pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. Damn..Happy late bday homey!!

RECOVERBRO

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Happy belated bud
    Thanks man!
    I pick things up... and i put em down...

4. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Damn..Happy late bday homey!!
    Spanks John!

5. Hit a new PR today
    With a 435 deadlift!

But today's workout was all biceps and every set was till failure, with nice stretch of the biceps! My biceps look so hideous with these crazy stretch marks but I love them! Even got a few on my forearm

Alternating dumbbell curl
    30lbs
    40lbs
    45lbs
    50lbs
    55lbs
    60lbs

Spider curls
    30lbs (4sets)

Hammer curls (not cross chest)
    30lbs
    35lbs
    40lba
    45lbs

Monkey curls
    30lbs (4sets)

Close grip pull-ups parallel grip
    5x5

15 mins of HIIT cardio on elyptical

Good workout! I looooked like a monster now, looking swoll in my newly cut red shirt with just te sleeves veins popping out on back of tricep and insane forearm veins. Looked like a tool bag looking in the mirror and flexing them cuz I get so fascinated by new veins

Hopefully if my dad lets me. I'll be filming my workout for a little motivational chest video!
    Just need to ask him for his camera still a teen so I'm still in the parental mooching stage in life!
    •   

6. Nice deadlift man. Im going for 500 again. Pulled it once , but I didnt like the way it was. Havnt tried since.

RECOVERBRO

7. linkkk wont show up on compoooter nor the iphone app!

8. Yesterdays workout was an Off-Day
    Which means my ass still usually goes to the gym

Traps/Forearms/Calves/Abs

Behind the back Smith machine shrugs
    135x12 (5sets)
    185x12 (5sets)

Dumbell Shrugs
    60x15 (3sets)

Forearms
    Straight bar Wrist curls

45x15
    65x12
    95x8 (2sets)

Reverse single arm cable curls

20lbx12 (3sets)

Calves
    Calf extensions
    forget the weight/reps (5 sets)

Abs

Hanging leg raises

3xfailure

Ball ab crunches

3xfailure (both sides/mid)

20mins of stepper!!

My Current weight today is 179 morning. Which is what im trying to maintain for my 181lb weightclass bench competition.
    Just looking to leaning up at that weight, and with diet and supplementation thanks to you guys.
    Ima fan of this stuff, easy to take. Tastes good!!

Funny story... Had my ex over my house last night.. Her thing was if i ever took steroids she would break up with me (which i dont)
    but she saw the Oral Syringe from the PureT2. and was like "ummmm.... whats that"?!! i was die;ing

UPS should have their ass's over my house soon. Chest day is today.
    Ordered 2xHeavy powerlifting Bands to help my bench, smelling salts, chalk!!

9. Yeah the looks with the oral syringe is priceless. Hmm, Ill have to mess around with that link. It was my 500 pull. Not the greatest, but The heaviest effing thing ive ever lifted. Hope this stuff helps with the leaning out part for you. Do you plan on upping calories a bit and see if you get a recomp effect from it??

RECOVERBRO

10. Congrats on the new dead lift PR! You got me beat by 35lbs :-( Actually it's probably 40. Last time I did deads I maxed and went to pull 400 but bulged a disc in my back. It was going up though dang-it!!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

11. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Yeah the looks with the oral syringe is priceless. Hmm, Ill have to mess around with that link. It was my 500 pull. Not the greatest, but The heaviest effing thing ive ever lifted. Hope this stuff helps with the leaning out part for you. Do you plan on upping calories a bit and see if you get a recomp effect from it??
    dammmm 500.. impressive!
    Ummmm, since my comp is at 181 weight, and im 181 right now pretty much give or take a pound.
    ima keep it regular diet. which is 3 meal shakes, 2 carb meals and 1 no carb meal.
    carb meals are 1c brown rice/veggies
    and no carb meal is my steak or chicken salad!

12. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Congrats on the new dead lift PR! You got me beat by 35lbs :-( Actually it's probably 40. Last time I did deads I maxed and went to pull 400 but bulged a disc in my back. It was going up though dang-it!!
    hahah ohhh man
    im sure that'll be me soon... i know my form isnt the greatest, but its not the worst!

13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfmUK...KlkqfFZ44ec%3D

415 bench at 181lbs, 19 yrs old!! ^^ last nights workout!

so obviously not losing any type of strength off this "PureT2"

not greatest form, my ass was up. my new 405 video from yesterday was perfect comp form

Thumbs up will make me happy or a new subscriber!

14. Yep that does it! I officially hate you now!! Lol!

Nice job bud!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

15. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd
    Yep that does it! I officially hate you now!! Lol!

Nice job bud!
    haha legit, from 12-16, I benched everyday I got bigger tits then half the girls my age so I think me being dumb not knowing anything about working out cept for benchin everyday paid off

16. www.facebook.com/evandem11

^ I have a homo shirtless pic for the ladies up in there

17. Man..You is strong..LOL. dude i know that benched that weight is SOOOO much bigger than you. You are so strong for your size man..holy sh*t

RECOVERBRO

18. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Man..You is strong..LOL. dude i know that benched that weight is SOOOO much bigger than you. You are so strong for your size man..holy sh*t
    woooooo!! thanks man!
    hopefully going for the 181/teen PA state record soon!! gotta couple meets coming up just gotta find a sanctioned one!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by evandem27 View Post
    woooooo!! thanks man!
    hopefully going for the 181/teen PA state record soon!! gotta couple meets coming up just gotta find a sanctioned one!!
    Kill it bro
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

20. Yeah man..Kill that!! Good Luck. Cant imagine many your size pushing that weight

RECOVERBRO

21. I'll tell you what Evan, if you keep going at the rate you are, you'll be setting records all over for sure!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. fat evan centopani
    By nonidentity in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 05:45 PM
  2. Evan's sleeping with 3Z!!
    By evandem27 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 04:27 PM
  3. Help free Evan Vela
    By slow-mun in forum General Chat