honest review of finaflex G8

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. still lurking...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    still lurking...
    haha good, stick around!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The day off will do wonders after the big sleep too... recovery is so important. I was not recovered from my heavy week last week and what an ordeal but this week I am recovered and big difference .... strength endurance, stamina and general well being...

    DW u couldntve beenmore right my man...slept a solid 10 hours, g8 is great haha, only reaon i got up is cuz i had to go to class :-( other wise i woudlve kept sleeping....i felt great all day long, no sleepyness or groggyness, jsut wish i was able to feel like that every day, seems liek i always need some caffiene to get me through a reg day, but not today at all......cant wiat for my shoulders/traps workout tomorrow to see if even jsut one day of sleep makes a difference lol

  4. I want a sample

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    DW u couldntve beenmore right my man...slept a solid 10 hours, g8 is great haha, only reaon i got up is cuz i had to go to class :-( other wise i woudlve kept sleeping....i felt great all day long, no sleepyness or groggyness, jsut wish i was able to feel like that every day, seems liek i always need some caffiene to get me through a reg day, but not today at all......cant wiat for my shoulders/traps workout tomorrow to see if even jsut one day of sleep makes a difference lol
    Oh it will ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. We are currently getting thousands and thousands of samples ready for the Arnold Expo coming up 1 week from today!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    We are currently getting thousands and thousands of samples ready for the Arnold Expo coming up 1 week from today!!!
    I want a sample or three

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    We are currently getting thousands and thousands of samples ready for the Arnold Expo coming up 1 week from today!!!
    Send some my way as many as you can spare..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Send some my way as many as you can spare..
    Samples are a precious commodity around the warehouse right now, they are making and raiding as many places as possible to take every last sample to the Arnold, leaving me sample-less!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  10. ill be at the arnol on sat!...u think they'll run out?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Samples are a precious commodity around the warehouse right now, they are making and raiding as many places as possible to take every last sample to the Arnold, leaving me sample-less!
    Fug !!!!!!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    ill be at the arnol on sat!...u think they'll run out?
    Now here's what you do... fill a shopping bag and mail me half ..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. Lmao!! Now that I know so many samples are available,,, I'll never buy it without trying a sample first ...LOL

  14. me and a buddy shot a few videos on chain benching and squatting and sum glute bridges, hope to have them up soon and ill share jsut for the hell of it!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Now here's what you do... fill a shopping bag and mail me half ..
    ill see what i can do :-)

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    ill see what i can do :-)

    Ok and here's how you do it... you go get your free samples(be sure to bring a shaker of water) you grab two samples and put it in your shaker then knock it back...then wait 15 minutes or when the foam starts coming out of your mouth ... go ballistic on there azz and demand that they fill your shopping bag with samples....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. not a bad idea......

  18. im sure me and my huge frame could take on all the small guys that will be wlaking around

  19. off day today, did a little cardio and sum calves, nuttin crazy...feeling a littel drained/depressed lately, kinda worried with my whole test. issue

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    off day today, did a little cardio and sum calves, nuttin crazy...feeling a littel drained/depressed lately, kinda worried with my whole test. issue
    Time for some Pure Test....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. well.. last night iw as sleeping really good thanks to the g8 but was awoken by the amn alrm clock, i jsut hate those days when i am finally sleeping good for once and i have to get up!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    well.. last night iw as sleeping really good thanks to the g8 but was awoken by the amn alrm clock, i jsut hate those days when i am finally sleeping good for once and i have to get up!
    Yah I never use an alarm clock but if I had to get up very early don't know if I'd use G8, have to see how I react...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. never thoguht of that lol cuz when i have to get up real early and my body def wants to keep sleepin im very groggy most of the day.....i dont wanna nto takee the g8 though for the purposes of this log and also its recovery benefits.........

  24. FINAFLEX PCT REVOLUTION BLACK!!! follow along....not gonna be too much different from this log most likely

  25. alright so i was thinkin....maybe im so tired in teh mornings cuz im taking to much g8.....i wake up to pee int eh midle of the night and feel liek imin a coma, which is a good thing, but maybe im jsut not completely ready to get up in the morning even though i have to. so what i did was decrease the dosage back down to .5 scoop which is where i was at when i started, im thinkin this will help, I will keep ya'll posted ;-)

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    alright so i was thinkin....maybe im so tired in teh mornings cuz im taking to much g8.....i wake up to pee int eh midle of the night and feel liek imin a coma, which is a good thing, but maybe im jsut not completely ready to get up in the morning even though i have to. so what i did was decrease the dosage back down to .5 scoop which is where i was at when i started, im thinkin this will help, I will keep ya'll posted ;-)
    Yah it's quite strong so some will have to go with a half serving, sorry but it's going to have to last twice as long now...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    alright so i was thinkin....maybe im so tired in teh mornings cuz im taking to much g8.....i wake up to pee int eh midle of the night and feel liek imin a coma, which is a good thing, but maybe im jsut not completely ready to get up in the morning even though i have to. so what i did was decrease the dosage back down to .5 scoop which is where i was at when i started, im thinkin this will help, I will keep ya'll posted ;-)
    We are finding that quite a few people are doing just fine with 0.5 scoops the entire time they take it, rarely have we seen anyone exceed or need to exceed 1 scoop! (there is always that guy... Not naming any names = Morry - who feels the need to push the envelope and do 4 or even 5 times as much as recommended, ya know, just to see what happens???)
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  28. ya, im def. sticking with a half scoop......i cant imagine taking like 3-4 scoops id proly be in a coma for a week....seiosuly, this is potent stuff

  29. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    We are finding that quite a few people are doing just fine with 0.5 scoops the entire time they take it, rarely have we seen anyone exceed or need to exceed 1 scoop! (there is always that guy... Not naming any names = Morry - who feels the need to push the envelope and do 4 or even 5 times as much as recommended, ya know, just to see what happens???)
    Morry may be sorry ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Morry may be sorry ...
    Oh don't worry, he was, LoL
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finaflex G8 Review
    By cdiblasi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 12:24 AM
  2. A Nerds honest review of N2KTS
    By nerdalert in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 11:15 PM
  3. a honest pink magic review
    By aSKINNYkid in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 02:22 AM
  4. Honest Swole V2 Review
    By lostlbs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 11:55 PM
Log in
Log in