Flawed Fights The Fat With Applied Nutriceutical's Fat Free (Sponsored)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established

FLAWED'S FIGHTING THE FAT WITH FAT FREE!

First off I'd like to take a second to thank FW Friedel and Applied Nutriceuticals for the opportunity to log fat free along with my current stack. I'm definitely looking forward to it and hoping that I get the results from this supplement which has potential!

Alright I wont go too in to detail on my but I will give you a short overview. I've been training off and off for about 10 years. I usually go hard for 1-3 months and end up getting sick or something that requires me to miss a few days. A few days turn in to a few weeks, and a few weeks turns in to a few months. I'm sure plenty of you know what I'm talking about. Not only that in the last 2 years I've been a full time student and during the busy months of work I am working 45-60 hours a week doing landscaping. Now you would think landscaping should keep me in pretty good shape.... think again, I get laid off every winter except for snow plowing and I have gone through this yo-yo of getting lean during summer (almost too lean because I lose muscle) and then getting chunk while sitting around all winter.

Well this winter that changed, I hit the gym ferociously and I am happy to say that as of this friday I will have hit my short term goal. My short term goal is to be consistent in the gym for 12 weeks. So in 5 days I will have hit the gym 5-6 days a week, sometimes twice a day for 12 weeks. Which is also change for me over the last few years because since about 2007, even when I was doing consistent workouts I never lifted more than 3 days a week with either two body parts a day or full body workouts. I am back to one body part a day for the first time in 2005 and I am actually loving it. I understand that hitting the body parts multiple times a week like full body workouts is more stimulation throughout the year... but for some reason my body responds much better to one body part a day, I feel like my muscle mass on my upper body is reaching areas that I have't seen since 2005 when I was hitting up the m1t haha. So I am going to keep at this awhile.

Ok so I am ranting... on to two last points. My two best physiques ever were 1) when I was in the Marines, but I was too skinny. Lost almost all my muscle in boot camp thanks to all endurance work. 2) Post Marines when I was on m1t I got put on about 15 lb of muscle up to 215 and got down to apporixmately 12% bodyfat.

This brings me to my last and final goal. I want to surpass my best physique every which would be the last one. I just passed my 10 year mark of knowing about fitness and working out. I am tired of looking at myself in the mirror and not being pleased with the way I look... I've been at this 10 fxcking years... I should at least be looking good! It's sad that I research everything about bodybuilding and lifting and I know a shxtload about nutrition... people I know come to me constantly with questions. How can the guy who has a encyclopedia of fitness knowledge in his noggin not apply everything he knows?

So my challenge to myself... and my challenge to you... help me break through this barrier I've set up in my mind. Help me fight the fat!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Ok.... Time for the good stuff!

My training regime is a mix of what I was doing a couple weeks ago and a workout plan based on a text released by Scivation a couple years ago for a preshowtime cut. Which reminds me a lot HST but its not full body workouts.

Schedule:
Sunday: Complete Rest Day
Monday: Back
Tuesday: Chest and Core
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Off and Core
Friday: Shoulders
Saturday: Bi's, Tri's, and Core

Since this a 30 day run of Fat Free you will probably only see 4 weeks of my training run... unless I buy another bottle due to the results! But during the next four weeks I will have 3 weeks of 12-15 reps and 1 week of 6-12 reps.

However my entire program is a 13 weeks program which was (last week) one week of 2-3 sets, 20-25 reps 60 seconds rest.
Then 3 weeks of 3-4 sets 12-15 reps 60 seconds rest.
Four weeks of 4-5 sets 6-12 reps 90 seconds rest.
Three weeks of 5-6 sets of 5 reps 120 seconds rest.
One-Two weeks of 203 sets of 15-25 reps 50 seconds rest

Once per month I am going to take each body part to complete failure. I will accomplish this with what my buddy calls Power partials and traditional drop sets. It consists of 3 sets of 10 reps near failure then adding 30% of the wight on and only doing partial reps through the power range. 30 seconds of rest and then as many full reps as you can do (usually about 3-4), then go in to a full triple drop set by dropping 20% and doing as many full reps, and then dropping 20%... ect... I got some pretty decent size gains doing this everyday for 4 weeks.... but failure everyday for 4 weeks caught up fast so that is why I am only doing it once per month per muscle group now.

