Gettin' AJP's Blood Pumpin w/White Blood 2!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Gettin' AJP's Blood Pumpin w/White Blood 2!

Been a while since I've done a log and I'm not a huge fan of them, but I'm a huge fan of the pump and Controlled Labs was nice enough to send me a bottle of White Blood 2.

I don't have a set lifting style always cause I work a crazy odd schedule, but we will get it done 1 way or another.

Thx Renegade Rows & Controlled Labs, Let's see if I can stay pumped up .
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

In! I'm the same way when it comes to logs, lol I didn't used to be like that tho

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ooohhhh bzzzzzzz def gotta see how this stuff is. innnn
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Welcome fellas
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

In, I hate you for making me search through your post history, instead of posting a link, to find this. I realized I should have looked through your thread not post history right as I found this lol
    Olympus Labs Rep
    All your Anabolic needs @ Olympus-labs.com
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda
    In, I hate you for making me search through your post history, instead of posting a link, to find this. I realized I should have looked through your thread not post history right as I found this lol
    lmao...
    Hard work pays off
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

In.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.85%

Wht is this white blood 2
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.29%

Quote Originally Posted by ginge205 View Post
    Wht is this white blood 2
    White BLOOD 2™ : BEYOND NITRIC OXIDE

- Stimulant free formula
    - Long lasting, intense pumps
    - Reduce muscle soreness
    - Improve mood and focus
    - Mind blowing vascularity

Allicin and Ashwagandha are potent anti-oxidants that work together in our formula to support the immune system, improve mood and focus, support optimal testosterone levels and reduce muscle soreness, cortisol, and Interleukin-6, allowing for a MUCH more intense training session. As a bonus, Allicin may stimulate eNOS activity, increasing the nutrient capacity of the muscle cells during the critical anabolic window. Coenzyme Q10 (another potent anti-oxidant) was added to improve cell function and enhance exercise capacity (without stimulants)

Glycerol Monostearate (Glycerol esterified with stearic acid) is a unique hygroscopic compound that draws more fluid and nutrients into our muscle fascia, increasing cell volume to create a natural anabolic response. Efficiently absorbed and rapidly metabolized, glycerol is taken up by skeletal muscle (the uptake increases many fold during exercise) and a placebo controlled study revealed that subjects who had taken glycerol exercised significantly longer to fatigue. The osmotic and other benefits of glycerol may help to support increased protein synthesis, muscle mass, and long term growth.

Norvaline (Arginase inhibitor), Osthole, and Icariin (a PDE5 inhibitor and testosterone mimetic) work in synergy to provide longer lasting muscle "pumps", dramatic vascularity, and support optimal hormone levels for muscle growth.

Olympus Labs Rep
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.85%

So it just a stronger nitric oxide?. Is it natty friendly ? Looking for a better sup
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.29%

Quote Originally Posted by ginge205 View Post
    So it just a stronger nitric oxide?. Is it natty friendly ? Looking for a better sup
    Yeah, it is natty. It's a preworkout, so it'll help you get in the mood to lift and focus on your workout. Plus it should make you more vascular.
    Olympus Labs Rep
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.85%

Im in. :-D
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Quote Originally Posted by ginge205
    Im in. :-D
    U been, but u just now speaking to me haha
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.03%

Subbed!
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.85%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

U been, but u just now speaking to me haha
    Sorry :-( lol have u used it before
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Sorry :-( lol have u used it before
    Just messin
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.85%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Just messin
    Yeah I know bud is this ur first time on it
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Yeah I know bud is this ur first time on it
    Yes sir.
    I'll post an update tonight.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Initial Impressions: Looked at the bottle and a particular ingredient caught my eye which was L Norvaline which is in Slin Sane. I didn't prefer slin sane too much but I figured hey maybe I'd see different results.
    Either way I took 3 tabs this morning immediately after lasagna and went to the gym, didn't feel great so I left.
    So tonight I said I would try it again, I had some sweet potato fries and a lean burger on 7 grain bun with cheese about 2-3 hours before the work out. Came home ate a slice of red velvet cake and swallowed my 3 caps....
    I have noticed slight stomach irritation, from this I'm not sure, but I will try and stick with 3 tabs.
    This is what I noticed so far:

Engery: Didn't notice anything, but why would I? This is not an energy supplement.

