The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

Page 8 of 28 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Wow, just got caught back up. Nice and honest review of G8, my only complaint about G8 was having an extremely hard time waking up the next day. Since the ONLY time I have to workout is in the morning accidentally snoozing the alarm too long or turning it off became a bit too easy for me, and getting up just got harder. Now I use it when i really need some sleep but if I take more than a half scoop it is hit or miss on me getting up at 3:50AM the next morning.

Rosie, have you given any thought to your knees hurting due to low estrogen levels from the ERASE Pro? It just occurred to me while reading about your complaints and then you mentioning getting ready to start your 3rd bottle of it.
    Thanks, Chris. Yeah, I have more "free" time now, since I've been working from where I live for the last few weeks, so doesn't matter too much when I wake up, but it does for ME, since I LIKE to be on a STRUCTURED SCHEDULE AND ROUTINE, since that's the way I am best operational and functional.

It's a possibility, but never considered it since Erase has never bothered my joints. I don't think the extra weight is helping either.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm ready when you're ready for me

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Each day is a chance to draw closer to the heart of God, improve our character, discover and fulfill our life's purpose, trust, have faith, mature. The more you realize that it's not about you, but about what you have to give and giving it, allowing His glory to manifest through you, trying to make a difference and be a blessing to others, that you can come to understand." - Rosie Chee

For the complete Motivational, review Life's Greatest Blessings | WPM Women.

TRAINING

Tuesday

Session 1

Run 7 miles @ 4.9 min/mile pace

Stretch 20 min

Session 2

Skip x 1,000 revolutions

Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between trisets):
    TriSet A -
    1. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 6
    2. Dips 4 x 6
    3. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet B -
    4. Incline Alternate DB Bicep Curls 4 x 8 per side
    5. V-Bar Tricep Push-Down 4 x 6
    6. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet C -
    7. Cable Bicep Curls (each hand with individual handle) 4 x 10, 10, 8, 8
    8. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands fists under chest) 4 x 10
    9. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet D -
    10. Weighted DB Crunch (on bench, knees at 90 degrees) 4 x 10
    11. Pikes (on bench) 4 x 15
    12. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
    CrossTrainer 10 min

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 10 min @ 102-106 rpm

A little backwards - "pm cardio" done in the morning and vice versa. Found myself a nice 7-mile loop of rolling terrain and ran it. Not extremely humid or muggy like it has been, which was a welcome relief. Just set out and ran. Knees were ok for the most part, until the last stretch on the highway, but it was manageable pain...Got back from the run and it was straight into the sauna for 25 minutes, before heading out to the pool. Extended the time, holding myself under the water for ~3 minutes, wanting the calm instead of the terrible confusion and pain. Gasping for breath, it was into the spa to "massage" my legs for a few minutes each, before heading back up to my room...I almost put off going to the gym until Wednesday because my shoulders were aching badly, but I went anyway, and glad I did. My mood was foul when I walked in and remained that way for most of my session honestly, but by the time I walked out, I felt better (albeit not for long, since it was straight into a binge - seriously need to STOP that, because times like that my mind was protesting it and I didn't even really want or enjoy what I ate, but kept shovelling anything and everything in anyway! But, enough of that)...Started off skipping, just mindlessly counting the revolutions. Surprisingly, my knees were ok during this - left wrist was aching a little though (yes, strapped up again)...Once that was done, set myself up for weights. After yesterday's session, I was prepared not to be able to do as many reps or even have to drop my weights for some exercises, but I didn't for Close-Grip BB Biceps Curls, instead working through the pain for less reps at the same weight as last week - last two reps on the last two sets were very slow and excruciating on my left wrist. Which didn't help my Dips - I went lower than usual, albeit not as slow as usual, feeling it in my left shoulder in particular and dull aching in my left wrist. Skipping for the end of each TriSet A was just done. I stayed with the same weight for Incline Alternate DB Bicep Curls as last week, and was back to doing what I could the week before that (although that was with a lighter weight than this), struggling a lot with my left side on the last few reps each time of it, and the last set, I actually had to pause for several moments to "allow" for the pain. INcreased the weight for V-Bar Tricep Push-Downs and did the same number of reps as last week. Favouring left knee severely during the skipping portion of TriSet B, wincing on every landing of my left foot. Instead of torturing my left wrist with DB Zottoman Curls, I swapped it out for Cable Bicep Curls, albeit as I have with Seated Cable Row, using INDIVIDUAL handles for each hand - was an effort and if I am going to continue doing these, really need to focus on keeping my elbows TIGHT against my waist. With my left wrist already in pain, swapped out the DB French Press for Push-Ups - first couple of sets I actually did with handles under me, but I wasn't able to go low enough, my bust hitting the handles, so went to doing them on my fists on the floor for the last two sets, and believe me, I FELT them. Skipping during TriSet C was a little faster than it had been prior in the session, just to get it over and done with. Weighted Crunches I did fewer reps, albeit same weight as last week, feeling it really "dig" into my right shoulder. Pikes were welcome after that. Skipping getting faster...Since the Recline Bike was being used when I finished, did 10 minutes on the CrossTrainer until it was free and then move to the former. Body just felt blah, and my pace was not the best...

