honest review of finaflex G8

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so first off id like to say finaflex rocks haha, every product i have ever tried from them has been awsome sooo if u havent tried theirproducts DO IT!.... anyways , I had tried a sample of g8 in the past and to be honest, hated it, made me feel sick all day the next day. and felt like i was in a coma all day. With that said, i have a very hard time getting a good night sleep and also getting enoughesleep so i am always looking for a product to give me the best bang for the buck in regards of sleep. I know redefine nutrition or finaflex is a great company so I figured I woudl give it another shot.

first serving was yest.....only took 1/2 as directed by my good friend scotty doc.....and............. although it took me a littel bit to fall asleep, my sleep was great!, i was a very little bit groggy in th morning but it went away within 10 min which made me very happy. I felt good all day long and no sickness to speak of at all....as a matteer of fact ive had a bit of a cold lately and felt better htan usual today!

Taste- I have heard that alot of people dont like the taste of G8...first of all, if it works who cares, unless its REALLY ad, but eitherway I personally liek teh taste...i mix 1/2 scoop with about 8 oz of water and it was pretty good if u ask me.

- started feeling relaxed within 15 min........ really looking forward to tonighs sleep, not getting a full night tonight so hopefully g8 will really help me out

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright last night mixed up the G8, mixes pretty well, a little sits at the bottom but not reall ymuch to speak of.... took it about 25 min before a pre bed meal then hit the sack....unfortuanately i layed awake for a while, longer than usual actually, my mind was racing, i dunno if anythign besides something prescription liek ambien can relal yknock me out, i jsut think too damn much!, anyways, once i id fall asleep teh sleep was real goood,,,,i notice i pee more than usual throughout teh night on this so far, who knows, i will keep an eye on it though.

Cant comment too much on recovery yet since its only been 2 dayys however i must say im going to need to count on this supplement for recovery more than ever now that I have been taken off of HRT and my T levels will mostely likely be close to 0...literally

-I did notice i was a little more sluggish than usal this morning, hopefully its the lack of sleep and not hte G8, i did pump it up to 3/4 scoop...think ill keep it around 1/2 scoop toniht and see how it goes, overal though, im likin it.....

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mkretz... I would keep it at 1/2 scoop until it doesn't seem to have an effect, don't try to chase that pre-sleep buzz, I know a lot of people do, but that is not what it is intended for!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have my eye on g8...

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
scotty....i just wanna get knocke out! lol, btw wats the rule with food? ive been taking it about 30 min before a prebed meal.......also shoudl i still take zma with it?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah it's a strong product and your early reaction was to that fact that it is so strong. You found your dose now....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have my eye on g8...
Yah I noticed lol it's fuggin strong like I said. I will start at 1/2 myself when I get my hands on some.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
scotty....i just wanna get knocke out! lol, btw wats the rule with food? ive been taking it about 30 min before a prebed meal.......also shoudl i still take zma with it?
Food really has no effect on it, it can be taken before, during, or after food, as long as it is taken within that 1hr window of when you expect to sleep. I see absolutely nothing wrong with taking ZMA along with G8!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the sample i had, knocked me out quick...i actually think i could use a lot less than a serving with good results

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the sample i had, knocked me out quick...i actually think i could use a lot less than a serving with good results
Yah like I have been saying it's a powerful product...

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah it's a strong product and your early reaction was to that fact that it is so strong. You found your dose now....
coudnt agree more.....sleep has been great at about 1/2 a scoop, not groggyness this morning, feeling good! hope to notice some better recovery, although with probably no testosterone now, that might be an issue....so im really pullin for the G8 now lol

also I will be taking ZMA with my G8 from now on for better sleep and recovery, thanks for the info scotty!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
coudnt agree more.....sleep has been great at about 1/2 a scoop, not groggyness this morning, feeling good! hope to notice some better recovery, although with probably no testosterone now, that might be an issue....so im really pullin for the G8 now lol

also I will be taking ZMA with my G8 from now on for better sleep and recovery, thanks for the info scotty!
Boy you're going to have some interesting dreams....