Core Schedule:
Tuesday: Chest and Core
-Weighted Core Work: Usually heavy decline crunches with weight overhead and weighted leg raises
Thursday: Off and Core
-Core class at my gym... brutal sets of circuit training.
Saturday: Bi's, Tri's, and Core
-Ab Roller, Medicine Ball Pikes, and Yoga/Pilates class

I hate to admit it but I did that yoga pilates class with my gf for the first time 2 weekends ago... and I actually really liked it. Awesome stretching and its the first time my abs have been sore in like 10 weeks.

Supplements:
App Nut's Fat Free: 2 in the AM, 1 Afternoon
PES Erase: 1 Am, 1 Pm
D-Aspartic Acid: 3g daily
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate: 2-3g daily
Citrulline Malate: 2-6g daily
Agmatine: 1g only on high carb days
Driven Sports Craze: 1 Scoop pre lifting days
Scivation Xtend: 1-5 scoops daily
Vitamin C
Fish Oil
Vitamin D

Diet:
Alright... So as some of you know Lean Gains / Intermittent Fasting has recently become a pretty big thing on this board. Some love it, some dont... personally I'm in the love it group. It's definitely helped me to eat better choices and really it seems to have been leaning me up. Also it completely corrected some blood sugar issues I was having. The below post is from the LG/IF thread about my blood sugar.

Back in August I think it was... when I decided to first start a Lean Gains style diet... I went and got my blood tests done. My doctor did not like when I told him how I was eating... hes the traditional 5-6 times a day no more than 500 cals plus snacks kind of guy... (im going to see if I can find my chart quick with my numbers). Anyways I went in 2010 because as a 25 year old male I figured I should start getting my blood tests just to stay on top of any potential problems. My glucose came back at 100 which he told me was pre-diabetic and he wanted to potentially put my on some meds to keep that in check. My response was that I didn't want to be dependent on meds and that I would lose weight and come back. So I came back this august (not really any lighter but a bit leaner from doing lean gains for a month or so)

08/2010 Numbers - 08/2011 Numbers
Glucose: 100 - 77 (-23 points!)
Cholesterol: 152 - 139
Triglyceride: 56 - 26 (Apparently this number is very low most likely to my use of fish oil)
HDL: 55 - 61
Calc LDL: 86 - 72
Calc Non HDL: 97 - 78

So as you can see... While it might not be all Lean Gains helping me... it definitely was a large part of dropping my blood sugar not only in to normal numbers but dropping 23 fxcking points! Not to mention all of my numbers went down with the exception of HDL which went up 6 points. And the doc said I have "beautiful" Cholesterol haha

So my diet is going to me high and low carb. Only eating from noon to 8pm everyday.

Sunday: Low Carb/High Protein - 1600-2000 Cals (50g Carb, 200-250g Protein, 50-100g Fat)
Monday: High Carb/High Protein - 2500-3000 Cals (250-300g carb, 200-250g Protein, 50-100g Fat)
Tuesday: Low Carb/High Protein - 1600-2000 Cals (50g Carb, 200-250g Protein, 50-100g Fat)
Wednesday: High Carb/High Protein - 2500-3000 Cals (250-300g carb, 200-250g Protein, 50-100g Fat)
Thursday: Low Carb/High Protein - 1600-2000 Cals (50g Carb, 200-250g Protein, 50-100g Fat)
Friday: High Carb/High Protein - 2500-3000 Cals (250-300g carb, 200-250g Protein, 50-100g Fat)
Saturday: High Carb/High Protein - 2500-3000 Cals (250-300g carb, 200-250g Protein, 50-100g Fat)

Per the advice of MrKleen I went ahead and made sure my high carb days were on big muscle groups like back and legs.

