The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

Page 15 of 28 First ... 10131415161720 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    You guys are all just so sweet what would I do without you

~Rosie~
    Awww shucks
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Answers

You guys are all just so sweet what would I do without you

~Rosie~
    You are much too kind. But glad I could be of some help for what it is worth!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Awww shucks
    Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    You are much too kind. But glad I could be of some help for what it is worth!
    You guys are some of my "kick in the ass" motivation when I'm not "feeling" it...It's...n i c e...

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Who do you think you are?

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

The Sound of a Champion's Voice

Live to CREATE something. Live to make a DIFFERENCE. Live to CHANGE lives. Live to SHINE in the world.

Live NEVER giving up. Live ALWAYS trying. Live giving nothing but your BEST. Live with a PURPOSE.

Life is tough. It hurts. It causes pain. It will try to break you down.

DON’T give in. Pain is NOTHING. Defeat is NOT an option. You are STRONGER than that.

Life is for LIVING. Life is for moving FORWARD. Life is for experiencing as COMPLETELY as possible. Life is for standing up and KNOWING WHO YOU ARE.

You don’t have to win medals or accolades on a grand stage to be a Champion. You don’t have to have millions know your name to be a Champion. Being a Champion is in your ATTITUDE and what you DO. BE A CHAMPION!

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Run 3 miles

Skip x 600 revolutions

Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between quadsets):
    QuadSet A -
    1. Incline DB Bicep Curls 4 x 10
    2. Dips 4 x 8
    3. Swissball Crunches (270 degrees to 180 degrees) 4 x 10
    4. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet B -
    5. DB Zottoman Curls 4 x 8
    6. DB French Press 4 x 6
    7. Weighted DB Crunches (on bench, knees at 90 degree flexion) 4 x 10
    8. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet C -
    9. Rope Cable Bicep Curls 4 x 10
    10. Rope Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 6
    11. Rope Crunches 4 x 10
    12. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 103-105 rpm

Stretch 20 min

Energy: Talk about half past dead - I felt like I was barely moving during my 3-mile run and it's the slowest pace I have had in a long time. Took a cap of BLACK CATS an hour before going to the gym, hoping it would help a little re energy, but there was almost nothing there today.

Joints: Wrists were better today. Anterior delts, especially right was not - during post-weights cardio, had to dig my fingers into the joint to "numb" the pain some. Although not a joint issue, right arch still tight and hurting, favoured a lot during skipping.

Pump: Good.

Vascularity: Enjoying this.

Quality of Training: Changed it up a little today - and yes, I know, not following my "split", but sometimes you just have to do what you must, and these last five days are important. I was struggling and in pain today and it was obvious. Decent session though.

OTHER NOTES

The Iron Mulisha

Honoured and Excited to join the Iron Mulisha team as a Writer and Spokesmodel

Thank you to Gary Miller for the gorgeous images he shot when I went to Florida in April!

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Answers

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Stunning

Got another one for you. "In the end, we're all stories, try to make yours a good one!"

Recoverbro
  6. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Stunning

Got another one for you. "In the end, we're all stories, try to make yours a good one!"
    Thank you, Tony

Yes, we are. As Hans Christian Anderson wrote, "Every man’s life is a fairy-tale written by God’s fingers."

~Rosie~

7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you, Tony

Yes, we are. As Hans Christian Anderson wrote, "Every man’s life is a fairy-tale written by God’s fingers."

~Rosie~
    Oh! I like that.

Recoverbro
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you, Tony

~Rosie~
    Then why does mine play more like a Stephen King Novel?????
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

9. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Oh! I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Then why does mine play more like a Stephen King Novel?????
    Because we have free will to make our own choices.

~Rosie~

10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Because we have free will to make our own choices.

~Rosie~
    Hey now!!! Sometimes the results we receive from the choices we make are not what we expected :P

11. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Hey now!!! Sometimes the results we receive from the choices we make are not what we expected :P
    Very true indeed. Sometimes we get more than we ever imagined possible!

~Rosie~

12. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

I will not be forgotten...everyone has their time...

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

What Becomes Immortal

The nature of man is selfish. So many seek nothing more from life than to accumulate treasure of monetary wealth, possessions to show how “great” they are, trophies to display their accomplishments, trying to satisfy their desires by whatever means necessary.

Not everyone is like that though. In fact, some people can be quite the opposite. It’s striking a BALANCE, being more the latter, but knowing when to be the former for our own health and well-being, that is the key.

