honest review of finaflex G8 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

honest review of finaflex G8

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Samples are a precious commodity around the warehouse right now, they are making and raiding as many places as possible to take every last sample to the Arnold, leaving me sample-less!
    Fug !!!!!!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    ill be at the arnol on sat!...u think they'll run out?
    Now here's what you do... fill a shopping bag and mail me half ..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Lmao!! Now that I know so many samples are available,,, I'll never buy it without trying a sample first ...LOL
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

me and a buddy shot a few videos on chain benching and squatting and sum glute bridges, hope to have them up soon and ill share jsut for the hell of it!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Now here's what you do... fill a shopping bag and mail me half ..
    ill see what i can do :-)
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

ill see what i can do :-)

Ok and here's how you do it... you go get your free samples(be sure to bring a shaker of water) you grab two samples and put it in your shaker then knock it back...then wait 15 minutes or when the foam starts coming out of your mouth ... go ballistic on there azz and demand that they fill your shopping bag with samples....
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

not a bad idea......
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

im sure me and my huge frame could take on all the small guys that will be wlaking around
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

off day today, did a little cardio and sum calves, nuttin crazy...feeling a littel drained/depressed lately, kinda worried with my whole test. issue
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

off day today, did a little cardio and sum calves, nuttin crazy...feeling a littel drained/depressed lately, kinda worried with my whole test. issue
    Time for some Pure Test....
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

well.. last night iw as sleeping really good thanks to the g8 but was awoken by the amn alrm clock, i jsut hate those days when i am finally sleeping good for once and i have to get up!
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

well.. last night iw as sleeping really good thanks to the g8 but was awoken by the amn alrm clock, i jsut hate those days when i am finally sleeping good for once and i have to get up!
    Yah I never use an alarm clock but if I had to get up very early don't know if I'd use G8, have to see how I react...
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

never thoguht of that lol cuz when i have to get up real early and my body def wants to keep sleepin im very groggy most of the day.....i dont wanna nto takee the g8 though for the purposes of this log and also its recovery benefits.........
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

FINAFLEX PCT REVOLUTION BLACK!!! follow along....not gonna be too much different from this log most likely
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

alright so i was thinkin....maybe im so tired in teh mornings cuz im taking to much g8.....i wake up to pee int eh midle of the night and feel liek imin a coma, which is a good thing, but maybe im jsut not completely ready to get up in the morning even though i have to. so what i did was decrease the dosage back down to .5 scoop which is where i was at when i started, im thinkin this will help, I will keep ya'll posted ;-)
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

alright so i was thinkin....maybe im so tired in teh mornings cuz im taking to much g8.....i wake up to pee int eh midle of the night and feel liek imin a coma, which is a good thing, but maybe im jsut not completely ready to get up in the morning even though i have to. so what i did was decrease the dosage back down to .5 scoop which is where i was at when i started, im thinkin this will help, I will keep ya'll posted ;-)
    Yah it's quite strong so some will have to go with a half serving, sorry but it's going to have to last twice as long now...
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

We are finding that quite a few people are doing just fine with 0.5 scoops the entire time they take it, rarely have we seen anyone exceed or need to exceed 1 scoop! (there is always that guy... Not naming any names = Morry - who feels the need to push the envelope and do 4 or even 5 times as much as recommended, ya know, just to see what happens???)
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

ya, im def. sticking with a half scoop......i cant imagine taking like 3-4 scoops id proly be in a coma for a week....seiosuly, this is potent stuff
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

We are finding that quite a few people are doing just fine with 0.5 scoops the entire time they take it, rarely have we seen anyone exceed or need to exceed 1 scoop! (there is always that guy... Not naming any names = Morry - who feels the need to push the envelope and do 4 or even 5 times as much as recommended, ya know, just to see what happens???)
    Morry may be sorry ...
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Morry may be sorry ...
    Oh don't worry, he was, LoL
    www.finaflex.com
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Oh don't worry, he was, LoL
    Ah but that's another story of sorry Morry...
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

