The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

Page 16 of 44 First ... 1415161718 ... Last

1. Goodnight 7 lb droppppp! Did you take a whole bottle of metamucel or hit up a buffet!!! lol JK Good work. I say that cause I can eat clean all week then hit up a buffet for cheat day and drop 4-6 lbs the next day and keep it off. Killer workout btw Rosie!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

2. just curious why 7 pounds>?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Goodnight 7 lb droppppp! Did you take a whole bottle of metamucel or hit up a buffet!!! lol JK Good work. I say that cause I can eat clean all week then hit up a buffet for cheat day and drop 4-6 lbs the next day and keep it off. Killer workout btw Rosie!!
    Well, I drank >7 litres of water yesterday, as well as almost double-dosed Taraxatone, not to mention did TWO one-hour resistance training sessions - all that has a lot to do with it, as well as several other factors...Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    just curious why 7 pounds>?
    Why seven pounds that I lost or want to lose? The scale weight is not so much the issue - if I get as lean as I want to, the it won't matter of I only drop 3-4 pounds, John, but based on what I was last time at the body composition I want to be at, it's about what I "need" to lose for it (bearing in mind that some of it will be water and I will usually be 2-3 pounds lighter).

~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact rosiecheefitness@gmail.com for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

4. Well keep your head up and your spirits high. More than anything else what is going to make your photo shoot a success will be your smile and your emotional state. Even though you may not feel like you look like you want, I can tell you that you are already many of our idea of a damn near perfect womans physique.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well keep your head up and your spirits high. More than anything else what is going to make your photo shoot a success will be your smile and your emotional state. Even though you may not feel like you look like you want, I can tell you that you are already many of our idea of a damn near perfect womans physique.
    I am working on it - already have a smile starting, Chris And yes, you're absolutely right - I need to be relaxed and happy and let myself have fun, no self-consciousness. I was 8.1% bodyfat this morning, but girths are still not where I want them to be - Walt actually mentioned to me earlier that not being lean-lean was better for our shoot tomorrow, but I still want to be leaner and not have a soft bikini-model look, and as long as I can hit 8% bodyfat for it, then I suppose I will be ok with that.

~Rosie~
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

•   

6. Feels like I'm torn apart and I cannot bleed...

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder the firm resolve of a determined soul." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

For the complete Motivational, review When You TRULY Want Something... | Rosie's MuscleRevolution.

TRAINING

Session 1

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 12 min jogging

Session 2

Skip x 300 revolutions

Shoulders/Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between quadset):
    QuadSet A -
    1. Rear Flyes 3 x 10
    2. DB Hammer Raises 3 x 10
    3. Alternate Plate Single-Arm Lateral Raises 3 x 10 per side
    4. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet B -
    5. Incline DB Bicep Curls 3 x 10
    6. V-Bar Tricep Push-Downs 3 x 10
    7. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 10 per side
    8. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet C -
    9. Swissball Crunches (270 degrees to 180 degrees) 3 x 15
    10. Reverse Curls (on bench) 3 x 10
    11. Pikes (on bench) 3 x 15
    12. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions

Stretch 22 min

After going for a second 3-mile run last night I didn't feel too much like going for yet ANOTHER - this time HIIT - only a few hours later (before I had to leave for the airport), but I did. Legs were REALLY feeling it and sprints were rather slow this morning, ending up doing fewer than usual...Absolutely shattered on the plane and I think I passed out for an hour from Charlotte to West Palm Beach, which was rather needed, given that my eyes were bloodshot before I even left Chicago! At the point where I was simply going through the motions of moving once I reached Florida, and once I was able to get into my hotel room I went straight to bed and was out almost instantly, sleeping for all of about an hour, LOL - it felt LONGER though, and woke, taking a little self-talk to get myself moving in preparation for a resistance training session...My walk to the gym was my "warm-up" - definitely, in the heat and wearing a hoodie and trackies! Arrived 20 minutes later well heated and ready to go, despite, yes, no Assault today either. Feeling the lack of sleep and fatigue once I started though, and moved rather slowly through the session it felt like. Vascularity was pretty awesome - I want THAT tomorrow (and Saturday), biceps' veins branching out into two strong blue lines. Pump was highish. Definition coming out in my anterior and lateral delts, with arms more into the session - this is the kind of session I need to do pre-shoot (without becoming a sweaty mess the way I do when training). Feeling more perky AFTER I'd finished, walking back to the hotel in the heat to stretch...No post-weights cardio, since the walk back was brisk enough (although nowhere near intense enough to be called "cardio" or even "exercise" for me), but the recovery might help my body re progress (AND I'm going to be doing some posing later this evening, which can be an effort in itself)...

