Gettin' AJP's Blood Pumpin w/White Blood 2!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Been a while since I've done a log and I'm not a huge fan of them, but I'm a huge fan of the pump and Controlled Labs was nice enough to send me a bottle of White Blood 2.

I don't have a set lifting style always cause I work a crazy odd schedule, but we will get it done 1 way or another.

Thx Renegade Rows & Controlled Labs, Let's see if I can stay pumped up ;).

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! I'm the same way when it comes to logs, lol I didn't used to be like that tho

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
ooohhhh bzzzzzzz def gotta see how this stuff is. innnn

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome fellas

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
In, I hate you for making me search through your post history, instead of posting a link, to find this.:no: I realized I should have looked through your thread not post history right as I found this lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In, I hate you for making me search through your post history, instead of posting a link, to find this.:no: I realized I should have looked through your thread not post history right as I found this lol
lmao...
Hard work pays off

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Wht is this white blood 2
White BLOOD 2™ : BEYOND NITRIC OXIDE

- Stimulant free formula
- Long lasting, intense pumps
- Reduce muscle soreness
- Improve mood and focus
- Mind blowing vascularity

Allicin and Ashwagandha are potent anti-oxidants that work together in our formula to support the immune system, improve mood and focus, support optimal testosterone levels and reduce muscle soreness, cortisol, and Interleukin-6, allowing for a MUCH more intense training session. As a bonus, Allicin may stimulate eNOS activity, increasing the nutrient capacity of the muscle cells during the critical anabolic window. Coenzyme Q10 (another potent anti-oxidant) was added to improve cell function and enhance exercise capacity (without stimulants)

Glycerol Monostearate (Glycerol esterified with stearic acid) is a unique hygroscopic compound that draws more fluid and nutrients into our muscle fascia, increasing cell volume to create a natural anabolic response. Efficiently absorbed and rapidly metabolized, glycerol is taken up by skeletal muscle (the uptake increases many fold during exercise) and a placebo controlled study revealed that subjects who had taken glycerol exercised significantly longer to fatigue. The osmotic and other benefits of glycerol may help to support increased protein synthesis, muscle mass, and long term growth.

Norvaline (Arginase inhibitor), Osthole, and Icariin (a PDE5 inhibitor and testosterone mimetic) work in synergy to provide longer lasting muscle "pumps", dramatic vascularity, and support optimal hormone levels for muscle growth.

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
So it just a stronger nitric oxide?. Is it natty friendly ? Looking for a better sup

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
So it just a stronger nitric oxide?. Is it natty friendly ? Looking for a better sup
Yeah, it is natty. It's a preworkout, so it'll help you get in the mood to lift and focus on your workout. Plus it should make you more vascular.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Subbed!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Initial Impressions: Looked at the bottle and a particular ingredient caught my eye which was L Norvaline which is in Slin Sane. I didn't prefer slin sane too much but I figured hey maybe I'd see different results.
Either way I took 3 tabs this morning immediately after lasagna and went to the gym, didn't feel great so I left.
So tonight I said I would try it again, I had some sweet potato fries and a lean burger on 7 grain bun with cheese about 2-3 hours before the work out. Came home ate a slice of red velvet cake and swallowed my 3 caps....
I have noticed slight stomach irritation, from this I'm not sure, but I will try and stick with 3 tabs.
This is what I noticed so far:

Engery: Didn't notice anything, but why would I? This is not an energy supplement.

Endruance: Was normal nothing above average.

Pump: If I had to rate it I would say a 6.5/10, this could also be due to me as well and food intake and lifting style today.

Vascularity: 7.5/10 It shined in this department, I've been more vascular b4 but I put on a good amount of weight with AndroMass and I had veins popping in the BIs and forearms.

Focus: I was focused just fine for this most part, too early to tell if that's contributed to this.

My work out went like this, and I notice in myself I'm slightly lacking because I held a lot of water towards to end of AndroMass and cut Cals low! So I'm just now starting to bring them back up cause I was flushing some of the water bloat out of me. I also need to cut up a bit and get more definition along with some body fat loss so higher weight less reps and that also should equal more pumps.

Back/BIs

Plated Rows
3 sets of 15 180lbs

Seated Low Row (Resistance Band)
120 x 10 1 set
90 x 15 2 sets

T Bar Row
2 45lbs plates 1 set of 8
1 45lbs, 1 25lbs 2 sets of 15

Hammer strength pull down
2 plates both sides, 2 sets of 10

I did a mixture if barbell/dumb bell/hammer/machine/cable curls.

