The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 22

The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

Page 22 of 28 First ... 17202122232427 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

Sign me up for the Chronicles of Rosie!

I remember back in 2008/2009 when you first joined the board. I can't believe just how far you have gotten. You are an inspiration to many!

I'll be keenly following your journey. I see you incorporating a lot of HIIT, and I am just starting to branch into that while on my Ultimate Diet 2.0 (Lyle McDonald). Look forward to learning more from you.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post
    Inspirational, Rosie. It is people like you who make the rest of us take a step back and think about who we are and what makes us all special...thankyou for brightening my day!
    Thank you for your kind words Hope your day is a GREAT one!

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Sign me up for the Chronicles of Rosie!

I remember back in 2008/2009 when you first joined the board. I can't believe just how far you have gotten. You are an inspiration to many!

I'll be keenly following your journey. I see you incorporating a lot of HIIT, and I am just starting to branch into that while on my Ultimate Diet 2.0 (Lyle McDonald). Look forward to learning more from you.
    Yes, I joined March 2008 - it HAS been a while. Like I noted in post #1, a lot of things have changed since then - as I've gotten older, most of the changes happening predominantly in the last six months [physically - to a year].

I definitely incorporate a lot of things in my training - limited to nothing, aside from work for Legs (and have been doing HIIT since well before I joined AM). Just remember whenever you look over anything training, nutrition, or supplement-related in my journal/log that it is specific to ME and I rarely recommend what I do for anyone else.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Yes, I joined March 2008 - it HAS been a while. Like I noted in post #1, a lot of things have changed since then - as I've gotten older, most of the changes happening predominantly in the last six months [physically - to a year].
    this happens every year when you dedicate yourself doing what it takes to get your goals, so far for me and Im 31, my body has gotten progressively better.

keep on rocking Rosie Posie
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    this happens every year when you dedicate yourself doing what it takes to get your goals, so far for me and Im 31, my body has gotten progressively better.

keep on rocking Rosie Posie
    It does indeed, John. As I mention in my "Bio", "It's about being BETTER than I was yesterday. Having a vision and not being afraid to take the risks required to make it a reality. Knowing what I want and no matter what happens, persevering, never "settling", not making excuses but pushing forward, holding nothing back, forever testing myself, challenging the "impossible", finding a way to MAKE it happen! NEVER stop striving to be the BEST that you can be! Think like a Champion! Train like a Warrior! Live with a Purpose!" And I don't just mean get physically better - although, as we get older, we SHOULD be better, because the advantage of muscle maturity over those who are younger or started later - but emotionally, mentally, psychologically, so that we become better OVERALL.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

I Promise Myself...

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

The Purpose of Life

Life is for LIVING. Not surviving, but LIVING. And living is experiencing as much as possible, ALWAYS seeking to ENHANCE your life by trying new things, learning new things, growing INTO yourself as you become BETTER with each day. It’s about EXPLORING your world with the eagerness of a child, OPEN to new possibilities, new experiences, CHANGE. It’s embracing the new and letting go of the old when it is time to move on. It is keeping your heart and soul OPEN to receive the Blessings the universe has to offer and wants you to experience. It’s about taking everything to the NEXT level, never be satisfied with being satisfied, but always wanting to strive FURTHER, achieve more, evolving physically, mentally, psychologically, and emotionally into the person that you were always MEANT to be.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Day OFF

OTHER NOTES

Energy: None. If I slow down, sit down, or lie down, it has not been long until I pass out, and I slept for ~4 hours this afternoon, after going to bed early and sleeping right through to a "sleep-in" time for me this morning before my first client. NOT looking good at all.

Joints: Both my shoulders are extremely painful - just demonstrating a few exercises to clients today using 5-10-pound dumbbells had me almost dropping them in pain, and that is NOT a good sign. It's been 27 weeks since my shoulders have had a decent break and I cannot afford to take one right now - not sure if I can afford NOT to, either.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Not the best right now, but I will work it out - I always do. It may not appear as if I have had any issues over the last couple of months, but those close to me know I have been struggling in a huge way with several things. Only one of which is if only it had only been three DAYS instead of the SEVEN WEEKS that it's been since my birthday of being "bad" I would be ok - "if"; such a sad word and nothing I can do about it now but move on and do the best with the NOW. Only positive is that I have more muscle in my shoulders and arms as a result of all the bad - bad thing is pretty much everything else, from the fat gained and additional mass (some muscle) in my lower body and being in a state of perpetual discomfort and hatred of my body. But, all that is going to change again - and STAY changed, for my HEALTH! This time, I PROMISE myself!

6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Upping the Intensity

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Can't Ignore You

Accept who you ARE. Embrace what you are BECOMING. ALWAYS strive to reach the stars. Do your BEST in everything.

When you do what you love, you do it with determined passion and enthusiasm, and it SHOWS. You GLOW, and when your light glows, you draw others to you.

You CAN be good at something you have no passion for, but that will also show in time - if it does not to begin with - so be sure to put your effort where it will bring not just joy to others, but to YOU.