Alright that is all I can think of for now! I'll add more if I think I forgot anything! Let me know if you guys want to know anything else!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Starting Stats:
Height: 6'
Weight: 225 lbs (Bloated from the weekend definitely)
Width at widest point (love handle to love handle): 40"

Week 2 Starting Stats:
Weight: 220.4 lbs (-4.6lbs)
Width at widest point (love handle to love handle): 39.75" (-.25 inches)

Week 3 Starting Stats:
Weight: 213.6lbs (-6.8lbs) (Total of -11.4lbs thus far)

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Subbed, I'm curious to see how this works.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:
I definitely have a high tolerance for stimulant fat burners... so Imagine my surprise right now 30-40 min after taking my Fat Free that I feel like a stimmed out crackhead! About to leave for the gym soon so we will see how that goes. I will be reporting back later!

Also I saw one other user on this forum of bb.com say they had to poop after taking the Fat Free. I went number two before I took Fat Free this morning and about 30 minutes after taking Fat Free I hit the john again... a little less solid this time. I used to get this with Ephedrine as well. Chance are I'm not 225 lbs anymore! hahahahaha

Wake Up:
4 Scoops Xtend
2 Caps Fat Free
1 Cap Erase
1 Vitamin C (feeling a little run down and sick)

Pre Workout:
1 Scoop Craze
3g D-Aspartic Acid
1g LCLT

Intra Workout:
1 Scoop Xtend
1 Scoop Evolution X10
-10g BCAA, 5g Creatine, a few other goodies in there

Workout:
Bent Over Barbell Rows: 105 x 15, 105 x 15, 105 x 15, 115 x 10
1 Arm DB Row: 35 x 15, 40 x 15, 50 x 15, 55 x 15
Cable Straight Arm Pull Down: 36 x 15, 36 x 15, 41 x 15
Wide Grip Lat Pull Down: 84 x 15, 84 x 15, 84 x 15
DB Shrugs: 60 x 15, 60 x 15, 60 x 15
Seated Underhand Straight Bar Row: 96 x 15, 96 x 15, 108 x 15
Back Extension: Bodyweight x 15, 10 x 15

I definitely do not enjoy high reps or low weight... however I am trying to keep the reps clean and good form which contracting the muscles. I can't wait to get back in the 5-12 rep range though!

Post Workout:(Fast Break as well 12:30pm)
1 Scoop Dymatize Protein
1 Scoop Monster Maize
500mg Agmatine

220 Calories - 45g Carbs - 21g Protein - 2g Fat

Meal 1:(45 min after Fast Break)
2 Cups of Brown Rice
1 Chicken Breast (Roughly 6 Oz)
1 Cup Cottage Cheese

780 Calories - 110g Carbs - 68g Protein - 12g Fat

2pm:
1 Cap Fat Free
1 Cap Erase

Meal 2:(4:30 PM)
1 Packet Quaker Instant Oatmeal Bananas and Cream
1/2 Cup Raw Oats
1.5 Cups 1% Milk
2 Tbsp Natty Pb
1 Scoop Dymatize Strawberries and Cream Protein
Ice

765 Calories - 84g Carbs - 48g Protein - 27g Fat

Meal 3:(7:30-8pm)
2 Medium Red Potatoes
1 Chicken Breast (Roughly 6 Oz)
1 Cup Cottage Cheese
1/4 Cup Milk
1.5 Tbsp Butter
1.3 Tbsp Light Sour Cream
1 Scoop Dymatize Protein
2 Nutraplanet Omega 3's

819 Calories - 69g Carbs - 89g Protein - 22g

Other: (Morning and Intraworkout)
5 Scoops of Xtend
1 Scoop Evolution X10

140 Calories - 4g Carbs - 41g Protein

Total For The Day:
2784 Calories - 312g Carbs - 267g Protein - 63g Fat

Some people don't count the protein from BCAA's. I however don't see a problem with it since they are pretty much broken down protein blocks and used like protein. So for my own record I will count them.

Notes on todays dose of Fat Free:

Overall today went very well. I still feel like I have some energy and it's slowly dying down. I do feel like I will be getting some good sleep tonight! Feeling like I will be drained pretty soon here. Overall the energy from Fat Free was off the hook! I felt like a stimmed out crack head this morning and I am not even sure if I should have taken my craze pre workout. Definitely glad I am not mixing this with my Alpha T2 at the moment. It is odd that I feel so stimmed out since I am normally not very sensitive to stims and I didn't see anything on the ingredient label that was high in stims.

