ai is putting me to sleep-phenibut

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

ai is putting me to sleep-phenibut

got this in mail on fri, but i have been on antibiotics since tues and have taken no supps including prescription sleep aids since tuesday-this includes my beloved stims-the longest i have been of stims in years, lol....oh well, back to phenibut...ai also sent me a bunch of samples including sadly enough just 1 sample of 3z...last night i took the sample pack of 3z along with 2 phenibut, this combe worked really well- let me tell you it felt great to get some decent sleep!!!! what i am going to do is alternate phenibut with my prescrition sleep aids, this works out really well since if i take my scripts to often i build tollerance quickly-same applies to the phenibut!!! so tonight i will go with 4 caps of phenibut and then tomorrow i will use my scrpit and so forth.....i am a big fan of phenibut when used correctly!!!! it is tempting to want to use phenibut too often-this is not wise, imo!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I really enjoyed my samples of 3z. Knocked me out.

Glad you're finally taking a break from stims!

3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I really enjoyed my samples of 3z. Knocked me out. Glad you're finally taking a break from stims!
    yeah, i know-right....been a long, long time since i was off stims....if my beast mode ever comes i should be primed!!!! the 3z is alot better than i was expecting-going to just be going with 4 phenibut tonight-hope it works as well as the 3z/phenibut combo did!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Subbed, Phenibut is a great supplement!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I haven't tried Phenibut yet, so I'm interested to see how this works out for you.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Subbed, Phenibut is a great supplement!

indeed...i have been using on and off for a few years now, it's getting harder and harder to find and the ai phenibut is very reasonable at 500mg per cap!!!
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I haven't tried Phenibut yet, so I'm interested to see how this works out for you.
    i like to take it about 2 hours before i plan on going to bed, that way i have a couple of hours of 'chill' time. btw-it has no negative effects on sex drive if anything it improves mine-but don't take it too long before sex or you will be too 'chilled', lol. if you wanted just a little 'chill thru the day the 1 cap 3xday should do the trick....if you wanted more 'chill' before a sressful event then 2 caps or 1 gram will do ya, imo.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

Interesting. I might break into a bottle this week, especially if things get hectic.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

Interesting. I might break into a bottle this week, especially if things get hectic.
    the only bad thing i can say about phenibut is you can't use it every day, i am being totally serious-this stuff is fantastic!!! start off with just 1 cap........you can thank me later, seriously!!!!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

I'm a big fan of HGHpro, but I take it 5 on 2 off. I'm thinking I might try Phenibut on my HGHpro off nights, which happens to be my weekends.
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

I'm a big fan of HGHpro, but I take it 5 on 2 off. I'm thinking I might try Phenibut on my HGHpro off nights, which happens to be my weekends.
    sounds similar to how i am using it...alternating with my prescription sleep aids! give it a shot!!!!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

The general rule with phenibut is no more than 2x a week. There are some serious and ****ty withdrawal symptoms with this stuff, you do not want to abuse it.
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    The general rule with phenibut is no more than 2x a week. There are some serious and ****ty withdrawal symptoms with this stuff, you do not want to abuse it.
    i agree, you do not want to abuse it...but i have used it 4xweek for a month at a time with no issues...ok, last night i dosed 4 phenibut 2 hours before bed....had some really great sex, and then couldn't fall asleep, lol. i got up and started reading for about half an hour and fell asleep in my lazyboy chair, lol. man, the mellow/cool feeling i get from phenibut is so good it's hard to believe it's legal-seriously!!!! no phenibut tonight!! i go back to work wednesday night-been off with a sinus infection, but i went to gym today and it felt good to be back even though it was a mediocre workout....
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

I did end up breaking into a bottle a few nights ago. I only used one capsule, so I took it with two caps of HGHpro. I had some of the weirdest dreams (in an amusing way). My dreams are usually plausible, but I was dreaming in make believe that night, lol. Coincidence, I don't know. I did sleep well though.
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

I did end up breaking into a bottle a few nights ago. I only used one capsule, so I took it with two caps of HGHpro. I had some of the weirdest dreams (in an amusing way). My dreams are usually plausible, but I was dreaming in make believe that night, lol. Coincidence, I don't know. I did sleep well though.
    fantastic!!! keep experimenting and let me know!!!
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

tonight is my 1st day back to work after being off with a sinus infection...this afternoon i took 4 phenibut and watched an old steven segal movie, by the time the movie was over i was ready for bed. took me less than 30 minutes to fall asleep and just woke up....phenibut is amazing stuff!!!!
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

took a couple of days off of phenibut. this morning i got off work and was dead tired-still kinda recovering from being sick. i took 4 phenibut and got 6 hours of straight/dead sleep. i think it's the deepest sleep i have had in a very long time. occassional use like this means a 120 count bottle will last a very long time.......love me some phenibut!!!!!
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