Hone your skills to PERFECTION. Become an EXPERT. When you do what you love with a passion and you EXCEL at it, people can’t HELP but notice. When others notice, the world can start to OPEN up for you, new POSSIBILITIES you might never have imagined before spread before you. And when that happens, you can affect MORE people, make more DIFFERENCE and create more CHANGE, bless MORE, a true gift indeed.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

HIIT Treadmill:
    a. 2 min @ 4.41 min/km
    b. 12 x 20 sec effort/10 sec rest @ 3.72 min/km
    c. 2 min @ 4.41 min/km

Shoulders/Hamstrings (30 sec recovery between trisets):
    TriSet A -
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 8
    2. Reverse Flyes 4 x 12
    3. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet B -
    4. BB Military Press 4 x 8
    5. DB Arnold Press 4 x 12
    6. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet C -
    7. DB Lateral Raises 4 x 8
    8. Alternate Single-Arm Plate Lateral Raises 4 x 12 per side
    9. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet D -
    10. Stiff-Legged DB Deadlift (on bench, reach DB down ~6 inches) 4 x 8
    11. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlift (BB to touch floor) 4 x 12
    12. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 101-104 rpm

Stretch 20 min

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Passed out yesterday afternoon for several hours and went to bed early hours of morning, to sleep for ~8 hours.

Energy: My body is so fatigued - I have not slept like this since I used G8 (and that was because of the supplement - this is not because of any supplement!) - and everything is feeling it. I have to be careful not to sit or lie down and close my eyes, or I could fall asleep!

Joints: My body is falling apart!

Quality of Training: HIIT on the treadmill again - watching my lower legs and knees, and everything was ok...Changed up my resistance session today, because my shoulders ARE in so MUCH pain, doing trisets instead of supersets re the "same area" of the deltoid being targeted, making it more INTENSE for the time lifted, but also not as "drawn out", if that makes sense. There was no mistaking that I was in pain - there were literally tears in my eyes at one point, and I was so light-headed that between trisets I had to hold onto the squat rack to keep balance. Shoulders SCREAMING afterwards, but I'd rather they scream than give out. Middle back was in a lot of pain during the Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts, and had to "twist it back into place" after each set. Favouring left hip during skipping as well. Left wrist strapped up from the start because of the pain it was in..Finished off with the recline bike at a sedate pace...No pm cardio - going to get enough of that running around work tonight...

Muscle & Strength: Steve has just published Breaking the Myth: Increasing Testosterone In Females = Muscle Accretion, Strength Gains, And Fat Loss - read it here.

7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee
    It's been 27 weeks my shoulders have had a decent break and I cannot afford to take one right now - not sure if I caafford NOT to, either.
    This has me very concerned for you
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'5"  128 lbs.

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Can't Ignore You

Accept who you ARE. Embrace what you are BECOMING. ALWAYS strive to reach the stars. Do your BEST in everything.

When you do what you love, you do it with determined passion and enthusiasm, and it SHOWS. You GLOW, and when your light glows, you draw others to you.

You CAN be good at something you have no passion for, but that will also show in time - if it does not to begin with - so be sure to put your effort where it will bring not just joy to others, but to YOU.

Hone your skills to PERFECTION. Become an EXPERT. When you do what you love with a passion and you EXCEL at it, people can't HELP but notice. When others notice, the world can start to OPEN up for you, new POSSIBILITIES you might never have imagined before spread before you. And when that happens, you can affect MORE people, make more DIFFERENCE and create more CHANGE, bless MORE, a true gift indeed.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

HIIT Treadmill:
    a. 2 min @ 4.41 min/km
    b. 12 x 20 sec effort/10 sec rest @ 3.72 min/km
    c. 2 min @ 4.41 min/km

Shoulders/Hamstrings (30 sec recovery between trisets):
    TriSet A -
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 8
    2. Reverse Flyes 4 x 12
    3. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet B -
    4. BB Military Press 4 x 8
    5. DB Arnold Press 4 x 12
    6. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet C -
    7. DB Lateral Raises 4 x 8
    8. Alternate Single-Arm Plate Lateral Raises 4 x 12 per side
    9. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet D -
    10. Stiff-Legged DB Deadlift (on bench, reach DB down ~6 inches) 4 x 8
    11. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlift (BB to touch floor) 4 x 12
    12. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:

Stretch 20 min

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Passed out yesterday afternoon for several hours and went to bed early hours of morning, to sleep for ~8 hours.

Energy: My body is so fatigued - I have not slept like this since I used G8 (and that was because of the supplement - this is not because of any supplement!) - and everything is feeling it. I have to be careful not to sit or lie down and close my eyes, or I could fall asleep!

Joints: My body is falling apart!

