A quick & dirty Lecheek Nutrition SpeedXtreme / intratest Xtreme Review

1. A quick & dirty Lecheek Nutrition SpeedXtreme / intratest Xtreme Review

I want to thank Marms and Lecheek for sending out samples of the SpeedXtreme and Intratest.

I took both tonight.

Speed Xtreme about 30 minutes before i left for the gym. I used a ton (almost a full shaker full) of water. IT mixed up with basically 1 good shake. Taste was ok - not bad but there was some kind of taste at the back of the sip. not bad but noticeable. Light tingles came on as i was driving to the gym.

I cant say i noticed any extra energy or pumps. but man i was focused. The gym time flew by felt like i was hardly there. I really think this ended up enhancing the effects of ALA because i felt super focused and super chill. odd way to describe a pre work out i know but that's what was happening for me.

For intratest: its hard to judge on one use so this is just about taste and mix. Also its hard not to compare to Athletix Sports' Formula-X.

like Speed Xtreme it mixes super easy (much better than Formula-X). Also it has the same kind of taste to it. Not bad but Formula-X tasted more natural.

No doubt it will work well for people, but i think the choice of which to use would be a personal preference.

I will try out the fat burner early next week, Tuesday or so.

2. Thanks for the review let us know how you like the fat burner if you dont mind.
    •   

3. I took the 1 serving of the fat burner this morning. probably 10-15 minutes later i felt warmer - and my allergy congestion was all cleared up. Minor shakes, If i think about it i can hold still but they are there int eh back ground. nothing too bad. Dont feel stimmed out or anything, but sharper. I am never really hungry in the morning and while doing IF especially so, so appetite suppression is hard to say for now.

I'd like to try it for a week jsut to see how it feels long term, but based on the one serving and the price I would be seriously considering buying this one. Def my favorite of the bunch!

4. Nice to hear !

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lecheek Nutrition Speed Xtreme review
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 08:13 PM
  2. Lecheek Nutrition SpeedXtreme intratest Xtreme Review
    By CaptHowdy5150 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 07:32 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 09:34 PM