I would say I did about 15 sets not less than 10 reps each. Some were 15 reps others were 20 reps.
Max I used on dumb bells was 30lbs & as low as 15lbs.
Barbell was 30lbs up to 50lbs.
On the hammer machine it was 1 45lb & 25lb plate.
On machine cable curls if I remember correctly 120lbs was the most weight I used and as low as 90lbs.

As far as pump goes I seem to have more bicep pump from doing back exercises than I did busting out a lot of reps on curls. I'm sure this could be related to me cause I would say I only brought my C+ game today in the gym. Sometimes I really want to see if I can up the weight cause on cycle it felt great, but I know I need to stick to higher reps right now.

I do look a bit more full and slightly more defined but an hour and a half after food and working out and no signs of a pump anymore.
Like I said I'm research how others are taking it so I can achieve this best results.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So maybe I made a few bad decisions today.
This morning started off great though. Went to work and I was had a good amount of energy and I was excited to get off an work out. Had a good PWO meal I'd say a nice 50g of carbs or so.
Took my 3 tabs like I had done previously.
About 20-30 minutes my face felt warm and I felt a "out of breath" and I had a tunnel vision like focus. Drinking Gatorade and ate a bag of pretzel m&m for some quick carbs and these feelings seem to still be there and I threw up (coughed up a bit on in the shower the last time I took it) I thought I assed tolerance on Saturday....

Either way I'm going to stay home for today and cool down a bit, it's been an hour since the pills so I hope theae feelings wear off. One thing to note is I took the pills 30 minutes after eating.
I will try 1-2 caps the next time instead of 3. I don't know why the 3 b4 didn't affect me this way.
If this keeps happening I'm going to call it quits cause I'm not liking this at all.

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Yeah man that doesn't sound like fun at all. How u feeling now. And is it only when u take the tabs

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah man that doesn't sound like fun at all. How u feeling now. And is it only when u take the tabs
So far yeah.
I should be working out tonight and I'll take just 1 cap...
I think a few other people have been mentioning this as well.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hmmm...weird, hope it works out for ya Aaron

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks guys.
I took a break from white blood 2 cause it's making me sick. Think next time I work out I'm going to take it again but I'm going to do 1-2 caps and make sure I get a good amount of carbs in.
Today I switched to a new high volume routine.

Shoulders were on the menu, they r lagging so I may hit em again soon.

Front dumb bell raises
12 sets 10 reps each set using 20lbs on 4 sets, 17.5lbs on 3 sets and 15lbs on 3 sets.

Side dumb bell raise
10 sets of 10 reps using 20,17.5,15 pounds.

45lb front plate raise 2 set of 12

Military press
135lbs 1 set 8 reps
135lbs 1 set 6 reps
105 4 sets 10 reps
85 6 sets of 10 reps

Trying out a new volume style work out. A lot of people say I have some pretty good mass just need to slice up more. Also need to burn some b/f so I figure by doing at least 10 sets of 10 reps with 30 seconds or less break in between would be good for these goals and to also help induce a pump. Either way I'm sorting out my routine for my new schedule, so we will see what follows this week.

--Hit legs yesterday, didn't include it cause I don't think I will using white blood 2 on leg days.

nokkT

Awards
In! Sucks to hear that it is making you feel bad. When you planning on taking it again? Your next workout day?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In! Sucks to hear that it is making you feel bad. When you planning on taking it again? Your next workout day?
Yeah...
I had a co worker ask for a schedule change so we will see... Yeah man I may just ease into 1 cap... I can tell you though I do feel the focus you get from the product it's scary haha like your zoned out and you flushed and hot...
I'm going to try 1 then ease into 2

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Not a very good p.o. If u cant work out on it coz u feel ill lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not a very good p.o. If u cant work out on it coz u feel ill lol
Yeah in the main thread and in others logs on here we all be throwing up... :(

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Think I will stay away from that then
Well yeah it is frustrating.
Like I said I think I'm going to still expierenment just going to take it easy, waiting on another logger to report his feedback if he got sick again.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Rough times Aaron, sorry to hear its not agreeing with you.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Rough times Aaron, sorry to hear its not agreeing with you.
I'm going to take a few days break.
Have a cold either way. Then come back to it.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm going to take a few days break.
Have a cold either way. Then come back to it.
Honestly,

If you have tried no carbs, with carbs, different doses, different timing, etc....

There is not too much more you can do, and a company can't expect you to take something that makes you sick.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well yeah it is frustrating.
Like I said I think I'm going to still expierenment just going to take it easy, waiting on another logger to report his feedback if he got sick again.
I had issues with LG P-Sarm, got nauseated with each dose. I stopped using it but still saved it for future use. I came back and tried it again, hoping the symptoms were caused by something else . . . well it happened again! NO P-SARM for me!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Honestly,

If you have tried no carbs, with carbs, different doses, different timing, etc....