Those who live selfishly may accumulate many things, but it will all disappear once they are gone. You can’t take money with you when you leave this world. Possessions depreciate and decay. Gold fades and often your personal accomplishments mean little or nothing to anyone else.

The difference that you make, the changes that you bring to the lives of others - that NEVER fades, living forever on in the hearts of those who are affected and whom you have touched.

The day that you didn’t feel like it, but smiled at the stranger in the street - that smile will touch their heart. The day you were so weary that you could barely move, but went out of your way to help a friend - that “good deed” will be remembered. The day you stood up for what you believe in and refused to back down - that could create unity in the souls of others. The day that you did something for someone who could give you nothing in return and did not expect anything for it - that gift could change their life in ways you never imagined.

Your legacy is not what you accumulate in the world. Your legacy is what you LEAVE to the world, the DIFFERENCE that your life made on the lives of all those whose threads you wove through and under and around in the tapestry of life.

What will people say about YOU when you are gone? What impression, what MARK, will your legacy, your IMMORTALITY, be?

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Session 1

Run 3 miles

Stretch 20 min

Session 2

Skip x 300 revolutions

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between quadsets):
    QuadSet A -
    1. Neutral-Grip Seated Rows (each hand with individual handle) 3 x 10
    2. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on DB) 3 x 10
    3. Stiff-Legged DB Deadlifts (on bench, DB reach down six inches) 3 x 10
    4. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet B -
    5. Rear Flyes 3 x 10
    6. Plate Hammer Raises 3 x 10
    7. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 3 x 10 per side
    8. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet C -
    9. DB Bicep Curls 3 x 21s
    10. DB Hammer Curls 3 x 10
    11. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 20
    12. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet D -
    13. Rope Crunches 3 x 15
    14. Reverse Curls (on bench) 3 x 10
    15. Pikes (on bench) 3 x 15
    16. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 104-106 rpm

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Was really hard to "wake up" this morning for some reason. Think I'm letting myself get too stressed out with some things and just need to let go.

Energy: Surprisingly ok (although, all the carbohydrates from last night probably had something to do with that). All the same, I took a cap of BLACK CATS an hour pre-gym, hoping it would "carry" the energy through.

Joints: Just my right anterior delt/biceps' tendons today - in a lot of pain, but pushing on through.

Quality of Training: Really looked forward to the gym today and my session, and although in pain (see above), it was a good session.

Supplements: I must say that I definitely notice the difference in NOT having a nutrient repartitioner - certainly nutrition needs to be better without one (and WITH it too re health). Cannot wait to get some more Recompadrol!

Other Notes: After being interviewed by both About Muscle and Shut Up And Train, I was asked if I would like to have some of my articles featured on each respective website (linked below), which is pretty cool and hopefully will reach a wider audience on some of the things I write about
    Fitness Author: Rosie Chee - Lifetime Fitness Ambassador | About Muscle

Contributing Author: Rosie Chee | Shut Up And Train

13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Answers

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

What Becomes Immortal

The nature of man is selfish. So many seek nothing more from life than to accumulate treasure of monetary wealth, possessions to show how “great” they are, trophies to display their accomplishments, trying to satisfy their desires by whatever means necessary.

Not everyone is like that though. In fact, some people can be quite the opposite. It’s striking a BALANCE, being more the latter, but knowing when to be the former for our own health and well-being, that is the key.

Those who live selfishly may accumulate many things, but it will all disappear once they are gone. You can’t take money with you when you leave this world. Possessions depreciate and decay. Gold fades and often your personal accomplishments mean little or nothing to anyone else.

The difference that you make, the changes that you bring to the lives of others - that NEVER fades, living forever on in the hearts of those who are affected and whom you have touched.

The day that you didn’t feel like it, but smiled at the stranger in the street - that smile will touch their heart. The day you were so weary that you could barely move, but went out of your way to help a friend - that “good deed” will be remembered. The day you stood up for what you believe in and refused to back down - that could create unity in the souls of others. The day that you did something for someone who could give you nothing in return and did not expect anything for it - that gift could change their life in ways you never imagined.

Your legacy is not what you accumulate in the world. Your legacy is what you LEAVE to the world, the DIFFERENCE that your life made on the lives of all those whose threads you wove through and under and around in the tapestry of life.

What will people say about YOU when you are gone? What impression, what MARK, will your legacy, your IMMORTALITY, be?