Wednesday

Elliptical 20 min

Stretch 20 min

Didn't fall asleep until after I SHOULD have gotten up, sleeping for ~8 hours though. Again, training "backwards" re sessions today and I am going to go add in a fifth resistance session this week (to punish myself for not being able to get my nutrition disciplined AND take my mind off disturbing and depressing things)...Anyways, did 20 minutes on the Elliptical downstairs - really feeling it in my glutes and quads, which is NOT a good sign (I canNOT have them GROW!)...Then 25 minutes in the sauna. Out to the pool, forcing just over four minutes under the water this time. In fact, the longer I was under, the easier it became to stay under, which was interesting, and I just wanted to STAY there (my lungs said otherwise, LOL). Leg "massage" in the spa, finishing off with a random "why not?" minute holding myself under...

OTHER NOTES

Supplements (changes reflected in post #1)

Finished my bottle of Adipose Annihilation V2 yesterday and my last bottle of AnaBeta today. Going to miss my AnaBeta - running out of Recompadrol AND this means I have NO nutrient repartitioners, which is NOT good for me (might have to get something fast). I'll also be out of Alpha-T2 on Friday, so I had better pick up my A-game with everything ELSE (specifically NUTRITION)!

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I just came back from a week long food fest for my birthday. Really muddied up my abs. Had trouble stopping the cheat today but slowed it down. Tomorrow should have it under control. I know you can get your diet situation back under control. You are much more dedicated than I.

Regarding your joints. You may want to try hot and cold therapy on your joints a little more directly. The Russians were fans of this. Ice the affected area 20 minutes and then wait 20 minutes and apply heat. Repeat as often as needed. It really helped my elbows. Slin-Sane and DCP Works for me in the Nutrient repartioner arena.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

•   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I just came back from a week long food fest for my birthday. Really muddied up my abs. Had trouble stopping the cheat today but slowed it down. Tomorrow should have it under control. I know you can get your diet situation back under control. You are much more dedicated than I.

Regarding your joints. You may want to try hot and cold therapy on your joints a little more directly. The Russians were fans of this. Ice the affected area 20 minutes and then wait 20 minutes and apply heat. Repeat as often as needed. It really helped my elbows. Slin-Sane and DCP Works for me in the Nutrient repartioner arena.
    I'm sure you haven't done as much damage as the last four weeks have done to me (yes, somehow a few days turned into a few WEEKS - so very DISAPPOINTED in myself and mentally beating myself literally as much as a male thinks about sex every day, if not MORE!). I need to. not just need - I MUST. I have TWO weeks left and a LONG way to go to where I want to be, or where I will be happy with where I'm at. Got some serious haulin' to do, so bustin' ass coming right up!

Yeah, applying ice to my joints makes them worse - I know, not the expected reaction, but if I do, I will be in more agony than before. Thank you for the suggestion though, David. I'm just going to tough it out.

~Rosie~

5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%

When I was playing ball I'd use Absorbent Jr. It's green liquid and smells like menthol and rubbing alcohol but worked great for my joint problems.

Just a suggestion...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    When I was playing ball I'd use Absorbent Jr. It's green liquid and smells like menthol and rubbing alcohol but worked great for my joint problems.

Just a suggestion...
    Cheers, Steve!

~Rosie~

7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

Cheers, Steve!

~Rosie~
    Rosie.....you're going senile lol, that's not my name. Smh lol
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Rosie.....you're going senile lol, that's not my name. Smh lol
    My apologies, BILL. You can tell I was tired or distracted when I replied (not that it's any excuse).

Hope you have a great day, bud!

~Rosie~

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Wow 4 minutes under water, as in at once? I didn't even know that was possible. The strength of your mind is amazing Rosie. Some of the unthinkable things you do just amaze me. Running 7 miles in under 35 minutes is pretty darn amazing too.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

My apologies, BILL. You can tell I was tired or distracted when I replied (not that it's any excuse).

Hope you have a great day, bud!

~Rosie~
    Lol it's all good! To be honest I still don't know how you function between your workouts and sleep patterns. Props to you!
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Wow 4 minutes under water, as in at once? I didn't even know that was possible. The strength of your mind is amazing Rosie. Some of the unthinkable things you do just amaze me. Running 7 miles in under 35 minutes is pretty darn amazing too.
    No, not all at once (maybe I should have clarified that) - I'd likely stay under if I did that (believe me, I have been tempted). I hold my breath as long as I can (usually 30-60 seconds), surface and go straight back down again...The running though I am used to...Now to put that "strength of mind" to practice, since it's been four weeks now that I've been OFF the wagon re Lean Gains 16-hour fast/8-hour feeding window (the first time since I first started utilizing that protocol last May), and it has NOT been kind on my body, reaffirming that it's definitely what makes me FEEL (and look) the best!...Hope our day is going well

Lol it's all good! To be honest I still don't know how you function between your workouts and sleep patterns. Props to you!
    Training is fine. The sleeping patterns need to stop being like that though. I can operate on pretty much anything, but I PREFER (and function best) when I am getting up at 0330, training "first thing", and going to be between 2130-2230 and getting 4-5 hours of sleep.

~Rosie~

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I kind of figured you were coming up but then I have heard of some people who can actually control themselves enough and slow their bodies down enough to do that kind of thing. I figured if anyone I knew could use mind over matter to get the job done you were up there in that group for sure. Yeah the 16/8 is just so forgiving and feels natural too me now.
    Current Log:
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post

"Each day is a chance to draw closer to the heart of God, improve our character, discover and fulfill our life's purpose, trust, have faith, mature. The more you realize that it's not about you, but about what you have to give and giving it, allowing His glory to manifest through you, trying to make a difference and be a blessing to others, that you can come to understand." - Rosie Chee

For the complete Motivational, review Life's Greatest Blessings | WPM Women.

