FL3X is getting WEIRD with AI Sports Phenibut/3z (sponsored)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all, a big thanks going out to AI Sports and stxnas for extending me the opportunity to log one of their products. It is very generous of them so as my payment to them I will give them a nice log :)

The Phenibut caps were sent to me along with some AI samples, a lanyard, and a new AI shirt to rock in the gym!
I will see if I can get some pics up later.
The 3z is actually mine and not given as part of this log, but since I will be using Phenibut mainly for a sleep aide, I will be logging both of these.
I may try using the Phenibut here and there during the day as a means of curbing anxiety or maybe even a social lubricant if I don't feel like drinking when I go out too.

So a little about Phenibut to bring followers up to speed, as quoted from the AI website:

Phenibut is a derivative of the neurotransmitter GABA. The addition of the phenyl ring gives it the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier.
Discovered in the Soviet Union in the 1960s Phenibut has been said to have nootropic actions, for its ability to improve neurological functions. Phenibut is generally accepted to also have anxiolytic functions in both animals and humans. It is used in Russia as a neuropsychotropic drug, and in the Soviet Union has been used to treat a wide range of ailments including PTSD, anxiety, and insomnia.
Common doses range from 250mg-1500mg twice daily, or as needed.

I doubt I will venture past 1500mg...maybe I will try it after I can safely assess how 1500mg all at once treats me.

And here is a little about 3z for those of you that don't know:

3Z HIGHLIGHTS
  • Helps you fall asleep faster
  • Enhances natural GABA release
  • Reduces Anxiety
  • Helps you sleep deeper
  • Reduces restless leg syndrome
  • Decreases interruptions in sleep
  • Optimizes night time hormone release
  • Eliminates mineral deficiencies
  • Increases growth hormone levels
A few things that stand out to me in the 3z formula are: zinc, magnesium, valerian root, and GABA. I have used all these either solo or in a blend of some sort in the past. One thing I will say is that ZMA makes me sweat at high doses!
I've already been taking the 3z for about two weeks now and it is a very awesome sleep aide. I will update more later about this solo, but I am really excited to see these two products stacked together!
Phenibut is supposed to eventually build a tolerance I guess, so that is another thing I will be paying attention to.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am actually a couple days late in getting this log rolling, had a busy weekend, but I have taken the Phenibut for the past three nights for sleep now.

I took it without adding in the 3z so I could accurately assess the affects of it.

The first night I took 500mg and didn't really notice anything.

The second and third nights I took 2 caps, or 1000 mg, about half hour before bed. Within 20 minutes my eyes felt like they were getting heavier and cloudy and it was hard to keep them open. I was watching Spartacus though and I fought it off. It lasted maybe 45 minutes tops and then I didn't feel so tired anymore.

Here is where my sleep gets tricky, and is also a huge reason in why I wanted this:
I am cursed with a swing shift schedule. 12 hour shifts, 2 weeks of days, 2 weeks of nights. I will work a few days, get a couple off, and repeat. The thing is, all it takes is for my pager to go off and my sleep is straight up SCREWED for the week. I can get paged in for days while on nights and nights while on days. So there comes a time now and then where sleep is REQUIRED and I have a hard time getting it. The worse is when I am on nights and I sleep all day on my day off and I end up having to flop to days the following morning. What's also bad is being awake all day on my day off and ending up having to come in that night on short notice. If this happens, you bet I will be getting into that 1500mg mark with the Phenibut!

I actually just swapped back to nights (tonight) and since the gf was over last night I went to bed early with her. Slept about 4 hours, I've trying to get back to bed now, and will be taking 1000mg Phenibut and 3 caps of 3z in about ten minutes here....will report back later!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. Was just looking at phen and other nootropics. Subbed for the fun.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for joining fellas!
Night night...

