! I haven't run in a long time because my shoes were worn out for running and I wanted some minimalist ones. Maybe I can start trying to run like you. Hell I would be happy at this point running at 5-5.5 for 30 minutes straight.
    I am doing good at 6, lol hey try the Adidas Bounce shoes, they are great! Hard to find at stores. I got mine at a outlet.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Raspberry Ketones
    By Socrates44 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 07:00 PM
  2. Raspberry Ketones- 10g?
    By bmw71285 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2007, 09:31 PM
  3. Raspberry Ketones
    By colkurtz_spf in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 11:04 PM
Log in
Log in