TRAINING

Tuesday

Session 1

Stretch 20 min

Session 2

Skip x 1,000 revolutions

Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between trisets):
    TriSet A -
    1. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 6
    2. Dips 4 x 6
    TriSet B -
    4. Incline Alternate DB Bicep Curls 4 x 8 per side
    5. V-Bar Tricep Push-Down 4 x 6
    TriSet C -
    7. Cable Bicep Curls (each hand with individual handle) 4 x 10, 10, 8, 8
    8. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands fists under chest) 4 x 10
    TriSet D -
    10. Weighted DB Crunch (on bench, knees at 90 degrees) 4 x 10
    11. Pikes (on bench) 4 x 15
    12. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
    CrossTrainer 10 min

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 10 min @ 102-106 rpm

A little backwards - "pm cardio" done in the morning and vice versa. Found myself a nice 7-mile loop of rolling terrain and ran it. Not extremely humid or muggy like it has been, which was a welcome relief. Just set out and ran. Knees were ok for the most part, until the last stretch on the highway, but it was manageable pain...Got back from the run and it was straight into the sauna for 25 minutes, before heading out to the pool. Extended the time, holding myself under the water for ~3 minutes, wanting the calm instead of the terrible confusion and pain. Gasping for breath, it was into the spa to "massage" my legs for a few minutes each, before heading back up to my room...I almost put off going to the gym until Wednesday because my shoulders were aching badly, but I went anyway, and glad I did. My mood was foul when I walked in and remained that way for most of my session honestly, but by the time I walked out, I felt better (albeit not for long, since it was straight into a binge - seriously need to STOP that, because times like that my mind was protesting it and I didn't even really want or enjoy what I ate, but kept shovelling anything and everything in anyway! But, enough of that)...Started off skipping, just mindlessly counting the revolutions. Surprisingly, my knees were ok during this - left wrist was aching a little though (yes, strapped up again)...Once that was done, set myself up for weights. After yesterday's session, I was prepared not to be able to do as many reps or even have to drop my weights for some exercises, but I didn't for Close-Grip BB Biceps Curls, instead working through the pain for less reps at the same weight as last week - last two reps on the last two sets were very slow and excruciating on my left wrist. Which didn't help my Dips - I went lower than usual, albeit not as slow as usual, feeling it in my left shoulder in particular and dull aching in my left wrist. Skipping for the end of each TriSet A was just done. I stayed with the same weight for Incline Alternate DB Bicep Curls as last week, and was back to doing what I could the week before that (although that was with a lighter weight than this), struggling a lot with my left side on the last few reps each time of it, and the last set, I actually had to pause for several moments to "allow" for the pain. INcreased the weight for V-Bar Tricep Push-Downs and did the same number of reps as last week. Favouring left knee severely during the skipping portion of TriSet B, wincing on every landing of my left foot. Instead of torturing my left wrist with DB Zottoman Curls, I swapped it out for Cable Bicep Curls, albeit as I have with Seated Cable Row, using INDIVIDUAL handles for each hand - was an effort and if I am going to continue doing these, really need to focus on keeping my elbows TIGHT against my waist. With my left wrist already in pain, swapped out the DB French Press for Push-Ups - first couple of sets I actually did with handles under me, but I wasn't able to go low enough, my bust hitting the handles, so went to doing them on my fists on the floor for the last two sets, and believe me, I FELT them. Skipping during TriSet C was a little faster than it had been prior in the session, just to get it over and done with. Weighted Crunches I did fewer reps, albeit same weight as last week, feeling it really "dig" into my right shoulder. Pikes were welcome after that. Skipping getting faster...Since the Recline Bike was being used when I finished, did 10 minutes on the CrossTrainer until it was free and then move to the former. Body just felt blah, and my pace was not the best...

Wednesday

Elliptical 20 min

Stretch 20 min

Didn't fall asleep until after I SHOULD have gotten up, sleeping for ~8 hours though. Again, training "backwards" re sessions today and I am going to go add in a fifth resistance session this week (to punish myself for not being able to get my nutrition disciplined AND take my mind off disturbing and depressing things)...Anyways, did 20 minutes on the Elliptical downstairs - really feeling it in my glutes and quads, which is NOT a good sign (I canNOT have them GROW!)...Then 25 minutes in the sauna. Out to the pool, forcing just over four minutes under the water this time. In fact, the longer I was under, the easier it became to stay under, which was interesting, and I just wanted to STAY there (my lungs said otherwise, LOL). Leg "massage" in the spa, finishing off with a random "why not?" minute holding myself under...

OTHER NOTES

Supplements (changes reflected in post #1)

Finished my bottle of Adipose Annihilation V2 yesterday and my last bottle of AnaBeta today. Going to miss my AnaBeta - running out of Recompadrol AND this means I have NO nutrient repartitioners, which is NOT good for me (might have to get something fast). I'll also be out of Alpha-T2 on Friday, so I had better pick up my A-game with everything ELSE (specifically NUTRITION)!

Recompadrol should be out in the next 8 weeks.
    i duno how id feel to be out of a partioner, havent been off rdrol in over 3 years, and before then was anabolic pump and glycobol, and insulean K
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

I kind of figured you were coming up but then I have heard of some people who can actually control themselves enough and slow their bodies down enough to do that kind of thing. I figured if anyone I knew could use mind over matter to get the job done you were up there in that group for sure. Yeah the 16/8 is just so forgiving and feels natural too me now.
    "Coming up"? You mean fallen off the wagon entirely the last four weeks - that would be putting it mildly, although, that said, I only gained for the middle two of those weeks, so we'll see what damage has been done come the weekend when I get everything measured and tested (hoping if I work had the next couple of days, it will have gone DOWN)...When it comes to everything BUT nutrition, I am as disciplined as hell, but for some reason, when it comes to that I am just not - maybe because I have "gotten away" with eating what I want when I want for so long, or because my body's physiology is so screwed up that it lets me, but whatever the case, I know for my HEALTH it cannOT continue...

Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    Recompadrol should be out in the next 8 weeks.
    i duno how id feel to be out of a partioner, havent been off rdrol in over 3 years, and before then was anabolic pump and glycobol, and insulean K
    That's a lifetime, Zach! LOL Yeah, I'm not a fan of being off one - just ordered some DCP (with more Alpha-T2), so hoping it is here no later than Monday!

~Rosie~

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

"Coming up"? You mean fallen off the wagon entirely the last four weeks - that would be putting it mildly, although, that said, I only gained for the middle two of those weeks, so we'll see what damage has been done come the weekend when I get everything measured and tested (hoping if I work had the next couple of days, it will have gone DOWN)...When it comes to everything BUT nutrition, I am as disciplined as hell, but for some reason, when it comes to that I am just not - maybe because I have "gotten away" with eating what I want when I want for so long, or because my body's physiology is so screwed up that it lets me, but whatever the case, I know for my HEALTH it cannOT continue...

~Rosie~
    No not at all, I meant coming up for air in the pool. Was definitely not referring to your current shape. Heck, even in your "bad shape" you are in better shape than 99.9% of the people out there.
    Current Log:
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

No not at all, I meant coming up for air in the pool. Was definitely not referring to your current shape. Heck, even in your "bad shape" you are in better shape than 99.9% of the people out there.
    OH LOL Gotcha

~Rosie~

17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

agreed. how you been Mckleen?

keep up the good work Rosie your such an inspiration
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.34%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Aweome post yet again for the Queen of the forums!!! I admire your running skills!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    agreed. how you been Mckleen?

keep up the good work Rosie your such an inspiration
    Chris is running a log if you want to follow, John: KLEEN gets Lean with Fat Free! An App-Nut Sponsored Log

Thank you for the encouragement - getting to the point where I feel like my mental beatings are being more detrimental than good to me right now...

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Aweome post yet again for the Queen of the forums!!! I admire your running skills!!!
    Cheers, Tommy

~Rosie~

20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

STOP looking at the Obstacles and START looking at the POSSIBILITIES!

"Vision is the ability to see God’s presence, to perceive God’s power, to focus on God’s plan in spite of the obstacles." - Charles Swindoll

For the complete Motivational, review Having Vision | WPM Women.

TRAINING

Session 1

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 12 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 10 min jogging

Stretch 20 min

Session 2

Back/Chest (30 sec recovery between trisets):
    TriSet A -
    1. Single-Arm Bent Over DB Rows 4 x 10, 8, 8, 8 per side
    2. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on floor on fists) 4 x 10, 10, 8, 8
    TriSet B -
    4. Supinated Bent Over BB Rows 4 x 10, 10, 8, 8
    5. Incline BB Bench Press 4 x 10, 8, 8, 8
    TriSet C -
    7. Neutral Grip Seated Row (each hand with individual handle) 4 x 12
    8. Cable CrossOvers 4 x 15, 15, 12, 12

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 107-108 rpm

Went to sleep not long after 0330 and woke just after 0700. Felt ok...Headed out for HIIT Run. Legs felt heavy and dead, hating the way my body felt in general, period. Sprints felt slow to me - could also have been because I was running uphill into the wind, but...Just glad to get back and be done with it. Into the sauna for 30 minutes, before the pool, not able to hold myself under for as long today, only ~3.5 minutes - I am so stressed right now and my body is starting to feel it. Then the spa for a bit, actually not minding it so much - usually I'm not a fan of it or the heat, and then back into the pool again to see if I could make myself suffer a little more...Highly irritated and frustrated, and with both anterior delts/biceps' tendons having hurt sharply all day on top of everything, NOT in the best of moods for the gym tonight...Went in and straight into my weights, having already decided that I was going to make this session slightly shorter than last week, since my shoulders were both still hurting quite badly. Started off with the same weight as last week re Single-Arm Bent Over DB Rows and was able to manage ok, albeit less reps on the second set than I did last week. Push-Ups were done on my fists this time (since that's the only way my left wrist does NOT hurt funnily enough), all the way down until the top of my chest hit the floor - feeling it on the last set, since I was doing these slowly. Skipping was VERY fast. Went five pounds lighter than the weight used last week for Supinated Bent Over BB Rows and managed a lot more reps, with a lot better form - although right elbow still sticks out on these and no amount of effort is bringing it in close to my body, GRRRR. Same weight as last week on the Incline BB Bench Press and was able to be semi-normal re reps done. Skipping very fast again, the expression on my face one of concentration warning people away. Five pounds heavier than last week on the Neutral Grip Seated Row, for the same reps. Same weight as last week on the Cable CrossOvers as well, for more reps on the first couple of sets. Skipping started to slow a little on the last couple of sets here as I began feeling the fatigue, left elbow hurting (from the second set of TriSet C) and right knee (from the second set of TriSet B). Definition and vascularity was not as prominent tonight as it has been (I think the HOT shower followed by 10 sprays of NO Infuse on each delt/arm ~30 min pre-weights has a big impact on it - moreso the former, since that was what was not done tonight)...Didn't feel like it, but sat myself on the Recline Bike and surprisingly spun my way through 20 minutes. And that was that - relived to have it over and done with...

21. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

In Rosie
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    In Rosie
    John!