Quality of Training: HIIT on the treadmill again - watching my lower legs and knees, and everything was ok...Changed up my resistance session today, because my shoulders ARE in so MUCH pain, doing trisets instead of supersets re the "same area" of the deltoid being targeted, making it more INTENSE for the time lifted, but also not as "drawn out", if that makes sense. There was no mistaking that I was in pain - there were literally tears in my eyes at one point, and I was so light-headed that between trisets I had to hold onto the squat rack to keep balance. Shoulders SCREAMING afterwards, but I'd rather they scream than give out. Middle back was in a lot of pain during the Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts, and had to "twist it back into place" after each set. Favouring left hip during skipping as well. Left wrist strapped up from the start because of the pain it was in..Finished off with the recline bike at a sedate pace...No pm cardio - going to get enough of that running around work tonight...

Muscle & Strength: Steve has just published Breaking the Myth: Increasing Testosterone In Females = Muscle Accretion, Strength Gains, And Fat Loss - read it here.
    Another inspirational thread...so important to stay true to who u are ...hope ur ok, Rosie!
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    This has me very concerned for you
    I'll manage somehow, Tony - I always do. Just got to pray like hell my body manages as well!

Another inspirational thread...so important to stay true to who u are ...hope ur ok, Rosie!
    Yes, it is very important to stay true to who you are and just be you. I'm always "fine"/ok [even if I'm not] - it's always expected and the world doesn't want to know anything else.

~Rosie~

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll manage somehow, Tony - I always do. Just got to pray like hell my body manages as well!

Yes, it is very important to stay true to who you are and just be you. I'm always "fine"/ok [even if I'm not] - it's always expected and the world doesn't want to know anything else.

~Rosie~
    That is the part that concerns me. Your response to pain seems to be "suck it up and move on" neglecting the fact that it can also be your bodies warning that something is wrong. We all know that any pain you have in your body is not because you ar "out of shape". that is obviously not true. This seems to be beyond just you pushing the limits and you may be risking more damage. I know you know this already, not sure if I just feel obligated to say it or if you need to have some one bring it to you, but there it is! Also, the more personal and vulnerable thouights and feelings you have at times shared here makes my respect for you even deeper and is in no way a sign of weakness (again, not assuming you thought that.) Forget what the world expects, do what ya gotta do for you!

Recoverbro
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

That is the part that concerns me. Your response to pain seems to be "suck it up and move on" neglecting the fact that it can also be your bodies warning that something is wrong. We all know that any pain you have in your body is not because you ar "out of shape". that is obviously not true. This seems to be beyond just you pushing the limits and you may be risking more damage. I know you know this already, not sure if I just feel obligated to say it or if you need to have some one bring it to you, but there it is! Also, the more personal and vulnerable thouights and feelings you have at times shared here makes my respect for you even deeper and is in no way a sign of weakness (again, not assuming you thought that.) Forget what the world expects, do what ya gotta do for you!
    I have come a long way in even BOTHERING to listen to my body over the last year or so, Tony, and yes, I WILL push through the pain, even though I know it is causing more damage - although I will "lighten the load" a little to compensate for it sometimes. I may as well just give up if I am forced to have more time out - I REFUSE to allow it to happen, because I will be in a far worse situation if it happens, and I do not want another 3-6 months out because I did not suck it up and keep going. So, even though I feel like I did before recurrent bouts of Chronic Fatigue hit (the pain in my shoulders not helping the fatigue), I will continue as long as I can (even though I have for the last week or so just wanted to go to sleep and never wake up I have been that exhausted)...Yes, I AM out of shape - for me, with all these injuries and pain driving my strength down, not to mention the extreme fatigue draining me of any endurance...My body is one big mess of damage, not healthy by any means. We ALL have our weak moments - we are but human, after all, and I have them like anyone else, and no, I did not take your concern as thinking that of me (not like when I was told the other day that I was "fcuking weak and pathetic" when I confessed to one some of the personal battles I'd faced over the last few months - which pissed me off and understandably!). I have for a while now done what I need to do for me, and believe me it is liked by a rare few - well, they can all think what they like, because I don't care to live for anyone else; this is MY life and I will NOT let it be dictated to!...Thank you for your concern, but I truly DO have to keep going - I am perpetually anaemic as it is and battle daily with struggling to breathe properly, and training is what HELPS my body combat those issues, and without it, they will become worse and just compound on the fatigue...

~Rosie~

12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

I have come a long way in even BOTHERING to listen to my body over the last year or so, Tony, and yes, I WILL push through the pain, even though I know it is causing more damage - although I will "lighten the load" a little to compensate for it sometimes. I may as well just give up if I am forced to have more time out - I REFUSE to allow it to happen, because I will be in a far worse situation if it happens, and I do not want another 3-6 months out because I did not suck it up and keep going. So, even though I feel like I did before recurrent bouts of Chronic Fatigue hit (the pain in my shoulders not helping the fatigue), I will continue as long as I can (even though I have for the last week or so just wanted to go to sleep and never wake up I have been that exhausted)...Yes, I AM out of shape - for me, with all these injuries and pain driving my strength down, not to mention the extreme fatigue draining me of any endurance...My body is one big mess of damage, not healthy by any means. We ALL have our weak moments - we are but human, after all, and I have them like anyone else, and no, I did not take your concern as thinking that of me (not like when I was told the other day that I was "fcuking weak and pathetic" when I confessed to one some of the personal battles I'd faced over the last few months - which pissed me off and understandably!). I have for a while now done what I need to do for me, and believe me it is liked by a rare few - well, they can all think what they like, because I don't care to live for anyone else; this is MY life and I will NOT let it be dictated to!...Thank you for your concern, but I truly DO have to keep going - I am perpetually anaemic as it is and battle daily with struggling to breathe properly, and training is what HELPS my body combat those issues, and without it, they will become worse and just compound on the fatigue...