The appetite suppression is really good it seems. I had a hard time eating my first meal and when I went to make the second meal I was dreading downing the shake. We will see how the last meal of the day goes. Tomorrow being low carb low cal should be a hell of a lot easier.

My mood was so so, I felt a bit cranky and blah this afternoon. But I attribute that more to I just wanted something to do and was bored out of my mind. Especially with my gym visits being short the next couple weeks due to decreased reps between sets. I feel like I get to the gym and leave right away wishing I could stay longer ha.

I'll report back on sleep tomorrow!​

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed and congrats on your progress so far! Especially the positive changes in your lab work!

Was it the tri-phase book you were referring to?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Subbed and congrats on your progress so far! Especially the positive changes in your lab work!

Was it the tri-phase book you were referring to?
Its called "Game Over: The Last Showtime Cut Diet You'll Ever Need"

Im obviously not following the diet protocol but just the workout. We'll see how it goes. Right now I am in the 15 rep ranger and I hate having my reps higher than 10-12 because I feel like I am doing pansy weight but gotta stay adamant about it!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Holy **** guys... I figured out my heavy carb day and I am still only at about 2100 calories with 238g carbs, 226g Protein, and 31g Fat. I want to get some more calories in without eating a **** load more of Brown rice haha... suggestions? Bring i some healthy fat on my off days or try to cram down more carbs?​

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Im in.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy **** guys... I figured out my heavy carb day and I am still only at about 2100 calories with 238g carbs, 226g Protein, and 31g Fat. I want to get some more calories in without eating a **** load more of Brown rice haha... suggestions? Bring i some healthy fat on my off days or try to cram down more carbs?​
31g fat seems really low to me..

Add in some avocado/guacamole

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd add more fat personally, or even consider some junk calorie carbs. Throw in a donut postworkout :)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
i'd add more fat personally, or even consider some junk calorie carbs. Throw in a donut postworkout :)
Thanks for the suggestions guys! I am going to do my best to avoid junk calorie carbs for now. I am going to run this set up for about 2 weeks without cardio and see what happens... I think I am going to be hitting 2500-2800 calories on high carb days. That first meal ended up being an entire fxcking plate of brown rice, chicken, and then cottage cheese... I had to take breaks because I didnt think I'd make it through the whole thing.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
31g fat seems really low to me..

Add in some avocado/guacamole
I think this is the best Im going to get it for now for lifting days.

2600 Calories - 296g Carb - 239g Protein - 63g Fat

Still feel like my calories could use a sprucing up but I have a hard time believe that at getting that amount of Carbs and Protein a day... that I would be underselling myself

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fats, maybe protein a tad.

I think this is the best Im going to get it for now for lifting days.

2600 Calories - 296g Carb - 239g Protein - 63g Fat

Still feel like my calories could use a sprucing up but I have a hard time believe that at getting that amount of Carbs and Protein a day... that I would be underselling myself
I think these numbers would be stellar with a couple scoops of whey protein added in. 2 scoops on average should bring you up about 200 calories depending on the brand of protein which would get you around 2800.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies fellas! I updated the Day 1 post above with my diet info for today and overall first initial feelings on Fat Free

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Day Number Dos is not starting so well. Only slept about 4-4.5 hours last night. Just couldn't get comfortable and my mind was racing.
Lets hope this was just a last night thing. I may take my 2nd dose around 1pm today instead of 2pm and hope that it wasn't from the stims in the Fat Free. Everything else is great so far otherwise.

I can definitely tell I was bloated after the weekend. I dropped 3.4 lbs since yesterday morning on an empty stomach.

I am going to try and pass back out for a bit and see if I can rest up. Don't really feel like trying to stay awake all day and I hate taking naps during the day because then I wont sleep again tonight.