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boy you're going to have some interesting dreams....
:) hope so....cant wait to really get into this and hopefully notice some great recovery, i will really be bale to tella fter leg day, always sooo sore after legs sometiems for a whole week

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:) hope so....cant wait to really get into this and hopefully notice some great recovery, i will really be bale to tella fter leg day, always sooo sore after legs sometiems for a whole week
What about Glutamine, do you have that in your Supp regiment?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
taht i do...take tons of it actualyl, and in my last blood work it was still low!!!! dunno how thats possible

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
taht i do...take tons of it actualyl, and in my last blood work it was still low!!!! dunno how thats possible
Might be due ot absorption, Sustantamine is supposed to be a bit better, not sure that it is though.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
soooo does anyone notice that when they wake up, no matter when it is, even if u only got a few hours of sleep that ur relaly not tired as long as ur getting up when ur body tells u, but when ur woken up by ur alarm clock, no matter how much sleep u got ur crazy tired.....welll thats what happened to me today, I was sleeping sooooo good, and that rarely happens and i jsut didnt wnna get up, I then dragged throughout the morning, caffiene was much needed, although by the tiem i got to the gym, i felt great, (preowrkouts help) but i didnt take in crazy amount heck i didnt even finish my preworkout cuz i knew it was late and i had to get to bed early.....

with that said i was still sippin on that preworkout about an hour and 15 min ago and im eating my pwo meal which is also my pre bed meal, right now and im hittin the sack right after i finish hopefullly i can fall asleep.. i neeeeed the g8 tonight gotta be up at 5 a.m but need the sleep, hasnt let me down yet but this is a big test!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
soooo does anyone notice that when they wake up, no matter when it is, even if u only got a few hours of sleep that ur relaly not tired as long as ur getting up when ur body tells u, but when ur woken up by ur alarm clock, no matter how much sleep u got ur crazy tired.....welll thats what happened to me today, I was sleeping sooooo good, and that rarely happens and i jsut didnt wnna get up, I then dragged throughout the morning, caffiene was much needed, although by the tiem i got to the gym, i felt great, (preowrkouts help) but i didnt take in crazy amount heck i didnt even finish my preworkout cuz i knew it was late and i had to get to bed early.....

with that said i was still sippin on that preworkout about an hour and 15 min ago and im eating my pwo meal which is also my pre bed meal, right now and im hittin the sack right after i finish hopefullly i can fall asleep.. i neeeeed the g8 tonight gotta be up at 5 a.m but need the sleep, hasnt let me down yet but this is a big test!
Yah I never use an alarm clock, but almost never sleep in either and if I do I figure I needed the sleep.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so it worked!!! holy crap haha,,,, g8 is the real deal, slept fine after taking in lots of caffeiene probably abotu 2-2.5 hours before bed!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so it worked!!! holy crap haha,,,, g8 is the real deal, slept fine after taking in lots of caffeiene probably abotu 2-2.5 hours before bed!
Man we really hit the mark with this one, everybody is coming back with tremendous reviews!! It is strong though but that's a good thing, if it's too strong just use less, more bang for your buck. A breath of fresh air in this market where so much product is underdosed. I am going to be carefull with the new pre-workout as it is supposed to be strong too... I like this trend...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
new pre workout? omg u got me drooling now
Yah and it sounds down right nasty... in a good way though :) supposed to taste real good too, out in a couple weeks I am all a twitter... :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah... I wish I had more to report/share with you guys, should be getting a new label soon and hopefully within a week I'll have a flier to post! I can't wait until I have samples to send, so please don't ask yet, because we definitely don't have any samples yet, but when we do, I will make it very known!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
scotty...put me at the top of that list brother, im a pre w/o junkie haha and loved no ignite, i cant imagine this one, cant wait to see the label!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah... I wish I had more to report/share with you guys, should be getting a new label soon and hopefully within a week I'll have a flier to post! I can't wait until I have samples to send, so please don't ask yet, because we definitely don't have any samples yet, but when we do, I will make it very known!!!
yah tell them we need a shyteload :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yesterday was another one of those workouts that happened to fall late at night and i had to try to get to bed right after my pwo meal....which means only bout 1.5-2 hours after finishing my preworkout sooo i def was not tired when i went to sleep. I had a very hard time falling asleep however once i was asleep i slept very well, and i can def. attribute that to the g8..... Im relaly liking the taste too, dunno y people say they got a problem with it, and it mixes well, ice cold its actually really good......ive been uping the intensity in the gym the last few days and felt a little run down throughout the day, although the workout was good, so i am taking tomorrow off

