honest review of finaflex G8

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Yah I noticed lol it's fuggin strong like I said. I will start at 1/2 myself when I get my hands on some.
    The sample I tried knocked me out. Took me life half the day to wake up. Very strong good stuff.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    The sample I tried knocked me out. Took me life half the day to wake up. Very strong good stuff.

    yea, seirously 1/2 scoop is perfect....i did that the first item i tried it and hoenslty felt sick and like i was in a coma all dy, it was horrible, but with the right dosage this stuff is MAGIC!
    •   
       


  3. unfortunately my g8 is all gone.... i will post up a final review soon, but i woudl like to thank scotty and everyone at finaflex one mmore time for this great opportunity, i am so glad i gave g8 another shot!......once i get some cash it will def. be on my list of things to buy, will support finaflex as much as possible from now on (not that i didnt before)

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    unfortunately my g8 is all gone.... i will post up a final review soon, but i woudl like to thank scotty and everyone at finaflex one mmore time for this great opportunity, i am so glad i gave g8 another shot!......once i get some cash it will def. be on my list of things to buy, will support finaflex as much as possible from now on (not that i didnt before)

    Was a hell of a ride....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. hell yea thanks for being a part of it
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    hell yea thanks for being a part of it
    Good stuff, thank you Bro! I can't wait til our IGNITE-2 comes out and we can get you rolling on that! We are going to send you two jugs, one of each flavor, but you only owe us a jug's worth of logging, but I am gonna be curious as to which flavor you like the best, and more of your famous details as you get to experiment with it more! Just be patient, it is still a couple of weeks away before we will have it in stock to send to you, but as anyone here on the forum can attest to, I always follow through with a promise and I promise all that I said before is coming your way!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Good stuff, thank you Bro! I can't wait til our IGNITE-2 comes out and we can get you rolling on that! We are going to send you two jugs, one of each flavor, but you only owe us a jug's worth of logging, but I am gonna be curious as to which flavor you like the best, and more of your famous details as you get to experiment with it more! Just be patient, it is still a couple of weeks away before we will have it in stock to send to you, but as anyone here on the forum can attest to, I always follow through with a promise and I promise all that I said before is coming your way!!!

    that he does
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Good stuff, thank you Bro! I can't wait til our IGNITE-2 comes out and we can get you rolling on that! We are going to send you two jugs, one of each flavor, but you only owe us a jug's worth of logging, but I am gonna be curious as to which flavor you like the best, and more of your famous details as you get to experiment with it more! Just be patient, it is still a couple of weeks away before we will have it in stock to send to you, but as anyone here on the forum can attest to, I always follow through with a promise and I promise all that I said before is coming your way!!!
    My samples will be coming soon
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  9. i cannot wiat scotty!!! yea it onl took me about 5 months to get my tshirt but ya know ;-) haha its all good...btw i got a pic but its really bad lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finaflex G8 Review
    By cdiblasi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 12:24 AM
  2. A Nerds honest review of N2KTS
    By nerdalert in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 11:15 PM
  3. a honest pink magic review
    By aSKINNYkid in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 02:22 AM
  4. Honest Swole V2 Review
    By lostlbs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 11:55 PM
Log in
Log in