Edit: Fell back asleep and when I woke up I was down another pound... down to 220.6 this morning on a empty stomach

Wake Up:
4 Scoops Xtend
2 Caps Fat Free
1 Cap Erase
1 Vitamin C (feeling a little run down and sick)

Pre Workout:
1 Scoop Craze
3g D-Aspartic Acid
1g LCLT

Intra Workout:
1 Scoop Xtend
1 Scoop Evolution X10 (Contains the below)
-10g BCAA, 5g Creatine, a few other goodies in there

Workout:
Warm Up On Flat Bench: 135 x 12, 135 x 10, 185 x 5, 205 x 3, 225 x 1
Flat Bench:295 x 1, 315 x 1
Incline BB: 135 x 15, 135 x 15, 135 x 8 (60 second rest between sets)
Flat Bench: 135 x 15, 135 x 15, 135 x 15
(60 second rest between sets)
Pec Dec: 105 x 15, 120 x 15, 135 x 15 (60 second rest between sets)
Incline Flyes: 25 x 15, 25 x 15, 25 x 15 (60 second rest between sets)

Decline Sit Ups With 10lb Overhead: 10, 10, 10
Elevated Leg Raises: 15, 15, 15
Weighted Crunch Machine: 45 x 15, 80 x 15, 80 x 15
Ab Wheel: 10, 10

I am extremely pleased with todays workout. Ohhhhhh yeah! I am like 7 weeks away from doing any heavy lifts for low reps but I had to see if my strength has gone up. So even though I was supposed to do 15 reps of chest today... After talking to a friend last night about maxes... I couldn't help but to see if I am stronger than before... Hit then flat bench right away... got 295 x 1 no problem... then hit 315 x 1 for no problem! Probably could have added about 10 lbs... but I am satisfied for now. Been about 2 years since I did 315 for bench and I only did it once back then... this time is went up easier so I know thats pretty much a new PR for me! Wooooo! Can't wait till about 7-9 weeks from now to see how my strength is then!

1pm:

1 Cap Fat Free

Post Workout:
(Fast Break as well 3:30pm... 20 hour fast!)
17oz Ground Turkey
1/2 Cup Taco Cheese
1 Can Ro Tel Diced Tomatoes and Chillis
1/4 Cup Salsa
1/4 Cup Sliced Jalapenos
3 Tbsp Sour Cream
2 Caps Nutraplanet Omegas
1g LCLT

1098 Calories - 20g Carbs - 113g Protein - 62g Fat

6pm:
1 Cap Erase

Meal 2:(7:30pm)
1 Cup Cottage Cheese
6.4oz Tuna Pouch
2 Tbsp Light Miracle Whip
1.5 Scoops Dymatize Protein

580 Calories - 20g Carbs - 100g Protein - 10g Fat

Other: (Morning and Intraworkout)
5 Scoops of Xtend
1 Scoop Evolution X10

140 Calories - 4g Carbs - 41g Protein

Total For The Day:

1818 Calories - 44g Carbs - 254g Protein - 72g Fat

Notes on todays dose of Fat Free:

Energy and appetite suppression were still very good! Hoping I can sleep better tonight

Could be something else I am taking... but since adding in Fat Free.. my shxt has turned green!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Haha. I haven't had the green poop like you, man. Workout program looks good. I actually did the same Scivation workout program/diet when I prepped for my first bodybuilding contest back in 2010. It really does work as long as you are consistent! That's the key. Now, I'm doing Intermittent Fasting and LOVE it!!!!

I have yet to try 2 pills of FF, and am kind of interested to see how I respond to it. Hopefully, you will sleep better this evening, as it appears that you are taking the pills early enough in the day that they shouldn't impact your rest.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are having trouble sleeping still, i would take 1 cap of fat free in the morning then 1 cap around 1PM

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Haha. I haven't had the green poop like you, man. Workout program looks good. I actually did the same Scivation workout program/diet when I prepped for my first bodybuilding contest back in 2010. It really does work as long as you are consistent! That's the key. Now, I'm doing Intermittent Fasting and LOVE it!!!!

I have yet to try 2 pills of FF, and am kind of interested to see how I respond to it. Hopefully, you will sleep better this evening, as it appears that you are taking the pills early enough in the day that they shouldn't impact your rest.
I slept like utter crap again last night! I'm giving it one more night to see how I do tonight because I am exhausted. I always have a level of sleep anxiety where I often wake up and end up laying there for hours. I am pretty exhausted today so hopefully if I can put off going to sleep till bed time I will make it! I might take a double dose of Muscle Pharms Bullet Proof (phenibut, gaba, bcaa's and stuff) to knock me out tonight since I worked a big muscle group today and can use the recovery.