~Rosie~

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

Do you take Cissus Rosie ...?
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Do you take Cissus Rosie ...?
    I used to, Doug (you can see a complete list of everything I am using in post #1).

~Rosie~

25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Underwater...or...Breathing...

"♥ If something doesn't feel right in your life, FIX IT…The reason that you have this "urge" to IMPLEMENT a CHANGE is because you are not currently in the state of HAPPINESS and CONTENTMENT that you are INTENDED to be ♥ HAMMER away at your HOPES instead of sitting with the WOBBLY feelings of UNSTEADINESS ♥ You are being ENLIGHTENED with the REVELATION that you have some "loose screws" that need to be TIGHTENED. When this light is SHED upon you, head to your inner TOOLSHED and get to WORK…All of the DEVICES necessary to make the needed ADJUSTMENTS are WITHIN you ♥ Do not "screw" around with the DRIVE that has been placed within you, but be the SCREWDRIVER to your GOALS and twist away until they are LOCKED in place ♥ You are the MACHINE that can MEND whatever it is in your life that needs REPAIR…RESTORE yourself to OPTIMAL condition. Never settle for a FRAGILE future…your DREAMS are not meant to be BROKEN ♥" - Lauren Christine Frahn

TRAINING

Session 1

Stretch 20 min

Session 2

Shoulders/Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between quadset):
    QuadSet A -
    1. Rope Crunches 3 x 15
    2. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises (feet to touch bar above head) 3 x 6
    3. Ab Rollout 3 x 15
    4. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet B -
    5. DB Bicep Curls 3 x 21s
    6. DB Hammer Curls 3 x 10
    7. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 10 per side
    8. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet C -
    9. Rear Flyes 3 x 10
    10. Plate Hammer Raises 3 x 6
    11. Plate Lateral Raises 3 x 10
    12. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions

Again, due to my late-night training (finishing almost at midnight), didn't go to bed until I would usually be getting UP, waking after ~5 hours sleep (which is about "perfect")...Didn't head out for my 7-mile run for ~3 hours post-waking, allowing time to see how my body was feeling, which was "eh" but not completely terrible. Same 7-mile loop as Wednesday. Out uphill with a headwind, but at a pace that had me feeling better than I did on Tuesday - at least my legs didn't feel like lead, although my left shoulder/biceps tendon was biting throughout it (holding my left arm in as close as possible as I could to my side the entire run). Finished in 20 seconds LESS than Tuesday's run, although it averaged out about the same (to 1 d.p.), and feeling slightly better for it, able to push it a little harder towards the END...Back to the hotel and into the sauna for 20 minutes (much prefer the wet sweat in here to the "muggy" sweat from my run). Then out to the pool, holding myself under for just over 3.5 minutes (wonder if this is contributing some to my left wrist hurting, since I push UP against the edge of the pool with my LEFT hand when I do this). For some reason I was calmer today, and it wasn't as much of an effort - until close to the end, when the sound I heard was the pounding of my heart along with the tiny "ripple" of the water on the surface above me. Gasping, hopped over to the spa (which was colder today) for my "leg massage"...Both shoulders being pesky re pain today...Slight change in plans once got to the gym - instead of doing Full-Body, because my shoulders were both very bad (I want to be able to train tomorrow and the next few weeks - I have to get through until the end of MAY remember!), I stopped after Shoulders, making it the session I was going to do tomorrow (might have to forego Full-Body this week - besides, I will already be doing five resistance sessions this week, so let it go, although I really should NOT have). But, how the session went: Started out with Abs, deciding to add Hanging Straight-Leg Raises/Pikes back in (since it's been a while since I attempted them) - shoulders were giving me so much pain that six reps was all I could manage on each set, dropping to the floor as they "gave out" on me from the pain. Held the Ab Rollout a little longer to "make up" for it. Skipping was concentrated and reasonably paced - love the way delts and arms look when doing it. Vascularity was back to "normal" today, spiderwebs of blue-green snaking their way from wrist to elbow and up to my anterior delts - the skinfold I have on my forearms is still that which I want on EVERY skinfold! Left wrist very painful from the first set of DB Bicep Curl 21s, but pushed through. Had to drop the weight for DB Hammer Curls - pump was very strong in biceps here, so strong it was PAINFUL. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls were all an effort and a lot of screwing up my face, wanting to drop the weight and throw a tantrum from the pain assaulting my anterior. Skipping was a brief relief before more torture. I had to stop after completing all sets of QuadSet B and strap my left wrist up it was that bad (had not worn it from the start, just to see how it would handle the weights). Added five pounds to Reverse Flyes than what I have been using and grimaced out 10 reps for each set, slowly. Plate Hammer Raises were painful and, at the same weight as I have been using, had to stop after six reps each set (I probably could have done a couple more on the last set, but by then my mind was not in it). Plate Lateral Raises were done with tilted wrists, so not to hurt my left wrist any more...No post-weights cardio - I SHOULD have (it would have stopped the bad that came later)...A lot of mental abuse going on - no one else needs to berate or punish me when I do enough of that to and hating on MYSELF...

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.19%

Never settle for a FRAGILE future…your DREAMS are not meant to be BROKEN ♥" - Lauren Christine Frahn
    Re: quote But what if your dreams become nightmares?

That shoulder bicep tendon pain is concerning. Have you tried tumeric? It is good reducing inflammation and has a host of other health benefits. Also MSM is good for tendons and joints. Eat a lot of broccoli, onions and peppers any high sulphur content food would be good for that s well. Hope it feels better soon.

