Gettin' AJP's Blood Pumpin w/White Blood 2!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Answers

First of all Aaron, I'm sorry your experiencing some nausea with the product.

These pills are definitely strong. My workout partner had to start with 1 tablet and work his way up. 2 tabs with carbs was a sweet spot for him. 3 tabs was TOO strong (not only for his stomach.)

If you can't continue, I will understand. Perhaps I can send you some White FLOOD instead to log.

Don't give up yet though, try the 1 cap, see how it makes you feel. If you use 1 tab for a few days, try 2. That's my advice, which worked for my buddy.

Anyways I'm here if you need anything.

2. Registered User
    Answers

I wanted to say as well, there's loggers that aren't experiencing any nausea, including the CL team. Some did at first, so dropped the dose, added carbs and it worked for them. Everyone's different, and react to the formula differently. I hope you can find the sweet spot though, cuz WB2 is the real deal, and you will see VERY positive results if you can make it work for you (find the right dosage, timing, etc)

PS I hope you get over the cold soon! Winter stinks!
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Thx buddy.
    Yeah I'll give it a shot next week.
    Strong stuff that's for sure.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

try 2 tablets with about 50-100 grams of carbs 60 minutes preworkout. also make sure to stay VERY hydrated
  5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS
    try 2 tablets with about 50-100 grams of carbs 60 minutes preworkout. also make sure to stay VERY hydrated
    Liquid carbs work ok as well?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    was about to suggest this. always helped me with preworkouts and other supps. even multi vitamins get me dizzy if on an empty stomach
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  7. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Been a while huh?
    Well I feel better a lot better. Throat is still bothering me a little bit.
    Guess you have to take it easy with the white blood 2. Food does seem to help and dropping those dose helps too. So far my only qualms about it is to remove the focus ingredients because I would still like to use a stim PWO with this supplement but I wouldn't that much crazy focus haha...

Either way I switched routines to more of a fat burning/endurance pump routine.
    The routine is supposed to look like this:

Chest, Back, BIs, Calves.
    5 sets for each group in the 15-20 rep range.
    U can do the same exercise for example chest can be all bench press or you can vary it to 1 set of incline, 1 set of decline, 1 set of flat bench, flys, you get the point it's just 5 sets for each group with 15 to 20 reps and you can change up your exercises as you see fit.
    This should be done M,W,F.
    U can do 20 minutes of cardio as you desire ad well. Rest period should be no longer than 30 seconds.

Then on T,Thus,Sat you do your quads, hams, shoulders and triceps, same deal 5 sets of 15-20 reps.

Now this is quite intense especially for 6 days a week.
    I'm not to that level yet of endurance yet haha.
    So I'll modify it to 4 days a week which would let me work each group twice a week still.

It went ok today, some things I will change next time is 1) use a light enough weight to get at least 15 reps, a lot of the time I was getting 10-12 instead, 2) rest 45 seconds or less, sometimes I was resting for a minute or more, 3) start with the harder exercises first, I went calfs, back, bi, then chest; I'll try and keep it in order next time.
    Part of me debated doing a 3 day week routine same style but an A,B,A then B,A,B but we will see how it goes. I actually enjoyed it and work outs seem to pass by quicker now!

Pump was big & juicy, I looked good! at least I thought I did haha.

Catch ya guys for the next work out.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Awsome glad its working out for u
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Awesome, great advice Tank.

Glad your feeling better now Aaron, here come the gains!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Nice, Aaron! Glad to hear you're feeling better and back on track.
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Thx every1
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

big and juicy? ohhh bzzzzzz bomb it down the fairway bithces!!!!!!
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Hit legs the other night.
    Nothing huge to note. My endurance was not their like it should have been. I've had better legs days. Switching to this new 5 sets of 15 seems pretty legit for a pump and to get growth going!
    I used reversed leg curls think I stayed around the 100lb mark on these for the 15 reps 5 sets. Used leg press as well. 6-7 plated each end. Triceps got hit as well, 5 sets of 15; 120lbs roughly on pressdowns.
    In a few more weeks I may try and increase the volume to 20 reps for 5 sets which would be 100 total reps for that muscle that day, we will have to see how my body adapts and recovers to it.
    Shoulders we will come back to those because the legs and tris took a lot of my energy.
    This week is filled with meetings at work (3 this week) so it's taking a toll on my eating & sleeping because I'm driving off site and that's taking an hour each way. I'm going to increase my food intake and carbs as well... Will report back.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Still continuing my routine.
    4 muscles 5 sets 15 rep minimum.
    Was a bit lack today. Some sets I only hit 8-10 reps. Rested longer than 90 seconds as well. I did a few extra sets though especially for back. Notice veins popping and a swoleness going on in the forearms that's for sure.
    I seem to be full all day; a lot of people are complementing me on how big I look/got... And it could be the results or it could be due to all day fullness.
    Either way I am noticing more fullness and definition so good things seem to be happening and coming together.