I like the Scivation plan so far! Except I always want to do high weight low reps so some days I dont feel like I am doing much but I've gotten some hella pumps on the high reps so far... we'll see how it goes!

Thanks for checking out the log!

PS - Green poop is now a thing of the past lol... today its not green... just no solidity! hahahahahaha... I always have to go about 30 min after doing fat free as well... even if its directly after already going poo

if you are having trouble sleeping still, i would take 1 cap of fat free in the morning then 1 cap around 1PM
Thanks for shooting over to the log R1! I am going to give it one more night before I drop the dose back.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

ExerciseWtRepsWtRepsWtReps
Squats135151351513515
Stiff Leg Dead Lifts1151511515XX
Leg Extensions135151501515015
Standing Calf Raises17515187.51520015
Had to cut the workout a bit short today because I had some running around to do. Overall a pretty decent workout thought, great leg pump from doing reps of 15.

TimeIntakeMacros
Wake Up2 Scoops Xtend
2 Caps Fat Free
1 Cap Erase
40 Calories -10g Pro
Pre WO1/2 Scoop Craze
3g DAA
1g LCLT
Intra WO1 Scoop Xtend
1 Scoop Evo X10
50 Calories - 21g Pro - 4g Carbs
Post WO1 Scoop Protein
1 Scoop Monster Maize
6oz Chicken Breast
2 Cups Brown Rice
3 Cups 1% Milk
778 Calories - 65g Pro - 107g Carbs -13g Fat
Meal 2Foot Long Subway Turkey
9 Grain Wheat
American Cheese
Light Mayo
Bacon
798 Calories - 48g Pro - 95g Carbs - 24g Fat
Meal 38oz Black Angus Chucks Roast
2 Russet Potatoes
1/2 Cup Carrots
1 Cup 2% Cottage Cheese
1020 Calories - 72g Pro - 60g Carbs - 55g Fat
TOTAL----------------------2976 Calories - 237g Pro - 311g Carbs - 94g Fat

Fat intake was a bit higher today then I would have preferred but since its a heavy calorie day I'm not too worried about it. Just glad I got my carbs and protein in! Also the food choices weren't all the same I would usually have but once again I was running around and forced to make some on the spot decisions.

NOTES FOR TODAY:
Appetite suppression is REALLY on point with Fat Free. I can be at the end of a 18 hour fast and eating a plate of brown rice and chicken... which my body is probably aching for... is a really difficult task. Almost makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it! Hahaha I have had no cravings.

Energy has been great considering the lack of sleep I am getting. Definitely was sweating like a pig doing legs today.

Once again I didn't sleep well last night. I am giving it one more shot before I lower the dose. I have sleep anxiety to some level... its only been self diagnosed hahahaa... but every since finishing up being in the Marines I don't sleep well anymore. Once or twice a week usually I will wake up in the middle of the night and lay there wide awake for hours. If my girlfriend rolls too close to me or I get to warm I start getting the craziest feelings of extreme agitation. Last night I finally left the bed to go sleep on the couch at 5am. Maybe one of the ingredients intensifies my sleep anxiety?

Like my post before I am going to double dose my sleep and recovery supplement tonight to see how that helps.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mean, three caps each day plus pre workout.... That's alot of stims IMO

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I mean, three caps each day plus pre workout.... That's alot of stims IMO
You wouldnt think taking it in the morning would affect too much. I barely took a half scoop of my pre today though cause Fat Free does a pretty damn good job of providing energy itself.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Day 4
Workout:
Off Day!

Food Intake:
1735 Calories - 206g Pro - 35g Carbs - 81g Fat

NOTES FOR TODAY:
Slept MUCH MUCH MUCH Better! Seems to be getting better as the days go on. Hopefully this will keep up and I can take my dose back up to 2 in the morning and one in the afternoon because I am doing 1am and 1pm right now

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established

Day 5

Workout:
BB Military10515105109512
BB Front Raise251525152515
DB Press301530153015
DB Back Flies251525152515
Rope Face Pull361536153615
Upright Row45154515----
BB Shrugs205152051520515

Workout felt very strong. Going from having 2 minutes between sets to 60 seconds sure as hell is difficult thought

TOTAL FOOD INTAKE3425 Calories - 263g Pro - 298g Carbs - 135g Fat (whoops!)