27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Re: quote But what if your dreams become nightmares?

That shoulder bicep tendon pain is concerning. Have you tried tumeric? It is good reducing inflammation and has a host of other health benefits. Also MSM is good for tendons and joints. Eat a lot of broccoli, onions and peppers any high sulphur content food would be good for that s well. Hope it feels better soon.
    I know and understand what you mean; it is a thought that has wandered my mind many times before, David. I am trying to be positive and think about the POSSIBILITIES, choosing to hold onto my HOPE for a future that I know my heart wants more than it's [almost] ever wanted anything before!

It's been an ongoing issue since 2006, but never really a daily thing until after everything last December, so trying to be as careful as I can with it without compromising progress. Used to use tumeric in my meals. As well as broccoli and peppers (what I call "capsicums"). Onions I try to stay away from (they do not agree with my stomach). Right now, I'm just battling it out as best I can. These next two weeks HAVE to see me transform DRAMATICALLY!

~Rosie~

28. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

In God's Hands

"♥ There may be times in life where it feels that a METEOR has suddenly STRUCK everything that you knew to be “normal” and sent it flying into the air...LET THE PIECES GO... ♥ Do not frantically attempt to grab the "debris" from "space", for you will be interrupting one of the most AMAZING processes that we as humans "face". WHO we presently ARE has been shaped by EACH and EVERY experience and encounter that we have ever had ♥ While you may feel completely OUT OF control, understand that what is happening is Divinely UNDER CONTROL. When life delivers a "BOOM", it is simply making ROOM for a newly formed TRAIT predestined by your FATE ♥ There are absolutely NO MISTAKES in what these "QUAKES" shake into our lives. Allow the "dust" to SETTLE where it may, revealing in its "aftermath" the BEAUTY of something much larger than us at work. It is these "STRIKING" moments that have the greatest "IMPACT" on who we ARE...ultimately, they are what DEFINES US ♥" - Lauren Christine Frahn

TRAINING

Skip x 1,000 revolutions

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between trisets/skipping):
    TriSet A -
    1. Stiff-Legged DB Deadlifts (DB to touch floor) 3 x 10
    2. Neutral Grip Seated Row (each hand with individual handle) 3 x 10
    3. Side-to-side DB Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on DB) 3 x 10
    Skip x 300 revolutions
    TriSet B -
    4. Rear Flyes 3 x 10
    5. Plate Hammer Raises (each hand with individual plate) 3 x 10
    6. Alternate Plate Single-Arm Lateral Raises 3 x 10 per side
    Skip x 300 revolutions
    TriSet C -
    7. DB Zottoman Curls 3 x 10
    8. V-Bar Tricep Push-Downs 3 x 10
    9. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 10 per side
    Skip x 300 revolutions
    TriSet D -
    10. Swissball Crunches (feet on wall, knees at 90 degree angle; from 270 to 180 degrees) 3 x 10
    11. Pikes (on bench) 3 x 10
    12. Reverse Curls (on bench) 3 x 10
    Skip x 300 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 111-115 rpm

Stretch 25 min

Just a single session today, since I am NOT having a day OFF training this week. Fifth resistance session for the week - the best of them all so far, actually, which is surprising, given that it IS close to the END of the week and I've been struggling BADLY up until now with almost ALL my weights! Headed into the gym and started out skipping - rapid, a SMILE on my face (the first at the START of a session this week!), no issues with my knees, shoulders, or left wrist...Vascularity and definition strong from the start, I began "backwards" to how I would usually do a Full-Body session, wanting to give my shoulders and biceps' tendons a little more time before hammering them. TriSet A was done with relative ease - stronger than last time I did it, with less pain too. Then to TriSet B. Rear Flyes may have been a little light, albeit the weight I used (and STRUGGLED with) on Monday, which I guess is ok, since I am going to be doing Shoulders again tomorrow. Used a plate in each hand for Hammer Raises today - wincing with this, but not as much pain as holding a single large plate in front of me (like yesterday). Decided to be different and ALTERNATE with the Lateral Raises re single-arm - this actually caused the MOST pain in my left delt/biceps' tendon, and the last set was done rather slowly. Determined to keep my weights up, used the same weight as I did last week on Arms/Abs' day re DB Zottoman Curls - did two more reps each set as well, albeit one less set than for that session. V-Bar Tricep Push-Downs almost seemed easy, despite the fact that I did not lower the weight by much from what I use on Arms/Abs' day. Alternate DB Hammer Biceps Curls caused a lot of pain, especially in my left delt/biceps tendon, exacerbated by a highly painful pump. Vascularity was prominent in my right side during Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls, but in my left side during DB Zottoman Curls, which was odd. For another change, I started TriSet D with Swissball Crunches - my feet on the wall, knees at a 90 degree angle, and, to INcrease the degree of difficulty (and consequently pain during the exercise), I did my crunches from 270 degrees to 180 degrees. Pikes were LOVED - although my left hip (AND lower back on the last set) were popping almost every rep. Finished killing abs with Reverse Curls...Cadence was slightly higher during post-weights cardio, which was fine, although it WAS a little effort in the second half, my left arch beginning to ache some...

29. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Your workout intensity is rather impressive.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Your workout intensity is rather impressive.
    Thanks, John It HAS to be!

~Rosie~

31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Down to the wire...Can't hold anything back!!!

"If it weren't for you I would never have known how it is to love someone." - Tristan, Soulmates

For the complete Motivational, review Soulmates | Rosie's MuscleRevolution.