~Rosie~
    An awesome lady told me once that it is "what ever works for you" that matters

Recoverbro
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'5"  128 lbs.

Id just like to say that u, and every other contributor to this thread hould be proud of who they are. Pain and hardship make us who we are and builds character. We all get tested at some point in life, it is how we respond and make ourselves work harder and get stronger that matters. We are all beautiful and special in our own way, even though many of us forget this at times.
    Never stop believing in yourself!
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yah the sport we indulge in has comprimise, we train through a lot of stuff. I know where my breakng point is and when to back off and to push through. I rarely back off... and almost always push through. That is something everybody has to decide for themselves, you will find that very successful peoople have had to make these types of comprimises... I try to find a way not to make things worse of course. I am getting smarter and can get more out of less...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

An awesome lady told me once that it is "what ever works for you" that matters
    Definitely!

Id just like to say that u, and every other contributor to this thread hould be proud of who they are. Pain and hardship make us who we are and builds character. We all get tested at some point in life, it is how we respond and make ourselves work harder and get stronger that matters. We are all beautiful and special in our own way, even though many of us forget this at times.
    Never stop believing in yourself!
    I'll agree with that. Unfortunately, some people just don't have something deep inside that allows them to rise above their hardship and they blame their circumstances and past for why they are what they are and where they end up - of all people, having grown up the way I have, I see this all the time and know that you do NOT have to become what you "should" be re indicative of your past. We CHOOSE what we become!

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah the sport we indulge in has comprimise, we train through a lot of stuff. I know where my breakng point is and when to back off and to push through. I rarely back off... and almost always push through. That is something everybody has to decide for themselves, you will find that very successful peoople have had to make these types of comprimises... I try to find a way not to make things worse of course. I am getting smarter and can get more out of less...
    It does and it doesn't. We all learn our breaking points for sure, Doug, and I am pushing and hoping I don't have another physical one soon. You live with what you have and can do, and that's all anyone can ask of themselves. Anything else is up to the individual and what is important to them.

PS. Update on yesterday and today coming later, guys.

~Rosie~

16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

A Little Easier for Exhaustion

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Always Be ME

No one will EVER be perfect. No one CAN ever be. That’s not to say that we can’t STRIVE for perfection - just that we will never ever be PERFECT [as God deems perfection]. However, in the striving, the reaching, the seeking to create the best possible self, we will BECOME something great and amazing, no matter if it is not “perfect”, and we may end up close to our own definition of “perfect”.

To others we may already be “perfect”, but we are truly perfectly IMperfect, and that is what makes us who we are. There is NOTHING wrong with being imperfect. Being imperfect means that we are human. It means that we have things to work on, always some way that we can become BETTER. And life is all about progressing, moving FORWARD, being better today than we were yesterday, always GROWING.

Everything about me is ME. It is me doing what I do the way I do it. It is me stepping towards MY dreams and striving to make them reality. It is me speaking MY mind and allowing my perspective of the world to flow into it. It is me simply being ME. I AM ME AND NO ONE ELSE AND ALWAYS WILL BE, AND NO ONE ELSE CAN EVER BE OR WILL EVER BE ME!

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Wednesday

Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between supersets/trisets):
    SuperSet A -
    1. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises 4 x 10
    2. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet A -
    3. DB Hammer Bicep Curls 4 x 8
    4. Dips 4 x 6
    5. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet B -
    6. Alternate Incline DB Hammer Bicep Curls 4 x 16
    7. Rope Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 6
    8. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    SuperSet B -
    9. Pikes 4 x 15
    10. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 101-103 rpm

Stretch 20 min

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: A lot of it - far more than I needed.

Energy: Dead on my feet. Even got told I looked "tired" last night when I was in the gym doing a training session - funny how that used to be how I looked all the time.

Quality of Training: Shorter weights' session today by a quarter (Tony and Doug - that is me taking it "easier"). Was ok though. Glad to be finished on the recline bike and out of there I was that exhausted.

Directly Fitness: A couple more of my articles have been published: Transform Your Tummy With These 8 Essential Tips! and The Cardio Debate for Fat Loss: High Intensity versus Low Intensity - check them both out here.

17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Badabing-Badaboom!

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Born Into This World...