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Session 1

Run 3 miles

Stretch 20 min

Session 2

Skip x 300 revolutions

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between quadsets):
    QuadSet A -
    1. Neutral-Grip Seated Rows (each hand with individual handle) 3 x 10
    2. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on DB) 3 x 10
    3. Stiff-Legged DB Deadlifts (on bench, DB reach down six inches) 3 x 10
    QuadSet B -
    5. Rear Flyes 3 x 10
    6. Plate Hammer Raises 3 x 10
    7. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 3 x 10 per side
    QuadSet C -
    9. DB Bicep Curls 3 x 21s
    10. DB Hammer Curls 3 x 10
    11. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 20
    QuadSet D -
    13. Rope Crunches 3 x 15
    14. Reverse Curls (on bench) 3 x 10
    15. Pikes (on bench) 3 x 15
    16. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 104-106 rpm

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Was really hard to "wake up" this morning for some reason. Think I'm letting myself get too stressed out with some things and just need to let go.

Energy: Surprisingly ok (although, all the carbohydrates from last night probably had something to do with that). All the same, I took a cap of BLACK CATS an hour pre-gym, hoping it would "carry" the energy through.

Joints: Just my right anterior delt/biceps' tendons today - in a lot of pain, but pushing on through.

Quality of Training: Really looked forward to the gym today and my session, and although in pain (see above), it was a good session.

Supplements: I must say that I definitely notice the difference in NOT having a nutrient repartitioner - certainly nutrition needs to be better without one (and WITH it too re health). Cannot wait to get some more Recompadrol!

Other Notes: After being interviewed by both About Muscle and Shut Up And Train, I was asked if I would like to have some of my articles featured on each respective website (linked below), which is pretty cool and hopefully will reach a wider audience on some of the things I write about
    Fitness Author: Rosie Chee - Lifetime Fitness Ambassador | About Muscle

Contributing Author: Rosie Chee | Shut Up And Train

The more I give, the more I get. It all comes back to me sooner or later. I have NO DOUBT about this!

Recoverbro
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Name:  hang+in+there.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  67.2 KB
  15. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

The more I give, the more I get. It all comes back to me sooner or later. I have NO DOUBT about this!
    That may be true, but you should give withOUT expecting anything back. Do it because you WANT to and get joy out of it, or just because you can help someone in need, or make them feel better, no matter how YOU are feeling. Do for others what you would want them to do for you, but without any expectation that anyone will do it, because let's face it, when you expect anything, you get disappointed, so it's better NOT to expect and just be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Name:  hang+in+there.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  67.2 KB
    Thank you, Steve

~Rosie~

16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Answers

That may be true, but you should give withOUT expecting anything back. Do it because you WANT to and get joy out of it, or just because you can help someone in need, or make them feel better, no matter how YOU are feeling. Do for others what you would want them to do for you, but without any expectation that anyone will do it, because let's face it, when you expect anything, you get disappointed, so it's better NOT to expect and just be surprised.

~Rosie~
    I do what I do because it is what I was taught was "right". I expect a return not from the people I do for, but rather from my God who promised me that as I sew, so shall I reap. I have little faith in most people, but I have great faith in the Ancient of Days!

Recoverbro
  17. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

I do what I do because it is what I was taught was "right". I expect a return not from the people I do for, but rather from my God who promised me that as I sew, so shall I reap. I have little faith in most people, but I have great faith in the Ancient of Days!
    We share similar sentiments there, Tony.

~Rosie~

18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

We share similar sentiments there, Tony.

~Rosie~
    I feel the same mostly, sometimes you will be amazed. Once my neighbor was on vacation for a week and his yard was over grown, I was cutting my grass so I said what the heck I bet he'd like coming home and not having to worry about the yard right away, I was amazed at how good doing that made me feel. He and his family got home a day later and as they pulled in I could not help but smile to myself. About ten minutes passed and there was knock at the door. It was him and he asked if I knew who cut the grass, I sheepishly said it was me. He thanked me profusely told me a bit of his trip and left with a smile I felt all good inside. I was then working 6 days a week. The next Saturday I came home to a fresh cut yard and my neighbor was in my other neighbors yard cutting his grass. He said it made him feel so good to cut mine that he cut the other neighbors too. Sometimes a little kindness goes a long way.