There is not too much more you can do, and a company can't expect you to take something that makes you sick.
Hit the nail on the head. That's why I'm going to rest up, make sure I'm 100% then go at it again.

This is what another user said:
Wow this is a very odd product . I can handle 1 at a time 3 times a day .
I took last 2 days off . Doing 3 today on off days .

I figure if I do it on off days as well as on days 2 prior to work out and 1 in the AM I may get used to it but I would lime to know why everyone and not just me feels this way?

Tell me we are not beta testing here ?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I had issues with LG P-Sarm, got nauseated with each dose. I stopped using it but still saved it for future use. I came back and tried it again, hoping the symptoms were caused by something else . . . well it happened again! NO P-SARM for me!!!!
Yeah only bad thing here is I'm supposed to be logging, and I don't do many logs this is something I wanted to try and no fun here haha

nokkT

Awards
Man, now you got a cold? Sucks. I'll be waiting to see how it turns out when you start back on it. Sounds like it is rather disappointing on your end, at least, for the time being.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Man, now you got a cold? Sucks. I'll be waiting to see how it turns out when you start back on it. Sounds like it is rather disappointing on your end, at least, for the time being.
Yeah I'm congested and no appetite. This isn't to blame just something I started coming down with last night. Hopefully a few days rest can fix it.
Then we will see how I can manage the vomiting from white blood 2.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
First of all Aaron, I'm sorry your experiencing some nausea with the product.

These pills are definitely strong. My workout partner had to start with 1 tablet and work his way up. 2 tabs with carbs was a sweet spot for him. 3 tabs was TOO strong (not only for his stomach.)

If you can't continue, I will understand. Perhaps I can send you some White FLOOD instead to log.

Don't give up yet though, try the 1 cap, see how it makes you feel. If you use 1 tab for a few days, try 2. That's my advice, which worked for my buddy.

Anyways I'm here if you need anything.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to say as well, there's loggers that aren't experiencing any nausea, including the CL team. Some did at first, so dropped the dose, added carbs and it worked for them. Everyone's different, and react to the formula differently. I hope you can find the sweet spot though, cuz WB2 is the real deal, and you will see VERY positive results if you can make it work for you (find the right dosage, timing, etc)

PS I hope you get over the cold soon! Winter stinks!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx buddy.
Yeah I'll give it a shot next week.
Strong stuff :) that's for sure.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
try 2 tablets with about 50-100 grams of carbs 60 minutes preworkout. also make sure to stay VERY hydrated
was about to suggest this. always helped me with preworkouts and other supps. even multi vitamins get me dizzy if on an empty stomach

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Been a while huh?
Well I feel better a lot better. Throat is still bothering me a little bit.
Guess you have to take it easy with the white blood 2. Food does seem to help and dropping those dose helps too. So far my only qualms about it is to remove the focus ingredients because I would still like to use a stim PWO with this supplement but I wouldn't that much crazy focus haha...

Either way I switched routines to more of a fat burning/endurance pump routine.
The routine is supposed to look like this:

Chest, Back, BIs, Calves.
5 sets for each group in the 15-20 rep range.
U can do the same exercise for example chest can be all bench press or you can vary it to 1 set of incline, 1 set of decline, 1 set of flat bench, flys, you get the point it's just 5 sets for each group with 15 to 20 reps and you can change up your exercises as you see fit.
This should be done M,W,F.
U can do 20 minutes of cardio as you desire ad well. Rest period should be no longer than 30 seconds.

Then on T,Thus,Sat you do your quads, hams, shoulders and triceps, same deal 5 sets of 15-20 reps.

Now this is quite intense especially for 6 days a week.
I'm not to that level yet of endurance yet haha.
So I'll modify it to 4 days a week which would let me work each group twice a week still.

It went ok today, some things I will change next time is 1) use a light enough weight to get at least 15 reps, a lot of the time I was getting 10-12 instead, 2) rest 45 seconds or less, sometimes I was resting for a minute or more, 3) start with the harder exercises first, I went calfs, back, bi, then chest; I'll try and keep it in order next time.
Part of me debated doing a 3 day week routine same style but an A,B,A then B,A,B but we will see how it goes. I actually enjoyed it and work outs seem to pass by quicker now!

Pump was big & juicy, I looked good! at least I thought I did haha.

Catch ya guys for the next work out.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, great advice Tank.

Glad your feeling better now Aaron, here come the gains!

nokkT

Awards
Nice, Aaron! Glad to hear you're feeling better and back on track.