I was NOT made to follow. I was made to LEAD. I was born to STAND OUT. I was designed with a PURPOSE. I was created for a MISSION. I am who I am, not because of circumstance, but because I am ME, defying logic and reasoning, something INSIDE me above circumstance, roaring my UNIQUENESS to the world, so that in the end it canít help but KNOW who I am. It is my DESTINY to be GREAT and I will take hold of it and run with it until I can run no more!

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Thursday

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 28 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

Stretch 26 min

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: ~2 hours - once I finally drifted off had some crazy dreams [that would make a great kid's book or insane movie)!

Energy: First day with energy in weeks (and on only ~2 hours of sleep)!

Joints: Shoulders hurting like hell - especially rear left right in under and on top of my shoulder blade!

Quality of Training: HIIT outside - nice to pound the pavement again. Nice to have energy again! Sprints were great, passing quickly. Built up a sweat real fast. Only issue was right lower leg from ~15 minutes, when I could feel shooting pains through it.

Supplements: Erase, Alpha-T2, and Shred Matrix back today (changes reflected in post #1) - HELLO ENERGY!

Other Notes: I have been in the US three years TODAY. It is also the first-year anniversary of my having become part of Team World Physique. AND great to be starting my Masters today AND have my energy back!

18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

do you tan?

what are your thoughts on tanning?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

do you tan?

what are your thoughts on tanning?
    Back home I just lay in the sun. Here I do, yes. Whether one tans or not is their preference - shouldn't matter what I think on tanning, John. Random question.

~Rosie~

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Back home I just lay in the sun. Here I do, yes. Whether one tans or not is their preference - shouldn't matter what I think on tanning, John. Random question.

~Rosie~
    I miss my tan been to busy to get in the sun. Hope you are doing well and that your next year in the states is your best one yet.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I miss my tan been to busy to get in the sun. Hope you are doing well and that your next year in the states is your best one yet.
    If I could lie in the sun I would, but not here - I can barely stand being outside, let alone want to be out there for anything more than 5-10 minutes, if that (and certainly couldn't the way I did at home, LOL)...Thank you, David - we will see...

~Rosie~

22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

If I could lie in the sun I would, but not here - I can barely stand being outside, let alone want to be out there for anything more than 5-10 minutes, if that (and certainly couldn't the way I did at home, LOL)...Thank you, David - we will see...

~Rosie~
    Are you back in TX or is it that hot up North, Pretty brutal here too humidity makes being outside miserable, Its winter in New Zealand right now isn't it ?
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Are you back in TX or is it that hot up North, Pretty brutal here too humidity makes being outside miserable, Its winter in New Zealand right now isn't it ?
    No, I am not in Texas - the summer everywhere in the US is NOT conducive to my body functioning optimally. Yes, it is currently winter back home, yes - I would take that over a US summer any time!

~Rosie~

24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Broken Blade

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

My Body. My Canvas.

My body is mine to sculpt. It is my canvas to create a masterpiece with; my raw materials with which to start off the rocky road to greatness. My body is my own and if I want it to be what I want, I must be the one to mould it, build it; create it. I must be the one who determines my limits and boundaries; if I choose to have any, to know how far I am willing to go, to push, to reach.

The motivation to create comes from within, the well deep down inside me, rushing from my core to the surface to design. It encompasses me so that I can think of nothing else but perfecting a masterpiece that I am proud of, to show myself and the world just what I am made of. I, and only I, have the power to turn that inner source into something physical.

Every turn is mine to make. Every chip of the stone, every swirl on the canvas, is made by my hand and mine alone. I am accountable for the finished product; if there are flaws, then they are mine and I must accept that. I strive to do my utmost to work away anything that might detract from my masterpiece, so that it looks stunning from every angle, in any position, in every way possible.

I may stop and start many times over, but I always work on, each time better than the last, growing as I create, motivation building as I get closer and closer to what is envisioned in my mind. I am the artist. I am the sculptor. I am the designer. I am the one in control of who and what I become.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between quadsets):
    QuadSet A -
    1. Cable Crossovers 3 x 15, 12, 12
    2. Stiff-Legged DB Deadlifts (on step, reaching DB down 6 inches) 3 x 12
    3. Supinated Seated Rows (each hand with individual handle) 3 x 10, 8, 8
    4. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet B -
    5. Rear Flyes 3 x 12
    6. Plate Hammer Raises 3 x 8
    7. Alternate Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 3 x 20
    8. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet C -
    9. DB Zottoman Curls 3 x 12
    10. DB French Press 3 x 6
    11. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 12
    12. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet D -
    13. Swissball Crunches (feet on wall, knees at 90 degrees) 3 x 15
    14. Swissball Crunches (270 degrees to 180 degrees) 3 x 12
    15. Reverse Curls (on floor) 3 x 10
    16. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:

Stretch 20 min

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Went to bed last night and just let my body sleep until it was ready to wake up.

Energy: Been good all day.

Joints: PAINFUL shoulders.

Quality of Training: Trained a little later today. Session was good. Full-Body - changed a few things up, to accommodate my shoulders, although didn't do much in minimizing the pain, and had to dig my fingernails into my right shoulder during post-weights cardio to "help". Resistance portion of my training passed quickly, almost like nothing at all. Had a smile on my face for most of it, despite the way my body felt. Good times.