19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Answers

I feel the same mostly, sometimes you will be amazed. Once my neighbor was on vacation for a week and his yard was over grown, I was cutting my grass so I said what the heck I bet he'd like coming home and not having to worry about the yard right away, I was amazed at how good doing that made me feel. He and his family got home a day later and as they pulled in I could not help but smile to myself. About ten minutes passed and there was knock at the door. It was him and he asked if I knew who cut the grass, I sheepishly said it was me. He thanked me profusely told me a bit of his trip and left with a smile I felt all good inside. I was then working 6 days a week. The next Saturday I came home to a fresh cut yard and my neighbor was in my other neighbors yard cutting his grass. He said it made him feel so good to cut mine that he cut the other neighbors too. Sometimes a little kindness goes a long way.
    That's awesome!

Recoverbro
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Funny, never expected to be touched in the heart & so motivated when joining AM. Thanks Rosie & friends
    Love the off season-- pushing it hard. I have no time for 3rd & fourth place anymore! Heehee
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amyfigs View Post
    Funny, never expected to be touched in the heart & so motivated when joining AM. Thanks Rosie & friends
    Love the off season-- pushing it hard. I have no time for 3rd & fourth place anymore! Heehee
    Yeah, there is more to us muscle heads than most would think eh? lol Keep pushing and you will fulfill your dreams

22. Registered User
    Answers

It's true! I've only been training for 2 1/2 years. Wish I would hv done this in my teens or twenties. BUT I've found that each of us has a reason & a personal mountain to climb mentally in doing this kind of thing. I've found that it's a constructive way to release stress or overcome anger & pain of life than many alternatives! Ha
    Besides being an example to my kids. I look so forward to how far I can push to better my body- God willing
  23. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

"Sometimes a little kindness goes a long way." It does indeed, whether you know it or not. You never know the ripple effect your actions can have on others. Regardless, do what you feel in your heart is right anyway, despite whether or not it is ever know.

There is a reason why AM is my "home" board and one of few I now post on, Amy. I have made many friends here, found support and encouragement for the first time in my life re goals, and have been able to share in the journey of some very incredibly inspiring and life-changing individuals.

Thank you and you're welcome - so glad I can help provide you with some motivation

There is NO "off" season - it's all ON! But love your attitude - go get 'em, girl!

Yeah, there is more to us muscle heads than most would think eh? lol Keep pushing and you will fulfill your dreams
    Like a book, you never know what lies within the pages unless you OPEN it, start to READ, and give it a CHANCE.

It's true! I've only been training for 2 1/2 years. Wish I would hv done this in my teens or twenties. BUT I've found that each of us has a reason & a personal mountain to climb mentally in doing this kind of thing. I've found that it's a constructive way to release stress or overcome anger & pain of life than many alternatives! Ha
    Besides being an example to my kids. I look so forward to how far I can push to better my body- God willing
    It doesn't matter WHEN you started, Amy. Everyone starts somewhere, and some people never start at all in their lifetime, so you are one of the lucky and blessed ones who do and discovers the joys and benefits of such a lifestyle. Yes, each of us has a reason for starting and staying on this path, and if that reason is not PERSONAL and for US, then we wouldn't stay on it very long, because you have to do it for YOU and no one else. LIFE is a "personal mountain" and we each do the best we can with what we have and pursue. Being an example to your children is a great thing - MORE parents need to take such an approach! Keep going strong, Amy - be proud of yourself

~Rosie~

24. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

I'm made of more than you think

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

You Are Here For A Reason

Whether by design or circumstance of choice, you are where you are right now for a REASON. You may be happy with where you are or you may NOT be. You may be wondering what twist of fate brought you here, to this place in this time, what reasoning could possibly have for you here. There is a reason for EVERYthing that happens in our lives and this is no different. You are where you are right now for a REASON.

Yes, it might be hard, it might be tough, it might be everything you never wanted to know or ever experience going on all at once right now, baffling you, angering you, causing feelings of fear and resentment. You might not know how to handle the situation, frustrated by your lack of knowledge and expertise, ashamed of your shortcomings, wanting to do nothing but run and hide, waiting until it is over and safe to come out from the storm.

But storms are not sent to be afraid of and hidden from. They are sent to be FACED and challenged head on, beckoning your finger to let it know to give all its got, do its worst, knowing that if you don’t already know where it is, you will FIND the courage and the strength to fight back and DEFEAT it. The hard pummelling of the rain to wear you down, the louder-than-it-should-be thunder booming to try and terrify you, the hailstones falling to bruise you body, you WILL find a way to SURVIVE.