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Subbed.. I have to question the name of the log though.. getting weird? ;-) (Hey you opened up on the AgeForce log name bro :-D )

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.. I have to question the name of the log though.. getting weird? ;-) (Hey you opened up on the AgeForce log name bro :-D )
Weird dreams mayne, weird dreams.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up, Fl3x!

I was just about to suggest only using the phenibut two to three days a week. Some companies suggest as much as 5 on 2 off, so do a little research on your own and figure out what you're comfortable with. I'm not going to ask you to run the phenibut one way or another.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds good. I was considering just using it in a pinch during my work days, and then on occasion on off days, which would equate roughly to a 5/2 schedule.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you've already tried it for a few days at a time. You might want to work your way up to a 5/2 scheme. That way if you're tolerance is four days, you don't find the hard way. Does that make sense? I hope that comes out the way that I mean it, lol.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up, Fl3x!

I was just about to suggest only using the phenibut two to three days a week. Some companies suggest as much as 5 on 2 off, so do a little research on your own and figure out what you're comfortable with. I'm not going to ask you to run the phenibut one way or another.
agreed with the only a few times a week for the phenibut. I ramped it up to see how it affected me and too much gave me a headache the next morning and I didn't like it, but dosed right, I had deep sleep and often vivid dreams.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get vivid dreams from HGHpro, but I don't recall having odd or weird dreams. Does phenibut cause your dreams to be different from your normal dreams?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get vivid dreams from HGHpro, but I don't recall having odd or weird dreams. Does phenibut cause your dreams to be different from your normal dreams?
not sure if that was for flex or me but yeah, they're much more intense.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You. I'm guessing that Fl3x already has pretty weird dreams...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will say that my dreams are indeed already weird as hell lol.
I actually had a dream today that my boss called me into his office and had all my supplements tacked to a cork board, and they were all labeled, and he told me I had some explaining to do and I was probably going to be fired. I went on a rampage and was setting vehicles on fire, and I remember showering in the handicap shower and thinking "hah this will show them!"

Took 1000mg phenibut/3 caps 3z this morning to knock myself out and it hit hard this time! I was watching Spartacus and I never got the heavy eye feeling but instead sleep kept just randomly slamming me, I would go from wide awake to just BOOM sleepy time.
Ended up getting a good 5 extra hours in :)

I will be taking a break from the phenibut tomorrow.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went on a rampage and was setting vehicles on fire, and I remember showering in the handicap shower and thinking "hah this will show them!"
:toofunny:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao. I was wondering where you got that quote from stx lol (seen it in another thread ;) ).
Hmm. Phen plus 3Z. I wonder if I ordered phen. I know I have 3z in hawaii. Perhaps I'll run it stacked with hghpro.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Lmao. I was wondering where you got that quote from stx lol (seen it in another thread ;) ).
Hmm. Phen plus 3Z. I wonder if I ordered phen. I know I have 3z in hawaii. Perhaps I'll run it stacked with hghpro.
1 sleep aid and 2 sleep enhancers, you should make a dream log. :-D

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so I tried one of my phenbut's night before last and when I woke up, I was alert and nearly bounded out of bed, ready to go. I felt good and rested. Then I took my nice little fat burning/stim combo and I felt absolutely great. What are the main differences you're noticing Flexy? besides your inherent lack of self-control?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so I tried one of my phenbut's night before last and when I woke up, I was alert and nearly bounded out of bed, ready to go. I felt good and rested. Then I took my nice little fat burning/stim combo and I felt absolutely great. What are the main differences you're noticing Flexy? besides your inherent lack of self-control?
I have been paying extra close attention after researching some of the withdrawal symptoms, and haven't seen headaches, clouded thoughts, or anything of the such. I too would say that I feel alert and well rested when I wake up.
The thing I am wondering though, is if this alertness is a bi product of a great night's sleep, or is it a dopamine surge brought on by negative feedback between the phenibut and the brain's natural rhythm.
I will keep up this on/off approach with the phenibut regardless and keep noting my observations.