Overall Sense of Feeling: It definitely is going to be an interesting few months ahead. Busy. Productive. Happy.

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'5"  128 lbs.

Glad to hear ur energy is good, and that ur outlook is positive despite the pain...whatever doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger right?
  26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Glad to hear ur energy is good, and that ur outlook is positive despite the pain...whatever doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger right?
    It's ok. True. But sometimes we also only show people what they want to see. Or they see what they want to regardless.

~Rosie~

27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Midnight Abs

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Magic = Believing

Magic starts with YOU. It starts WITHIN you. It starts with a DREAM, but more importantly, BELIEVING IN that dream; believing in YOURSELF and your ability to ACHIEVE that dream and make it reality before your very eyes. THAT is magic.

When you believe and you TRULY believe, with all your heart and mind and soul, everything that you are and know you can be, THAT is the key to creating and making magic in your life. It is the START of everything that can ever be or will ever be possible.

BELIEVE. One small word. One very small but very POWERFUL word.

Magic. Such a desired state that many search their entire lives for - everywhere but where it lies. WITHIN. LOOK WITHIN. Start your journey with YOURSELF and you’ll find that all the skills and tools you need to make your dreams a reality is ALREADY within YOU, just waiting to be discovered and uncovered, put to use as they were intended.

It seems like the SIMPLEST thing to do, but sometimes the simplest is the most OVERlooked, as people make things more complicated than they need to be. They look to everyone and everything else but to the one person who has the full responsibility and accountability in their lives - SELF - because sometimes the simplest thing is also the HARDEST thing to do and accept.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. MAGIC STARTS WITH YOU.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Saturday

Skip x 300 revolutions

Abs (1 min recovery between supersets/sets):
    SuperSet A -
    1. Deadbug (with medicine ball) 4 x 15
    2. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    SuperSet B -
    3. V-Sits (on floor, with medicine ball) 2 x 15
    4. Skip 2 x 100 revolutions
    SuperSet C -
    5. Pikes (on floor) 2 x 15
    6. Skip 2 x 100 revolutions
    7. Plank (alternating right arm/left leg - left arm/right leg off floor every 15 seconds) x 1 min
    8. Plank x 1 min
    9. Knee-In Leg Extensions 1 x 15 per leg

OTHER NOTES

Energy: Pretty tired all day, until I was closing up my shift at work at night - then was bouncing around like an excitable puppy (or small child, LOL) for about an hour afterwards (courtesy of all the chocolate I ate after work).

Quality of Training: Did this session starting at midnight. A bit fatigued doing it, but glad I did do it, since didn't end up doing anything later in the morning [before had to go to work]. Never done the Knee-In Leg Extensions before - feeling them when changed sides.

28. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Broken Blade Sharpening

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Pursuit of Happiness

Happiness can be something that eludes us - until we realize that there is NO destination to being happy, that everything we have to “be” happy is WITHIN us, if we but ALLOW it to be. The simple thought of someone special, a memory, a smile, something that makes us laugh - all of those things release the happy inside, allow us to let down the walls that we build around ourselves for the briefest of moments.

Happiness is a CHOICE. Life can be falling apart around you, the worst possible situation you can think of you find yourself in, and you can STILL find the happiness lurking in the shadows - it IS there, even if it IS hiding in the depths of your soul, in a place you would never have imagined it to be.

EVERY day we make the choice - conscious or not - on whether or not we will be happy. Happiness is not just a choice, but a state of MIND, and even if our heart is breaking, our soul is distressed, we can still make the choice to look for the positive in the negative, at what IS going right in our world, and be thankful that we are still alive to appreciate the beauty that we have in our lives.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Sunday

Day OFF

Yes, I know that I had Monday off, but I am also going to allow today to be off, as it was scheduled. Really has been THREE days "off" this week (since yesterday was not much and at the very start of the day), and I think my body has NEEDED it - THIS is the "Week Off" that is has been "begging" for over the last couple of weeks. So now that is has had it, it's time to return to being ME!

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Woke after ~9 hours and then went back to sleep for ~3 more, making an excessive ~12 hours of sleep.

Mood: Interesting.

Energy: Fatigued.

Stress: HIGH.

Body Composition: 9.6% bodyfat at 120.8 pounds - lost 0.4% bodyfat over the last week, which is interesting given that I [really] only did four days of training (maybe the time off helped some, given that my body hasn't had a break in 28 weeks and even last week, which was deemed an "easy" week still was reasonably active) and my eating was only good for a single day this week. That said, the second half of the week I started back on Erase, Alpha-T2, and Shred Matrix, and yes, whilst supplements are not to be predominantly relied on, just indicates a little how much difference these make to me personally (EVERYTHING should ALWAYS be taken on a case-by-case basis, especially since everyone is different - this is just an example of my body chemistry and history). I am so uncomfortable in my own skin, little but disgust for what I see and feel - the only GOOD thing about it right now is that my delts and arms are symmetrical re girths, the biggest that they have ever been, with the most muscle mass that they have ever had. I HAVE to lean and "slender" back down to what IS comfortable re body composition and size - keeping my delts and arms as big as possible (they're the ONLY areas of my body I want and do not mind muscle growth).