And when the storm clears and the sun’s light starts to peek through the clouds that do not want to seem to budge, spreading over your smudged face and war-torn eyes, they will shine over a soul that has been changed and now sees the world through different eyes, knowing with confidence what they are capable of, a new inner spark glowing from the depths of those eyes, ready and willing to face whatever comes next. By accepting, facing, and embracing the storm that soul has GROWN, one step closer its destiny.

So, see that you are where you are right now for a reason. Whether it is a lesson to be learned, a skill to be mastered, or strength to be found, everything transpires together to make the MOST of the now, to make you INTO the person that you are MEANT to be. You might not want to be where you are now, but simply desiring to be elsewhere will NOT help you. If you want to be somewhere else, you must stand and fight through the now to get to where you want to go. So, do it, taking everything you can from the now with you.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Saturday

Session 1

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 28 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 6 min jogging

Stretch 23 min

Session 2

Shoulders/Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between quadsets):
    QuadSet A -
    1. Rear Flyes 4 x 10
    2. Alternate Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 4 x 10 per side
    3. DB Hammer Raises (each hand with individual DB) 4 x 10
    QuadSet B -
    5. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 21s
    6. Rope Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 10
    7. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 4 x 10 per side
    QuadSet C -
    9. Swissball Crunches (270 degrees to 180 degrees) 4 x 15
    10. Reverse Curls (on floor) 4 x 15
    11. Pikes (on floor) 4 x 15

Post-Weights Cardio:

Sunday

Day OFF

25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee
    MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

You Are Here For A Reason

Whether by design or circumstance of choice, you are where you are right now for a REASON. You may be happy with where you are or you may NOT be. You may be wondering what twist of fate brought you here, to this place in this time, what reasoning could possibly have for you here. There is a reason for EVERYthing that happens in our lives and this is no different. You are where you are right now for a REASON.

Yes, it might be hard, it might be tough, it might be everything you never wanted to know or ever experience going on all at once right now, baffling you, angering you, causing feelings of fear and resentment. You might not know how to handle the situation, frustrated by your lack of knowledge and expertise, ashamed of your shortcomings, wanting to do nothing but run and hide, waiting until it is over and safe to come out from the storm.

But storms are not sent to be afraid of and hidden from. They are sent to be FACED and challenged head on, beckoning your finger to let it know to give all its got, do its worst, knowing that if don't already know where it is, you will FIND the courage and the strength to fight back and DEFEAT it. The hard pummelling of the rain to wear you down, the louder-than-it-should-be thunder booming to try and terrify you, the hailstones falling to bruise you body, you WILL find a way to SURVIVE.

And when the storm clears and the sun's light starts to peek through the clouds that do not want to seem to budge, spreading over your smudged face and war-torn eyes, they will shine over a soul that has been changed and now sees the world through different eyes, knowing with confidence what they are capable of, a new inner spark glowing from the depths of those eyes, ready and willing to face whatever comes next. By accepting, facing, and embracing the storm that soul has GROWN, one step closer its destiny.

So, see that you are where you are right now for a reason. Whether it is a lesson to be learned, a skill to be mastered, or strength to be found, everything transpires together to make the MOST of the now, to make you INTO the person that you are MEANT to be. You might not want to be where you are now, but simply desiring to be elsewhere will NOT help you. If you want to be somewhere else, you must stand and fight through the now to get to where you want to go. So, do it, taking everything you can from the now with you.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Saturday

Session 1

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 28 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 6 min jogging

Stretch 23 min

Session 2

QuadSet A -
    1. Rear Flyes 4 x 10
    2. Alternate Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 4 x 10 per side
    3. DB Hammer Raises (each hand with individual DB) 4 x 10
    QuadSet B -
    5. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 21s
    6. Rope Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 10
    7. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 4 x 10 per side
    QuadSet C -
    9. Swissball Crunches (270 degrees to 180 degrees) 4 x 15
    10. Reverse Curls (on floor) 4 x 15
    11. Pikes (on floor) 4 x 15

Post-Weights Cardio:

Sunday

Day OFF

" Be still and know that I am God ". Psalm 46.

Have a blessed day Warrior woman.

Recoverbro
  26. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

" Be still and know that I am God ". Psalm 46.

Have a blessed day Warrior woman.
    Thank you, Tony You too!