Long few days ahead of me with work, so catch ya back in a few.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Nice stuff then
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

by full, do u mean like a constant pump look?
  17. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704
    by full, do u mean like a constant pump look?
    Yes sir.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

what day u on? really wanna pick up a bottle now
  19. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

what day u on? really wanna pick up a bottle now
    Eh, I'll be honest I think there are more options out their for pump products.
    I'm about 3 weeks in.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Notice veins popping and a swoleness going on in the forearms that's for sure.
    I seem to be full all day; a lot of people are complementing me on how big I look/got... And it could be the results or it could be due to all day fullness.
    Either way I am noticing more fullness and definition so good things seem to be happening and coming together.
    This is great news, I'm glad everything is falling into place. I also get the same feedback / feeling with the all day pump. It really lingers a long time after dosing!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

hows this compare to saaayyyy...1000mg of agmatine? my buddy is lookin for somethin new to give him a pump, mitrix along witha few other products dont do it for him anymore
  22. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

hows this compare to saaayyyy...1000mg of agmatine? my buddy is lookin for somethin new to give him a pump, mitrix along witha few other products dont do it for him anymore
    I liked agmatine it's legit.
    From past experience I say a lot of pump products come and go and need to be cycled.
    I'd have to be honest, tell him to try this out. It takes time for it to build up in the system & it's very strong... I'd have to say unfortunately for it making sick it doesn't make my top 3 list.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  23. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry for the lack of updates lately... But I needed a break.

Switched up my routine to a full body but been trying to go heavy got 3-4 sets on lift 3G a week.

Lifted after waking up from a nap on a very very light meal and must say it worked out pretty good.

In regards to wb2, I think most will notice a fullness overall rather than an immediate wild pump. There is an immediate pump when eaten with carbs, but you do need a good amount. Vascularity shines as well so far with the product.
    Think I have another week or so then I'll throw up a final review.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  24. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Cardio day today...
    I never do cardio and I think it could be 1 of my downfalls.
    Debating to do it on my off days or after my work outs or both. I'll just judge how I feel...

Aw time for a small pint of coots light

www.InsaneVeins.com
  25. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Hit the iron again today.
    Since I've been do busy lately, I switched to a full body. It's taxing yes...
    I hit about 2-3 sets of each group 5-10 reps going moderate weight and heavy....
    I feel this will work out better for me to balance my work schedule and personal life.
    Can't say I've been noticing crazy pumps, some pump yes. Fullness I definitely and noticing that's picking up for sure.... I like that more than pumps cause that look is staying with me around the clock.
    Strength was where I started and I noticed it up a bit on some lifts, which is a great thing!
    Had some sweet potato fries with honey mustard to and chicken & pineapple pizza, bad I know buy I had some cravings, plus I needed it....
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Nice it sounds like its.really working
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Answers

I have a theory about all my black friends, and a few of them have confirmed it. I'll propose that theory to you Aaron and see what you think.

Black people do not hit puberty, they hit swole. I think one morning all of my black friends woke up and decided that they were gonna be big today and they just were ever since.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
  28. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch
    I have a theory about all my black friends, and a few of them have confirmed it. I'll propose that theory to you Aaron and see what you think.

Black people do not hit puberty, they hit swole. I think one morning all of my black friends woke up and decided that they were gonna be big today and they just were ever since.
    Well I'm mixed so my genetics aren't the greatest haha
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Well I'm mixed so my genetics aren't the greatest haha
    So you hit puberty and swolle?!?! Lucky fugger.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
  30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

So...

I apologize for this one. I've been working out off and on the past week or two, buy didn't see the need to log every work out...

It's time for my final review...

White Blood 2:
    For me if I was using a number scale I would give it a 2.5 out of 5. From the time when I started taking this supplement with other loggers I was sick and also to the point of throwing up, tried adjusting the dosage and that calmed it down a bit, but in the end this product wasn't for me.
    I can say about the only thing I noticed from it was a muscle fullness, didn't have any insane crazy pumps, maybe on a few work out days and on top of the getting sick and not seeing drastic pumps I just wasn't excited about the product.
    Unfortunately I will not in the future use or purchase this product.

I still would like to than Renegade Rows & Controlled Labs for giving me the chance to do a log for them on this product, but I do apologize cause this product was just not suited for me.

My consensus is to save your money and take another route, look into White Flood rather...
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Sucks man I thought it was going to be awsome.
  32. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ginge205
    Sucks man I thought it was going to be awsome.
    I did too!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 08:38 PM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 10:59 PM
  3. Better Pump White Blood or White Flood Tabs