i took 4 phenibut around 8pm last night, 2 hours before i planned on going to sleep....i was chillin so nice i decided to stay up and watch a movie, finally went to bed around 12 and slept until 8 this morning only getting up once to pee....people who don't have sleep problems probably have a hard time comprehending how much getting a good nights sleep can effect your life...my whole attitude is much better when i am able to get sleep....love me some phenibut!!!!
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

tomorrow and tuesday are off days from phenibut, so i decided to take 2 phenibut along with my stims before work tonight-i really enjoy the effects of hghpro and similar products taken with stims....so i decided to give phenibut and stims a go!!!!
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

damn, i won't be doing phenibut before work again, lol.....zoned out and production was way down-don't use phenibut around heavy machinery!!!!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

WTH? Why would you take phenibut and then play with heavy machinery, lol.

FWIIW, I took two phenibut with three HGHpro a few nights ago. It was literally the first time that I slept straight the whole night in who knows how long. I was amazed when I woke up and looked at the clock and it was time to get up.

What do you find appealing about stacking phenibut and stims? I'm curious.
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

WTH? Why would you take phenibut and then play with heavy machinery, lol.

FWIIW, I took two phenibut with three HGHpro a few nights ago. It was literally the first time that I slept straight the whole night in who knows how long. I was amazed when I woke up and looked at the clock and it was time to get up.

What do you find appealing about stacking phenibut and stims? I'm curious.
    i love doing hgh supps and stims during cardio[i figured phenibut would be the same]-you just zone out and before you know it an hour has gone by, also the endorphin release i get from cardio hits much sooner and is more intense-you have got to try it.....operating a high speed flexo is another bird altogether, you have to multi-task like no tomorrow, on the phenibut i just locked in on one thing, not a productive night, lol.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

What industry is that?
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

What industry is that?
    boxes...a lot of responsibility. prefeeder/print die/rotary die/folder gluer/collator/downloader-stacker...used to be 3 man crews, but with the layoffs down to 2....like i said multi-tasking like no tomorrow, lol.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

Do you get tired of the repetition or is it so fast paced that you don't have time to think about it. I work at a treatment plant, but also get to go out into the city and mess with the commercial customers and industries. I really like my job due to its variety. I think I would be alright with repetition IF it was a fast paced atmosphere. It sounds like you're probably in constant motion.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Some good stuff in here glad that it's working for you so well for getting a good nights rest in with you my attitude is completely different with a solid nights sleep.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

it can get hectic at times...back in the day before prefeeders, we had to load the machine by hand...plus we didn't have loadformers and had to stack by hand...now the machines can run much faster, but you have to really be on your game-a bad sheet or scrap not ejecting and you have real problems running at a high speed!!!!
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.8%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it can get hectic at times...back in the day before prefeeders, we had to load the machine by hand...plus we didn't have loadformers and had to stack by hand...now the machines can run much faster, but you have to really be on your game-a bad sheet or scrap not ejecting and you have real problems running at a high speed!!!!

That would freaking suck lol
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

I don't know why, but this is what I pictured, lol:

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

Sorry.
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

back on the phenibut tonight, i've missed it!!!
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

all i can say is....phenibut i freaking awesome!!! if you haven't tried it-do it!!! really slept good last night...
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

pretty much just more of the same...phenibut is very effective for me when used 3 nights a week, no reason to bump dose[4 caps] and no tolerance issues. at this rate this bottle of phenibut will last forever!!!!
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

These phenibut logs have inspired me to try some and my results have been pretty good. Glad to see you're still liking yours.
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

These phenibut logs have inspired me to try some and my results have been pretty good. Glad to see you're still liking yours.
    phenibut is potent stuff....if you only use occassionally you should be fine.

but i have a feeling there are those who would abuse it and spoil it for everyone just like those dumba$$es did with ephedra....
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

I only use it for two nights in a row and then I try and take two to three nights off. HGHpro helps me feel better with less sleep. When I stack it with Phenibut I'm able to sleep straight through the night. If I wake up, I'm not remembering it. It seems to really help with restlessness.
  37. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

You may have convinced me to try it Tom
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    You may have convinced me to try it Tom
    do it...if you don't use it too often it is very safe AND EFFECTIVE!!!!
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

The recent loggers really enticed me to try it, too. I'm a fan, so far. I haven't tried it by itself, though.
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

The recent loggers really enticed me to try it, too. I'm a fan, so far. I haven't tried it by itself, though.
    it's good by it's self but the ingredients in hghpro make it very compatible!!! i bet that is a very nice combo...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 07:23 PM
  2. Poll - How many hours of sleep a night do you sleep?
    By Collateral in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 09:07 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 04:17 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 12:40 AM
  5. Anything work as good as phenibut for sleep?
    By LeanGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 03:14 PM