~Rosie~

27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Rosie you are something else, never to be stopped a force that will go on! I love the daily inspirations! Your still pushing them crazy workouts lol. Hope all is well and enjoy the off day.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

28. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Rosie you are something else, never to be stopped a force that will go on! I love the daily inspirations! Your still pushing them crazy workouts lol. Hope all is well and enjoy the off day.
    I hope to be a force that's never to be stopped until I draw my last breath, LOL...Thank you, Tommy We ALL need them, especially me of late, so I use them to help keep me going as well (and you guys do a great job too - I'm Blessed to have you all here supporting me)...I sure am. Glad yesterday was a day off, because I was completely shattered and didn't move much all day, after little sleep as well. Been up since early morning today, just as exhausted, but managed to get a lot done including my HIIT Run (the slowest ever - coming in tonight's update after resistance training), the lawns and some yardwork, being domestic in the kitchen making my chocolate peanut butter balls for tomorrow (can't wait to [share and] eat them!), housework, and finish up with some clients. Not managed to get a nap in, even though I was barely moving after doing the lawns. Tonight is going to be interesting...Always "pushing them crazy workouts" because my body will hate me if I don't...

~Rosie~

29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I hope to be a force that's never to be stopped until I draw my last breath, LOL...Thank you, Tommy We ALL need them, especially me of late, so I use them to help keep me going as well (and you guys do a great job too - I'm Blessed to have you all here supporting me)...I sure am. Glad yesterday was a day off, because I was completely shattered and didn't move much all day, after little sleep as well. Been up since early morning today, just as exhausted, but managed to get a lot done including my HIIT Run (the slowest ever - coming in tonight's update after resistance training), the lawns and some yardwork, being domestic in the kitchen making my chocolate peanut butter balls for tomorrow (can't wait to [share and] eat them!), housework, and finish up with some clients. Not managed to get a nap in, even though I was barely moving after doing the lawns. Tonight is going to be interesting...Always "pushing them crazy workouts" because my body will hate me if I don't...

~Rosie~
    Chocolate peanut butter balls sound delish, Especially now that I am on my keto all meat eggs and cheese diet lol. I have spent the last two days cooking meat and there is still more to cook. Interesting night planned eh? I'll just be home watching River Monsters, I am addicted to that show lol

30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I cut yard Friday, then chopped some parts of a tree limb that fell and sweated like a pig in this Alabama 90 plus degree weather, then had a softball tourney at night. It took me til today to recover lol.

~Rosie~

31. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Chocolate peanut butter balls sound delish, Especially now that I am on my keto all meat eggs and cheese diet lol. I have spent the last two days cooking meat and there is still more to cook. Interesting night planned eh? I'll just be home watching River Monsters, I am addicted to that show lol
    They are. After four days of "dieting" for my shoot tomorrow, I'm ready to get back to NORMAL eating afterwards! And they are going to start me off

Nothing wrong with a quiet night at home, David. It's what I'll be doing tonight - hoping I can sleep as well, since not done a lot of that the last few nights.

I cut yard Friday, then chopped some parts of a tree limb that fell and sweated like a pig in this Alabama 90 plus degree weather, then had a softball tourney at night. It took me til today to recover lol.
    Yeah, the heat doesn't help me much, especially since it makes it harder to breathe given my blood disorder. But, you do what you have to sometimes...Update coming...

~Rosie~

32. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Light up the stars...All that you are...

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Never Stop Dreaming

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Session 1

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 12 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 16 min jogging

Session 2

QuadSet A -
    1. Rear Flyes 3 x 10
    2. Alternate Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 3 x 10 per side
    3. DB Hammer Raises 3 x 10
    QuadSet B -
    5. DB Zottoman Curls 3 x 10
    6. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 10 per side
    7. DB Hammer Curls 3 x 10
    QuadSet C -
    9. Weighted DB Crunches (on bench, knees at 90 degree flexion) 3 x 10
    10. Reverse Curls (on bench) 3 x 10
    11. Pikes (on bench) 3 x 20

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 101-104 rpm

Stretch 20 min

Sleep: Have not slept well at all the last few days, and last night it was broken and a bare ~3 hours possibly got.

Energy: Had absolutely NO energy today - HIIT was evidence of that; I have NEVER done so slow over the distance that I complete my HIIT Run, and I was so shattered that even my sprints (although as fast as I could do them - which wasn't that fast) felt like I was almost walking! The heat did not help either re lack of energy, nor the terrible stomach cramps that I have endured for the last couple of days.