Overall Sense of Feeling: Whether it has "looked" like it or not, I've slowly been destroying myself with a lot of things over the last ~8 weeks and it's time to STOP - with my schedule so full the next few months, more destruction is NOT conducive, desired, or allowed. Training is going to go back to being as intense and hard as I can possibly make it - likely to change some things though, since my shoulders are really causing major issues right now. Eating is going to become CLEAN and "good" - the two times in the last 18 months when I have NOT followed my 16-hour fast/8-hour feeding window I have done a lot of damage to my body, and all it has done is solidify to me that this is the best nutritional protocol for my body re meal timing (IN that 8-hour feeding window I've never had an issue eating what I want and it not affecting my body composition too much, but eating ALL the time, even if it is a similar caloric intake has done some SERIOUS damage). The onus is all on ME and I accept full responsibility for the damage I've done - it's time for ACTION and coming out of the darkness with a vengeance, to use what I've learnt and discovered to give myself the opportunity to grow even more and become BETTER OVERALL.

Other Notes: I am going to continue posting my Motivationals daily, but updates are likely to become weekly reports re progress and everything else henceforth.

29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I took the day off to rest on Sunday .. first tmie in a while where I have done very little. With the bronchitis and the heavy duty training I felt I needed a day to lick my wounds Some time to smell the roses cuz things have been going well and I deserve a break...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

I took the day off to rest on Sunday .. first tmie in a while where I have done very little. With the bronchitis and the heavy duty training I felt I needed a day to lick my wounds Some time to smell the roses cuz things have been going well and I deserve a break...
    Good to hear, Doug - we all do sometimes Last week was mine and now it's back with a vengeance, because I can't afford any more time "off". Hope your week starts well, my friend!

~Rosie~

31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Back to Being a Terminator!

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Training for YOU

Your training should be for YOU. It HAS to be. Otherwise it will not last, because you need to WANT it, the same way you have to want everything else that has a lasting presence in your life. It has to be about YOU, no one else. You sweating, crying, bleeding, because YOU want something to CHANGE in your life, READY to make the sacrifices, hurdle through the obstacles, do what it is you must, to MAKE that change, and have it PERMANENT. A permanent POSITIVE that will help you become BETTER, EVERY day for the rest of your life.

Once you start and you start for YOURSELF, no one else has the power to stop you unless you ALLOW them to, consciously or unconsciously making that decision that might take you away from the oath you have set yourself upon. Once you have made the decision that what you are doing is for YOU, if you stop, it is NOT because of someone else, but because of YOU, and you alone are responsible. So be ACCOUNTABLE to yourself, know how much you want it, always remember WHY you started and what it MEANS to you to CONTINUE, and if you stop, realize that it is YOU who has stopped.

ALWAYS have a goal to focus on, motivation to keep you focused, inspiration to increase your motivation, and those who will be honest with you along the journey. After all, not everything can be self-driven, although when you train it NEEDS to be, but others can help push you when you will not push yourself, because let’s face it, sometimes we all have those days when we wonder what we are doing and forget that WE decided to do this, only needing that small reminder that it’s all WORTH it to fight through the pain and FINISH what we started.

Quote for Reflection:

Image credit: CUTANDJACKED.COM

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Good to hear, Doug - we all do sometimes Last week was mine and now it's back with a vengeance, because I can't afford any more time "off". Hope your week starts well, my friend!

~Rosie~
    So far it's been good, felt like crap but then when I finishted I felt much better ...you know how it is....
  33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

So far it's been good, felt like crap but then when I finishted I felt much better ...you know how it is....
    I do. Just finished Training Session 1 for today. Session 2 is up at 2100. Now it's study and work time.

~Rosie~

34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

have you been to a beach here in the US yet during a summer?

OMg if you havent a nice week vacation is soo nice at the beach
  35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

have you been to a beach here in the US yet during a summer?

OMg if you havent a nice week vacation is soo nice at the beach
    No, I have not, John - I have not had a vacation since I have been in the US, but I have been to the beach, and I miss it a lot.

~Rosie~

36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Taking Back the Power

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

It starts with YOU

Desire.
    Belief.
    Motivation.
    Inspiration.
    Effort.
    Progress.
    Achievement.

Quote for Reflection:

37. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

New Kind of Animal

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

KINDSIGHT

We are all human. We all have periods in our lives when we go backwards instead of forward - whether deliberate or not.