TRAINING

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 28 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

Shoulders/Hamstrings (30 sec recovery between supersets):
    SuperSet A -
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 6 x 15, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6
    2. Skip 6 x 100 revolutions
    SuperSet B -
    3. BB Military Press 6 x 12, 10, 9, 8, 7, 9
    4. Skip 6 x 100 revolutions
    SuperSet C -
    5. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 6 x 10 per side
    6. Skip 6 x 100 revolutions
    SuperSet D -
    7. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts (on bench, reaching down 9 inches with the BB) 6 x 10
    8. Skip 6 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 118-120 rpm

Stretch 20 min

I didn't know it, but I was EXCITED for the gym tonight. Got there and went out on the highway for my HIIT Run, happy to finally be out there doing it as it needed to be done. Knees were fine, which also made for a better mood as well. Ended up doing 28 sprints, wanting to PUSH myself beyond what I HAVE been doing, NOT taking any prisoners, and truly making sure I gave it my ALL. The last few sprints were a little slower, but overall it was a good session...Actually applied another five sprays of NO Infuse per delt/upper arm post-HIIT/pre-weights, hoping it would help with my delt/biceps' tendons during resistance training. Started out with Behind-the-neck BB Military Press - first set blew me away and I kept going until I couldn't do another rep, although the same could not be said for each consecutive set, and the last rep on each one after that was a HUGE effort, almost not making it. Skipping afterwards was fast. Little pause before moving onto BB Military Press - fewer reps than on the first set of Behind-the-neck BB Military Press, which was a surprise, since I can usually do more with this than that. Feeling this in my left wrist, and I favoured it a little, but not much, pushing through with military swiftness, jumping straight into my skipping at the end of each set. Barely time to breathe and it was onto Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises - started with right side first (since my left delt/biceps tendon was extremely sore by this time), gritting out almost every rep with my left side, as my left wrist started to whine in pain as well. No quarter given and skipping was fast. To make things MORE difficult, I selected a different bench for my Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts, reaching down a further three inches on each rep, to make for a stretch of nine inches each time, ensuring my hamstrings REALLY felt it. And they did, especially on skipping afterwards - as did the posterior lateral aspect of my right knee, which was a little tight. Nevertheless, it was an excellent session and I was pleased with it, finishing with my t-shirt literally SOAKED...But I wasn't done - on the Recline Bike the energy that I had left and the lack of pain in my knees meant faster spinning, and even though my butt and hamstrings felt it within the first few minutes I kept the pace high...Back to the hotel to stretch, relax in the sauna for 20 minutes, and then complete everything off with a leg "massage" in the spa. I didn't go into the pool to hold myself under today, because the spa was actually the temperature of the pool, and for some reason I was ALREADY calm, despite everything that happened earlier (and that has gone on this week). For some reason, my mind was calm and almost smiling quietly (even though I was highly frustrated and furious with myself after discovering my body composition progress for this week, especially given that I have LESS than two weeks until Florida)...

OTHER

Body Composition

9.2% bodyfat - instead of losing 0.3% bodyfat, I GAINED 0.3% bodyfat - even though training has been ok this week (albeit no days off) and nutrition better than it was last week. It has shown me the difference a couple of supplements (Recompadrol and AnaBeta) make to me, but also the importance of my NUTRITION (the changes my body has undergone the last couple of months means that I can no longer get away with the way I used to eat, but has also shown me that LEAN GAINS 16-hour fast/8-hour feeding window IS the nutritional protocol for me, since the last four weeks I have NOT - for the FIRST time since I started using it last May - followed it) and that what works best for me has changed recently, like the way the best way re training for me did last year! I definitely feel the difference in my body once it goes over 9% bodyfat and it's not a feeling I like at all.

The last four weeks at a glance:
    18 March - 8% bodyfat at 108.4 pounds
    25 March - 8.5% bodyfat at 111 pounds (+0.5% bodyfat; +2.6 pounds body mass: +1.837 pounds lean, +1.763 pounds bodyfat)
    1 April - 9% bodyfat at 113.2 pounds (+0.5% bodyfat; + 2.2 pounds body mass: +1.447 pounds lean, +0.753 pounds bodyfat)
    6 April - 8.9% bodyfat at 115.2 pounds (-0.1% bodyfat; + 2 pounds body mass: +1.9352 pounds lean, +0.0648 pounds bodyfat)
    14 April - 9.2% bodyfat at 113.4 pounds (+0.3% bodyfat; -1.8 pounds body mass: -1.98 pounds lean, + 0.18 pounds bodyfat)

Re girths go, my arms are now symmetrical unflexed AND flexed, but my legs are more different than ever - my right thigh 0.6 inches BIGGER than my left. I have noticed several drastic changes in my body over the last couple of months from my waist to my knees, primarily in my lower body, as it responds to different factors and I'm NOT liking it. So, more than ever, things MUST CHANGE!

In 10 days I will be working once more with Walt Ostarly. In 12 days I will be shooting again with Brent Allen, plus Gary Miller for the first time. I WANT to be 7.8% bodyfat by this time (I was 7.8% bodyfat the last time I worked with Walt, and I want to be at least AS lean as I was then, if not leanER!), meaning that I HAVE to lose >0.1% bodyfat a DAY over the next two days to achieve it!

Supplements

Finished my last bottle of Alpha-T2 today (changes reflected in post #1). All I have from now until the end of the month are Assault, Erase, Erase Pro, MuscleGels, Shred Matrix, RecoverPRO, and Vitamin C.