Jamesy since you're here, do you ever take your phenibut during the day? I have yet to try that.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been paying extra close attention after researching some of the withdrawal symptoms, and haven't seen headaches, clouded thoughts, or anything of the such. I too would say that I feel alert and well rested when I wake up.
The thing I am wondering though, is if this alertness is a bi product of a great night's sleep, or is it a dopamine surge brought on by negative feedback between the phenibut and the brain's natural rhythm.
I will keep up this on/off approach with the phenibut regardless and keep noting my observations.

Jamesy since you're here, do you ever take your phenibut during the day? I have yet to try that.
I attributed it to a more restful and deeper sleep but wouldn't be surprised to see that there might be some affect on neurotransmitters as well. I only get the headaches and cloudiness when I dose it too high. 2 caps seem pretty good for me (sns dosing, sorry I don't know ai's). I have taken it during the day and felt that it was wasted. However Picamilon is awesome for during the day.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I attributed it to a more restful and deeper sleep but wouldn't be surprised to see that there might be some affect on neurotransmitters as well. I only get the headaches and cloudiness when I dose it too high. 2 caps seem pretty good for me (sns dosing, sorry I don't know ai's). I have taken it during the day and felt that it was wasted. However Picamilon is awesome for during the day.
How many mg/cap for SNS? AI's is 500mg/cap.
I think I am going to take 1000mg before I go out tomorrow night cuz I have to play sober driver for some stupid bday party at a meat market of a college club. I will need something to curb the rage.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many mg/cap for SNS? AI's is 500mg/cap.
I think I am going to take 1000mg before I go out tomorrow night cuz I have to play sober driver for some stupid bday party at a meat market of a college club. I will need something to curb the rage.
same. just don't fall asleep on the drive home! :D

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys got all serious on us. :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys got all serious on us. :D
I should report you!!!!

Lol. I just wanted to discuss all aspects of this stuff to better help the consumer. To date I have only seen one person running around the forums warning people they will need organs removed due to phenibut. And if that really were true, he must have been on some high doses for long periods of time, and even then I still doubt it.
I read one story of a guy who was taking doses of 3g+ every 3 hours or something, and the most terrible side from that was a feeling of "withdrawal" from it.
Keeping it in the ballpark of suggested dose and cycling off days seems to be a very respectable and harmless way to do this.
Just like any supplement, read the label lol.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I saw that guy over at BB.com...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Late....but in.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol thanks for all the support...jerks.

I took my couple nights off of phenibut and just took the 3z. First night I took only 2 caps of the 3z and had no problems falling asleep. I had some pretty disturbing dreams, kinda patchy but basically my family members were all dying. That kinda sucked.

Second night I only took 2 caps just to see how it would work and again no problems sleeping.

Last night I went out and took 2 caps (1g) of phenibut like I planned, and I didn't want to kill everyone at the bar! I did have a beer and a half on top of that, but I really had no desire to drink and was able to somewhat enjoy myself while being DD. It was nothing strong and overwhelming, but I did feel very laid back and found it easy to socialize. Next time I am going to try 2g, unless anybody is strongly against that....

Oh and I should also mention that I am on night shift and my schedule gets all screwed up on my off days. Thursday/friday were my days off, Thursday I slept maybe 5 hours and got up for the day, stayed up til around 4 am watching Spartacus. Woke up around 11 am friday and got up for the day. Again I went to bed around 4, maybe still under the influence of phenibut but that is when I took 2 caps of 3z. Slept hard til around 3pm and I've been up ever since.
Not feeling groggy at all.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
So you would say Phenibut could help with Social Anxiety?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you would say Phenibut could help with Social Anxiety?
Indeed.
I will experiment with this at higher doses later.
I took 1.5 grams phenibut around 4am actually cuz I left work early and wanted to sleep.
I am pretty sure it turned me into a motor mouth.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Indeed.
I will experiment with this at higher doses later.
I took 1.5 grams phenibut around 4am actually cuz I left work early and wanted to sleep.
I am pretty sure it turned me into a motor mouth.
Would you do me a favor? Crack open one pill of phenibut and take a picture of what the powder looks like? I'll even send you a pill to make up for it when I get my order in. Something I'm curious about.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you do me a favor? Crack open one pill of phenibut and take a picture of what the powder looks like? I'll even send you a pill to make up for it when I get my order in. Something I'm curious about.
No need to compensate one pill Brucey, I will do as you requested!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
No need to compensate one pill Brucey, I will do as you requested!
Thanks, I appreciate it. I am curious about some of the things said about how the powder appears and quality.