Ohhhhhh yeah today was a food slam! Also my cheat day.

NOTES FOR TODAY:
The sleep the last two nights has been 100 times better! Energy is still really good and appetite suppression has decreased a little bit for 1 dose AM and 1 dose PM. We will have to see if it steps back up when i go back to 2am. Other than that nothing too crazy on leaning up yet but I do something to report come monday

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would wait to jump to two caps in the morning. Wait until you build some tolerance. Sleep is really important. Sounds like two caps a day is the sweet spot for most

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I would wait to jump to two caps in the morning. Wait until you build some tolerance. Sleep is really important. Sounds like two caps a day is the sweet spot for most
Yeah im holding off... just saying we will see what happens when i do go back eventually

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
NOTES FOR TODAY:
The sleep the last two nights has been 100 times better! Energy is still really good and appetite suppression has decreased a little bit for 1 dose AM and 1 dose PM. We will have to see if it steps back up when i go back to 2am. Other than that nothing too crazy on leaning up yet but I do something to report come monday
Ya My sleep has been a heck alot better too. Still sticking with 2 caps total. Until maybe around the 3 week?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, nice log, fg!!! what the hell is in this stuff that makes it such a potent stim??? i think need to get some!!! wonder how it compares to dexaprine?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, nice log, fg!!! what the hell is in this stuff that makes it such a potent stim??? i think need to get some!!! wonder how it compares to dexaprine?

i was not expecting it to be as strong either

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Want a bottle to log?
hell yes, i want to.......but i can't, i have another logging obligation....but if you want to send me a few samples i will give a review, and if i like the samples i will buy a bottle.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure BigT but it sure as hell has something in it! Oh well i love me my stims anyways ;)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established

Day 6 - Saturday - 02/18/2012

Workout:
BB Curls551545154515
Hammer Curls201525152515
Ez Bar Preacher351545154515
Cable Straight Bar481560156015
Skull Crushers75157515----
DipsBW15BW15BW15
Rope Extensions601572157215
Cable Kick Backs241524152415

15 reps with 60 seconds in between is one hell of a challenge. The cable kick backs were nice and controlled and hurt so good

TOTAL FOOD INTAKEDont Even Want to Know... hahahaha

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established

Day 7 - Sunday - 02/19/2012

Workout:
REST DAY!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not sure if we have sample packets available.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established

Day 8 - Monday - 20/20/2012

Workout:
ExerciseWtRepsWtRepsWtRepsWtReps
Bent Over BB Row10512105121051211512
1 Arm DB Row551255126012----
Straight Arm Pull Down411248124812----
Wide Grip Lat Pull8412841296129612
DB Shrugs601270127012----
Seated Cable Underhand Straight Row108121081210812----
Hyper ExtensionsBW1210122512----

Workout felt very good. All my lifts are up in weight from last week as they should be and some of the ones I fell short on last week I used the same weight and got higher reps so I'll take it!

TOTAL FOOD INTAKE1295 Calories - 249g Pro - 22g Carbs - 27g Fat (whoops!)

As you can probably see my calorie intake is in quite a defecit. After following and seeing Mr.Kleens progress on Lyle Mcdonald's Rapid Fat loss program I decided to give it a try myself. I have been hitting it hard now for about 12 weeks and I have for the first time in my life not cared about the scaled. I've leaned up a bit and definitely put on size but now I am getting closer to my vacation and what not i want to see what I can do about trimming up my love handles asap while retaining muscle. So since Fat Free is supposed to awesome at preventing catobolism I decided why the hell not. Now I have tried low carb diets in the past (CKD, KETO) and failed everytime. So after today I decided that I would go ahead and eat a **** load of veggies to keep my stomach full and not get so hungry. Wish me luck! 12 days of pure protein... low card... and probably pure hell!