There are NO excuses for it, and I hold myself completely responsible, but the last eight weeks have been such a period for me, [even as it hasn’t at the same time]. A day of “bad” would have been ok. Three days even, would have been ok. A week would have been pushing it, but still within reasonable limits of minimal damage. But eight weeks - a LOT of damage can be and WAS done in eight weeks, COMPOUNDING on the damage ALREADY done. And every day, not just afterwards, but DURING, I desperately beat myself up inside, my mind screaming “NO!” as my body acted, berating and hating myself, wondering what in hell I was doing, because I knew BETTER, even as I deliberately went AGAINST that, [slowly destroying myself for something I thought I had ALREADY dealt with].

However, even when we make decisions we know are NOT conducive for us, we DO learn through them. We learn what we DON’T want. We realize more than ever just how we HATE feeling, affirming our goals and purpose, creating an even STRONGER desire to be and STAY on the RIGHT path.

We make the choice. Every day we decide what we will do. Sometimes we make the wrong choices. Sometimes we do it even though we KNOW they are wrong. Sometimes we can “get away” with it, but eventually we pay the PRICE. Hopefully in paying that price we LEARN, GROWING from the experience. After all, we canNOT take back what was done - only let it go and move on, FORWARD, thankful that it is NEVER too late to UNdo any damage done [and quickly, once we set our minds to discipline ourselves to the task].

It’s time to STOP going backwards. It’s time to say “NO MORE!” and take back CONTROL. It’s time to move FORWARD again! And this time to NEVER STOP MOVING FORWARD!

Quote for Reflection:

38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

KINDSIGHT

We are all human. We all have periods in our lives when we go backwards instead of forward - whether deliberate or not.
    There are NO excuses for it, and I hold myself completely responsible, but the last eight weeks have been such a period for me, [even as it hasn’t at the same time]. A day of “bad” would have been ok. Three days even, would have been ok. A week would have been pushing it, but still within reasonable limits of minimal damage. But eight weeks - a LOT of damage can be and WAS done in eight weeks, COMPOUNDING on the damage ALREADY done. And every day, not just afterwards, but DURING, I desperately beat myself up inside, my mind screaming “NO!” as my body acted, berating and hating myself, wondering what in hell I was doing, because I knew BETTER, even as I deliberately went AGAINST that, [slowly destroying myself for something I thought I had ALREADY dealt with].

However, even when we make decisions we know are NOT conducive for us, we DO learn through them. We learn what we DON’T want. We realize more than ever just how we HATE feeling, affirming our goals and purpose, creating an even STRONGER desire to be and STAY on the RIGHT path.

We make the choice. Every day we decide what we will do. Sometimes we make the wrong choices. Sometimes we do it even though we KNOW they are wrong. Sometimes we can “get away” with it, but eventually we pay the PRICE. Hopefully in paying that price we LEARN, GROWING from the experience. After all, we canNOT take back what was done - only let it go and move on, FORWARD, thankful that it is NEVER too late to UNdo any damage done [and quickly, once we set our minds to discipline ourselves to the task].

It’s time to STOP going backwards. It’s time to say “NO MORE!” and take back CONTROL. It’s time to move FORWARD again! And this time to NEVER STOP MOVING FORWARD!

Quote for Reflection:

Yah I can relate, I have done more than my share of stupid... I mean learning ....
  39. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Yah I can relate, I have done more than my share of stupid... I mean learning ....
    Hey, we all do it and sometimes we keep doing it even though we KNOW what's going to happen. We're all human. Time for me to stop it though and do what I know makes me healthy, feel AND look better!

~Rosie~

40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'5"  128 lbs.

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

KINDSIGHT

There are NO excuses for it, and I hold myself completely responsible, but the last eight weeks have been such a period for me, [even as it hasn't at the same time]. A day of "bad" would have been ok. Three days even, would have been ok. A week would have been pushing it, but still within reasonable limits of minimal damage. But eight weeks - a LOT of damage can be and WAS done in eight weeks, COMPOUNDING on the damage ALREADY done. And every day, not just afterwards, but DURING, I desperately beat myself up inside, my mind screaming "NO!" as my body acted, berating and hating myself, wondering what in hell I was doing, because I knew BETTER, even as I deliberately went AGAINST that, [slowly destroying myself for something I thought I had ALREADY dealt with].

However, even when we make decisions we know are NOT conducive for us, we DO learn through them. We learn what we DON'T want. We realize more than ever just how we HATE feeling, affirming our goals and purpose, creating an even STRONGER desire to be and STAY on the RIGHT path.

We make the choice. Every day we decide what we will do. Sometimes we make the wrong choices. Sometimes we do it even though we KNOW they are wrong. Sometimes we can "get away" with it, but eventually we pay the PRICE. Hopefully in paying that price we LEARN, GROWING from the experience. After all, we canNOT take back what was done - only let it go and move on, FORWARD, thankful that it is NEVER too late to UNdo any damage done [and quickly, once we set our minds to discipline ourselves to the task].

It's time to STOP going backwards. It's time to say "NO MORE!" and take back CONTROL. It's time to move FORWARD again! And this time to NEVER STOP MOVING FORWARD!

Quote for Reflection:

Fantastic quote ...every day is a new day, and every day we learn something new to get stronger, smarter and healthier
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 06:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 05:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12