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yesterday was another one of those workouts that happened to fall late at night and i had to try to get to bed right after my pwo meal....which means only bout 1.5-2 hours after finishing my preworkout sooo i def was not tired when i went to sleep. I had a very hard time falling asleep however once i was asleep i slept very well, and i can def. attribute that to the g8..... Im relaly liking the taste too, dunno y people say they got a problem with it, and it mixes well, ice cold its actually really good......ive been uping the intensity in the gym the last few days and felt a little run down throughout the day, although the workout was good, so i am taking tomorrow off
The day off will do wonders after the big sleep too... recovery is so important. I was not recovered from my heavy week last week and what an ordeal but this week I am recovered and big difference .... strength endurance, stamina and general well being...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still lurking...

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The day off will do wonders after the big sleep too... recovery is so important. I was not recovered from my heavy week last week and what an ordeal but this week I am recovered and big difference .... strength endurance, stamina and general well being...

DW u couldntve beenmore right my man...slept a solid 10 hours, g8 is great haha, only reaon i got up is cuz i had to go to class :-( other wise i woudlve kept sleeping....i felt great all day long, no sleepyness or groggyness, jsut wish i was able to feel like that every day, seems liek i always need some caffiene to get me through a reg day, but not today at all......cant wiat for my shoulders/traps workout tomorrow to see if even jsut one day of sleep makes a difference lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW u couldntve beenmore right my man...slept a solid 10 hours, g8 is great haha, only reaon i got up is cuz i had to go to class :-( other wise i woudlve kept sleeping....i felt great all day long, no sleepyness or groggyness, jsut wish i was able to feel like that every day, seems liek i always need some caffiene to get me through a reg day, but not today at all......cant wiat for my shoulders/traps workout tomorrow to see if even jsut one day of sleep makes a difference lol
Oh it will ...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are currently getting thousands and thousands of samples ready for the Arnold Expo coming up 1 week from today!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are currently getting thousands and thousands of samples ready for the Arnold Expo coming up 1 week from today!!!
Send some my way as many as you can spare.. :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Send some my way as many as you can spare.. :)
Samples are a precious commodity around the warehouse right now, they are making and raiding as many places as possible to take every last sample to the Arnold, leaving me sample-less! :trout:

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ill be at the arnol on sat!...u think they'll run out?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Samples are a precious commodity around the warehouse right now, they are making and raiding as many places as possible to take every last sample to the Arnold, leaving me sample-less! :trout:
Fug !!!!!!! :(

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill be at the arnol on sat!...u think they'll run out?
Now here's what you do... fill a shopping bag and mail me half ..:)

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Lmao!! Now that I know so many samples are available,,, I'll never buy it without trying a sample first ...LOL

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
me and a buddy shot a few videos on chain benching and squatting and sum glute bridges, hope to have them up soon and ill share jsut for the hell of it!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill see what i can do :)

Ok and here's how you do it... you go get your free samples(be sure to bring a shaker of water) you grab two samples and put it in your shaker then knock it back...then wait 15 minutes or when the foam starts coming out of your mouth ... go ballistic on there azz and demand that they fill your shopping bag with samples....

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im sure me and my huge frame could take on all the small guys that will be wlaking around

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
off day today, did a little cardio and sum calves, nuttin crazy...feeling a littel drained/depressed lately, kinda worried with my whole test. issue

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
off day today, did a little cardio and sum calves, nuttin crazy...feeling a littel drained/depressed lately, kinda worried with my whole test. issue
Time for some Pure Test....