Joints: Left anterior delt in the joint has been giving me some issues, but I'm managing it.

Quality of Training: HIIT (as noted above) was blah. Resistance training was ok, but afterwards I was almost passing out on the couch in the gym I was that drained of energy.

OTHER NOTES

Directly Fitness

May has definitely been a month of "happening" for me and I woke up yesterday to another interview request - which is great, and I am Blessed to be able to share my story and journey with others (not so long ago, I would never have opened up like this to anyone, let alone to the public, so it's just one indicator of how far I have come and grown personally) - and Directly Fitness had it up last night!

Many of the interviews I have done ask similar (if not many of the same) questions, but each one has something different from any of the others. Check out my Interview: Female Terminator - Fitness Expert Rosie Chee Talks with DIRECTLYFITNESS.COM

33. Registered User
    Answers

Goooood morning!! Rosie! I did one of your workouts yesterday! LOVED IT!! When I can mix up the cardio & weights Im a happy camper! Finally down most of the water weight from my competition on the 19th. I've heard it said... But... I WILL NOT EVER LOAD & water deplete like that again. 6 competitions you'd think I'd remember the discomfort and dysmorphia that sets in when water returns to the body. Looking forward up taking better care of this old body!
    HAVE A GREAT DAY FRIENDS!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIE !!!!

May it be everything you hoped and dreamed it would be and may you have a million more!!!!

35. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Goooood morning!! Rosie! I did one of your workouts yesterday! LOVED IT!! When I can mix up the cardio & weights Im a happy camper! Finally down most of the water weight from my competition on the 19th. I've heard it said... But... I WILL NOT EVER LOAD & water deplete like that again. 6 competitions you'd think I'd remember the discomfort and dysmorphia that sets in when water returns to the body. Looking forward up taking better care of this old body!
    HAVE A GREAT DAY FRIENDS!
    Awesome! Yeah, training like that works great for my body and gives me everything. Glad you enjoyed it

I don't recommend water loading and depleting - even for photoshoots, I just continue drinking my usual galleon (or more) a day right up until the day of the shoot.

Play around some when you are leaner and see what works best re everything for your body re conditioning - you have time and being lean is a great time to do it, because that way you can see how it will truly affect you.

May it be everything you hoped and dreamed it would be and may you have a million more!!!!
    Thank you, David Going to be a great day. About to head down to Chicago for my photoshoot with Tony and Dom soon!

~Rosie~

36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Answers

Damn, now it looks like I just knew because you posted this! Then again, maybe it would be kind of "creeper" if I "just knew"? LOL, anyways, have a great Birthday Ms. Rosie, may your inner fire burn all the hotter and brighter! /hugs

Recoverbro
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROSIE!!!!! girl I hope you enjoy your big day and have loads of fun and relaxing, but of course the Rosie I know will be training just as hard

38. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Damn, now it looks like I just knew because you posted this! Then again, maybe it would be kind of "creeper" if I "just knew"? LOL, anyways, have a great Birthday Ms. Rosie, may your inner fire burn all the hotter and brighter! /hugs
    Thank you, Tony My inner fire is RAGING right now! I am so Happy and Blessed!

BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROSIE!!!!! girl I hope you enjoy your big day and have loads of fun and relaxing, but of course the Rosie I know will be training just as hard
    Thanks, Tommy! Nope, no training for me yesterday - I went down to Chicago for a photoshoot with my Tony Mitchell! Had a Truly Awesome day, the Best birthday Ever. MAGIC is the only word that comes close to describing yesterday! I'm floating right now

~Rosie~

39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Happy Belated Rosie, I hope you had a wonderful day and evening. Love the pics you put up in here. Like the "Pay it forward" lawn mowing story too. I used to mow the lady next to me's yard. She was really old so I would hop over there and do that one. When we were young we mowed the old couple across the streets lawn every week after their son died. Shoveled their snow in the winter too. Was just the way it was, and had to be. Parent would not have accepted anything less from us. If we took money for it that was a trip to the Weeping Willow to "Go get me a switch boy!" Now I made my son do the neighbors a few times before she passed. Not enough of that goes on any more.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  40. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

ALIVE and BLESSED!

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Take a Chance!