Endruance: Was normal nothing above average.

Pump: If I had to rate it I would say a 6.5/10, this could also be due to me as well and food intake and lifting style today.

Vascularity: 7.5/10 It shined in this department, I've been more vascular b4 but I put on a good amount of weight with AndroMass and I had veins popping in the BIs and forearms.

Focus: I was focused just fine for this most part, too early to tell if that's contributed to this.

My work out went like this, and I notice in myself I'm slightly lacking because I held a lot of water towards to end of AndroMass and cut Cals low! So I'm just now starting to bring them back up cause I was flushing some of the water bloat out of me. I also need to cut up a bit and get more definition along with some body fat loss so higher weight less reps and that also should equal more pumps.

Back/BIs

Plated Rows
    3 sets of 15 180lbs

Seated Low Row (Resistance Band)
    120 x 10 1 set
    90 x 15 2 sets

T Bar Row
    2 45lbs plates 1 set of 8
    1 45lbs, 1 25lbs 2 sets of 15

Hammer strength pull down
    2 plates both sides, 2 sets of 10

I did a mixture if barbell/dumb bell/hammer/machine/cable curls.

I would say I did about 15 sets not less than 10 reps each. Some were 15 reps others were 20 reps.
    Max I used on dumb bells was 30lbs & as low as 15lbs.
    Barbell was 30lbs up to 50lbs.
    On the hammer machine it was 1 45lb & 25lb plate.
    On machine cable curls if I remember correctly 120lbs was the most weight I used and as low as 90lbs.

As far as pump goes I seem to have more bicep pump from doing back exercises than I did busting out a lot of reps on curls. I'm sure this could be related to me cause I would say I only brought my C+ game today in the gym. Sometimes I really want to see if I can up the weight cause on cycle it felt great, but I know I need to stick to higher reps right now.

I do look a bit more full and slightly more defined but an hour and a half after food and working out and no signs of a pump anymore.
    Like I said I'm research how others are taking it so I can achieve this best results.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

So maybe I made a few bad decisions today.
    This morning started off great though. Went to work and I was had a good amount of energy and I was excited to get off an work out. Had a good PWO meal I'd say a nice 50g of carbs or so.
    Took my 3 tabs like I had done previously.
    About 20-30 minutes my face felt warm and I felt a "out of breath" and I had a tunnel vision like focus. Drinking Gatorade and ate a bag of pretzel m&m for some quick carbs and these feelings seem to still be there and I threw up (coughed up a bit on in the shower the last time I took it) I thought I assed tolerance on Saturday....

Either way I'm going to stay home for today and cool down a bit, it's been an hour since the pills so I hope theae feelings wear off. One thing to note is I took the pills 30 minutes after eating.
    I will try 1-2 caps the next time instead of 3. I don't know why the 3 b4 didn't affect me this way.
    If this keeps happening I'm going to call it quits cause I'm not liking this at all.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.85%

Yeah man that doesn't sound like fun at all. How u feeling now. And is it only when u take the tabs
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Yeah man that doesn't sound like fun at all. How u feeling now. And is it only when u take the tabs
    So far yeah.
    I should be working out tonight and I'll take just 1 cap...
    I think a few other people have been mentioning this as well.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.85%

So its a common problem then.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

In for this
  25. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

Hmmm...weird, hope it works out for ya Aaron
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Thanks guys.
    I took a break from white blood 2 cause it's making me sick. Think next time I work out I'm going to take it again but I'm going to do 1-2 caps and make sure I get a good amount of carbs in.
    Today I switched to a new high volume routine.

Shoulders were on the menu, they r lagging so I may hit em again soon.

Front dumb bell raises
    12 sets 10 reps each set using 20lbs on 4 sets, 17.5lbs on 3 sets and 15lbs on 3 sets.

Side dumb bell raise
    10 sets of 10 reps using 20,17.5,15 pounds.

