honest review of finaflex G8 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

honest review of finaflex G8

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yea i will prolly order from nutra...gotta get some more ma as well....and ........i dunno, got any good ones? lol

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

quick question, my ab routine is lacking in new ideas....whatis ur favorite ab routine? somethin reaaaal good! :-)
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    quick question, my ab routine is lacking in new ideas....whatis ur favorite ab routine? somethin reaaaal good! :-)
    Nothing duplicates Wheel of Death...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

like the ab roll out thing?
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

like the ab roll out thing?

Name:  IMG_8135.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  242.3 KB
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

haha thanks ....def gonna hit that today if the gym at the school has it...if not i have an ab slide at home....i just dontfeel like working outwhen i get home lol
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

haha thanks ....def gonna hit that today if the gym at the school has it...if not i have an ab slide at home....i just dontfeel like working outwhen i get home lol
    Actually you better start from your knees... you will probably injure yourself if you do it like that, that takes time to master....

You can use a bar too....

Name:  IMG_8156.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  212.6 KB

That's why I got the pics down of these exercises, I wanted folks to know how they were done and how difficult they really were.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

ur not ripped or anything!!!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

ur not ripped or anything!!!
    thanks yah these bring out the best in me...
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

only got about 1 scoop of g8 left :-( which is 2 servings for me....and mos people probably, i woudl recommend it at least..... this stuff has been great...mixes good, tastes good(dunno y sum people say it doesnt) a nice green apple like flavor....really good when its really cold!, really reaxes me, and once i fall asleep i sleep, i mean sure i wake up to pee but i feel liek im in a coma when i get up to pee lol, def. make sure u can devote a full 8 hours tos leep or u dont take too much cu u will feel groggy......other than that, if u make srue u get the sleep, its AMAING! i will def. be purchasing some more probably this week but going to have to back off of it due to tolerance issues as was directed by scotty.....but i will sitl use it a few times a week im sure, how could i not its jsut toooo good!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah I noticed lol it's fuggin strong like I said. I will start at 1/2 myself when I get my hands on some.
    The sample I tried knocked me out. Took me life half the day to wake up. Very strong good stuff.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    The sample I tried knocked me out. Took me life half the day to wake up. Very strong good stuff.

yea, seirously 1/2 scoop is perfect....i did that the first item i tried it and hoenslty felt sick and like i was in a coma all dy, it was horrible, but with the right dosage this stuff is MAGIC!
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

unfortunately my g8 is all gone.... i will post up a final review soon, but i woudl like to thank scotty and everyone at finaflex one mmore time for this great opportunity, i am so glad i gave g8 another shot!......once i get some cash it will def. be on my list of things to buy, will support finaflex as much as possible from now on (not that i didnt before)
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

unfortunately my g8 is all gone.... i will post up a final review soon, but i woudl like to thank scotty and everyone at finaflex one mmore time for this great opportunity, i am so glad i gave g8 another shot!......once i get some cash it will def. be on my list of things to buy, will support finaflex as much as possible from now on (not that i didnt before)

Was a hell of a ride....
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

hell yea thanks for being a part of it
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

hell yea thanks for being a part of it
    Good stuff, thank you Bro! I can't wait til our IGNITE-2 comes out and we can get you rolling on that! We are going to send you two jugs, one of each flavor, but you only owe us a jug's worth of logging, but I am gonna be curious as to which flavor you like the best, and more of your famous details as you get to experiment with it more! Just be patient, it is still a couple of weeks away before we will have it in stock to send to you, but as anyone here on the forum can attest to, I always follow through with a promise and I promise all that I said before is coming your way!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Good stuff, thank you Bro! I can't wait til our IGNITE-2 comes out and we can get you rolling on that! We are going to send you two jugs, one of each flavor, but you only owe us a jug's worth of logging, but I am gonna be curious as to which flavor you like the best, and more of your famous details as you get to experiment with it more! Just be patient, it is still a couple of weeks away before we will have it in stock to send to you, but as anyone here on the forum can attest to, I always follow through with a promise and I promise all that I said before is coming your way!!!

that he does
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    My samples will be coming soon
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

i cannot wiat scotty!!! yea it onl took me about 5 months to get my tshirt but ya know ;-) haha its all good...btw i got a pic but its really bad lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex G8 Review
    By cdiblasi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2011, 10:24 PM
  2. A Nerds honest review of N2KTS
    By nerdalert in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 09:15 PM
  3. a honest pink magic review
    By aSKINNYkid in forum Supplement Logs