From the logs on a couple sites, people are responding very well to the AI Phenibut.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, I appreciate it. I am curious about some of the things said about how the powder appears and quality.

From the logs on a couple sites, people are responding very well to the AI Phenibut.
Does this curiosity happen to stem from claims on Nutra's bulk Phenibut?
I saw those comments.
Or are you saying that the raws from AI's may have changed suppliers?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Does this curiosity happen to stem from claims on Nutra's bulk Phenibut?
I saw those comments.
Or are you saying that the raws from AI's may have changed suppliers?
I wanted to compare it to the bulk powders, not Nutra's but another brand I have. Yeah it has to do with the comments that was flying around. Nothing to do with AI's suppliers as I am no privy to that information. Just know they all said that Phenibut was crystally that worked well, I know now that from the 6 logs of phenibut I'm following that the AI phenibut has been very effective, just curious on what the powder in the pills looks like. I have my order of it coming on wed. I was just curious if that crystals was a good method to go by or if that is just random rumored way to look at it that was going around the boards.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As part of the founding father's of the legendary RecoverBros, I feel obligated to apologize on the behalf of Bruce for his relentless derailing of your sponsored log. :eek: Any new experiences with higher doses of the phenibut?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As part of the founding father's of the legendary RecoverBros, I feel obligated to apologize on the behalf of Bruce for his relentless derailing of your sponsored log. :eek: Any new experiences with higher doses of the phenibut?
Well Jamesy that is awfully considerate of you bro!

Bruce is still new to the whole rep game, I have pardoned him for his offense.

No new crazy social experiences or anything, I have been a little too busy to use this for such lately, but have still been experimenting with 1.5 grams pre bed. I took the last two nights off and am thinking maybe I will use it tonight at 2.5 grams, I am staying up all night cuz of my work schedule and will probably get some quality Spartacus time in, so perhaps a phenibut OD is in order.
Or my other thought: I am going to be at the gym in half hour, who thinks I should try 1 gram for the gym?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, despite Nate's head nod of approval to dose phenibut before my workout, I opted against it.
I hit the gym around 7, and have been stuffing my face ever since. Just came back from the store with a 6 pack of Coors Light and I intend to drink every last drop of them....shall I take some phenibut along with this?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say you owe it to your loyal log followers to branch out a little and try it in various and unique ways. ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well....ok.
I took 1.5g with a bottle of Mountain Dew (I know. I'm bad!)
Then I proceeded to drink my 6 pack of Coors Light.
I felt very mellowed out from the start of this endeavor (about midnight) all the way til the end (about 4 am).
I think the phenibut enhanced my buzz.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, despite Nate's head nod of approval to dose phenibut before my workout, I opted against it.
I hit the gym around 7, and have been stuffing my face ever since. Just came back from the store with a 6 pack of Coors Light and I intend to drink every last drop of them....shall I take some phenibut along with this?
LOL. Not sure if serious...

Well....ok.
I took 1.5g with a bottle of Mountain Dew (I know. I'm bad!)
Then I proceeded to drink my 6 pack of Coors Light.
I felt very mellowed out from the start of this endeavor (about midnight) all the way til the end (about 4 am).
I think the phenibut enhanced my buzz.
Drinking is bad, Mmkay.