Quote for Reflection: “♥ RESULTS and EXCUSES are "MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE"...YOU DECIDE ♥ Which ONE are you going to CHOOSE? Well, that depends on whether you like to “WIN” or to “LOSE”! When it comes to ACHIEVEMENT, or lack thereof, are you going to come up with an EXPLANATION or be the next great SENSATION? ♥ You can EITHER come up with a “SONG AND DANCE” OR you can decide once-and-for-all to TAKE A CHANCE! Step out of your “COVER-UP” and put on your “makeup”...tear up your "COVER STORY'S" page and take “center stage!” ♥ Do not come up with a “MAKESHIFT reason” as to why you are going to “sit out” this SEASON, but “MAKE the SHIFT” to “suit up” in FULL GEAR while you are HERE!! While a “DEFENSE” can win a GAME, if you create one for the “game” of LIFE, you are the only one to BLAME! There is absolutely no “JIVE” as to why you do not STRIVE to make the very most of being ALIVE! ♥ Remember, there is absolutely no COMPATIBILITY between "ALIBI" and "ABILITY", nor are there any "GROUNDS" as to why your GOALS do not “GROW in leaps and BOUNDS”! ♥ You have EVERY good "REASON" as to WHY you should TRY to REACH FOR every STAR in the “SKY"...there is just no RATIONALIZATION for STAGNATION ♥ If you want to be SUCCESSFUL at your life "CALLING", you must first quit your "STALLING"!...ACCOMPLISHME NT cannot CO-EXIST with "COP-OUTS"♥” - Lauren Christine Frahn

TRAINING

HIIT Skip:
    a. 4 min skipping
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min skipping

Abs (1 min recovery between quadsets):
    QuadSet -
    1. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises (feet to touch bar) 3 x 15, 12, 12
    2. Ab Rollout 3 x 15
    3. Inverted Knee Curls (on pull-up bar) 3 x 5, 3, 1
    4. Pikes (on floor) 3 x 15

Stretch 20 min

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: I actually started getting pretty tired last night and went to bed just before 2330. Slept heavy last night, exhausted, waking to take a call at 0607, but going straight back to bed afterwards, not waking until close to 0930, giving me 8-9 hours of sleep, which is a lot for me, but must have been needed. Woke feeling every minute of yesterday's photoshoot in my back and legs, LOL

Mood: I feel like I'm floating! So happy and light and I can't stop smiling

Energy: My body feels like a bomb hit it, but there's energy there.

Quality of Training: Yesterday was the equivalent of a training session all in itself, so didn't do a lot today, making training "lighter" to give my body a chance to recover before it gets hammered again tomorrow. Only HIIT needed to be done today anyways, so did that, albeit short, and skipping, not sprinting, finishing off with a little bit for abs. Inverted Knee Curls are something I have never done before (which you can tell) and boy were they a killer - struggled with them, my arms feeling them more than anything - but definitely something I'm going to start including in my training.

Body Composition: 8% bodyfat - so -0.8% bodyfat over the last week (I was actually 8.8% last time I noted this, not 8.3% - did not realize I had not input the right calculation in my spreadsheet for that column until recently), which is pretty decent, especially for having only "dieted" the last three days before my photoshoot. Not the 7.8% bodyfat (or less) I was aiming for re my photoshoot, with girths also a little bigger than I wanted - I definitely have more muscle mass than the last time I was 8% bodyfat, looking better overall, and although a little surprising to myself, I am completely ok with it, especially given the circumstances of the last few days.

Supplements: I finished the last of my Erase on Monday and had the last dose of my Erase Pro this morning (changes noted in post #1).

Other Notes: I am so very Blessed...Yesterday was like a dream, and in Dom's first dress (a couple of images already up on my Facebook timeline), I truly DID feel like a fairy-tale princess. MAGIC is the only word that even comes close to describing what yesterday was, and even that is INadequate. I could not have asked for a better birthday, and it is a day I will forever remember and hold dear...I have changed more in the last few months than I ever have, growing and learning to finally accept myself, embracing fully everything that I am, knowing that I am becoming the woman God intended me to be. It's taken a long time - 28 years to be precise, but I am THERE, and I am grateful for it. I am thankful for YOU, who really "started" me coming to this place. I am thankful to the wonderful friends I have made along the way and the amazing people in my life right now. I am letting go of the things that I have let hold me back for so long, and as I release things (and people) from my life, God is "replacing" them with precious gifts that truly overwhelm me. Life is Beautiful and I can SEE the Beauty. I can let myself relax and ENJOY it, taking pleasure in my life as it continues to unfold. My soul is SMILING

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 06:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 05:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12