NOTES FOR TODAY:
None so far. Energy is still off the hook. Appetite suppression is not nearly as strong on one cap in the morning and one in the afternoon as it was on 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established

Day 9 - Tuesday - 20/21/2012

Workout:
Incline BB135121351213512----
Flat BB135121451213512----
Pec Dec105121201213512----
Pushups to FailBW20BW15--------
----------------
Power Crunch Machine452570207020----
Leg RaisesBW20BW20--------

Once again all my lifts are definitely up. Only one that hurt more than last week was the Pec Dec... but I attribute that to making sure my rest times were definitely no more than 60 seconds today.

TOTAL FOOD INTAKE1193 Calories - 235g Pro - 18g Carbs - 21g Fat

As I assumed... this low of calories is PURE HELL for me. But I went to the store today and picked up a bunch of veggies to make a salad with fat free/sugar free balsamic vinegrette. Got romaine lettuce, spinach, cucumbers, red and green peppers... should be pretty delicious and chock full of fiber and some substance to keep me full throughout the day. Also last night I ended up taking some metemucil for the psyllium husk fiber. Definitely helped.

Stand by for Food Intake Cals later

NOTES FOR TODAY:
I didn't sleep to well last night. Not sure about the cause there but it wasn't the same kind of sleep where I woke up and was up all night like the first week. This was more of a wake up 20 times throughout the night so I got up earlier today than normal and the fat free perked me up ASAP. Had a good workout as usual. Glad to see im down a little around my midsection. Can't wait to see how much further this will take me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do occasionally have a day that low but usually with it my protein is a little lower and fats a little higher

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I do occasionally have a day that low but usually with it my protein is a little lower and fats a little higher
Yeah im only doing it this extreme for the next 11 days... we'll see what happens! Kleen had awesome results. Then I might go for more of the keto high fat goal

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Well one things for sure... either after 12 days... or when this bag of fat free cheddar cheese runs out... I'll never buy that shxt ever again! That shxt is sick! No taste... that could damn near ruin cheddar cheese for me for the rest of my life if I eat that shxt too much!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news, man! Keep up the good work. And of course if your diet is better, the better the results will be. I'm sure you are going to kill it!
Thanks for stopping in brotha! Definitely with the low cals right now bloat is stripping off. I wish I had access to my old gym owner who did my 7 point caliper readings but shes long gone now and in a different state now. She was hot too so i never minded her pinching me all over... hahaha

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 10 - Wednesday - 20/22/2012

Day 3 on Low Carb Crash Diet
Starting Weight: 225
Week 1 Weight: 220.4 (
-3.6 lbs)
Today's Weight: 217.2 (
-3.2 lbs) (-6.8lbs Total)

Workout:
Squat135121551217512----
Leg Extension150121651218012----
Stiff Leg DL115121351213512----
Leg Press360123601236012----
Calve Raises2001222512237.512----
----------------
----------------

Extremely surprised at how much my squats and leg extensions seemed to have jumped even since last week.

TOTAL FOOD INTAKE1183 Calories - 232g Pro - 14g Carbs - 24g Fat

Stand by for Food Intake Cals later

NOTES FOR TODAY:
I didn't sleep to well AGAIN last night! I did think that as this being Day 3 of being law carb low calorie that I would be seeing less improvement in the gym but all my numbers are defnitely up from last week.

I went to the store and bought some 5-HTP to see if that will help with sleep. I had sleep issues once in awhile before Fat Free but so far on this it seems to be much worse

AM Dose (9am): 1 Cap Fat Free, 1 Cap Erase
PM Dose (1pm): 1 Cap Fat Free, 1 Cap Erase

Other supps: 3g Daa, 1g LCLT, 4g Citrulline Malate, 4 Scoops Xtend, Multivitamin, 1g+ of EPA/DHA (fish oil), magnesium and potassium

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to still see the sleep problem. I'm sleeping a lot better now. Hope it will work it self out.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to still see the sleep problem. I'm sleeping a lot better now. Hope it will work it self out.
I added in 5-HTP last night. I have had sleeping issues every since I got out of the Marines but it seems like its elevated on Fat Free... many days where I lie wide awake all night. However last night I still woke up like 4-5 times, mostly to pxss but I went back to sleep right away... Stayed in bed for 8 hours and this is the closest thing to 8 hours of sleep I've gotten in a long time! I hope the 5-HTP continues to work because it would solve a lot of sleep problems and exhaustion problems for me... which... = results in the gym!