7. Yah posing is a workout ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah posing is a workout ...
    On my lower back for sure!...Anyways, hit 8% bodyfat today, which is ok (and on track for ~7.8% bodyfat - or under; hoping under! - on Saturday). Looked better this morning - hope it gets better for this afternoon. Also hoping I'll be ok in the sun with my eyes re expressions, LOL...Going to do some more posing stuff later this morning and I'll be ready...Hope you all have a great day

~Rosie~

9. Congrats on hitting the 8% I know you will get to your goal in no time!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

10. Yeah the sun can make it really hard to get a good pic sometimes due to squinting and everything. Sounds like things have come together here at the end. I can't wait to hear that you had a blast at your shoot and that the whole thing was a positive experience like I know it will be.
    Current Training Log -

11. Hello!!! So as a woman... Did erase mess you up or do you LOVE it?? Curious

12. Holy smokes this thread is great! Can u guys still find teraxitone?? I cannot find it anywhere!! I hold water like crazy & it's worked so well for me before!

13. Anyone in here have experience in RX Lasix vs. Taraxatone?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

14. Since I cannot find teraxitone to save my life I'm going to use Lasix in a few weeks for my show. I hold waaaaaay too much water using expel etc

15. I am not sure, I know Scivation had one that was supposed to be good. I think it was called Showtime. I never used it but have used several of their other products with great success.

The ingredient in Taraxatone that is so effective is Taraxacum Officinale so you can probably do a search on that and see if any other diuretics pop up with it as one of the main ingredients.
    Current Training Log -

16. Thanks!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Congrats on hitting the 8% I know you will get to your goal in no time!
    Thanks, Tommy I was still 8% bodyfat this morning, so hoping to hit the 7.8% bodyfat tomorrow! I'm smaller re girths today than I was yesterday - and they are once again SYMMETRICAL on BOTH sides! - so I may hit my goal yet! And once I get there, it's maintaining it!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah the sun can make it really hard to get a good pic sometimes due to squinting and everything. Sounds like things have come together here at the end. I can't wait to hear that you had a blast at your shoot and that the whole thing was a positive experience like I know it will be.
    It was a little hard on my eyes at times, but Walt taught me a trick to use if it is. I DID have a blast - working with Walt is an amazing experience and so much fun, and there were some awesome pics in there! Definitely a reason I have looked forward to this all year!

Quote Originally Posted by amyfigs View Post
    Hello!!! So as a woman... Did erase mess you up or do you LOVE it?? Curious
    What do you mean, "mess me up"? If you have followed any of my logs, you will know that I use Erase as a "staple" (not that I recommend it for anyone else - you will fast find out that everything I do is SPECIFIC TO ME. My body is a little different from most, so how it affected me is no indicator of how it will affect anyone else - see my review on Erase from my first use to see how I found it then: Rosie's Review of Erase. See my notes earlier in the thread about how my body has started being since I have used products with AI properties in.

If you are considering using Erase - or any other product with AI properties - I recommend that you know all the ins and outs of it, benefits and risks, etc., and also that you are an EXPERIENCED trainee and knowledgeable on supplementation.

Holy smokes this thread is great! Can u guys still find teraxitone?? I cannot find it anywhere!! I hold water like crazy & it's worked so well for me before!
    No, as mentioned earlier, Taraxatone was DIScontinued a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Anyone in here have experience in RX Lasix vs. Taraxatone?
    Not me, Chris.

Since I cannot find teraxitone to save my life I'm going to use Lasix in a few weeks for my show. I hold waaaaaay too much water using expel etc
    If anything, get some Dandelion Root and Uva Ursi.

~Rosie~

18. Excellent, and always a good thing to learn some new tricks for the modeling. I can't wait to see some of the pics. I am happy you were pleased with the pics too, it is always an exquisite feeling when you finally get the satisfaction from something you have been anticipating.
    Current Training Log -

19. Yah I think you speak for everybody when you say you are looking forward to the pics

20. Hello there! I'm new to the boards and as a woman it has been difficult to get supplement recommendations for me. I was told by a few helpful members to seek out the famous RosieChee! LOL!

21. Quote Originally Posted by NeoHippie View Post
    Hello there! I'm new to the boards and as a woman it has been difficult to get supplement recommendations for me. I was told by a few helpful members to seek out the famous RosieChee! LOL!

Yah I would always go with Rosie if I had questons in this regard for my girls

22. Fantastic!

23. Ok so I wish I had a teraxatone stash too!! Would u recommend hydrotherm over lasix?

24. I'm also tryin out erase... Rosie uses it!!! I have stubborn hip fat! Booooo!!! Help!! 3 1/2 weeks out

25. How is the erase working fit you?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 06:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 07:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12