45lb front plate raise 2 set of 12

Military press
    135lbs 1 set 8 reps
    135lbs 1 set 6 reps
    105 4 sets 10 reps
    85 6 sets of 10 reps

Trying out a new volume style work out. A lot of people say I have some pretty good mass just need to slice up more. Also need to burn some b/f so I figure by doing at least 10 sets of 10 reps with 30 seconds or less break in between would be good for these goals and to also help induce a pump. Either way I'm sorting out my routine for my new schedule, so we will see what follows this week.

--Hit legs yesterday, didn't include it cause I don't think I will using white blood 2 on leg days.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.55%

In! Sucks to hear that it is making you feel bad. When you planning on taking it again? Your next workout day?
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Quote Originally Posted by nokkT
    In! Sucks to hear that it is making you feel bad. When you planning on taking it again? Your next workout day?
    Yeah...
    I had a co worker ask for a schedule change so we will see... Yeah man I may just ease into 1 cap... I can tell you though I do feel the focus you get from the product it's scary haha like your zoned out and you flushed and hot...
    I'm going to try 1 then ease into 2
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.85%

Not a very good p.o. If u cant work out on it coz u feel ill lol
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Not a very good p.o. If u cant work out on it coz u feel ill lol
    Yeah in the main thread and in others logs on here we all be throwing up...
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.85%

Think I will stay away from that then
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Think I will stay away from that then
    Well yeah it is frustrating.
    Like I said I think I'm going to still expierenment just going to take it easy, waiting on another logger to report his feedback if he got sick again.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  33. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

Rough times Aaron, sorry to hear its not agreeing with you.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Rough times Aaron, sorry to hear its not agreeing with you.
    I'm going to take a few days break.
    Have a cold either way. Then come back to it.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  35. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'm going to take a few days break.
    Have a cold either way. Then come back to it.
    Honestly,

If you have tried no carbs, with carbs, different doses, different timing, etc....

There is not too much more you can do, and a company can't expect you to take something that makes you sick.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Well yeah it is frustrating.
    Like I said I think I'm going to still expierenment just going to take it easy, waiting on another logger to report his feedback if he got sick again.
    I had issues with LG P-Sarm, got nauseated with each dose. I stopped using it but still saved it for future use. I came back and tried it again, hoping the symptoms were caused by something else . . . well it happened again! NO P-SARM for me!!!!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

37. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Honestly,

If you have tried no carbs, with carbs, different doses, different timing, etc....

There is not too much more you can do, and a company can't expect you to take something that makes you sick.
    Hit the nail on the head. That's why I'm going to rest up, make sure I'm 100% then go at it again.

This is what another user said:
    Quote Originally Posted by learn
    Wow this is a very odd product . I can handle 1 at a time 3 times a day .
    I took last 2 days off . Doing 3 today on off days .

I figure if I do it on off days as well as on days 2 prior to work out and 1 in the AM I may get used to it but I would lime to know why everyone and not just me feels this way?

Tell me we are not beta testing here ?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky

I had issues with LG P-Sarm, got nauseated with each dose. I stopped using it but still saved it for future use. I came back and tried it again, hoping the symptoms were caused by something else . . . well it happened again! NO P-SARM for me!!!!
    Yeah only bad thing here is I'm supposed to be logging, and I don't do many logs this is something I wanted to try and no fun here haha
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.55%

Man, now you got a cold? Sucks. I'll be waiting to see how it turns out when you start back on it. Sounds like it is rather disappointing on your end, at least, for the time being.
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Quote Originally Posted by nokkT
    Man, now you got a cold? Sucks. I'll be waiting to see how it turns out when you start back on it. Sounds like it is rather disappointing on your end, at least, for the time being.
    Yeah I'm congested and no appetite. This isn't to blame just something I started coming down with last night. Hopefully a few days rest can fix it.
    Then we will see how I can manage the vomiting from white blood 2.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 10:38 PM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 12:59 AM
  3. Better Pump White Blood or White Flood Tabs
    By mixedup in forum Controlled Labs