SAN Fierce review

jtracy33

jtracy33

Awards
First off big thanks to allieninja and SAN for the samples. I received a few different goodies and am looking forward to trying them all. The one I was really wanting to try was Fierce and so yesterday I ripped open the sample pack at 5:30 in prep for leaving work and hitting the gym at 6.

Mixability was great I give it a 9.5/10 dropped the packet into my glass with about 8 oz of water swirled the cup a few times and then filled the glass. Worked great and no scum left over after I drank it which has been a problem in the past.

Taste was good as well a solid 9/10 I don't care a lot how pwo taste but the tangy orange was very nice and almost effervescent. Needless to say I gulped it down and thought that was pretty tasty.

Now for the effects it gave me 10/10 Like I said i took it at around 5:30 figuring to leave for my workout but a funny thing happened in between. I was doing my sales projections and forcast for feb and checking and responding to emails. Next thing I knew it was 7:30 and I was alone in the office lol. the focus was pretty astounding actually I literally forgot about everything else but finishing my current activity for 2 hours.

Finally left the office and hit the gym for my scheduled workout and even 2 hours later felt fantastic and really focused. I hit my legs and shoulders for an hour and a half then headed home still feeling great. Never felt cracked out or over stimmed just really pure focused energy and a great sense of well being. Slept like a baby as well when I hit the rack at 11.

Got to say great product and will definitely be purchasing a full tub asap. Anyone looking for a solid pwo without the stims should give Fierce a try. Thanks again to allieninja and SAN really looking forward to trying the the Launch and tight extreme samples as well.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excellent review! I find the crash-free energy and focus to be just right.

D3Baseball

Awards
Great review! It's awesome to find a pre that works for you.

Just to clarify for other readers - Fierce has 200mg caffeine, so while it isn't stim-free, it is not loaded with stims and you will not experience crash, etc. This is part of the reason why all the reviewers tell us about sustained focus and energy.

That tangy orange is straight-up delicious for me, I'm glad you liked it as well :D

jtracy33

jtracy33

Awards
I should have been more specific in that it doesn't have 1,3 in it. Caffeine is like my life blood lol guess I no longer think of it as a stim.

Still living the fierce by the way used up my samples and ordered a jug.

Fierce, lit-up, and craze are my new favorites

D3Baseball

Awards
I should have been more specific in that it doesn't have 1,3 in it. Caffeine is like my life blood lol guess I no longer think of it as a stim.

Still living the fierce by the way used up my samples and ordered a jug.

Fierce, lit-up, and craze are my new favorites
That's exactly what I like to hear! I'm happy you were able to sample, enjoy it, and decide to buy - that's the reason SAN allows us to send you samples in the first place. We believe you'll love the stuff and want to buy it...feels good to be right this time! :D

Always feel free to contact myself, poison, or allieninja with any further questions, comments, etc