You can rhyme on a dime, a poet and ya don't know it!!! He was fine, he was groggy for a day after!
    www.finaflex.com
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

been usin 1/2 scoop for a few days again and its def the sweet spot, sleep has been prettty dang good....,,,havnet been in the gym for a few days, nutrition was horrible yest at the arnold, jsut ate protein bars all day.....hopefully the boy is ready to go for tomorrow, cant wait to try out my n.o ignite 2!!!!
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

been usin 1/2 scoop for a few days again and its def the sweet spot, sleep has been prettty dang good....,,,havnet been in the gym for a few days, nutrition was horrible yest at the arnold, jsut ate protein bars all day.....hopefully the boy is ready to go for tomorrow, cant wait to try out my n.o ignite 2!!!!
    Think I might start with 1/2 scoop as well...
  25. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

still lurking...
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    still lurking...
    This might sway you T... G8 is for real another very solid review....
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

first review of n.o. ignite 2!!!! check it out!!!................... btw jw how come g8 is suggested to not be used for more than 40 days or something like that....im runnin low and dont want to sleep without it lol
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Some of the best sleep I ever got. I just got a little carried away. G8 is def legit. I'm on tren and it helps me sleep through the night. I love the stuff!
    But like they have said, too much sux a fat one. It takes a day or so to metabolize out of your body. Stick with the recommended dose or less.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

first review of n.o. ignite 2!!!! check it out!!!................... btw jw how come g8 is suggested to not be used for more than 40 days or something like that....im runnin low and dont want to sleep without it lol

If you are getting this stuff to log, you are a lucky man. All finaflex stuff is great. Everything I've tried, I love.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

That may mean 40 straight days I will confirm and get back. I think a few times a week sounds good for this product for catch up sleep would be ok.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

That may mean 40 straight days I will confirm and get back. I think a few times a week sounds good for this product for catch up sleep would be ok.

yea id appreciate u lookin into that, cuz im gonna have to get me some of this...... any specials goin on haha
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    If you are getting this stuff to log, you are a lucky man. All finaflex stuff is great. Everything I've tried, I love.

i wish i was gettin to log this stuff but couldnt agree more about finaflex...everythign i have ever tried was amazing!
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Some of the best sleep I ever got. I just got a little carried away. G8 is def legit. I'm on tren and it helps me sleep through the night. I love the stuff!
    But like they have said, too much sux a fat one. It takes a day or so to metabolize out of your body. Stick with the recommended dose or less.
    thats exactly what i did with my smaple of g8....too much at once, felt horrible all day, at 1/2 a scoop the stuff is magic! so gladd i was given another shot!
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

yea id appreciate u lookin into that, cuz im gonna have to get me some of this...... any specials goin on haha
    Sorry forgot on it now...
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.

I might have to give this a try after I finish up my tub of poseidon NT, the reviews (and this log) look great!
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jessah13 View Post
    I might have to give this a try after I finish up my tub of poseidon NT, the reviews (and this log) look great!
    i highly recommend it man.....but as u have read....1/2 scoop is where its at! and u will not be dissapointed i can assure u that!
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Good news I talked to Al and he confirmed that if you use it only 2 to 3 times a week then you can run it indefinitely... guess what's just become a viable staple. This may be one of the best supps on the market right now all things considered.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Good news I talked to Al and he confirmed that if you use it only 2 to 3 times a week then you can run it indefinitely... guess what's just become a viable staple. This may be one of the best supps on the market right now all things considered.
    Exactly Doug... and the only addition I will make to his perfectly correct statement is that it is more of a tolerance thing. Meaning, if you are taking it 3+ x's per week and start to build a tolerance, then you have to start to take more and more per dose to try and chase that original feeling that you were able to get off of just 1/2 dose/scoop. So if you finding yourself needing too much, then it is probably in your best interest to give it a break and give your receptor sites a break, lowering your tolerance. In short, know your body, monitor your dosing and be responsible!
    www.finaflex.com
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

awsome news.....now i can get some more haha sitll got a few servings left for now
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

awsome news.....now i can get some more haha sitll got a few servings left for now
    Nutraplanet ?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex G8 Review
    By cdiblasi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2011, 10:24 PM
  2. A Nerds honest review of N2KTS
    By nerdalert in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 09:15 PM
  3. a honest pink magic review
    By aSKINNYkid in forum Supplement Logs