Lecheek Nutrition Speed Xtreme review

1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Lecheek Nutrition Speed Xtreme review

Thanks Lecheek for the free samples. Today I tried Speed Xtreme in place of my regular pre that I have been using. It mixed up great and has a great fruit flavor to it. Very tasty. I sipped it for a few minutes before it was time to leave for the gym. Then I drank down the rest. As far as energy goes, it gave me nervous type energy. I felt a bit anxious on it and a little dizzy. That lasted about 30 minutes. After that things calmed a bit. The energy was still there but it was barely noticeable. Very subtle. I wouldn't purchase this product because I don't like that anxious type energy. Thanks, but this product is just not for me.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I also tried the intra-test but I can't say I noticed anything from it. It tasted great as well though.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Thanks Lecheek for the free samples. Today I tried Speed Xtreme in place of my regular pre that I have been using. It mixed up great and has a great fruit flavor to it. Very tasty. I sipped it for a few minutes before it was time to leave for the gym. Then I drank down the rest. As far as energy goes, it gave me nervous type energy. I felt a bit anxious on it and a little dizzy. That lasted about 30 minutes. After that things calmed a bit. The energy was still there but it was barely noticeable. Very subtle. I wouldn't purchase this product because I don't like that anxious type energy. Thanks, but this product is just not for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I also tried the intra-test but I can't say I noticed anything from it. It tasted great as well though.
    Thanks for you honesty.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%

I've been reading some of the reviews for Oxy Eca. Since my anxious feeling from taking this, I'm now afraid to try it. Wish you made it in tablets or something so I could start with half a dose.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%

I've googled the ingredients and it seems it contains a high proportion of caffeine, DMAA and nootropics. I like DMAA and caffeine and have taken products with both in them many times before. Just not sure about this one because of the prop blend. It looks good but these reviews have me scared.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

T-Bone, OxyECA is def strong. I really like it a lot, but I like strong stim stuff. It's hard to tell off of one dose, but it may edge out OEP in how strong, not sure. Right up there with it at least.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lecheek Speed Xtreme/Intra review
    By phatmike0704 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 08:49 AM
  2. Lecheek Nutrition Speed Xtreme log opportunity
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 06:16 PM