Supplementary Notes

I definitely notice the difference in NOT having AnaBeta (ran out Wednesday) - I have not been as thirsty, but not only that, I have not been "able" to drink as much as I SHOULD, sometimes having to FORCE myself to drink, and even then, choking it down, which is weird. I have also not been as warm as I have been since running out of Adipose Annihilation V2 (on Tuesday). Sleep has also continued to be messed up, although it's calming down now into a pattern (but has to be MY pattern). Mood has been all over the place - this week I lost two people who were very dear to me, on top of a lot of frustrating events and things going on.

Wrapping Up...

Due to events out of my control, I will be travelling quite a bit over the next two weeks, which "upsets" my preparation for my photoshoots in Florida at the end of the month, but makes me more determined than ever NOT to let this affect me (like everything has the last four weeks)...Drastic times call for EXTREME measures: There will be NO days OFF training until a month out from my birthday...AND...I am going to withOUT fail for every day until then follow [my adaptation of] Lyle McDonald's "diet" (since the week I actually managed to stick to it, I lost 0.6% bodyfat) within the Lean Gains 16-hour fast/8-hour feeding window (as the first five days that I first used this method, I lost 1.1% bodyfat)...Today well and truly starts my "last minute" count-down for Florida...

With several new hard truths being realized and accepted this last week, it really HAS come down to the wire, not time for "kind of" do it or half-hearted efforts in some areas, but time to power up the Terminator and give it my ALL - EVERYthing I have - to get what has to be done DONE!

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

Yah we love putting ourselves up against the wall sometimes.., I seem to wait untill my options are all gone before I am motivated cuz I have no other choice.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.19%

Yah we love putting ourselves up against the wall sometimes.., I seem to wait untill my options are all gone before I am motivated cuz I have no other choice.
    Me too, I need the pressure to motivate me

34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

I worry sometimes now that I am not competing I will not be motivated to take me where I want to go physically but I still could organize photo shoots etc... This is the first time I thnk I have tried to do this for no other reason than to look good...
  35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

The last few years, seems like that's all I've done - it's come down to the "last minute" and I've gone helter-skelter for that time and then given myself time to breathe afterwards. Got to STOP doing it though, because it usually only ends up stressing me out MORE, and I don't need that - not now.

Sometimes it can have the OPPOSITE effect though, David...

I worry sometimes now that I am not competing I will not be motivated to take me where I want to go physically but I still could organize photo shoots etc... This is the first time I thnk I have tried to do this for no other reason than to look good...
    You have a valid point, Doug, but I know that this is a LIFESTYLE for you, so you are ALWAYS going to be striving to improve and be BETTER than you are. Even if you're not competing doesn't mean you can't stay in shape and work on your physique, not by any means! Plus, once you get lean, it's easier to maintain it, and yes, you can always set up photoshoots or other things that "require" you to be in the condition you want to maintain or improve on to help keep you "on track".

~Rosie~

36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

The last few years, seems like that's all I've done - it's come down to the "last minute" and I've gone helter-skelter for that time and then given myself time to breathe afterwards. Got to STOP doing it though, because it usually only ends up stressing me out MORE, and I don't need that - not now.

Sometimes it can have the OPPOSITE effect though, David...

You have a valid point, Doug, but I know that this is a LIFESTYLE for you, so you are ALWAYS going to be striving to improve and be BETTER than you are. Even if you're not competing doesn't mean you can't stay in shape and work on your physique, not by any means! Plus, once you get lean, it's easier to maintain it, and yes, you can always set up photoshoots or other things that "require" you to be in the condition you want to maintain or improve on to help keep you "on track".

~Rosie~
    I will still keep a peak date so that will be the same thing, I don't know if I will go below 6 or 7% though, I like that way I look before I start losing muscle. If I can go lower without giving up mass I may but doesn't have to happen...
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.19%

I will still keep a peak date so that will be the same thing, I don't know if I will go below 6 or 7% though, I like that way I look before I start losing muscle. If I can go lower without giving up mass I may but doesn't have to happen...
    I've never competed, I set goals and strive to achieve them, I compete with myself, and currently my forty something self is kicking my 30 something self's A$$

38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

I've never competed, I set goals and strive to achieve them, I compete with myself, and currently my forty something self is kicking my 30 something self's A$$
    Strength wise I peaked about 45 46 so yah it's definitely doable.. I don't know if it was age that finally got me may just have been wear and tear but there are some lifts I am still very strong on... and my 53 year old effort last year was the best I did ever I think..
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.34%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

I'll have your travels in my thoughts and prayers Rosie! Be safe and keep me posted on how things are going.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

40. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

I understand, Doug. Go to where YOU are happy with where you're at and what you look like!

Competing with yourself is the ONLY way to do it, David. Although in a competition you compete against others, almost everyone up on that stage has trained their hearts out in the gym to make themselves better, competing against themselves (not just for the requirements of a competition), and off the stage are very supportive of the other competitors, respect and acknowledgement for what has to be done to even be there - at least, that's what I've found. Even if you never compete, setting goals and striving to become the BEST YOU CAN POSSIBLY BE is definitely a worthy task.

Strength wise I peaked about 45 46 so yah it's definitely doable.. I don't know if it was age that finally got me may just have been wear and tear but there are some lifts I am still very strong on... and my 53 year old effort last year was the best I did ever I think..
    I think the older we get, the better we become - simply because we are maturing and developing, knowing what works best for our bodies, having it down to an art after years of experience and experimentation in the pursuit of it.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I'll have your travels in my thoughts and prayers Rosie! Be safe and keep me posted on how things are going.
    Thank you, Tommy I will - updates will still be made as I can here.

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 08:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 07:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 08:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12